OtakuBoards

Songs that annoy everybody

ChibiHorsewoman

There's this song by Alicia Keys, I believe it's called 'You Don't Know My Name.' There's a part where she just speaks, that annoys me to no end.

That Milkshake song is horrible, just all of it. It's either too nasal or too deep, blech!

'Stacy's Mom,' well, man, that's just bad. It's the same chorus line over and over and over again and the singers voice is so horrible nasal.

'Baby I Got Your Money' Biggy Smalls' voice has always disgusted me, need I say more?

There's more, O God, is there more! I don't listen to radio in desperate attempts to never run across this music.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of songs that annoy me. Most of them rap and hip hop. There is this one song in particular that really annoys me. You probably already heard this song like a billion times. It is Nelly's song, "Hot in Herre" There is really no point to the song, except this message.

"It is hot in here.....take your clothes off. I am a pervert!!" :drunk: :therock:

That song is really stupid. I only like rap that makes sense. Rap music that talks about something other than sex and parties.

I love all music except well its not actually a song Its a genre of music I hate Heavy Metal just sucks out loud and some of them scare me its like scraping on a chalkboard and I also hate Death Metal and Country definetly that. I really don't know why so many people don't like Rap, Hip Hop, and R&B I've been raised listening to it and I go to the only high majority Black highschool in our state so everyone listens to that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Japan_86 [/i]
[B]There are plenty of songs that annoy me. Most of them rap and hip hop. There is this one song in particular that really annoys me. You probably already heard this song like a billion times. It is Nelly's song, "Hot in Herre" There is really no point to the song, except this message.

"It is hot in here.....take your clothes off. I am a pervert!!" :drunk: :therock:

That song is really stupid. I only like rap that makes sense. Rap music that talks about something other than sex and parties. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=violet]I definately agree with the Hot in Herre song.

My goddess that was so over played two years ago-it's still over played. And it's so stupid.

I don't know who sounded worse in the song, Nelly, or the girl singing back up who kept saying-I'm getting so hot, i"m gonna take my clothes off.:flaming:

The worst part is that I was the only person who thought that song sucked Butter Balls. Everyone else I work with seems to like Rap and R&B and those stations that play the same songs over and over!:mad:

I did have a favorite rap song tho. It was kinda funny:
Move over her @[b][/b]$$ is too fat!:laugh:

Oh, this is gonna sound strange but, two other songs I find annoying are My Will and Moonlight Densetsu. Don't ask me why, I just don't like them:huh:[/color]

One song I hate to death I wish it would die Nelly and Kelly Rowlands song Dilema its nothing, but a R&B duet about him dating this girl behind her boyfriends back even though she has a son with the boyfriend. A song that needs to be shot is that song by B2K that annoying boy group im glad they broke up that dumb song Badaboom it was just stupid. The song I like know has to be GhettoMuzik by Outkast on their cd The Speakerboxx/The Love Below I love that cd.

• 2 weeks later...
[size=2][color=darkred]Since my last post in this thread I have decided to announce more songs and genres that I think suck.[/color][/size]

[size=2][color=darkred]When the radio station I was listening to started to play way to much CRAP I changed radio stations to one that is owned by the government. N.B. the radio staion is triple J for those that are in Australia.[/color][/size]

[size=2][color=#8b0000]Getting back to the topic at hand I have decided to turn my back on all but the very best comercial music because it mostly consists of tryhards such as Chingy, Eminem, Hilary Duff etc. For anyone familiar with the Idol series I think that all people who are stupid enough to go on that show are tryhards to. No offence to budding musicians or anything.[/color][/size]

[size=2][color=#8b0000]On a finishing note I would like to announce my least favourite song of the moment: Outkasts Hey- Ya what kind of idiot gave them a record deal.[/color][/size]

Stacy's mom *laughs* It is annoying when someone just says it over and over and over again, but it really doesn't bother me all that much cause i don't here it that much.

I don't really listen to songs too much on the radio, but when ever I do I know an annoying song as soon as it starts.

[b]Some of the most annoying songs in my oppinion[/b]

Sk8er Boy - OK, personaly, I like Avril and I like most of the songs she sings, I even have the CD that has skater boy on it (which I skip!). In my oppinion this song tries to give a lesson in life through singing... but it fails terribly. Plus, I get really sick of people in my school who write "Sk8er boy/gurl" on there arms and back packs and crap and always say "That song is, like, Awesome!"

