OtakuBoards

.hack//TRUTH

DDG

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla woke up as she fell off her bed. She'd had another nightmare about her friend and hadn't slept as well as she should've. She landed on Elk and he gently rolled her off himself. "Sorry Elk." she apologized and looked at the clock. "11:00 AM. C'mon you two, lets go get some cereal.." she suggested and walked out to the kitchen. Elk and Katsuki stood up and followed her.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][i]About ten minutes later...[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Come on! I want to do some leveling up before we fight it!" Kayla shouted as Katsuki and Elk slowly finished up their cereal. "Fight what?" they asked. Kayla shook her head as she ran back upstairs to her room. "I'll explain once we log in!" she yelled and disappeared up the stairs.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Log In Screen---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla waited to log in until Katsuki and Elk had came up.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=black]USERNAME: Kayla[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=black]PASSWORD: ******[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=black]USERNAME: Sakura[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=black]PASSWORD: *****[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=black]USERNAME: Elk[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=black]PASSWORD: ****[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]The three logged in. While Sakura and Elk were checking their mail, Kayla was sending out a message.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]To: Everyone[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]From: Kayla[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]You should have gotten a message from Au&@ last night or this morning. I have deciphered the message: Please come to Theta Bursting Forbidden Fortwalls. Skeith is here. Please come quickly.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]I suggest that we should level up to around 30 atleast, before attempting to fight Skeith. Please meet me in Theta Server as soon as you are at atleast level 30.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]She hit send and logged into "The World."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Highland City Dun Loireag---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"C'mon Sakura! Elk! Hurry it up! I want to get to atleas Level 35! I'm only at 25!" Kayla said impatiently to Sakura and Elk as they logged in. The two shook their heads disapprovingly and went with Kayla to a good area to level up in.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][i]A half hour later...[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Whew, ten levels in one day! That's the most I think all three of us have ever done, right?" Sakura exclaimed. Elk and Kayla nodded. "Yeah, sure is." the three logged out back to Theta Server Root Town.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Highland City Dun Loireag---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla looked around at everyone. "Well, guess you're all here." she said. "Is everyone ready?" they all nodded. "Before we go, I'm going to count to three. Anyone who isn't comfortable doing this should log out before I get to three, got it?" they nodded. "Yes, ma'am!"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Ok, 1..." everyone looked at each other for a moment. "...2..." everyone looked at Kayla. "...3..." no one logged out. "Ok then. I guess everyone is ready for this. Everyone stocked up on Mage's Souls, Health Potions, Restoratives, Antidotes, and Ressurections?" she asked. They all nodded. "Ok, lets go then!"[/color][/size][/font]

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kegome12371
[strike]IT MUST BE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!

"omg it cant be!!"
"mioko i havent seen u 4 years"!!

"well timiki, here i am in the forest with u, all alone"

"ya we r alone"
mioko hides dagger bihinds his back " i want 2 show u something timiki"

"wat is it?" timiki steps closer & closer 2 mioko.

mioko grabs her arm & leads her deeper in2 the forest 2 a cliff, still holdin timiki & the dagger!
"wat r we doing here mioko"???????
"look over there, a rabbit timiki" points in other direction.
"where"? "right here"! yells mioko.........he stabs her in the back!! she does the same! 'wat the?, where did she get that sword?' blood dripping down their backs, pain running threw thier hearts,love racing threw their minds.
it must of been love!!!!!!

+_++_+they both die side by side, waiting 2 wake up,will they ever,or waz it a dream? nobody realy knows...........

^_^[/strike]

[size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kegome, please do not post in RPGs that you have not been accepted in. Before you do anything else, make sure you read OB's rules and Harlequin's sticky; both explain this precisely. If you're looking to join in a story, sign-ups are in the Recruitment forum only.

Also, I have to ask you to improve your posts, especially your grammer, punctuation, and spelling. We have a standard of quality we're trying to keep up, and this doesn't cut it.

It's incredibly important that you understand our rules and expectations so that this can be prevented in the future. Hopefully you'll work on this. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM us and let one of us Mods know.

Thanks, Arcadia[/color][/size]

