OtakuBoards

Favourite car

Death's Rose

[color=royalblue]
The [color=red]Chevy Truck[/color] (most times the older the better) is my favorite when it comes to picking out a vehicle. They are big and load :pkind of like me!:p But, I have always loved the [color=red]Chevy Camaro[/color]~old or new [color=green](Corvette is a close second)[/color]. How could a girl not love a sexy car like a Camaro? Well actually I like any kind of Chevy; I am just a Chevy girl at heart. [/color]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=green]Right now, with my drivers license obtainable in a mere six months, my favorite car would be any car I can get my hands on. I?d kill for something of my own, but probably won?t get it. My current financial situation doesn?t have enough leeway to add gas, let alone insurance.

However, my dream car would be a Black Chevy Suburban. Why? I really just like the way the car?s designed. It looks nice, and we have a green one at home. Maybe with satellite radio so that I would finally be able to listen to AM stations without insane static.

Meh, like that?ll happen[/COLOR]

[color=violet]It depends on if we're talking about real cars or imaginary cars.
If we're talking imaginary cars then I want one of those cloud cars that the CareBears were always flying around in in Care-A-Lot or one of the flying cars that folded up like in the Jetson's.
As for real cars, there are three types, the kind I could [b][i]NEVER[/b][/i] afford but would like. The kind I could afford but couldn't drive because of how the seats are and the kind that I could afford and could drive.
1.) The type of car I could never afford would be a cranberry red Dodge Triumph. I have an uncle who collects cars and he has a vivid blue Triumph, don't ask me what year. And they're really cute and tiny. Of course, they're probably crap in an accident, so I'll just move on.
2.) The type of car I could afford, but couldn't drive easily is a Plum Eclispe. I test drove one when i was looking for a new car, but the seats are set back real low and everything is so ground level, so it couldn't happen since I'm kinda short.
3.) Could drive and could afford (when I get another job) A Cranberry red Suzuki XL-7 or some other SUV.
Of course, when Lincoln comes back we're talking about starting a family, so I think I should consider something like a Ford Winstar or a Chevy Venture. You know, a [b]Minivan[/b].
Of course, for the record, I drive a bright blue 95 Ford Taurus SL, but that's just me[/color]

Guest Midnight Rush
Cerbera Speed 12 Racing Car, mainly for 800+ horses of power and a sleek'n'sexy design. a bond car if ive ever seen one :P

Hmmm, My favorite car. I think you should be more specific. Like, there is favorite sedan, favorite truck, favorite all that junk. There are a lot of branches under "car"...Well, i'll give you all of them for a start.

Favorite car: Mustang
Favorite truck: Ford F-150
Favorite van: the big ones with TV's.
Favorite Vehicle: ATV/ RV'S!

favorite car. i would have to say the 1991 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II FC3S. it has a 50-49 wieght distrobution making it a great autocross car an a drifters dream. i own a non turbo 88 RX-7 an i love it. 4 gear takes me to 135mph, give or take a few mph, or that was the last time i looked at the speedometer. i was revvin 7450rpm(roughly) when the car rev limited at 8000. the Turbo II gives an extra 1000rpm which is sweet. didnt have enough highway to test 5th gear but i think u get the idea. i would chop off my left pinky toe to own a J-Spec model.
either that or a 1993 Nissan 240SX with a SR20DETT redtop J-Spec engine dropped in it. those are me two dream cars. than an of course a 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec.

[color=darkblue]Way too much Gran Turismo......

Well, I love mustangs, and since everyone is jotting down other cars they like, I'll have to say that I'm currently in the process of buying another car. I currently have a 98 Mustang GT modified, and since I will continue modifying it for racing, I'm taking a look at two cars I like very very much.

One of them is the Infinity G35 Coupe 6 Speed or the Mazda RX-8. I also took a look at the Infinity FX SUV, but it was a little too expensive in the auto dealer I found it. I guess that, to me, the G35 wins, since I don't want a car to be fast, but to be luxurious and also very comfy.

