SasukeUchiha

Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones cooler

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to side with Chouji. I remember when I had first started watching the anime (around ep.112 or so...and I had only read 2 volumes of the manga.. @_@) when I got to the Chouji episode, it was just so great. I don't typically cry for any show/movie/book but that got to me for some reason. And then I went back and watched/read the rest of the series, and I found him to be a likable character despite the lack of respect he recieved.

But with a series like Naruto, you have such a large cast to pick from. Shikamaru, Gaara, Lee, and Kiba are all favorites of mine. They had such great fights in the series and I found them likable and relatable.

well, my favorite character is hatake. his personality ranges from seriousness, from childish. being sensei is an important job & i love how he teases naruto and sasuke. his mangekyou is very attractive (lmao.. im weird.) and his vest somehow makes me like him a bit more.

I have to say that my fav. males are Itachi, with his girly dress. Gaara, with his red hair and his belief in self preservation. Neji, with believing that everything is someone else?s fault so my actions are justified. And Kakashi, with his lazy perverted attitude. Over all they are down right burning HOT!!!! Now for the female characters. I like Anko, Hinata, The 5th (don?t know how to spell her name), and Temari. [FONT=Courier New]undefined[/FONT][SIZE=1]undefined[/SIZE][COLOR=DarkRed]undefined[/COLOR]

[quote name='KKC][size=1][spoiler]I don't like Sai! It is neat how he draws his attacks and stuff, but he's a jerk. I really didn't like the comment he made a bout Naruto being weak and what he said about the male reproductive tool... that was mean of him [/spoiler'] *beats Sai with a big paint brush* I hope Naruto goes Nine Tails on him and beats him into the ground! [/size][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]I TOTALLY AGREE! Sai....urg..[spoiler] I mean when he said and I quote on this. " I cant believe you are so weak...do you really have a penis?"[/spoiler] That instantly made me want to kill him on the spot. I wanted to print out a picture of him saying that and stab it repeadly then lighs said picture on fire. His Justus however .. They do seem to be[spoiler] like an artform. More like actually pictures coming to life[/spoiler]..Kind of like how Deidra classafies her attacks no?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=YellowGreen]It seems many ppl love gaara, sasuke and kakashi. as i said before, in china, sasuke, kakashi, and gaara are the MOST popular characters sometimes rock lee too but even if u look ur hardest, u probably won't neji or kiba...so sad, but all of ur opinions are awesome![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :catgirl:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=YellowGreen]I think Rock Lee is awesome, (i pretty much like most of the characters some i hate...but u might like it so i won't say) and rock lee is at the top 10 in my list! I love it when he does good guy pose it shows his personality![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :animesmil

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=YellowGreen]Chouji is awesome! when i saw him in the battle against one of the 4 from sound (the name skips me entirely) it made me cry, at fisrt i thought him as a pig (don't kill me rapid chouji fans!) but after the battel, i had lotsa respect for him![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I absolutely love Itachi. Maybe its the dress, but the mysterious emotionless evil people in anime tend to be my favorites. He's like Sasuke but not as annoyingly pouty. (at least, how sasuke was after the fight with Gaara)
My second favorite is a tie between Chouji and Hinata. I really like Chouji, (maybe because he's like me) because he's the fat kind kid with no recognition. I like Hinata because she's the shy girl who wants to change (again, because she's really like me).
Two of my other favorites would be Gaara (for the same reason as Itachi, but after the time skip thingy he gets even cooler!) and Neji (because the Byakuygan is awesome, I love his fighting style, and he's just a cool guy in general!)

Kakashi is the most popular, hands down. Well, Gaara gives him some competition, but I think that Kakashi is still the most popular Naruto character.

Who's my favorite? ...I haven't really decided yet. I'll go with Kakashi too, I guess. I liked Sasuke in the manga, but his emo voice in the anime kills him. (I hear that Japanese voice is also pretty emo)

well, I clearly say Sasuke, he was at a time the strongest genin in Konoha, up to the time Naruto was learning to use his other chakra of the nine tails, so I would pick Sasuke, not cuz he's cute (I'm not a girl, I can care less how good they look) but how strong he is.

Guest kuroinuyoukai
[quote name='omnimaster']Personaly i find the show to be worth watching overal, but it gets anoying having to hear naruto say belive it over and over agian. But find the hand signs interesting. To bad they band the teaching of ninjitsu in japan[/quote]

What are you asking? I like Naruto and he does get annoying,but I think that maybe part of his character. I think Naruto is hilarious and he should give up on Sakura. He should go for the quiet girl who likes him. All I have seen Sakura do is scream, panic,abuse Naruto and drool over Sasuke(forgot how to spell)I didn't realize that ninjitsu was outlawed. I know they teach it here.I hope this answers your question.

Okay, I let the poll run separately for a little while, since it's not possible to add your own poll to a pre-existing topic. (Kakashi won decisively, in case anyone was wondering.) But in the future, I'd appreciated it if y'all saved your Naruto discussions for this thread. Thanks.

~Dagger~

284!!!

[spoiler]The new team is finally official![/spoiler]

So what do you guys think of Yamato?

And Ino was in the chapter!! Can anybody say SMEXY?
I really don't like Ino, but that was a shway new outfit.

I think Tsunade is really showing strength as she fights against the [spoiler]elder council.[/spoiler] It's something we never saw in the last Hokage.
Also, I'm in agreement with most of the other members here... I don't like Sai very much. I much prefer the [spoiler]Hikaru no Go[/spoiler] version. xD
I guess he wasn't meant to be liked very much was he. My bet is [spoiler]he'll get himself into some trouble and we'll have to feel sorry for him.[/spoiler]

As Sand Dragon 19 said, his attacks are like an artform. Is anybody else reminded of Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi? ^^

[spoiler]I MISS HAKU. Thank God for the dubs.[/spoiler] xD
-senses kunais pointing towards me- o.o

-ArV

Chapter 284 is up n_n and [spoiler]you get to see Ino! and she's all grown up :animesmil she looks cooler I think, with her bangs super long like that...and Sai *glares* he really sucks, it seems he is a part of this thing called "Roots" but they didn't go into much detail about it so I can't really say many things but Sai is a freaking jerk! Maybe it's not his fault considering he said that he doesn't know what expressions are... hmm there are a lot of loose ends.[/spoiler]

[size=1]I think roots is a program associated with the ANBU. I think it's an ANBU training program thing for Ninjas who are going to become ANBU, or something like that. [spoiler]I think... (forgot his name) the ANBU who's taking Kakashi's place looks kinda cool, but Sai is still a total jerk! I hope he dies on the mission!!![/spoiler][/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]I think that this might just be me...but Why oh why was Kakashi-sensei replaced ToT was it because[spoiler]He used up to much energy using his 'new" Sharinghan and he is just being bedridden for the time being? Or did I miss somerhting while I was reading[/spoiler] I hope it was the latter...because I already had a bad feeling once I saw the new team...I mean I know that Naruto hated Saskue in the begining but I mean..he didnt try to kill him right off the back or insult him like Sai did...and that one new guy..He just gives me...a bad feeling...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Yeah, [spoiler]Kakashi used his new Sharigan way too much and drained up almost all his energy (Gai had to give him a piggy back ride, remeber XD That was so funny!)[/spoiler] In the chapter or two before 284 Tsunade repeated how Kakashi wouldn't be healed before [spoiler]The meeting with that one bad guy... my brain has stopped...[/spoiler] So they got replacement for this one mission. All I know is, they better bring Kakashi back cause the manga just isn't as cool without him. [/size]