Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones cooler

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jubei Yagyou [/i]
[B]I do not recall when I had better reasoning for why I liked the manga better. Maybe I was flustered at the time, or maybe I didnt put much thought in my posts. But I stick with what I say. And maybe this will help your confusion. SasukeUchiha says he likes detail. He is thinking about the detail in the anime were every movement is shown on the television. Im not saying thats bad but some people like those things and some people dont. For example people that like to use their imagination to view mentally whats going on would... read a book. People who like to be shown rather than explained would... watch tv or something. Once again Im not saying either way is bad. You see, in the manga, you can imagine what happens that isnt shown or explained, in short, fill in the gaps. In the anime you dont have breathing room for imagination. Thats my two cents ;). Azure I would like to know how I had better reasoning. Please explain. [/B][/QUOTE]

AZURE IM STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER!!! Anyway, maybe Sweetpie is on the hidden mist part, where [spoiler]Naruto first shows his Nine tailed fox demon chakra.[/spoiler]

Jubei, I [I]thought[/I] you said something about the manga before in the previoius Naruto thread (I think DBD or Lone Bebop made it). That's all. You might have, you might not have, but whatever you said, it wasn't as fanboyish as what you said in this thread.

And, that's a spoiler, Jubei. I recommend covering that up for people who haven't seen Naruto.

I am finally on episode 59 !! Yay for me...someone told me those episodes were terrible but i thought they were hilarious! The relationship between [spoiler] Naruto and the Turtle Hermit[/spoiler] is just hilarious.

I can not wait to see the next ones where they finally show the [spoiler] last part of the chuunin exam[/spoiler]

And I do not anyone beats me when it come sto being a fanboy Azure lol Sad but true... I think Sakura-chan and I have the top spots for those (no offense Sakura-chan ^^)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SasukeUchiha [/i]
[B]
And I do not anyone beats me when it come sto being a fanboy Azure lol Sad but true... I think Sakura-chan and I have the top spots for those (no offense Sakura-chan ^^) [/B][/QUOTE]

Obviously you have not been on Narutofan, you get some freaky fanboy's there O_O

Lol freaky? how so? I am pretty bad.

And I have a question for whoever feels like answering...this contains spoilers from up to episode 59. And I ask you not give anything away from any part past episode 59 ^^ because I have not seen it.

[spoiler] I am confused about the ninja villages. What are all the villages, cause in the anime they talk about the konoha and sand like they are the main 2. And is the Sound Ninja village supposed to be a newly established village? Or has it been around for a while and was just taken over? [/spoiler]

[B]And I do not anyone beats me when it come sto being a fanboy Azure lol Sad but true... I think Sakura-chan and I have the top spots for those (no offense Sakura-chan ^^) [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL, not offended at all, Sasuke-kun!

As for your question about the Village of Sand,[spoiler] I feel the only reason they've been taking about Sand a lot is because of the upcoming events that are about to happen, but I don't want to spoil it for you >.< The relationship between Konoha and Sand will be explained in the next few episodes, if I recall correctly, and had to do with an unfair treaty between the two Villages. Anyway, there are five main countries I believe, and each country has their own Hidden Village that consists of the Country's shinobi. Like the Country of Fire has Konoha, The Country of Wind has the Hidden Village of Sand, the Lightning Country has the Hidden Village of Cloud, Water Country has the Hidden Village of the Mist, and the Earth Country has the Hidden Village of the Stone. There are less powerful countries like Rain and Grass, and I'm assuming that they don't need a Hidden Village because they're not big enough, and so ninja that come from those places are just called Rain or Grass shinobi. And the Hidden Village of Sound was founded by Orochimaru, so it's relatively new and on it's own, and is not a part of any particular country, though Orochimaru is using it to try to topple down Konohagakure[/spoiler] But of course, I'm really not an expert on these things haha so I may be wrong. LOL, I really do feel like Sakura right now when I explain all this, haha.