To get a Mazda RX-8 I will have to wait till 2005, since it will come in a turbocharged model with DVD system in it.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ani_Freak [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]

To get a Mazda RX-8 I will have to wait till 2005, since it will come in a turbocharged model with DVD system in it.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

by chance where did u hear that the RX-8 will be turbo? last time i checked the new Renisis rotary wouldnt pass japanese air polution standards when turboed.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]I don't have a favorite car per se, but the next car I plan on buying is a Mistsubishi Lancer Evolution. Hopefully once I am done with school this year. [/B][/QUOTE]

As much as I love the EVO, the pricing in that car is outrageous. The regular Lancer goes for around 15 grand while the EVO goes for around 30 grand.... thats pricy for a turbo engine, AWD, different interior and a $200 spoiler on the back... theres a few more things they added, but nothing that adds another 15 grand onto the base price.

Then again, it is a Mitsubishi, so everything costs 2 times as much as anything else.... I know, I own one... You can buy my car Tony. lol

My car obsession at the moment is the RX-8, but that'll change, like it does every month, or everytime I see a new car I like... Saw a Beemer the other day that looked real sharp...

I like having obsessions in cars that I know I have a possibility of owning unlike half the people here lol.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shaun [/i]
[B]I've always liked Mustangs. I probably always will. But for where I live, what I have is practical, and I love it. I'll show you:

2000 Ford Ranger 4x4 off road. The only thing I'd change is the color...but its good to, so:)
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=541214[/img] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I've been to that house!!!

Hmm.. this is a really tough call. I don't think I have an exact favorite, but the two cars I'd like when I get my license are either a Honda Civic or a Cavalier. Dorky, but cool.[/size]

Guest rttocs77
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Leh [/i]
[B][size=1]Dorky, but cool.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Quite a paradox you have there, eh?

Clearly mine is the best car.

To pose another question, if any of y'all actually had 500k to spend would you spend it on a car? What if you could only spend it on a car, would you still spend all of it on some 'super car' that looks incredibly ostentatious anyway? I personally would buy a Mercedes SL600 and be done with it. I don't want to be driving around DC in a Lamborghini.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]As much as I love the EVO, the pricing in that car is outrageous. The regular Lancer goes for around 15 grand while the EVO goes for around 30 grand.... thats pricy for a turbo engine, AWD, different interior and a $200 spoiler on the back... theres a few more things they added, but nothing that adds another 15 grand onto the base price.[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I've rarely seen it for more than $24,000 around here... But there is an obvious price difference.

However, based on my experience they have totally different bodies. I looked at the different models and really only noticed three types at the shops here. The EVO has the look I want, which is where most of my interest lies. I'm not into that whole sedan look heh.

I really don't like cars that much either.I prefer sport style motorcycles more. More specifically, a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, ZX-12R, or a Yamaha YZF-R1. All that preform relatively well on the road.....but thinking realistically.....me, drive motorcycles anytime soon?*Still has to get her car driver's license, THEN I can worry about the motorcycle license. And then I have to explain why I want to drive one to my picky mother... :therock:*

Guest ScirosDarkblade
My favorite car... I suppose if I was obscenely rich, I'd get the Murcielago. It's not the fastest exotic, but it looks scary as hell. If I was Bruce Wayne, I'd get the Bugatti Veyron 16/4. In reality... I'd probably get a Corvette when I can afford one. At that point they'll probably be 8th generation, I'm thinking. I would never get a cheap Japanese car and then tune it. I'd rather get a Corvette and tune IT, then tear apart everything on the road. ...Though the top-of-the line ones do cost over 100k, so that's a bit overdoing it maybe.

Currently I'm not obscenely rich and am in college, so I just drive a 2003 Sunfire. I got it for pretty cheap, and it drives surprisingly well considering. It actually has more torque than an RSX, and is quite good off the line. American cars and their torquey engines...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ani_Freak [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]Way too much Gran Turismo......

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ah i hope ur not refering to me. gran turismo...na bro. gran turismo only looks good. stats in that game are close but not on the dot. an i have real expierence with an rx7. i own one.