[color=seagreen][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]They were just about to warp to the area when Sakura noticed something out of the ordinary. "Kayla! Look over there!" She said, pointing behind them. Kayla looked, and to her suprise, Balmung of the Azure Sky was walking towards her. "Oh not now..." Kayla muttered to herself. Balmung drew his sword and pointed it at Kayla, Sakura, and Kite. "You! I how many times have I warned all three of you not to medle in these affairs? You are doing more evil than you are good! Stop your activities immeadietly and I won't call Lios over here!" He warned. Sakura and Kayla sighed. They've heard this speech so many times, they've memorized it. [/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Behind them, they heard Helba chuckle. "Balmung, won't you [i]ever[/i] stop working for that pig-headed fool? He does more damge to "The World" than these three children could possibly do. They mean to defeat those which have hurt their loved ones. [color=seagreen]That's[/color] something even you could understand is good. Leave us be if all you wish to do is badger us about Lios' orders. You know that he can do nothing to detir us from our chosen path. Now if you'd excuse us, we must go. Kite, if you will get us to Bursting Forbidden Fortwalls." Helba said with her normal attitude.[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Kite used his Gate Hacking abilities to warp all of them to the field, even Balmung. When they reached the field Sakura walked over to Balmung, ready to tell him off. "Listen here, Blamung! If you think its wrong to try and save my dad, then you should log out and think things over. You say you're a protector of justice and crap like that, but if you're trying to stop us then you're nothing but a damn hypocite just like my mom. Just leave us alone! You shouldn't even be here! You weren't even invited!" She yelled. Everyone stared at her, shocked at the fact that she could be so 'persausive.' Helba and Kayla nodded in agreement to what Sakura said.[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Blamung sheathed his sword and logged out without a word in his defense. Sakura walked back to the group, enraged. "He's no different from my mom. He thinks he knows everything and that no one else is right but him. He thinks that no matter what it is he's doing, it's the right thing to do. I hate such simple minded people. I wish he'd just think things through!" She said to Kayla.[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]They looked around at the infected area. It seemed very familiar to the last one they went to, orange letters and numbers in the air and on the structures around them, the sky was distorted, and nothing was as it was supposed to be. The ran towards the dungeon, running into monsters and monster portals along the way. Soon they made it into the dungeon. When they got inside, they all healed each other as a safety precaution. Then they took their first steps into the next room, not knowing what to expect.[/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]-----------------------[/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]hehe..I felt like making fun of Balmung there....I don't quite rememeber what Skeith's dungeon looked like so if someone could help me out here...[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla looked around. "Nothing too out of the ordinary about this dungeon." she noted and beckoned the group towards the portal, swirling around the middle of the room.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]The Portal opened and two Crab Pinchers and Mystery Rock appeared. Kayla, Sakura, and Elk attacked a Crab Pincher while Crim, Subaru, the Silver Knight, and Shadow Mika attacked the other. Flame, Coal, Kia, and Kite took the Mystery Rock.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]After the battle, the group moved onto the next room, fighting monster after monster, opening portal after portal and collecting Bear Cat Eggs after Bear Cat Eggs.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Finally, after over an hour of trudging through the fierce dungeon the group stopped before going into the last room of the last level. Purple flames were rising from the doorway, Kia knew what those flames meant. "Skeith is in there. It's in there. It's waiting. Waiting for Aura...and us..." she said. Kayla nodded. "Well, is everyone ready?" she nervously asked, a bit afraid that something might happen to her. The same thing that happened to her Step-Cousin, Sakura's father, Kite's friend, and a few others, like Kasumi Tomonari a.k.a. Sieg, and Kazu.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Everyone quickly healed themselves, just in case, and made sure that they would have enough supplies before entering the final room. The room that would hopefully not be the last room they would see in "The World."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Cliffhanger! Oh, and also, I couldn't remember the name of those crab-like monsters so don't get mad at me if I'm wrong, allright? I also couldn't remember which way Kasumi's name went...I couldn't remember if it was Kasumi Tomonari or Tomonari Kasumi, but, oh well![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=green]"Sakura, you better give to battle orders. As far as I know, you're the one with the highest level and the most expierience here. We're counting on you." Kayla said. Sakura nodded, even though Kayla knew she was scared to death she was putting her in charge. "Thanks. I appreciate it." She said.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=green]"Anyways, here's my plan of attack. Wavemasters, we're going to leave the healing to you. Stay as far back from Skeith as you can without being out of range with us. Twins blades, we'll distract Skeith while everyone else will attack. Well, all the twin blades but Kite. You're the most important one here. [i]Don't[/i] use your SP and please try and stay alive. Kia, you're a trapped player so you probably feel pain when you're hit. I suggest you don't try to be a distraction. Do what you can to protect everyone who needs help." Sakura ordered. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=green]She looked around at everyone. "There's no turning back now I hope you all know. You're in this deep so now its either sink or swim. If you even think about logging out now that we've come this far, I suggest you don't look for me again, because I know that I won't ever forgive you for it. There's no possible way anyone could do this on their own, so that's why we need everyone of you to help. It's more than impossible to do without a companion." She said seriously. They were about to walk into the room with the purple flames, but they heard familiar footsteps. "Please don't let that be who I think it is." Kayla muttered to Sakura.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]"Listen! We don't have time for a traiterous geek like you, Balmung! Either you're going to help Lios, or you're going to help us! Make up you're fricken mind!!!!" Sakura shouted. Kayla turned around and saw the Decendant of Fiana. "If you would allow me to speak, I'd say that I've made up my mind. I'm joining you." He said quietly and hesitantly. Sakura and Kayla sighed. "Well your role in this play is to attack while the twin blades distract Skeith. Its simple enough for you to understand, so I'm not going to ask if you got it." Sakura explained. They took their first steps into the room.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]They were instantly transported to the field they first saw Skeith and Aura in.This time, Aura was in the middle. Waiting for them. Kayla stepped forward. "Aura, we rrecieved your message, but please go someplace else. Skeith is coming. Meet us some place else and let us deal with Skeith!" She said. Aura looked at everyone, and without a word dissapeared. In her place came Skeith. He also looked at the group but he didn't dissapear. Instead, battle music came on and they were fighting Skeith.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]Wavemasters healed, Twin Blades ran around, attacking Skeith when he turned to attack the others. Every now and then, Sakura barked orders to everyone:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]"[/color][/size][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]Kayla, Shadow Mika needs to be revived."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]"Balmung, use skills!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]"Elk, try parayzing it."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]At last, everyone heard Sakura yell the most relieving order:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]"Kite! Do it! Data Drain him!"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]Kite stepped forward, but before he could do that, Sakura was in the air, she had Skeith's red wand holding her up. "Sakura! NO!" Kayla yelled. Before their very eyes, Sakura was data drained. Before Skeith could do anymore damage, Kite Data Drained him. Kayla ran to Sakura, sliding on to her knees. "Please tell me your Ok. Please tell you aren't trapped. Please tell me you're not in a comatose. Please just say anything!" Kayla cried. "Recover me." Skaura said weakly. Kayla used Repth, and soon Sakura was back on her feet telling everyone to use skills. "Skeith was Data Srained, and now he's vaulnerable. He's HP may be high, but at least it going down!" She yelled.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]Finally, after what seemed like ages, everyone was able to see a monster's corpes on the ground. "Gate out, save, and pat yourselves on your back. We defeated our first phase." Kayla said. [i]Magus. You better watch out. You're right after Innis.[/i] Sakura thought. Her mind was brought back to that day.[/color][/size][/font]

[center][i][u][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]Flashback[/color][/size][/font][/u][/i][/center]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=green][i]"Dad! This is kinda repetitive, don't you think?" Sakura siad to a blademaster. He looked at her, she was poking the corpes of a Halloween. "Not really. Every time you go to an area, you see different monsters, graphics, and appearences than the last one you went to! It's always different!" Said the Blademaster, Komo. "What's that monster?" Sakura asked in horror. It was nothing like she'd ever seen before. "Don't worry I can take it out!" Her dad told her. Sakura watched in horror as her father was Data Drained. Katsuki took her Neuro Goggles off to find her father unconsious on the floor.[/i][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[center][i][u][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]End of Flashback[/color][/size][/font][/u][/i][/center]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]Sakura shook the memory out of her mind, it was a time of celebration. "Party on Subaru's boat!" She joked. Everyone laughed except for the Silver Knight who just gave an annoyed grunt. Sakura then looked like she was counting. "Lets see...19 Golden Eggs, 22 Bear Cat Eggs, 13 La Pumpkins, 20 Oh No Melons, 15 Bloody Eggs..." She said quietly to herself. [/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008000]"What are you doing?" Asked Crim. Sakura finished couting and looked at him. "Me? I'm just taking inventory on my Grunty food. I can never seem to raise anything but Noble Grunties, and it really bugs me because Kayla has probably every kind. Did you know I've raised 22 Noble Grunties? It really pisses me off." She told him. Crim laughed. "22? I've only raised four." He said. Sakura really got ticked. "WHY CAN'T I RAISE ANY GOOD GRUNTIES?!?!??!" She yelled, pulling her hair. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Elk, Kayla, and Subaru laughing at her. "QUIT LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!!" She shouted. Even Silver Knight crossed his arms and gave a slight chuckle. That was it. Sakura had it. She gated out, without another word.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]*ish laughing so hard she's crying* I'm sorry, but that's really funny. 22 Noble Grunties...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"I hope Sakura can understand that it's just luck that I've raised all the Grunties." Kayla mumbled while everyone else was happily chatting on Subaru's boat. Elk came and sat next to her. "Don't worry. Here's an idea: How about you help her raise her Grunties? I mean, didn't you write down exactly what you fed all your Grunties?" Elk suggested.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla nodded. "That's a good idea. Thanks Elk. Maybe then she'd stop being so mad everytime I complained about her collecting every single piece of Grunty food in sight." Elk and Kayla both laughed.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Real World, Kayla's Room---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Katsuki! Don't be so mad, they're just Grunties!" Kayla yelled at Katsuki as she left the room. Kayla caught up to her and grabbed her shoulders. She turned Katsuki around. "If you're really that mad about not being able to raise Grunties very well, I'll help you." Katsuki gave Kayla a strange look before nodding.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Ok Kayla. But if you trick me, and waste my Grunty food, I swear I'll--" Kayla interupted Katuski. "I know, you'll PK me, right?" Kayla laughed. Katsuki frowned. "Yeah, and I can also expose you for what you are." she added. Kayla stopped laughing. "Let's just get back to my room, allright?" Kayla said, looking around, making sure her mother wasn't coming up the stairs.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Aqua Capital Mac Anu---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Where is everyone?" Elk asked. Kayla shrugged. "They probably went to bed." she said. Sakura looked around. "There's someone, but I think it's an Administrator. Wait, he's coming towards us." Sakura exclaimed as the Administrator came towards them.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"You three! Evacuate immediately! This area is off-limits!" he yelled at them. Kayla gave him a bad look. "Lios, what you're doing isn't helping. It's making it--" she was interupted, by a large creature, appearing in front of the group.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"What, what is that?" Elk asked frightenedly. Kayla shook her head. "Cubia...it's looking for Kite..." she mumbled. Sakura looked up at Cubia. "We, we should---" but before she could finish, Cubia used an attack. Five or so large fireballs appeared and crash landed on the group. All of their HP's were diminished and GAME OVER screens appeared.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Real world, Kayla's room---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"I guess we're not ready. We're not strong enough yet." Elk said looking at Katsuki and Kayla after they had taken off their Neuro Goggles. Kayla nodded. "You're right. I don't think we are. We're not ready to take on Cubia."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Can't forget about Cubia.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=teal]EDIT: I added a link to the sign-ups on the first post if you need a reference, because I sure did. I forgot what everyone was.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen][b][size=1][color=#008080]Sakura logged back in after she'd finish talking to Elk and Kayla. She turned around to the Chaos Gate and randomly selcted keywords. When she arrived at the field, it was nightime and it was raining. "Great..." She muttered to herself. She walked around, picking the ocasional Grunty Food, until she found a suitable place to stop and think.

