OtakuBoards

Stupid nicknames!

UnsungHero

Nicknames, nicknames, let me count them all...

Jordy- my mom's nickname for me, my real name is Jordan

Laughing stalk- I got kicked in the nuts once, and instead of doubleing over in immense pain, I laughed. don't ask how that works, I have no clue...

Gumby- I'm really flexible, I cause my cousin pain when he sees me stretching

Swordsaint- Because I practice using swords, and I'm a nice guy (People seem to think that being a nice person is a miracle up here) and I created my own comic book character called Swordsaint.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#707875][size=1]Hmm nicknames, I had a lot and most I'll not repeat. As my first name is Gavin I've had quite a few based on said name:

[i]Gav[/i] Lazy people call me this instead of my full name.

[i]Van[/i] Yes, my current character name is actually based on my own.

[i]Otacon[/i] Weird but at one stage I had longish hair and one of the lads said that I looked like him and so it took for a while.

[i]Brick[/i] Well I was at my local judo club I was nearly impossible to move when I was down on the ground and so I was called this name.

[i]Professor Frink/Frinky[/i] This one came just after I had cut my hair from it's longer length and the same guy called me Frink, then Frinky and finally Professor Frink.

Hmm I know I have a few others but I just can't think of them now but those are the main ones, ohh yeah and of course one of the first ones I was called was [i]Comic Book Guy[/i].[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=chocolate]Nicknames? Well I have a lot...

My real name is Alexandra though, and here they are:

[b]Alex:[/b] You can see the obvious reasons why I am called this.
[b]B*tch:[/b] Yes, almost every boy at my school calls me this. Why? Because I scare them, annoy them, and my favorite, hate them.
[b]Crazy Idiot:[/b] This was made up by my friend. If you would actually see me, you'd think I was really hyper. I mean...HYPER.
[b]Stupid:[/b] I'm starting to feel more loved and loved by the minute....[/size][/color]

[COLOR=blue][I]Ok, for basketball (yes i play and im damn good. so hah!) my names are Spyder, Xero, the white Michael Jordan (and yes im white!), dark and white chocolate. the names my dad and uncle dubbed me.............. ahhh i hate these......... Snagel, chung weigh, sally, BooBoo, and beavis! ahhhhh fell the love!?!?! I sure as hell don't!!![/I][/COLOR]

Well at the moment I only have two nick names: Kitty and Al Al.

Kitty-This is my most common one. I don't really know how I got
this name, but it suck to me like glue.

Al Al-This one comes from my name. (Alyssa) It's just my notes
passing name, silly huh? Oh well...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shizoku [/i]
[B]Ya people call me Smoke Stack... lol it is very annoying. My friend made it up in the hockey locker room, cuz I always wear a beanie hat ... and so they thought I looked like a stoner. Well lol. My other Nickname is Joey (yugioh) lol i dont like that either. I brought a yugioh card to school and ya... And my coach/teacher in freshman year called me tough guy. Why? Cause i skateboard.
lol
Btw...Real name is Nick [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Thats kind of similar to watch happened to my brother in middle school. He said he was day dreaming in class one day and his friends said he looked stoned. For the remained of that year he was known as 'Stoner'.

My nicknames include--
[B]Ki:[/B] This goes way back. My cousin begain calling me this years ago and still does so today. She says she got it from my name; Bec[B]ky[/B], but instead she spells it with an "I".

[B]Samurai:[/B] My dad begain calling me this recently due to my infatuation with Samurai swords and Samurai fighting now. ^_^

[B]Trinity:[/B] Yes my dad calls me Trinity once in awhile aswell. o.o;

[B]Sparky:[/B] My brother called me this when we were younger for some odd reason. I still haven't figured out why.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[SIZE=1][b]Sare-Bear[/b]: Classic nickname. My dad used to call me this....it might have had some connection with [i]Care Bears[/i], and it might not have. It rhymes, anyway.

[b]Sadie[/b]: Apparently this is a nickname for "Sara," although I didn't know it. It was mentioned in our script at one point last year, and one of the drama people took to calling me that for a while.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Heh, that's funny. My name is Sarah, and my dad used to call me Sarah-Bearah..... Interesting coincidence, neh?

