OtakuBoards

Stupid nicknames!

UnsungHero

[color=gray]
My name is Boris Writer (last name translated to english from Dutch)
so I kinda get names thrown at me like:
Russian,
AK-47,
Kalashnikov,
Communist,
Eraser (thats like the most moronic one ive hear untill now but eh...)

So eh yeah. thats like the most I get called.[/color]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go by these nicknames or used to go by these:

Aztec: I'm called this becuase Aztecs practiced human sacrifice and alot of people think me as creepy becuase I like gory stuff like that.

VG: It stands for videogames and I'm called this becuase I'm a huge videogame fan. Sometimes I'm called names of videogame characters.

Maggot: Cause I'm a SlipKnot fan.

Death Man: Only three people call me this and its three girls who think I'm an insane psycho. The name pretty much says the rest.

My name is Natalie. (Duh!)

My nicknames are not very interesting but I might as well post them for laughs.

Nat- A lot of people in my new school call me this.

Nats- (See penname) a lot of people called me this in my old school.

Natalia- One of my male friends called me this a few years ago, I have no idea why.

xMadgirlx- I love the letter x and I am mad, the name suits me.

O-DarkOne- I am the only one in my family who isn't optomistic, my Dad thinks that it is a crime against human nature so I have to be called that.

The girl who nobody knows the name of- I am quite shy (gasp!) at school so I tend to stick with the same people.

Guest OutlawKFK
i have many nick names one KFK which stands for kentucky fried kid cause my friend is convincd i have a texas accent yeehaw
anther one is "hey You'' for the people in the hallways at school then my altime favorite

gumby cause i watched gumby more than any person should tose are my names good dayor night (depending where you are in the world)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawKFK [/i]
[B]i have many nick names one KFK which stands for kentucky fried kid cause my friend is convincd i have a texas accent yeehaw [/B][/QUOTE]

That makes absolutely no sense. [b]Kentucky[/b] Fried Kid - keyword. Kentucky and Texas are two different states with two different accents.

I have a few nicknames that I've aquired over the short space I've occupied the earth.

[b] Spyder [/b] I used to get called this because I like the spider drinks alot, a spyder is a soda with a scoop of ice cream in it if you don't know what it is.

[b]Outkast[/b] Got called this when I was an obsessive Outkast fan (sic) This was a little over 2 years ago.

[b] slippyknot[/b] don't know where this one came from. I don't like metal at all. I had huge spiked hair though, or perhaps it was that mutiant clown halloween costume.....

[b] Ozzy J. [/b] my Penname, I got called this when I became a mad fan of the movie Osmosis Jones, go figure. It sounds cool.

[b] kamikaze [/b] To the insame stunts on my BMX and the skateboard, this is where Kamikaze comes from.

That's about all i can think of, I've aquired alot over the years. ^_^

I haven't picked up too many nicknames over the years. I guess my name's too boring (Alan). But I have picked up some.

[B]A-Jay[/B] - My parents called me this until they split. Don't know why it ever stopped.
[B]Big Al[/B] - What my Graphics teacher calls me.
[B]Completely Random Hero[/B] - My net name. I got it when I was obssessed with Jackass, but couldn't have Random Hero at MSN Chat.

That's pretty much all of them. I don't pick up nicknames easily. Though I have encouraged half the school to call my best friend Homeless.

I have lots of nicknames:
Katie~Short for my real name
Katt~Another short version of myreal name
Smart Freak~I'm in the advanced classes in my school
Psychic Freak~I'm too into new age stuff
Lemeur(another long story)
Spaceshot~People think i'm a spaceshot cuz I meditate a lot.
D.A.~Short for Dumb A**
Dumb A**~My mom+bro call me this.
Grace~Yup! I'm really graceful! *trips over nothingness and falls flat on her face*
Auntie Kate/Sissy Kate/Mommy Kate~ This girl who I babysit for calls me those sometimes, I dunno why though.
Err... those are the only nicknames I have currently. I did have more that were all based on stupid jokes, but noone ever uses em' anymore.

My real name is Maggie Thorpe, so I've goteen some embarrasing stuff or just some weird things that I wonder where these people got these ideas:

Maggie Bear: My sixth grade teachers call me that and when I got a present from them on the last day of school (nothing huge, but it was because I was their student aide) and on the present it said Maggie Bear.

Maggot: From the bully, so I just call him cuss words in other languages in return :D

Magma: This was started from my friend Ethan last year, and that really REALLy annoyed me.

Magnator: This was during PE and I was called this when I won for something that I was having trouble with (I forgot what it was). Then, somebody on my team, called me that. >_<

Mag: Simple way to say Maggie

Magmo: From my old best friends mother called me that.

Maggie-chan: My friend, Margaret, and I both call each other over IM or sometimes in real life with an ending of -chan.

Mehve: After people at my school found out my username of Mehve, they started calling me that. It soon went away.

Lord Maggie: This was a joke when I said to my friends, "How about we walk around the school in circles, aimlessly?" And then they started saying, "Oh yes, great Maggie!" "Yes we shall, Lord Maggie!" and started bowing to me. It was started by my friends Megan and Margaret.