She sat down under a gnarled tree, thinking of Magus and her father. She expierienced the same flashback as before and found herself muttering the word "daddy." Sakura stood up and took out her blades. "Ok, I know you're watching me. Just come out and fight already! I need to take out some built up anger anyway." She yelled. As soon as she was done talking Sora jumped in front of her. "Is violence the only thing you think I'm about? Why can't I be here to ask to be friends, huh? What's wrong with that? After all, we're both Player Killers aren't we? We could be...partners in crime." He said in his oh-so-famous childish voice.

Sakura sighed and sat back down. "I only player kill when I have a lot of anger, when asked to, or when people annoy me. But, I suppose we could be friends if you wish. Anyways, since you're here, I might as well tell you that me and my other friends defeated your Gaurdian and Skeith." She told him. Sora sat in front of her, and scratched his head with his blades.

"What's a....Skeith?" He asked. Sakura could tell he was completly confused. She sighed yet again and told him the story of what she and Kayla have been doing. Sora stood up bored like. "Well that was a boring story. You sure know how to put someone asleep. Anyways, as a word of advice, I'd watch out for that Silver Knight. He'd turn on you guys in a heartbeat." He said as he warped out. Sakura looked at the spot where he was sitting. "He's so confusing." She mumbled as she warped out.

Kayla and Elk were waiting for her. "Have a good time?" Kayla joked. Sakura shrugged. "Anyways, Helba wants us all to meet in Paradise. So lets get going." Kayla told her. "Does Helba know what side Sora is on?" Sakura asked. Kayla looked at her strangely. "Sora? Who's Sora?" She asked. Sakura almost laughed, but contained herself. "Nevermind, I'll call him." She said. Sakura flash mailed Sora.

After a few seconds, they were greeted by, "Sakura! That was quick. Well what do you want?" "Follow us." Was all she said. The four warped into Net Slum to find everyone else was there waiting for them.
------------------
*claps her hands and grins widely* Sora's on our side! Sora's on our side!:love: :love: :love: And if anyone makes fun of me because of the fact that I truly have raised nothing but 22 Noble Grunties...you better be scared!
[/b][/color][/size][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Welcome to Paradise." Helba warmly welcomed the four as they Gated In to Net Slum. Kayla nodded. "Yeah, hey Helba. So, what're we here for?" she asked.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Helba smiled. "Kayla, since you informed me of Cubia's arrival, I have been talking to everyone and making a plan. I also did a bit of research. Around 3 years ago, Kite fought the Eight Phases with Kia and some other players. Before defeating Corbenik, Kite, Kia, and the other players, fought with Cubia and discovering the words of what Aura had said, they destroyed Kite's Bracelet, which essentially destroyed Cubia. Then, soon after defeating Corbenik, all of the comatose players woke up. Aura then spoke with Kite and gave him a new Bracelet. And now, years and years later, Kite is here, still playing this game, of course, I'm still here as well which makes you realize how addictive this game is."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla nodded. She new the rest of the story. "And now, it seems that Morganna, used a back-up program that she had created before giving birth to Aura, to revive herself and the Phases. She then used the Phases to defeat Aura and begin to deteriarate "The World" again. Now Aura needs to be born again, and the only way for her to be born, is for her to die, again..." she trailed off. The story was very long and confusing and it was very hard to explain so she didn't want to proceed with it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Sakura looked at Kayla. "You knew that all this time and you never told me! >=( " she bursted out.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla smiled weakly. " ^_^; " Sakura was angered. "Don't you smiley at me!" she yelled and hit Kayla over the head in the real world.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Helba laughed. "Well, I'm sure that we will know the next time we will be fighting another Phase. We'll know. Until then, everyone is free to level up or do whatever else they would like." and with that, Helba Gated Out.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Sakura turned to Kayla. "So, about those Grunties..."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Ok Sakura, give it four Piney Apples to start." Kayla said to Sakura. Sakura pulled out four Piney Apples and fed them to the Baby Grunty. She looked back at Kayla. "Now what?" she asked. "Give it three Snakey Cactuses." Kayla instructed. Sakura nodded and fed three Snakey Cactuses to the Grunty and then gave it twelve Golden Eggs.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]A white smokey light surrounded the Grunty and with a CLANG! A fully matured Iron Grunty appeared. Sakura was so overwhelmed with joy that in the real world she had hugged Kayla so hard that Kayla almost passed out.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Now, if only Mai could raise one of those in real life...Oh, and BTW, I'd try exactly what I just said when raising your next Grunty, Mai and also, the story that I told, most of that is actually true and anyone who is currently playing the .hack games will find out more in .hack//QUARANTINE so sorry about the little spoiler there but it really corresponds to the story so I had to use it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]"Its an Iron Grunty. What's the big deal?" Sora asked. Elk leaned over to him so he wouldn't be heard by Sakura. "Sakura has problems raising Grunties. So far all she has raised is 22 Noble Grunties and and Iron Grunty." He whispered. Sora burst out laughing. "22? I've only raised one!" He said within his laughter. Sakura turned around to see Sora laughing, saying something about Noble Grunties. "Elk...did you just do what I think you did?" She asked, grasping her blades. "Well...I..uh.." Elk stuttered.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Katsuki slapped Elk in the back of his head in the real world. "Sakura! Ow! That hurt!" Elk said. Kayla sighed. "Be thankful she didn't PK you, Elk. She has bad anger management problems. I think she gets it from her mom, because her dad was never mad. Her dad was awsome." She told him. Sakura looked at her. She wasn't mad anymore, but she felt more sad than angry. "I'll be back later. Contact me when Helba needs us next." Sakura said. She walked over to the Chaos Gate and warped back to the Delta server.[/color][/size][/font]