Ignition - Well, being the sad person I am, i don't know who sings this and I don't even know if it is really called "Ignition" but all i know is that it has got to be the stupidist song i'v ever heard.
"Put the key in ignition, fresh and hot from the kitchen" Now, if a younger kid was listening this they wouldn't know what was going on in this song, but when your my age and such you know how perverted this song can actually be. Plus... They have been playing this stupid song for ever! I'm so sick of it!

The annoying song - "I know a song that's really really annoying, really annoying, really really annoying, I know a song that's really really annoying, and this is how it goes! (repeat until someone kills you from being.. oh look at that! Annoyed!)"

Done and done ^_^

[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]Songs that make you want to beat your brains out with an egg-beater, eh? Well, I could give you a long list...

It's pretty much anything by Simple Plan, but not because they are "*so* not punk". It's because of their lead-singers voice. It's so...whiney. I wince every time I listen to it. They're giving Quebecers a worse name than they already have got. :laugh:

I cannot stand Hillary Duff, either. My younger sister, for the *longest* of times, used to blast this one CD by her throughout the house without lament. I had to drown it out by playing Asian Kung-Fu Generation louder than I already was. Heh.
Too bad I hadn't heard of The Pillows back then...

Yeah, what *was* up with the Spice Girls?? Honestly...I think the only reason I knew any of their songs was because I kept trying to make friends in the second grade, and they were all superficial air-heads. Or as akin to them as seven-year-olds can be. Heh.

Where is the Love is...don't get me started on that one. Just don't get me started.

Also: the Sleep Country jingle that every one loves and hates at the same time. Once those two sentences get stuck in your head, they aren't going anywhere for a while...*shudder*[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='krippled master']yeah, i like the beat in the milkshake song too. however, i think it is the single most stupid and unneeded song ever. my opinion of coarse does not effect the fact that my milkshake is in fact better than yours. damn right, it's better than yours.[/quote]

Hehe..I love the milkshake song....It's great to dance to (even better when it's remixed) and it does make sense...to some...I mean I get what she's going on about :D

Anyway, I find a lot of songs annoying at the moment. For example the 'Right Thurr' song...I don't even know how you spell it....That song is absolute crap and the guy sounds so nasal. I'm not a fan of rap music either.

The song that really annoys me and makes me bleed at the ears is R Kelly's I believe I can fly. My mum loves that song and plays it when she does the hovering and plays it so loud i can hear it in my room. I hate that song so much that i hide the cd from my mum and when she couldnt find it she searched the whole house until she found it in my sock draw. She acused me of listening to it in secret and that i should admit to likin somthing that that isnt metal. I couldnt believe it.

[quote name='James Goodwin']The song that really annoys me and makes me bleed at the ears is R Kelly's I believe I can fly. My mum loves that song and plays it when she does the hovering and plays it so loud i can hear it in my room. I hate that song so much that i hide the cd from my mum and when she couldnt find it she searched the whole house until she found it in my sock draw. She acused me of listening to it in secret and that i should admit to likin somthing that that isnt metal. I couldnt believe it.[/quote]

[color=violet]I have to agree with you there James. That song was good like the first three times I heard it. after that I wanted to break my ear drums with a sharpened number 2. Or boycott the radio.

One song I can stand for a while, but my brother-in-law hates is Peaches by Presidents. I think the chorus gets to him because it keeps going:
[b]Goin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches[/b] Go figure. :huh:

Oh, I forgot, did anyone mention the Thong SOng? The only good that came off of that was a few parodies, most of which were drug related. Eep!

Also, Shake your Bom Bom, or whatever? Does anyone even know what a bom bom [i]is?[/i][/color]

Hillary Duff needs to die! I hate her music,she can't sing,her stupid come clean video is always on mtv,her and Britney Spears drive me up a wall! Neither one of them can sing but yet people like them,WHY!? I don't know why cause if I did I would know how to stop them. I don't like the song toxic from Britney either,it SUCKS!!!

[quote name='James][font=Verdana][size=2][color=dimgray]There's one song that really annoys me...[b]DK Rap[/b]. Hearing that made me want to strangle Nintendo.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote]

I think it's actually closely related to the Ninja Rap. I wouldn't be surprised if Vanilla Ice was somehow involved.

Ninja, Ninja Rap
Ninja, Ninja Rap
Ninja, Ninja Rap
Ninja, Ninja Rap
GO GO GO GO GO GO

Bleh.

