OtakuBoards

Naruto!

SasukeUchiha

Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones cooler

[QUOTE=Gaara kun][COLOR=Navy]

2. Naruto is 4th Hokage's son?

No one knows the answer. The author hasn't revealed the truth yet. Anyway, I doubt the author will give us the answer to this mystery. So, happy guessing. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

When [spoiler]Itachi and Kisame[/spoiler] came into Konoha, they said they were after [spoiler]Yondaime's son. Kakashi immediately understood they were after Naruto.

[/spoiler]It's [spoiler]possible that [/spoiler]it was[spoiler] entirely symbolic. He might have been identified as "Yondaime's Son" because he appeared when Yondaime died, but at the moment, that's up in the air.[/spoiler]

-ArV

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick answer for the quick question:

Houkou is the five-tails.

Come, converse and theorize with us more.

[quote name='"Xander Harris"']I'm all for filler episodes, but an entire seasons worth of nothing but filler arcs!?!! I have to wonder what the creators were smoking when they came up with that idea.[/quote]

They were thinking that they didn't want the story to be very different from the manga and if they continued the Anime at the pace it was at, it would have caught up with the anime (again).

When the Filler Episodes were being introduced, the producers had three choices.

1. Make the Anime story very different from the Manga.
2. Give the Naruto Anime have fillers for a year.
3. Cancel the Naruto Anime for a year.

I'm happy with the choice they made.

-ArV

-Arvie

[QUOTE=r2vq]
They were thinking that they didn't want the story to be very different from the manga and if they continued the Anime at the pace it was at, it would have caught up with the anime (again).

When the Filler Episodes were being introduced, the producers had three choices.

1. Make the Anime story very different from the Manga.
2. Give the Naruto Anime have fillers for a year.
3. Cancel the Naruto Anime for a year.
I'm happy with the choice they made.
[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]I am with you on that part though. I just started watching the anime right when Saskue goes back into his past with Itachi and all and began to notice how close they were to eachother. I was wondering what they were going to do and this is acceptable. Some of the fillers were kinda good. I liked the last ep for the curry of life...expically with that rotation clone army strike formation move.

Also, about the 4th hokage thingy... I just think theres a good chance of it. I aint touching that convo with a 10 foot pole. Every time I bring that up with my other anime/naruto loving friends..its like a civil war. So I am just going to leave it at that.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Final results of the "True Naruto" poll:

Manga - 44.44%
Anime (Japanese) - 22.22%
Anime (English Dubbed) - 33.33%

We have another Naruto poll bouncing around now. As usual, I'll let that run for a little while before merging it, assuming it doesn't become ridiculously spammy.

~Dagger~

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Here is a random Naruto question that I have always wondered but am yet to find out. What time period is it in? I would think it was fudal but yet, there is electrictiy Kohona. They do still have alot of the features of fudal Japan. However I remember when Team shikamaru was still in the hospital after their fight with the sound 5. There were some if I am not mistaken advanced things in there. What do you think?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]I think Naruto is a word of mixed technology. They seem to have some pretty advanced stuff when it comes to the hospital, yet there are no guns and we have yet seen a TV (which is good to me). During the Chuunin exam (in the manga), they watch the tape of Gaara's team on what looked like an extreamly old recording thing. It looked like one of those really old computers that took up a whole room.

Then there's Naruto: The movie. I've only read the manga version, but this is what I found out. Obviously there are movies and movie theaters sense it starts off [spoiler]with team 7 (ex Kakashi) in a movie theater watching Sky Princess[/spoiler]. and later on when they go to the snow country they travel in cars and there is a train. Naruto though doesn't know what a train is, so I think Konoha uses some technology, but not all of it (like automobiles). [/size]

[quote name='sand dragon 19][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]What time period is it in?[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

From June 2003 Edition of Shonen Jump.

[b]SJ[/b]: Your work seems to have a science fiction influence. Approximately speaking, what is the level of technology in the world of [b]Naruto[/b]?

[b]K[/b]: Actually, the world of [b]Naruto[/b] doesn't differ very much from our present time. Television, refrigerators and air conditioners exist in the world. The only exceptions are weapons and explosives, which I've decided to set in a much earlier era. That's why you don't see firearms in the world of [b]Naruto[/b].

"SJ" is Shonen Jump and "K" is Masashi Kishimoto-sensei, the creator of Naruto.
Since it's in our world, but certain things are not, it's obviously a fictitious setting that could have no real comparison in our history.
Though, if there were to be one, it would be "present day".