[center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57][i][u]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/u][/i][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"I don't know, Subaru. Kayla is just so thoughtless at times. Its so annoying. And Elk and Sora don't help much. I just wish there was a place I could go to so I could be alone and be able to think." Sakura told Subaru while riding in her boat. "You should be careful what you wish for. Tsukasa wanted to be alone, and what he got was trouble from that woman." Crim said. Sakura looked at him. "Woman? You mean Morgana?" She asked. Subaru looked shocked. "You know of her? How do you know her name? How do you even know of her?" She asked.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"Slow down. Helba...she's been playing for more than 30 years I believe, and she's told me and Kayla, Elk, and Sora everything she's found. So Helba's like our encyclopedia of "The World." She knows just about everything has happened since the "Fragment." Sakura explained. Crim looked at her. "The Fragment? You mean "The World"s prototype?" He asked. Sakura nodded. Suddenly they're conversation was interrupted by Sora. "SAKURA!!! I FOUND YOU!" He yelled from the bridge just as they were about to cross under it.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]When he had the chance, he jumped on. "Howdy Grunty Girl." He said. Sakura gave him a sharp glare. "Did you come up with that yourself, or did Kayla help you?" She asked him. "Nope! All by myself. And I'm gonna keep calling you that for as long as it ticks you off!" He said with a grin. Sakura stood up, and lead Sora to the edge of the boat. "See that?" She asked, pointing into the water. "What?" He asked her, leaning closer to the water, trying to get a better look. "Its water!" She said as she pushed him in.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"Thank you. I was just about to do that myself." The Silver Knight mumbled. "Your Welcome" She said as she sat back down where she was before. "I think I'm going to talk to Bear. He's a pretty good Father Figure." She said. "Bye guys." With that, she jumped off the boat and onto shore.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]--------------------[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Thanks for the Grunty Advice, DDG. It won't go to waste![/color][/size][/font][/left]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Heh, I'm sure it wont Mai, but as long as I go to the same school as you, I'm going to torment you about it everyday![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Elk, you shouldn't have done that." Kayla scolded Elk. "I'm sorry Kayla, but it's funny." he said with a small chuckle. Kayla smiled and shook her head. "Well, hey, I got something for you!" she said and led Elk to the Elf's Haven.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla withdrawed three Aromatic Grasses and handed them to Elk. He was overwhelmed with joy. "Thanks Kayla. So you do still know that I'm giving Aromatic Grass to Mia." he said. Kayla nodded. "Elk, I always know."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Elk smiled. "So, what do we do now?" he asked. "Well, the Lambda Server is really open now, so we could go there and level up." Kayla suggested.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Cultural City Carmina Gadelica---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Wait, before we go, I want to call Mia. It'd be fun if she came with us, don't you think, Kayla?" Elk informed Kayla. Kayla agreed. Mia was a very fun and mysterious person. Elk invited her to their party.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Well, it's good to see you two again. It's been awhile." Mia said with a small smile. Elk and Kayla both nodded. "Well, lets go!" they both said.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Greedy Gambler's Drift---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"This is a great place to level up!" Elk exclaimed as the three fought of a few monsters. "Yeah, too bad Sakura can't be here." Kayla said sadly. "She'd really like this area."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Sorry for the short post. I can't think of much at the moment.[/color] [/size][/font]

[center][u][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground[/color][/size][/font][/u][/center]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]"You're late!" Sakura said as Bear walked into the chapel. "Hey, Grunty Girl." Bear replied. Sakura gave him a scary glare. "Sorry. Sora told me to call you that. He seems fond of that name." He said with a chuckle. "Yeah, and that's why he had an 'accident' on Subaru's boat." Sakura replied.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"Anyways. You do know that you're almost a father to me, right. Since you know...my dads not really with me any more." Sakura started to say once they got seated. "Yes, you told me. And I try to live up to your expectations." Bear replied. "So, do you know how to cope with insesitive friends and a obnoxious player killer that reminds me of the 8th graders in my school?" Sakura asked her. Bear laughed. "No, but if they bug you, you should just tell them. It might make them angry, but its better than having them make fun of you all the time." He told her.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"Yeah, but my problem is that Kayla is bringing my dad up far too often. I don't like it and I can't quite get over the subject which always makes me sad." Sakura said to him. "Well, if I'm not mitaken, you're doing fairly well with talking to me about your father. You seem to be able to handle it. Now, off that subject and onto Sora. May I ask, have you ever met him in the real world? He ought to be around your age. 7th grade, right?" HE asked.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"Yeah, but I've never met Sora. Maybe I should. Who knows. Well thanks. I think I'm going to go skateboarding for a while." She said as she logged out. Katsuki said bye to Kayla and Elk and went back to her house. When she got there, she grabbed her board and went out. [i]Who knows...maybe I should meet him...[/i] She thought.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Yeah, doing my own conclusions, according to DDG's post, everyone's older than they origiannaly were, so I think Sora is in 7th grade! (DDG accepted...)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]:love: :love: :love:
[/color][/size][/font]

[I][size=1][color=blue]Kia hadn?t really been in touch with the others for a while. She had mainly been wandering the ever-busy streets of Mac-Anu. It occurred to her that she had been very stupid to join them; she was terrified of fighting, and for her, there was no ?reset? button. Nevertheless, she had agreed to help them, although fighting was to be expected. What was worse was that she had never even leveled-up before she had?she still couldn?t face that truth yet?even though it was by now obvious even to her that she didn?t exist anymore. How long had it been? No less than a few year, now?
Still, she couldn?t help but feel happy. For the first time in these long years, she finally had a purpose. And yet she hadn?t even contacted any of the others for what seemed like ages. She made up her mind: she would have to contact Kayla and ask what had been happening lately. She composed a quick message to her (which is very hard to do with no keyboard)?[/color]

[color=darkorchid][b]To:[/b] Kayla
[b]From:[/b] Kia
[b]Subject:[/b]Long Time no See?