Michelle: I was only called this during our dance rehearsals because there was a girl named Maggie, so we went with my middle name of Michelle.

Big Maggie: This was also the nickname I recieved because of that little Maggie during Dance Camp. So everyone started calling me Big Maggie, and the little girl was called Little Maggie. X_X

Baka^Ni: This is our drawing/REACH group name and I thought up the name. So, I'm called this sometimes.

Throw-up: Mispronounciation of my last name when I won the Science Fair.

Thorpe: I'm called by my surname by various teachers.

Margaret: People think my real name is Margaret, but its NOT!!! <.< Grrr...

First Tiger: Its for the Spam Tuna Company

Molly/Megan/Margaret: Accidents that my teachers call me. And the scary thing is that those are some of my friends names. O.o

One of the M's: My friends, 4/6 of them have their name start with an M. >_<

So, yeah, those are some of the names i've been called.

Guest Teammayhem
My real name is Daniel Orta.

I get such nicknames as:
#Jack Osbourne- From The Osbournes show fame. My hair looked exactly like his, so everyone at school called me Jack. It was to the point when some girl on the street called me Jack. At first it was irritating, but now its entertaining really. On Holloween, I was walking around in my regular clothes, and no one asked who I was.

#Ortega Chips- There's a brand of Tortilla chips called Ortega Chips. This moniker was pasted on me by a friend of mine who had too much free time (an excuse used too often today). Not used as much as Jack Osbourne

#Danny Boy- Only used by my neighbor

#Daniel-san- From [I]Karate Kid[/I]. I don't mind this one. Wipe in, wipe out....

#Guero- I forgot what this means. Only used in Mexico

#El Chino- Spanish. Only was used in Mexico, due to my curly hair

Art new this one was coming...
my name is Amy, and to tell the truth, my nicknames have nothing to do with it!

-Cookielady- given this fine name why? you may ask, because my favorite food is cookies. My favorite gift is cookies from myself!! :)

-Cookie Monster- same as above, only taken from the loveable and adorable Sesame Street character

-and of course this name, duorocks17- why? because duo! do i need to say anything else??

-and of course, the soon to be famous author, that's also me! (Yeah! my story has 7 chapters!!!) :) Take that old english teacher!

[COLOR=darkred]well..my real name is Reina
but i have a variety of names such as..

Rae
Rei Rei
Wei Wei [Way Way]
Lily
Lilers
Lileh
Lilah
Penguin
Pen Pen
Lilz0rz
Snapple
Rie Nee

o_O
i cant really explain why people gave me these nicknames.. they just one day go up to me and start calling me it
plus it'd take up too much time to just even remember who and there exact reason becaues well there reasons are mostly stupid XD but thats ok ^^
[/COLOR]

[color=violet]Well, as of tonight I have two new nicknames thanks to my new job.
The first one is Erin. I don't know why, but after being introduced to me, and me telling the woman my name-the supervisor not only called me Erin when telling me to put on some plastic gloves, but she also introduced me to my co-workers as Erin.
Why is that bad? My name is [i][b]MEGAN![/i][/b]
The second one has to do with my initials-MDC. One of the ladies changed it to DMC and started calling me that for the rest of the night. Go figure *shrugs*[/color]

lol well i have one but i think it's not dumb it's
blaze (my close friend's call me that)
madrox (people who dont know me alot)
but to stay on topic my friend has the dummbiset one!!! he want's to be called it but oh well ^^ it's
sug (dont ask why ha!!)

Stupid or not so stupid nicknames.....hmmm.....
My name is Stephanie

Stupid nicknames:

Step-on-me: I absolutely hate this name and who ever is so evil and cruel to call me this is looking a beating.

Nicknames I'm actually ok with:

Ayame: This name is used between me and two other friends (Tamayo and Misaki). We all decided to have Japanese names because were so obsessed with anime!!!

Suza: This is my dub for chatrooms, etc.

Stephanya: This is my elegant ish name for Stephanie. (I use it see how it would fit with bishies names. Ex. Kenshin and Stephanya Himura). Kawaii!!

That's it for now......KENSHIN IS MINE AND WILL BE MINE FOREVER! Mwahahahaha!!

I have a few nicknames, actually I have a lot but I can't remember all of them at one time.

Pissweed-I don't know how I got that. My aunt used to call me by that name since I was just a baby and sometimes she still does now. I don't know why.

Daniel Lover-I had this thing for a guy named Daniel and people started to find out about it and would yell it across the room at me. Luckily, he was never around when it happened. Only a couple times.

Timothy-Same as above.

Mar Mar-This woman I didn't know called me that when we went down to her house near the river where people were re-baptized. She couldn't say my named and therefore there was Mar Mar.

Turtle Bighead Pan Dumb Turkey Girl-My baby cousin would calm me that when I let her record herself on my stereo. When she was done she'd say, "Ok, I'm done Turtle Bighead Pan Dumb Turkery Girl." She's only like 4 I think. I can't keep track.

Yeah, I got about 20 more or so but I'll keep them to myself.