-Arvie

[size=1]I like the manag mostly because of the art. In animes (and over all TV animations) the art is done more quickly and alot of detail is taken out (like the person who is talking is doing their thing, but the people in the BG are just standing there like brain-less zombies). In the manga though the art is nice and smooth and character appearances never change. Example: Kakashi's hair in the manga is always the same. In the anime it's always different and can really strange looking sometimes. That's mostly why I like the manga.[/size]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]It makes sense that the weapon techno would be notched down a peg, considering I don't really find lasers all that stealthy... But that's just me. ;)

I always thought that Naruto possibly was Yondaime's son, or at least relative. I don't think that I would stick an evil youkai inside some random dude's kid, cuz I know I'd be pretty pissed off about it. But again, that's just me. ;)

It would be really cool if the Houkou was Sai... But serious, him and Naruto don't need another reason to go at each other... But that's just me. ;)

I really don't know why I keep typing that... :animeswea [/FONT][/COLOR]

---[COLOR=Navy]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Reposted above cuz no posted yet, and I have more to say, damn it!!! :mad: ;)

Anyhow, I read the new chap, and I think Kishimoto-kun read my earlier post about Henge...

[spoiler]Now it's vital to their next assignment.

I'm afriad the cloaked dude is Sasuke for some reason, though I myself think I'm retarded. Wouldn't it be funny if Godaime had the plan for Sasuke to go to Orochimaru as a plan?[/spoiler]

I'm an idiot for thinking of all these things...
:p [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]wait wait wait! I remeber reading something about that chapter [spoiler]I though they said something about Sasori and him going to a meeting place though. I was under the impresion that Sasori was dead and such. As for as much as the spy himself goes I think its the swirly face dude. [/spoiler] But as far as The mysterious guy in the coat goes..If it is indead [spoiler]saskue I though of the perfect thing he would probaly say.

Saskue: are you afraid ...-takes of cloak hat- Scardycat [/spoiler] -credits the first episode or around that ep for that quote.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='sand dragon 19][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]wait wait wait! I remeber reading something about that chapter [spoiler]I though they said something about Sasori and him going to a meeting place though. I was under the impresion that Sasori was dead and such.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

Nah, they're gonna Henge as him. That's why I said that Masashi probably read what I put and thought, "OH. Right, forgot about that jutsu." :D [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='"sand dragon 19"][spoiler']I though they said something about Sasori and him going to a meeting place though. I was under the impresion that Sasori was dead and such.[/spoiler][/quote]

[I]Spoilers concern Manga Chapter 285 and previous.[/I]

The way I saw it was that [spoiler]the Akatsuki spy [b]thought[/b] that he was going to meet Sasori. Sasori revealed this to Sakura before he died.[/spoiler]

Chapter 275, Page 10. (heh. went through a bit of digging. ^^)
Inane v. [spoiler]"Go to the Tenchi Bridge in the Grass Village, at noon, ten days from now... I have a spy in Orochimaru's subordinates... I am supposed to meet...with him there..."[/spoiler]
Shannaro v. [spoiler]"...go to the Tenchikyou in the Kusagakure Village ... ten days from now at midday... I have a spy among Orochimaru's underlings... I'm supposed to meet with him ... at that place ..."[/spoiler]

So... [spoiler]Sasori was supposed to meet his spy at the Tenchi Bridge. The current mission for Team Kakashi is to gain information about Sasuke from Sasori's spy. Since the spy thinks that Sasori is going to be there, Captain Yamato wanted all the information he could get about Sasori. This is so they can pretend to be Sasori and fool the spy into giving them information.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Yamato asks Sakura because Sakura is the only person from Konohagakure who has really met him.[/spoiler]

Maybe it's due to lack of sleep, but a wild thought just hit me in the face. Maybe [spoiler]Yamato is a traitor and will betray Team Kakashi. He's going in first to warn the other spy that Sasori is dead![/spoiler] ...or maybe I'm just paranoid. =D

edit: [COLOR=DarkRed]darn you Tatsu, beat me to the post. xP oh well. my fault for taking a half hour to write this/find manga quotes xD.[/COLOR]

-Arvi

[COLOR=Navy]I think anything is possible right now...

[spoiler]So who do you all think the spy is? I think it's either Kabuto or Sasuke.

(You're not alone Tatsubei Yagyu!)