Ummm?I was wondering if maybe we could?um?maybe get in touch sometime and catch up with each-other, you know? We could talk about what you?ve been doing lately with your quest for this truth behind the comatose players?When you have time, please drop by Δ-Hidden-Forbidden-Holy Ground. I?ll be waiting there. If you?re busy right now, just take as long as you need in getting here. I have all the time in the world to wait for you. Thanks![/color]

[color=green]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Δ-Hidden-Forbidden-Holy Ground
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[color=blue]As kia warped in, she vaguely remembered this field, this field that had started so many adventures?Walking into the huge shapel, she also remembered why she enjoyed being there so much: there were no monsters. Sitting down on one of the ornate benches, she waited patiently for Kayla to arrive sooner or later. Presently, she began to drift into sleep?[/color]

[color=darkred]OOC: Sorry I haven?t posted for so long. Now I?m really confused in the story. Since when did that !$&@-hole Sora get involved?! (J/K)[/color][/size][/i]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Mai almost took her anger out on me when she read that. I was reading over her shoulder at the time so she could have easily beat the crap out of me. But, anyways...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla heard a ringing noise. "New mail. Meet me back in Lambda root town, Cultural City Carmina Gadelica, alright Elk, Mia?" she asked. They both nodded and Kayla Gated Out from the field.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---ALTIMIT Browser, Mail box---[/color][/size][/font]

[i][color=royalblue][font=Arial][size=1][b]To:[/b] Kayla[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]From:[/b] Kia[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]Subject:[/b]Long Time no See?[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1]Ummm?I was wondering if maybe we could?um?maybe get in touch sometime and catch up with each-other, you know? We could talk about what you?ve been doing lately with your quest for this truth behind the comatose players?When you have time, please drop by Δ-Hidden-Forbidden-Holy Ground. I?ll be waiting there. If you?re busy right now, just take as long as you need in getting here. I have all the time in the world to wait for you. Thanks![/size][/font][/color][/i]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla replied to the message.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]To: Kia[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]From: Kayla[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]Subject: Sure[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]Sure I'll meet you there. It has been a long time. We do need to catch up on things that have been happening. I'll be at Delta Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground as soon as I can.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]She hit send and Logged back into "The World".[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Lambda Server Root Town Cultural City Carmina Gadelica---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Sorry, Elk, Mia, I've got some other things I have to attend to. I'll talk with you two later, ok?" Kayla informed the two. They said bye and shouted some keywords at the Chaos Gate.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla walked to the Chaos Gate and warped to Delta Server Root Town Aqua Capital Mac Anu so she could get to Delta Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---Delta Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla walked into the church-like structure and spotted Kia, sitting below the statue of Aura. Kayla approached her. "So, you wanted to talk to me?" she questioned, smiling.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]I don't see what you're confused about. PM me or email [color=teal]me[/color] with you questions.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=teal]EDIT: BTW, how in the world did you make the Delta server symbol?[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=blue]"...Huh?...Oh! I'm sorry. I must've dozed off..."[i]Kia groaned as she rubbed her eyes.[/i]"Well, I was just wondering what you guys have been up to lately...I haven't been in touch for a while."[i]Kia had in fact been spending an enormous ammout of time lying on the roof above what had once been named 'her' alley. Nothing had been able to bother her for that time.[/i]
"Well,"[i]Kayla explained,[/i]"We did find a few more people who would help us...remember those people they've been talking about so much? Bear, Subaru, Mimiru, Tsukasa and the others? They're helping us. We even met a hacker named Kite!"
[i]At that name, Kia no longer struggled to stay awake. She bolted up suddenly, and questioned Kayla relentlessly.[/i]
"Kite?! Was This character a Twinblade that wore red?"
"Ummm...yeah."
"And he had blue hair and blue eyes?"
"Yep."
"And he could rewrite monster data, right?"
"Jeeze, Kia...do you like, know him or something?"
[i]Kia's eyes darkened as she forced herself to remember back to her adventure back to the days she was still new to "the World".[/i]
"Yes, I know him...he helped me and my friends when...when I...never mind that. The point is he was there. But he can't still be playing, right? That was...a really long time ago!"
"Well, I guess he must really like the game."[i]Kayla offered.[/i]"Come on, I'll introduce you to the new group."
[i]Together, Kia and Kayla walked out of the beautiful cathedral, warping into the busy city of Aqua Capital Mac Anu.[/i][/color]

[color=red]OOC-Sorry I can't post much right now...I'm on a time limit...[/color][/size]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Katsuki came back home exhausted. "I can't wait to talk to Kayla. Ow...my knee." She said to herself. "Katsuki! Before you play with your friends, you have to do your chores. Then take a bath. If you were skateboarding, you are definatly dirty!" Her mother yelled from the living room. Katsuki sighed and started the dishes. After 15 minutes, she was finished with those and she took out the trash. Then she took a shower. After about an hour after she got back, Katsuki finally logged in.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Black][size=1][color=black]Username: Sakura[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Black][size=1]Password: *******[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Sakura checked her mail. As usual, there was nothing new. She checked the boards. There was something new. It was a new reply on the thread about the monster that couldn't be defeated.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=seagreen][i][size=1][font=Arial]Re: The Monster Who Cannot Be Defeated
Author: Jynx[/font][/size][/i]

[/color][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080][color=seagreen]I found another monster that couldn't be defeated. It was really creepy. It looked kind of like a one of those weight lifting things. It was floating and stuff and it was kinda green. Hey! Are those two girls going to go after it? What's their names? Umm...Oh yeah! Kayla and Sakura. Anyways it was in my favorite area: [color=blue]Theta-Hidden-Solitary-Hypha[/color]. I don't suggest you go after it.[/color][/color][/size][/font][/i]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Sakura gasped. Her and Kayla were practically famous now. And they were expected to do this. She thought for a second about what to post and then replied.[/color][/size][/font]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Re: The Monster Who Cannot Be Defeated[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Aurthor: Sakura[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Yes. We'll go after it. If this is a hoax, may I tell you I have a Player Killer friend. And so you know, Kayla and I are not the only ones doing this. We have many friends, even Balmung's on our team.[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#2e8b57]She posted it, grinning at the thought of sending Sora to kill someone for her. She logged in, just in time to see Subaru and Crim board the boat. "Wait up!" She yelled to them as she sprinted towards the boat. Too late. The boat had left without her.Sakura frowned and ran up to the bridge. She climbed up onto the railing and jumped as far as she could. She was lucky enough to catch the very end of the boat.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Sakura barely got on the boat. Her shoes were a little wet but she was standing in between the Silver Knight and a regular Crimson Knight. Sakura smiled weakly. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything!" She said. Subaru smiled. "No not at all. We were just reviewing your post on the message board." She said. Sakura blushed a little. "Well...we've had so many hoax areas, it gets old pretty fast. Besides, its not nice to trick people." She said. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"Yes, but threatening to player kill someone is completly--" Silver Knight started. "Its completly against the rules and could result in immediate banning or deletion of my character data. I [i]know[/i] all that. I've been around Lios for so long, I've practically memorized all the lectures. But what you have to understand, Silver Knight, is that everything I do in this game is illegal. But why I'm doing it is something that makes me go on. Remember Skeith? When we faced him, I was scared to death. I was afraid I'd end up like the one I'm trying to save! But, I faced him with the little courage I could muster so that I could save my father? Is that so bad?" She asked him.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Silver Knight didn't say a thing, but Crim smiled. "That was one of the nicest things I heard you say. Most of the time its either a battle comand, insult, or a threat." He said to her. Sakura nearly fell over at his coment. "Well, thanks for the compliment. I think." She said. "Anyways, do any of you know where Kayla is? I really need to talk to her." All of them shook her head. "Probably out with Elk then. Oh well. I'll email her. Later guys." She said. She jumped off just as they started to pass the shore. She logged out and started writting an email to Kayla.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#2e8b57][i]To: Kayla[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#2e8b57][i]From: Sakura[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#2e8b57][b][size=2][color=#008080][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen][i]Kayla, new hit about the monster that cannot be defeated. Jynx said that it looked like another gaurdian. Check the board for the keywords cuz i can't remember them...[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[/b][/color][/size][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla noticed she had new mail. She groaned. "Aw, who's emailing me now? I'll be back later, Kia!" Kayla said as she logged out.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---ALTIMIT Browser---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue][i]To: Kayla

