OtakuBoards

Dragon Warrior's sketches

Dragon Warrior

[color=teal]Mod-approved double post. Threads merged. -Syk3[/color]

Well, I drew Frodo and Sam so I might as well draw these two as well (and I'm backed up with requests of drawing another Jack Sparrow, a Freddie Cooger, and Aragorn). This is, like the Frodo and Sam one, a picture that takes place in the dark prancing pony, hence the darker way of shading I used. I believe they both look good, but Pippin all the more. To me, it actually looks like Billy Boyd.

And no one say anything about curly hair. With the style I drew these, curly hair would look terrible. Trust me.

"It comes in pints?!"

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=548846[/IMG][/center]

[size=1]I must say you have skill... but the only thing I dont like about this sketch and the Frodo and Sam one is that (1) You dont have the curly hair but thats difficult so Ill let you pass on that (2) The way there is not really a surrounding... setting I guess you could say, its too plain. But other than that, these are both great.[/size]

Well, yes, like I said in my first post:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]With the style I drew these, curly hair would look terrible. Trust me. [/B][/QUOTE]

So that's why there's an absence of the curly hair. And also, this isn't a test of my setting skills. I'm trying to learn how to do humans better. Hence, no setting :)

[SIZE=1][B]I like them, though they do seem like some people from the 60's or something. I can't imagine them with curly hair on that picture, but overall it's good. The hair does look a little weird, though, it does.[/SIZE][/B]

^.^ Pippin!

I agree about their hair not having curlyness to it, but you already said that it was hard (but your going to have to try it sometime or i will bother you about it non stop).
I liked the shading for frodo and Sam a bit better then on this one. Merry looks pretty good, but his left eye looks a bit funky in my oppinion.
<.< >.> Pippin's face just looks kinda wierd to me... >< Maybe i'v been looking at Billy Boyd out of costum a bit too much lately.
*looks at her banner and Avatar, then at your sketch* <_>

[b]Rating: 7.5/10[/b]

I'm sure many of you are confused by the changes in this thread, which is because I've decided to merge the threads, since there was such a large amount of similar material. I changed the titles of the posts so you know which drawing they are referring to, but things still may seem a little unorganized. Oh well, I tried. v_v

Dragon Warrior.. don't do anything like this again. O_0 *head falls onto keyboard*