[quote name='Invader_Zim523']Hillary Duff needs to die! I hate her music,she can't sing,her stupid come clean video is always on mtv,her and Britney Spears drive me up a wall! Neither one of them can sing but yet people like them,WHY!? I don't know why cause if I did I would know how to stop them. I don't like the song toxic from Britney either,it SUCKS!!![/quote]

Totally agree with you here Invader_Zim523, I can't stand her, and she annoys some of the people I know, I hate her songs "Come clean" , "Why not" and "So yesterday" are sad excuses for actual music, I don't wacth MTV, so I don't know if she's always on, but she's always on the danm radio and all the girls in my school
actually dance to those "so called" songs :stupid: !!! I don't understand why people like her so much, she's a Punk/rock/super star wanna-be, I can't stand hearing her songs!! :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :mad: :mad:

And Britney Spears is another story, I was never a Brittany Spears fan, and one thing is for sure, that doesn't sound like her voice in "Toxic" sounds more like a computer generated voice to me...and the video of "Toxic" and "Me against the music" :eek: talk about bad...I don't understand why she changed so fast, because, that "Bad Girl Attitude" doesn't fit her at all!!!! (Not to mention that grose Maddona... :faint: )

Other songs that anoy everyone....
Outkast-Hey ya/The way you move (who has the idiot that gave them the video and record deal??? :huh: :therock: )
B2k- Any song, I don't know their names :sleep:
That DK rap..not good..to anoying :nope:
Chingy-Right Turr/any other song by him :(
Sean Paul-Like Glue/Get Busy (At least I can't stand him!!! I hear him everyday!!! :flaming: :flaming:
R. Kelly-Ingnition
Maddona-Hollywood (Eww... :eek: )
And some other songs, that soem of the people I know can't stand (The one who can stand them have no brains :rolleyes: )

Anyway, these are the songs that anoy me, which don't have to be the songs that anoy actually everyone!!
HetepKa :angel:

I disagree with the Outkast and Sean Paul I have both their cds Speakerboxx/The Love Below by Outkast and Sean Paul's cd Dirty Rock. The reason I like Sean Paul is because I like Reggae, but one song that needs to die truly just be burned alive is that song by B2K badaboom that song is dumb also so is their retarded movie. It just annoys me.

The songs that REALLY (and I mean really) annoy me are Milkshake by Kelis, Right thurr and Holidae In by Chingy, Toxic by Britney Spears, Muthaf****r by Machine Gun fellatio,the Hungary Jacks song by The Drugs,Innocent eyes by Delta Goodrem, Angels bought me here by Guy Sebastion Hello by the Cat empire and Crucifix by Lotel.

The reasons why I hate them
Milkshake: the song is constantly played in Australia so It seriously gets on your nerves.
Right Thurr and Holidae In: Chingys voice is just so damn annoying.
Toxic: Britney Spears is getting too overrated and the song doesnt make sense anyway.
Muthaf****r: The song is so repetitive "I'm a muthaf****r on a motercycle"(Bloody hell).
The Hungary jacks song: I am trying to lose weight so this song+ hunger= Pure Anger.
Innocent Eyes: The song is so annoying and I hear one of Delta Goddrem's songs played everywhere i go.
Angels bought me here: see Innocent eyes except change Delta Goodrem and Guy Sebastian around.
Hello: This song is cool but It gets really annoying after a while.
Crucifix: The song doesn't make any sense.

(As you can see I would be perfect as a judge on any of the Idol shows)

I can't stand songs that make no sense or have annoying music to them. Like that "Holliday Inn" song. I just...wanna...rip my friggin ears out. I'LL SHIZZLE YOUR FAZZIZZLE, YOU BAZZILE! I can't stand it when people talk like that! It makes...me...want...to...pazzizzle them in the mazzizzle.

Another thing, as soon as girls are skipping down the halls of your school, singing that stupid milkshake song, then it must stop. And those girls must be put down. Whoever sang that song should be shot, hung, then shot again for good measure. It's extreme, but it has to be done.

Lets not hate on the Ninja Turtle Rap off of Ninja Turtles 2: Secrets of the Ooze( Semjazza) Who can't love that repetitive annoying song. Go Ninja Go Ninja Go Go Go GO GO GO Ninja Ninja Rap how can you say you don't like that.
Chillin at the Holidae in is a good song I love it alot of people I know say fo shizzle mi nizzle its a cool word. One song that has to die now I just can't stand it its played way too much Britney Spears Toxic even though she is hoT with a capital T and that song by Black Eyed Peas Shut UP I hate that song I wish they would Shut Up with that song.