[i]Check the boards. That should explain something.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla sighed. "So, unexplainatory..." she mumbled and replied.[/color][/size][/font]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue]To: Sakura[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1]From: Kayla[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=black]>>[/color]Originally wrote by Sakura:[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1][b][size=2][color=#008080][font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue]Kayla, new hit about the monster that annot be defeated. Jynx said that it looked like another gaurdian. Check the board for the keywords cuz i can't remember them[/color][/size][/font][/b][/color][/size][font=Arial][size=1].[color=black]<<[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1]Ok, will do, Sakura.[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]She sent the message and logged back into the "The World".[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---The Boards---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla checked the boards and found this message:[/color][/size][/font]

[i][size=1][font=Arial][color=blue]Re: The Monster Who Cannot Be Defeated
Author: Jynx

I found another monster that couldn't be defeated. It was really creepy. It looked kind of like a one of those weight lifting things. It was floating and stuff and it was kinda green. Hey! Are those two girls going to go after it? What's their names? Umm...Oh yeah! Kayla and Sakura. Anyways it was in my favorite area: [color=purple][font=Times New Roman]Δ-[/font]Hidden-Solitary-Hypha[/color]. I don't suggest you go after it.[/color][/font][/size][/i]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla looked at the next reply.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=blue][i][size=1][font=Arial]Re: The Monster Who Cannot Be Defeated
Author: Sakura[/font][/size][/i]

[i][font=Arial][size=1]Yes. We'll go after it. If this is a hoax, may I tell you I have a Player Killer friend. And so you know, Kayla and I are not the only ones doing this. We have many friends, even Balmung's on our team.[/size][/font][/i][/color]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla decided to reply.[/color][/size][/font]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Re: The Monster Who Cannot Be Defeated[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Author: Kayla[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Right. If this is a hoax, Sakura and I know one or two Player-Killers who can deal with you. This area will be investigated immediately of course. We can't let it go un-investigated.[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla then logged into Aqua Capital Mac Anu and met Kia, outside the Chaos Gate.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=teal]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=teal]I think I color code just a little too much.[/color][/size][/font]

[B][I][color=teal]OOC: Sorry for not posting. If my memory serves me right, anyone who falls into a coma is still in the game. So, I'm going to have Blake with me when I show back up. ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[u]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/u]

Coal stummbled back in the capital. He was in too much of a rush to wait for his friends. His clothes were torn and he looked totally beat up. He had another boy with him. The boy had shoulder length blonde hair with strikes of black going through it. He was wearing a blue tanktop, black armor on his right arm, black pants with black armor going down the front, and black boots. He also had to blades, one at each side.

"I may have been hasty," Coal said as he sat the other boy down, "but I did save Blake in this world. I just need to figure out how to save him in the Real World." As Coal sat down, Blake started to open his eyes. His eyes were a stunning crystal blue. He looked almost the same in the Real World.

"Coal," Black said as she pushed himself up into a sitting position, "Thanks a lot bud." Coal looked at his friend and shook his head. He then looked up toward the sky.

"I'm an idiot," Coal said with a sigh, "If I would have waited for my friends, this would all have went smoother." Blake shook his head and stood up. He put his hand down. Coal looked at his hand, smiled, and grabbed it. Blake yanked him up.

"Don't worry about it," Blake said as he started walking toward the markets, "Lets just get some potions for your wounds." Coal nodded his head and chased after Blake.[/color][/I][/B]

Shadow stood in the middle of a volcano feild in the beta server on the other side of another player who was ready to fight him. Shadow just tood there not caring about the person at the moment, he was of in his own world while the other person just talked.

"I'll beat you and the people you hang out with wavemaster...no one can defeat the great Sirus of the North" the Long Armed player said as he boasted around and cheered. He was acompanied by a Heavy Axe player and a Twin Blade weilder who joined him in the "festivities". "So you think a simple game can put people into acoma....your all a bunch of iiots! They're just faking it all" Sirus continued, that made Shadow mad as he gripped his staff hard and looked at the three.

"Fools....don't speak of ones who are not here to defent themselves. Especially ones who suffered enough form this game already" Shadow said as he raised his staff and summoned a ice attack on Sirus and made his life go down to 1 hp. The othe two attacked him at the same time, but shadow took them down with the same attack leaving them defencless. " As I thoguht...newbies who read post on the boards and think they can do anything..i'll let you live, but i know someone who wouldn't have if she was here" shadow said as he started to walk off untill he was surrounded by a yellow light...he just leveled up again. Shadow checked his stats, he finally reached level 35 after so long. He Finally gated out of that area and headed towards Mac Anu in the delta Server. He checked the boards then mailed Sakura and the others letting them know he was ready to fight anything when the time came, afterwards he logged off to go walk his dogs at the park bringing his laptop with him.