Kabuto because he is very skilled in spying and technically Kabuto isn't really from Konoha. Sasuke because he [i]needs[/i] to appear soon. Plus no one would expect it. I've seen stories take turns like that before. But if you really think about it, the cloaked figure could be anybody.[/spoiler]

I dunno, what do you all think?[/COLOR]

[spoiler] I don't think Yamato would be a traitor because if you read back to the end of the Chuunin fights, you see him trying to help the Sandaime. If he were to show that he was a traitor, that would have been the time.[/spoiler]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Sigh... A lot of cutting and pasting for this post... :animesigh

[QUOTE=Gaara kun][COLOR=Navy]Kabuto because he is very skilled in spying and technically Kabuto isn't really from Konoha. Sasuke because he [i]needs[/i] to appear soon. Plus no one would expect it. I've seen stories take turns like that before. But if you really think about it, the cloaked figure could be anybody.[/spoiler]

I dunno, what do you all think?[/COLOR]

[spoiler] I don't think Yamato would be a traitor because if you read back to the end of the Chuunin fights, you see him trying to help the Sandaime. If he were to show that he was a traitor, that would have been the time.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Kabuto? I think he's to much of a Orochi Fanboy to do ANYthing to him negative..

Yamato? [spoiler]Maybe after he saw the Third and Oro's fight, he thought of it considering Orochi's so powerful... But I wouldn't wait two and a half years to betray the village...[/spoiler]

[quote name='Xander Harris']so for curiosities sake, does anyone know how long the Naruto series is projected to take to conclude?[/quote]

Currently, there's no end in sight. Not even across the horizon. Naruto'll probably continue for another couple of years, because currently, I can't imagine an ending at all...

[QUOTE=r2vq] edit: [COLOR=DarkRed]darn you Tatsu, beat me to the post. xP oh well. my fault for taking a half hour to write this/find manga quotes xD.[/COLOR]

-Arvi[/QUOTE]

Heh heh heh...yeah... ;) [/FONT][/COLOR]

There's no way of telling when the Naruto series will end. Even if we think the series should continue, Kishimoto may stop it at any time. Many people would agree that Hikaru no Go was way too short.
Also, even if Kishimoto may feel like the story has run its course, he may be convinecd to keep going. This was the fate of Dragon Ball, which was supposed to end at the Frieza Saga.
Both of those are from the same magazine as Naruto. ^^

As for the spy from Sound, I'm predicting that it'll be a new character. I find it difficult to believe that [spoiler]Smithers~[/spoiler] *cough* Kabuto could ever betray [spoiler]Burns~[/spoiler] *cough* Orochimaru.

And, I doubt it's Sasuke, since he's out to [spoiler]kill a member of the Akatsuki[/spoiler], why would he bow down to another member? And it's not like the Akatsuki wouldn't recognize him, he [spoiler]looks just like his brother![/spoiler]

-Arvi

I bet it's....I'm not sure... Kabuto's already done his part, Sasuke's not from the Sound... How 'bout a good guy? You know like... Good but is reallly a spy guy? LOL, what if it was Kakashi? That would break some ice on those fans of his. Oh well, have to wait to see...

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][QUOTE=r2vq]As for the spy from Sound, I'm predicting that it'll be a new character. I find it difficult to believe that [spoiler]Smithers~[/spoiler] *cough* Kabuto could ever betray [spoiler]Burns~[/spoiler] *cough* Orochimaru.

And, I doubt it's Sasuke, since he's out to [spoiler]kill a member of the Akatsuki[/spoiler], why would he bow down to another member? And it's not like the Akatsuki wouldn't recognize him, he [spoiler]looks just like his brother![/spoiler]

-Arvi[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nomura']I bet it's....I'm not sure... Kabuto's already done his part, Sasuke's not from the Sound... How 'bout a good guy? You know like... Good but is reallly a spy guy? LOL, what if it was Kakashi? That would break some ice on those fans of his. Oh well, have to wait to see...[/quote]

Both of these made me laugh, but like I say, "Smithers" wouldn't betray "Burns,"lol

I didn't think of Sasuke and the Akatsuki thing, but could he be trying to get info and Itachi or something? Just a thought...

Kakashi? I don't think he'd betray his friends after what he went through with Obito, and he didn't actually betray him.[IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

Offtopic: Wonder where Rin went... [/FONT][/COLOR][IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_stare.gif[/IMG]