When I was in fourth grade or so, I was completely smitten with the name "Sadie." Looking back, I have absolutely no idea why (my memories of elementary school are rather hazy), but I tried to convince all my friends that Sadie was my real name. It never really caught on, which I can imagine must have been something of a disappointment. ^__^;;

~Dagger~

[color=darkblue]My normal nickname at school is gumby. The bad thing about this is that some people can't remember my real name which is Ben.:mrt: Once my friends convinced a teacher that I got offended when I was called Ben so they said my name was Bien. It worked to well however and we couldn't convince her that my name was really Ben.[/color]

I have a cool nickname that goes well with my football team position. My school is the Rockets and we have matching names. I'm the quaterback and head of the offense so they call me Count Down. The kicker and head of the special teams is called Short Fuse. The defensive tackle who is the head of the defense is called Time Bomb. Nobody except the coaches and other players call of this, its just a football thing.

well i have a lot of nick names... i'll list some of them unless you wanne bereading this till the 31.

Chibi- i'm the 2nd shortest in my group and the ony one who is german and speaks a little japenese. well tecnicly i can't speak, i can actually write it. and i'm slightly mute, meaning i don't talk alot only to yell at people in anger,

Ishka-moose- don't ask

ishka-evil- i am the crazy german geunus! though my spelling is the worst in my grade. *sweatdrop*

SilentGirl- well, i don't talk to any one but one friend, she is probaly the only one i drop the silent act for.

Salem Witch- now this one pisses me off, i think you can figure it out.

Type-O-Fae. i think you know why.

AnipaLuza, a nick the "preps" at my school gave me.

Ryu Sakura- no reason, i just one day acidently signed a paper that i was going to give to my friend for her b-day, and it ended up sticking

Sakura- plain and simple its a pretty name!

and

Abby Anime Manga Sakura Cherry Silent Kitty Coffee Hyper Bunny The 13th- i don't really know i think my firends made it up at my b-day party last year... *ponders* or mabey not, but i don't have a better reason.

I have a lot of nicknames when ya think about it....

Dea-my most popular nickname, short for my name. Thanks to Erinyger for it. See cause there's this manga we made together and one of the main characters she named after me but it's spelled different. But everybody(in the story) calls her Dea so then Erin started to call me Dea thus the circle began....
Dibbly Dee- Don't ask. It's what my Dad called me when I was little(actaully he still calls me that) he made up a little song thingie to go with it.
Jill-Now this is what my uncle jhon calls me. It's my mom's name and he says I look like her(whichi is pretty messed up considering we don't look a thing alike with her dark brown hair and my blonde) so to get back at him I call him "Aunt Sally"
Purple girl- Ben(annoying brat whom I hate) calls me this because "i'm always wearing purple". At least I was the first few weeks of school.
New York-Another nick name curtisy of Ben because I moved from New York. He thought I meant the city...there's more to New York then a city you know! There's a whole frakin state!*grumbles*
Crazy Girl-due to my actions on the bus people started calling me this. Of course nobody does anymore except what's-her-name. I think it starts with a K....
6.0-Matt calls me this and I call him 8.4. It's a long story really involving the spell check. It's a bit sad really...But i'll have you know I changed it to 6.[b]3[/b]!!! In your face! Ha! I remember once I had my SSR book in my mouth cause I was tried of it falling off my pile of textbooks and binders when I was changing classes and I was going to my seat in Languge Arts(ext) and he was in the way so I said "move it 8.4" but it came out something like "move it you f**king whore." Lol yeah he was like "What did you call me" heh god I love that class. I tripped him Friday and he said he wouldn't foret it...hmm I wonder what he'll do?(if he hasn't forgotten already)
Well I can't think of anymore right now....

Welll i ahve quite a few nicknames, some of them having nothing to with my real name:

FR (no seriously, a friend in Real life calls me this O_O)
Lyn-Z (everyone spells my name wrong [it's lynsey btw] so this is a funky spelling of it)
Chicken Fingers (I am one of the fastest typer sin my grad,e but I peck O_o)
Rinna (my name's meaning converted into japanese)
Rinshii (my name being prounouced in Japanese :D )

nothing reall stupid tho...

My real name is Anthony, my brothers name is bobby(You need to know this for one of my nicknames.

Tony: short for anthony it was okay when i was younger but I rather be call Anthony

LT(little tit): I got it because i hang out with my brother and his friends i don't know why from the most part(the abuse :bash: of being the youngest).But my brother was called Booby(Don't ask my why I don't know).