~haruno_sakura

Lol to bad my name isnt NarutoUzumaki or we would be making our own scene in this forum ^^.

Ok Sakura-chan I have a follow-up.

[spoiler] Did all the nations take part in the Chunnin exam? I only remember seeing the Sand Nation, Konoha, and sound Ninja's there. [/spoiler]

[B]Lol to bad my name isnt NarutoUzumaki or we would be making our own scene in this forum ^^.

Ok Sakura-chan I have a follow-up.

[spoiler] Did all the nations take part in the Chunnin exam? I only remember seeing the Sand Nation, Konoha, and sound Ninja's there. [/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

[spoiler] There were also Grass Shinobi there because Orochimaru took took the body of one of their shinobi (remember the long haired guy he took the form of when he fought Sasuke the first time in the Forest of Death?). [/spoiler] I'm trying to remember if there were others, but my mind is blanking out on me. I'm pretty sure there were representatives from everywhere ^_^

~haruno_sakura

Guest Konton Shojo
NARUTO! XDDDD I really like Naruto. Especially everyone's wacky personalities! This morning me and my friend made up an attack for Sasuke. It's called "Annoyance no Jutsu" It's Sasuke's new special attack! *laughs*

In fact I'm being Sasuke for Katsucon in Feb. All my friends arechasing me around the school. I don't know if it's good or bad ^^;;

wow, haven't posted outside the Arts & designs for awhile.

Well,I love Naruto, and kakashi+sasuke are my favorite characters.Sometimes the show has me bawling with laughter, and at other times it makes me want to cry (i'm a pathetic little boy). I don't know which episode i'm exactly at right now since all my files were deleted, but it was when [spoiler]they were taking the second part of the exam, and they figured out that some wierd guy controlling a snake was there, (or something like that lol)[/spoiler] well that was the worst description, but i haven't watched in a couple a months so i forgot what everything was called ^^. Can someone help me out here (with the poor description that i gave you).................

Warning if you haven't gone over episode 35 or somewhere around that range(i think lol), i suggest not reading the spoiler.

Oooo Evolved Dragon you talking about

[spoiler] When Oebimaru (I dont feel like checking for the actual spelling of his name...Forgive me Sakura-chan) Attacks the group and Naruto goes all Demon on him. Then Sasuke goes crazy, and kicks his rear all around the forest. I Agree with you! My favorite part of that is when Naruto stops the snake from attacking Sasuke then calls him a chicken or something like that! ::dies:: I love that part.[/spoiler]

Heehee think I ranted enough there. You should watch the newer stuff it keeps getting better (if thats possible).

[B]Oooo Evolved Dragon you talking about

[spoiler] When Oebimaru (I dont feel like checking for the actual spelling of his name...Forgive me Sakura-chan) Attacks the group and Naruto goes all Demon on him. Then Sasuke goes crazy, and kicks his rear all around the forest. I Agree with you! My favorite part of that is when Naruto stops the snake from attacking Sasuke then calls him a chicken or something like that! ::dies:: I love that part.[/spoiler]

Heehee think I ranted enough there. You should watch the newer stuff it keeps getting better (if thats possible). [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, sorry SasukeUchiha,but i think that you went one episode to far. but that's ok, But can somebody else help me on this, all i want to know is what episode i'm on.

[B]Oooo Evolved Dragon you talking about

Heehee think I ranted enough there. You should watch the newer stuff it keeps getting better (if thats possible). [/B][/QUOTE]

Sasuke-kun! It's Orochimaru ^_^ *pat*

Hrm, Evolved_Dragon, I think you're around episode 27-28, though I'm not sure because the numbering got all funny around that time when it was released. If you haven't seen that part that Sasuke-kun was talking about, then you're probably on episode 28. Oh, btw, I love that banner of yours Evolved_Dragon! Kakashi r0x!