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]"Kia, it's time to fight Phase 2. I can feel it. All we need is the area..." Kayla said. Kia nodded. "I think I know the area. Innis...Innis should be at [font=Times New Roman][font=Arial][color=purple]Λ-Plenteous-Forbidden-Fallen Angel[/color]. That's where it is." she informed Kayla.[/font][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue][font=Times New Roman][font=Arial][/font][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue][font=Times New Roman][font=Arial]"Thanks, Kia. Let's call the others then."[/font][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue][font=Times New Roman][font=Arial][/font][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][font=Times New Roman][font=Arial][color=purple]^<>^FlashMail^<>^[/color][/font][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue]Everyone, meet Kia and I in Λ. It's open now and we've got some business to take care of.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1]-Kayla[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla sent the message to everyone and went up to the Chaos Gate.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]---[font=Arial]Λ Server Root Town Cultural City Carmina Gadelica---[/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][font=Arial][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][font=Arial][color=darkslateblue]Kayla looked around. "Is everyone here? Ok, sound off!" she yelled.[/color][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][font=Arial][color=#483d8b][/color][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][font=Arial][color=deepskyblue]"Subaru."[/color][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][font=Arial][color=red]"Crim."[/color][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=mediumturquoise]"Bear."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][font=Arial][color=seagreen]"Sakura."[/color][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][font=Arial][color=black]"Shadow Mika."[/color][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][font=Arial][color=teal]"Coal."[/color][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][font=Arial][color=blue]"Kia."[/color][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][font=Arial][color=darkred]"Flame."[/color][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]"Elk."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][font=Arial][color=gray]"Silver Knight."[/color][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][font=Arial][color=darkgreen]"Sora."[/color][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=orange]"Helba."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=sienna]"Kite."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][font=Arial][color=indigo]"Blake."[/color][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][font=Arial][color=darkslategray]"Krueger."[/color][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][font=Arial][color=#2f4f4f][/color][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][font=Arial][color=darkslateblue]Kayla gasped at the last two names. "Blake...aren't you Coal's friend? The one who's..." Blake nodded. "Krueger...oh my god. Krueger. I can't believe I forgot. I can't believe I forgot that, that people who are in coma's are still in "The World". I guess when I selected 'Flash Mail All' I forgot that you were on my list and you, Blake, you must have came with Coal, right?"[/color][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][font=Arial][color=#483d8b][/color][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][font=Arial][color=#483d8b]Kayla shook her head. "Well, anyway...Blake, Krueger, Kia, I want you two to stay with Helba and watch our backs. You three can feel pain and I don't want you to get hurt or anything." the three nodded, even though they were a bit disappointed that they couldn't come but they knew that it was better if they didn't. They had felt the pain that now plagued them because they were trapped inside "The World" and they didn't want to feel it again.[/color]
[/font][/color][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue][font=Times New Roman][font=Arial][/font][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue][font=Times New Roman][font=Arial]Kayla turned to the Chaos Gate and said the keywords to the area while in her head, reciting the part of the Epitaph of Twilight about Innis.[/font][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Arial Black][size=1][color=black]Innis, the Mirage of Deceit,[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Arial Black][size=1][color=black]betrayed all with the flawed image[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][size=1][font=Arial Black][color=black]and did aid the Wave...[/color][/font]
[/size][/i]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Sakura's eyes rimmed with tears. "You mean I can still talk to him? My father's still here?" She yelled before Kayla could say the keywords. "You knew all along and you didn't tell me? Kayla! You're such a jerk! You can go on without me!" Sakura yelled in a mad fury. She ran to the Chaos Gate and said some inaudiable keywords and dissapeared with Kayla, Sora, and Helba calling after her. "What a stupid move. But we can't go after her. Besides we have no time." Kayla muttered as she finally said the keywords.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/font] [/center]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Sakura sat in the alley behind the magic shop. "Stupid Kayla with her stupid secrets. Never telling me anything. Always with that stupid Elk or stupid Helba. What's so great about them anyways? Stupid game. Stupid comatose players..." She went on and on to herself until finally a Blademaster walked into the alley. "Hi there. What's wrong, you seem pretty bumed out. Need anything?" He said to her. "Not unless you can make my dad come out of a coma and my best friend stop being so selfish." Sakura answered bitterly. Suddenly the two recognized each other.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/font] [/left]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"D-d-d-daddy!" Sakura cried as she leaped into the Blademasters arms. They hugged for a moment. "Kat, you're very populaur around here now. You've made quite the name for yourself. 'Illegal Protector of The World.' Does it ring a bell?" He asked suspiciously, even though he knew the answer. "Yeah...I guess since you spend so much time here, you were bound to find out what me and Kayla do here. We're working our way to getting all the comatose players out. We defeated one of the phases and Kayla and some of our friends are going to fight another one.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/font] [/left]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Kayla just now told me that the comatose players are still online, even in their offline condition. Then I stormed off because she knew all along and she's never told me.We've been working really hard, daddy. Soon we'll get to Magus and I'll get revenge for you!" She said leaning on him as they walked throught the capital. "And I'm coming with you." Her father told her. "Dad! No! You can't! You'll get hurt!" Sakura protested. They suddenly noticed that they weren't using each other's username. "Um, I mean, Komo. You can't come." Sakura said quickly.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"I'm coming and thats final. I'm your father, Sakura, and I'm responsible for you. Now, lets just go to a dungeon and unwind." He said and she had no choice but to agree. So they went to a random area and started in the dungeon.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[color=darkslateblue][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla looked around the area. Data streamed through the air with patches of raw data showing through on the ground. Kite had had to Gate Hack to get everyone into the area. "Well, whether or not Sakura's here, it doesn't matter. We have to fight Innis." Kayla informed the group and they all half-heartedly nodded. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Leaving behind Sakura was a crucial move. Without here, they would be a man down and against a Phase, that could be your downfall. But they were determined to go on without her. They all knew that if they didn't, the fate of all the comatose players and the whole online and offline world was at stake. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla took action and led the group around the field, opening up all the portals and fighting with the monsters that came out. Kayla's level was now 40 and she was feeling confident. She checked everyone else's levels before heading into the dungeon. "Good. We're all at level 35 or higher. No one should have much trouble going through this dungeon so lets go!" [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]The group plundered on into the dungeon. They fought monster after monster, went through room after room, and basement level after level until they reached B5. As Kayla approached the purple flames spurting up from the floor before the last room, she turned to the group. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]"This is your last chance. If you don't want to fight, gate out now." she said to the group. Everyone looked at each other, waiting for someone to gate out. When no one did, they all looked back to Kayla. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]"What we are about to face is something that is invincible. Something that may or may not have put many people into coma's. Something that has the ability to put people into coma's. Something that is so sinister that many people mistake it for something other than what it is. After all, it is [i]the Mirage of Deceit.[/i]" Just as Kayla said this, something on the wall to her right shifted. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]She, and everyone else, took a glance at it. It was indeed Innis. Kayla frowned. "Innis...I'm not afraid of you. I'll get you and the rest of the Phases!" she began waving her wand around and saying a spell. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kite then charged at Innis and sliced it a few times. Innis shimmered for a minute and then disappeared. "Where'd it go?" someone in the group asked. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla shook her head. "I don't know but c'mon, it's probably in the next room." she said and led the group into the next room while once again, she recited Innis' part of the Epitaph.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Black][size=1][color=black][i]Innis, the Mirage of Deceit [/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Black][size=1][color=black][i]betray all with the flawed image [/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Black][size=1][color=black][i]and did aid the Wave.[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[/color][color=#000080][font=Arial Black][size=1][color=darkslateblue][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[size=1][color=blue][i]Kia had foolishly agreed to stay behind, but she was beginning to regret it. She may be of no use in battle, being at level one and all, not to mention the fact that she was comatose, and could therefore be killed with all of the side-effects (i.e. pain), but that didn’t mean she couldn’t aid the others. Her mind was made up: she would have to go with them.
Making sure she had seven or so fairy orbs in stock, she headed off to the chaos gate. The others began to protest, but Kia was somewhat focused on the task at hand, and didn’t hear them. Approaching the whirling blue portal, she muttered the keywords: Λ-Plenteous-Forbidden-Fallen Angel, and disappeared into the yellow rings of magic…
[/color]
[color=purple]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~Λ-Plenteous-Forbidden-Fallen Angel~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[color=blue]As Kia warped in to the distorted field, she remembered that it was supposed to be cold, for the field had once been a normal ‘snow’ field…now, it was a shredded field, and the code was mutilated to the point where it was nearly impossible to even feel the bitter weather. Kia held up a fairy’s orb which glinted briefly in the light, then disappeared in a flash of light. Once Kia’s eyes recovered from the blinding flash, she could see the magic portals on the field as though there was nothing in between them and her.
Now, without fear of accidentally stumbling into a monster-a fatal mistake in such a high level area-she proceeded to the dungeon. Walking into the dungeon, she began reciting what she would say to Kayla once she managed to get down to Innis. After all, Kia reasoned, she was blatantly disobeying Kayla’s orders to stay with Helba and the others, but Kia knew that she could be of some help without actually calling Innis’ wrath upon her.
Kayla and her group had done their job extremely well: there wasn’t a single portal on the way to the lower floors, though there were still several portals leading off to dead-end rooms in the other directions.[/i][/color]
[COLOR=Indigo]"Kayla and the others must've been in a real hurry…"[/color][color=blue][i]Kia laughed as she walked deeper into the dungeon,[/i][/color][COLOR=Indigo]"They didn’t even take out the optional portals!”[/color][color=blue]
[i]Kia began to recite the mysterious phrase describing Innis from the Epitaph of Twilight...[/color]