My favorite Nickname is the one i created for my self Nogard(dragon spelled backwards no copycats please :flaming:. Most poeple know me as Nogard that don'tknow my real name.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by InuyashaDeamon [/i]
[B]My real name is Anthony, my brothers name is bobby(You need to know this for one of my nicknames.

Tony: short for anthony it was okay when i was younger but I rather be call Anthony

LT(little tit): I got it because i hang out with my brother and his friends i don't know why from the most part(the abuse :bash: of being the youngest).But my brother was called Booby(Don't ask my why I don't know).

My favorite Nickname is the one i created for my self Nogard(dragon spelled backwards no copycats please :flaming:. Most poeple know me as Nogard that don'tknow my real name. [/B][/QUOTE]

Nogard..funny enough, in one of my pokemon prgs from a ehile back i made a dragon garian pokemon named Nogard...never noticed it was dragon backwards.....nragod, noagrd, nogard, your right. Heh.

Guest Crimson Spider
I'm Happy.

But seriously. I'm Happy in the Proper Noun sence. Since I have the pleasure of having Gilmore as my last name, I am known as Happy.

In chemistry and in any instance of which involving science, I'm Bill Nye, the science guy. So I go by Bill Nye often.

In sports I'm known as Monkeyman. Don't know why.

Recently during lunch hours, a bunch of strangers decided to start calling me Austin [i]Danger[/i] Powers because when I don't shave my sideburns, I kinda look like him.

My middle school nicknames consist of Casper and Whitey, because I am unfortunate enough to be born with low skin pigmintation. So I'm pratically pure white.

In 6th in 8th grade, I was called Harry Potter because once again: when I'm growing my hair long, I look like him. That was before I got my freakishly manly sideburns though.

On the board I'm Crimson, Spider, CS, and Crim.

[color=teal]
Ok I'm a boy and my name is Stephen (pronounced Steven). BUT my two best friends are Connor and yes you guessed it Steven. So it got really confusing cuz the three of us are inserperable. We call Steven, Steve by the way.

That's when it hit me, my dad, brother and even Papa all had the same nickname. Ellerby. Our last name. Now for 5 years I have never been called Stephen by anyone except my family.

Ellerby is pronounced eL-Er-bee. But my bro and I have this little thing where you can sorta make it short by changing the letters to Lrb (hence the OB username). Now everyone calls me Ellerby but types or writes it Lrb.

My nickname is very popular... my enemies call me Ellerby, my teacher calls me Ellerby. Same with my brother. (Not my Dad anymore but only cuz he's 51).

-Lrb (or Ellerby ;))[/color]

[color=tomato] [size=1] I have many various nicknames that people call my every-once-and-a-while:
Care Bear
Carr (obviously. It was pronounced "care" originally, but whatever.)
Comrade Carriemunkie (usually just Carriemunkie)
Key

And the obscure:
Ocean Brezze (pronounced "breeze")
Blue Eyes
Curly
Carrot
Key-the-Bee
Carrie Eliza-Beth
Carrie Elizabeth
...probably a ton I'm forgetting.[/size] [/color]

[color=violet]When I was younger I had the fortune, or maybe curse, of being called Purple People Eater by my 2nd cousin. It was either because I liked the color purple or because my mom always dressed me in purple.
It [i]couldn't[/i] be because I like purple, who could get that crazy idea?
I'm also now officially going as Chibi where I'm known as Chibi Horsewoman.[/color]

Hmm, nicknames. To be honest, I don't have too many. Let's see...

[B] Warlock - [/B] My 'official' nickname for... um, five, six years? I actually got it when at school, some friends typed my name into Microsoft Word (Warwick), and it came up as a typo. As 'Warlock' was deemed one of the possibilites of what the 'typo' could be, that's what I was called.

[B] Wazza - [/B] ...I don't like it. But one of the teachers I had liked it, so she always called me it - I hate it. If I could kill a word, this'd be one of the top choices.

[B] 'Locky - [/B] A nickname of a nickname. Final Flash made it up one time, and it's became my unoffical nickname. I'm usually only called it by some of the old timers around here.

[B] Locky-Wocky - [/B] I'd... prefer not to go deep into the history of this. But it's the affectionate version of 'Locky, created by a gay comic character based after Treize from Gundam Wing. I don't think I need to say more.