~haruno_sakura

Kakashi-sensei! It's good to hear from you ^_^

Has anyone heard anything about the movie that's coming out in August? Does anyone have any clue about what they might focus on? I haven't heard much, but I hope it [spoiler]elaborates on Yondaime (the 4th Hokage) and why he chose Naruto to be the container for the 9-tails, and then show the fight between the Konoha shinobi and Kyubi [/spoiler]. That's just what I hope they focus on though, since I've got this slight fascination with Yondaime! Anybody know anything concrete about the movie itself other than when it's going to be released?

~haruno_sakura

I love reading the Manga of Naruto *cries* But I cant find the show! I wanna see it soooooo bad! Is there anyway I can get the channel of it? My sister and I heard it was great! And...And I just wanna watch it! Loved it if someone could give me some info on the channel its on or if u need Sattelate or something.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Radical Ed [/i]
[B]I love reading the Manga of Naruto *cries* But I cant find the show! I wanna see it soooooo bad! Is there anyway I can get the channel of it? My sister and I heard it was great! And...And I just wanna watch it! Loved it if someone could give me some info on the channel its on or if u need Sattelate or something. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's pretty simple to find episodes, but that's if you download them, and they're readily available from a ton of fansub groups, as the anime isn't licensed yet. There's 65 episodes so far, and they're just awesome :bawl: It's probably the one show that got me back into anime. Anyway, check out [url]http://www.gotwoot.net[/url] because they have all the eps. I hope that helps.

~haruno_sakura

The "wheel" is called [spoiler]Sharingan[/spoiler]

And you should be careful with spoilers alot of people who have not seen it may take that as a spoiler.

Oh and does anyone know what that double episode that aired in Japan was? Was that this past thursday? Was is episodes 64 and 65? Fill me in lol.

[quote]Has anyone heard anything about the movie that's coming out in August?[/quote] No details about the movie's plot or storyline have been revealed, but the movie will be animated, retaining the original TV voice actors. The fact that a solid release date was given was shocking enough, haha.[quote]Oh and does anyone know what that double episode that aired in Japan was? Was that this past thursday? Was is episodes 64 and 65? Fill me in lol.[/quote] Episodes 66 & 67 will be airing this week on Wednesday (which is our Tuesday night, I believe). However, keep in mind that because there is more stuff to translate, the fansub release(s) may not be out until the week after it airs.

The hour special will be a welcome treat after what happened in this week's episode: they made an entire episode out of *not a big deal spoiler*[spoiler]Gaara walking out into the field[/spoiler]. The special, though, will be all worth it.

Oebimaru haha!

You must have the same DVDs as me, SasukeUchiha. They had a lot of name errors in the sub-titles... Aira(Gaara), Kado(Gatou), Kai (Yoroi), Kai (Gai), Zaibuzan(Zabuza), and the name for Haku was completely different.

Well, I've finished both of my boxes which go up to episode 50. I'm sure I'll get the next one as soon as the series gets past episode 75 and AV releases them. That fight with [spoiler]Lee and Gaara[/spoiler] was intense. I like [spoiler]Rock Lee[/spoiler] a lot more than I did after I saw episode 50.

Lol, yeah the dvds I have contain lots of mistakes lol. Where do you get yours from? I am curious just to see price differences, I normally get 9 episodes for 7 bucks plus shipping. ^^

O and I have a question that I must know, it contains spoilers about episodes of naruto up to 59

[spoiler] Ok I am not there yet, but i have to know, and be vague because I do not want to ruin the episodes im goign to watch but I am dying to know...Does Naruto bust out the uberawsome frog summon in the final chunnin fight, I am just looking for a yes or a no ^^ [/spoiler]

I got my DVDs on eBay. Each box has 25 episodes (3 discs) on it and was about 20 dollars. So, I payed around 50 dollars total for both my boxes together, being shipped here from Hong Kong.

Sorry I can't answer your other question because I don't want to read the spoilers. :)