[b]Mirage of deceit, Innis,
betrayed all with the flawed image,
and did aid the Wave...[/b]

[color=blue]and also:[/color]

[b]The confusing mirage, Innis,
deceived the eyes of all who tried to view it.[/b][/i]

[color=red]Oh, boy…Kia’s in trouble. :rolleyes: I guess I color code too much, too... :laugh: [/color][/size]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]"That's it, Dad! We're leaving!" Sakura said. "But why? We're not even half way down yet!" Komo asked. Sakura glared at him and he quickly used a sprite ocarina. When they were back at Root Town, Sakura took them to the Lambda server. "Plenteous Forbidden Fallen Angel" Sakura said. They were warped straight to the corrupted field. "Come on. Kayla's bound to already be fighting Magus." She said. They sprinted across the field, dodging any monster portals there were, and made it into the dungeon.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Sakura used a Fairy's Orb as soon as she got in and started running around the dugeon, her father following close behind. "Hey....slow down....you gotta remember....I'm actually here...." He panted. Sakura stopped in a room without monsters and waited for her father to catch his breath. Sakura turned her head. "There's a battle in the next room..." She said quietly. She ran into the room, leaving her father for the moment. "Kia! Didn't Kayla tell you to stay behind?" Sakura yelled as Kia suprisingly knocked down a monster. "Um....Maybe...." Kia said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"Sakura,,,who's this now?" Komo asked as he came into the room. "This is Kia, she's another trapped player, like you Dad." Sakura explained. "Now, since we're all here, lets get to Innis!" She said and they all started running towards the 'Down' room on the map. Finally, they made it to the last room before Innis. "Just in case...Pha Repth!" Sakura said. She used Pha Repth on every one, even though nobody's health really needed it. They stepped into the purple flamed room and were transported to the battlefield. "We're here Kayla!" Sakura yelled as she saw everyone fighting.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Kayla merely motioned for them to hurry up and help them fight. "Well thats a fine howdy do." Komo said. Kia and Sakura giggled. Then, all three of them joined the fight against the Mirage of Deceit. [i]You're right around the corner, Magus. Just wait...[/i] Sakura thought.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=blue][i]Innis...yes, Kia definitely remembered this fight. She and the others had fought Innis mercilessly until it had cracked, defeated and shattered, under Kite's Data Drain. It had really pissed him off: Innis' mirages had deceived the group with shadow images of itself in the dungeon, just like the Epitaph said it would. No time now; Innis was back, apparently, along with each of the other Phases, and Kayla and the others were fighting it even now as she watched. As Komo and Sakura rushed past her, Kia simply stared at the giant monster that was Innis. She laughed suddenly: it reminded her of one of those huge 5000-piece puzzles she had used to build when she was still alive!
Immediately, Innis snapped around, "staring" at her, if it's possible to stare with no eyes. Kia's hand snapped to her mouth, but too late...Innis had spotted her. It searched it's database for some memory of her and knew: knew that it had fought with her before and, more importantly, had lost. An eerie pause as it stared at her was only brokenby the mad hacking of the others as they waited for a [/color][color=green]protect break[/color][color=blue]. Suddenly, it unleashed one of its "mirage" attacks on the entire party. Fifteen giant dragon-like creatures appeared in a circle around the party; one for each member of the group. On Innis' command, they converged on the members for a one-hit attack. As the mirage assigned to Kia flew towards her like some sort of ghastly Angel of Death, Kia closed her eyes...and began to breath to herself:[/i][/color]

[color=purple]"It's not real...it's just a mirage...it's not real..."[/color]

[color=blue][i]Somehow, the last time she had fought Innis, the trick had worked, and the illusions had passed through her without harming her. She thought it would probably work again. However, Innis had seemed to have undergone some adaptive programming change, and when the mirage got near enough, it picked her up in its huge jaws and rended her clear across the pulsating blue rock of a field. She crashed into a pillar at the far edge of the field and, sliding down the pillar and leaving a reddish tint on the rock as she slid down, caught a brief glance of the rest of her party, fighting the abominable Phase. Out of the entire group, only Kayla saw what had happened to Kia. Then, after a moment that lasted an eternity had passed, Kia finally hit the ground, after having slid down half the length of the entire pillar. Kia tried to stay awake, but she knew she was lost to the fight. Slowly, the world faded as she closed her eyes...[/i][/color]

[color=red]OOC: AHHH!!! I'm in trouble![/color][/size]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla sprinted to Kia and skidded to a stop as she almost passed her. "No! Kia!" she yelled and recited a recovery spell. "Phal Repth!" she yelled and aimed her target at Kia, even though, she knew that everyone in the surrounding area would be healed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]As Kia fatefully closed her eyes, Kayla scrounged through her items. She used Recovery Drinks, Health Drinks, Health Potions, and a Noble Wine before dropping to her knees before Kia. "Kia..." she mumbled and in the real world, wiped a tear from her eye.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Everyone had realised that Kayla was not fighting anymore, but they were all too busy fighting Innis to take notice of where she had gone. As Kayla grieved over what seemed to be the end of her friend, the trapped player, one key asset to returning the world to a normal state, Kia, she opened her eyes slightly.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Th...thank you, Kayla..." she said quietly. Kayla's expression changed from sad to happy in an instant. "Kia! You're, you're alive!" she said overwhelmed with joy. Kia gave a small smile.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Oh Kia, I don't know what I would have done, what any of us would have done without you." Kayla muttered while helping Kia up from the ground. "I'm sure you could have gotten along fine without me." Kia said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla shook her head. "No. You're knowledge of the phases is essential to our mission. Without you, it'd be pretty hard to know what we needed to do or what it says in the Epitaph about that certain phase. Don't ever think that you're not needed. We all need you. I need you. Even though, I asked you to stay behind, that was for your own safety. I know that if you really needed to talk to me, or to any of us, that Helba would have showed you how." Kayla smiled at Kia and Kia returned the smile. "Now, lets go get Innis!" she announced and ran back to the fight with Kia.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Sakura noted her return and made her way over to her while still slashing at her. "I'm sorry I got so pissed at you earlier. I guess that I just overreacted a little when I learned that you knew all along..." Kayla shook her head. "I meant to tell you," she cast '[color=black]MeAni Kruz[/color]' on Innis. "but, I just forgot and got a little caught up with what we're doing. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner though."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Now that Kayla and Sakura had apologised to each other and things were more of how they should, they really began to fight their best. Attacking Innis every chance they got. After what seemed like a million years, Innis' '[color=green]Protect Break[/color]' swelled up around it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Do it! Do it now Kite!" Kayla and everyone else yelled. Kite nodded and a bright, pixellated bracelet appeared around his wrist. It opened as he screamed '[color=blue]Data Drain[/color]!'. Yellow streams of data shot out from the bracelet and slammed into Innis. They went through Innis and turned it into stones connected together, or, better known as the 'Epitaph in stone'.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#008000][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The group now continued to fight the horrible monster in its weakened state.[/color][/size][/font]