OtakuBoards

Naruto!

SasukeUchiha

Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones cooler

To counter Keyblade about laughing at them kissing..... To be honest.... I don't find anything funny about Naruto at all. Maybe I don't have a sense of humor..... but then again, if I didn't I wouldn't find Bleach or Vandread funny.... "shrugs"

Anyways, I'll go out on a limb here and say I don't like anyone out of team Kakashi (except for Kakashi) for many different reasons. (But I'm pretty sure you've heard them before.)

As far as my favorite character(s). I'd say Neji would be my favorite. I can't really explain why.... maybe his technique... or his attitude "shrugs"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well umm this has nothing to do with anything thatyou earlier people were talking about but..

has anyone ever wondered how people like Rock Lee and Gai-sensei got into their clothes? :animestun

and that one time while Sasuke was competing in the Chuunin exams, him in that umm.. one piece black outfit..? How did that happen?? :animestun

[QUOTE=animeaddict2]well umm this has nothing to do with anything thatyou earlier people were talking about but..

has anyone ever wondered how people like Rock Lee and Gai-sensei got into their clothes? :animestun

and that one time while Sasuke was competing in the Chuunin exams, him in that umm.. one piece black outfit..? How did that happen?? :animestun[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]Well here's how the story goes... Gai one day was shopping...not much stood out to him. Then he went into a thrift store for some reason. And a light came on and shone onto a whole section of the green outfits. Next thing he knew he bought 50 bajillion of them and tried to get everyone to wear them but the only one who did was Lee (and Naruto [i]would[/i] have worn it also but Jiraiya stopped him)

As for Sasuke...He got one from Gai and spray painted it black...because he didn't want to look like he actually liked it.[/COLOR]

lol but really I don't know :animeswea

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Happy birthday Tatsubei!!l[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

Heh, thanks...(though it's been six days since you said it... :animeswea )

Does anybody notice how much Sasuke gets put out of commission? Let me recap:

-During the Haku Ice Mirror fight, he gets put in a death-like state.
-During the 2nd Chuunin Exams, Oro gives him the Curse seal which makes him pass out.
-Kakashi seals the Curse seal, a couple days afterward, and Sasuke passes out.
-Sasuke faces Itachi, and-*GASP*-gets knocked out...
-And then the he gets it another fake-death state, but damn, at least he chose that one...ha... :p

And has anyone ever notice that Inari's old dog has the some face as Lee? I thought it was a little weird...

I'm just posting some random points of topics, soooo, yeah. :o [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]He's weak...simple as that. It's ok though we all should pity him. lol Sasuke is just a selfish guy who passes out easily :animeswea ...I really am feeling the whole Naruto withdrawl now...how long has it been? Kudos to the scanlators out there! Plus the anime is just fillers right now and gawd when will this madness end?[/COLOR]

[size=1]Yes, Sasuke is quite pathetic. I think it would be funny if Sakura super punched him, but I bet that will never happen.

XD That dog does look alot like Lee! It must be his long lost relative!
[the funniest part about that manga strip was when it says "Poochie remembered that he can doggie paddle." or something like that. Inari was crying over nothing, lol.][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=NinjaGirlSango][CENTER]I love Naruto!
But I find the anime a little disapopinting. Mostly because of the voice acting and how slow it's going!
But I still watch it because despite that it is still an awesome anime ^^[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Lol yeah it's good, the fillers will end really soon though! It's almost down to 11 weeks left! ^^

As for Sasuke....grr I really don't like him for what he did to Naruto and everyone else.[/COLOR] [spoiler]He's being too concieted and I really don't think Orochimaru made him any stronger. He definitely wouldn't make Sasuke stronger than himself or else Sasuke would have no need for Oro and leave to fufill his "destiny" I think in a battle Naruto would SO kick his butt, the scar on Jiraiya was massive! Sasuke would have no chance.[/spoiler]

[QUOTE=NinjaGirlSango][CENTER]I love Naruto!
But I find the anime a little disapopinting. Mostly because of the voice acting and how slow it's going!
But I still watch it because despite that it is still an awesome anime ^^[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
[color=red]I agree about the voice acting [well, the 'English' side anyhow, lol] I much prefer reading the subtitles anyhow ^_~ But Naruto's definately one of the best anime I've seen! Lol, and I only started watching it because I accidentally downloaded it instead of Wolf's Rain a few months ago XD[/color]

[size=1] For me voices have nothing to do with it. The reason I enjoy the manga more than the anime is because the manga just moves so much quicker and doesn't have side tracked moment like the anime (ex. the first episode of the chunin exam. It had alot of pointless stuff in the beggining.)

They better hurry up and translate the next manga or i'm ganna flip!!! [/size]

The very first images I ever saw of Naruto were in an AMV at an anime convention I went to in Virginia. I knew I was watching something special and couldn't wait to see it aired on the Cartoon Network. Sure enough, I wasn't disappointed! The part that hooked me for life was when Iruka, Naruto's teacher, jumps on top of him to protect him from a giant flying ninja star thrown by the traitor Mizuka. It was such a touching moment that I almost cried. I knew it could only get better from there. I can't wait for the Chunin exams to start. I've already seen some downloaded episodes and all I can say is, "Bad Neji!"

Naruto is awesome especially when you are a free fansub member and you get it with english subtitles. I can get all of them that way. It's nuts. I know alot of poeple can, but oh well. I'm not complaining. I like the fact that Gaara is the way he is. Him being a insomniac could be a pointer in the right direction. Still the fact that his head has the word love on it is hilarious. Big ol' tough guy and the word love is on his head. I've always wondered if we get tatoo's of japenese letters, do japanese gets english word tatoo's? Just something to wonder about.

I have only recently started watching Naruto on Cartoon Network. I think it is a great show, a little slow and drawn out, but still a good show. The animation is great and since I am a dub fan I think the acting is stellar. I have watched alot worse. I would have to say my favorite character is Kakashi, Naruto just plain gets on my nerves. But I guess that is his charm for most people. :catgirl: Anyways its a great show and truly enjoyable.

I'm new here but all I gotta say is that Sasuke rocks! Ino and Sakura are cute and Neji is cool too. But is Haku a boy or girl? he confuses me. :animesigh

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='KKC][size=1][spoiler]1. The Uchiha's are not as smart as they seem and you can actually obtain the Mangekyou some toher way.[/spoiler'][/size][/quote]

xD You just made me think up the funniest quote I think..

"Stupid Uchiha's..The Mangenkyou Sharingan is for kids.." Or it could be that I have been saying that all day and o.o

Yet there is something that I have been wondering. The Third Hokage's was sarutobi right?..Isnt that part of Asuma's name as well though.. I just wanted to confirm if I was the only one who made that connection..[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Actually someone posted that on the page just before this one XD Sarutobi is the third's first name while Sarutobi is the last name of Asuma. No relation, but I wonder if he did that on purpose or by accident.

Yes, Uchiha's are stupid *runs away from insane Itachi and Sasuke fans*. Except for Obito. He was a cool Uchiha who wasn't obsessed with himself like most of them >.> [spoiler]But he had to go and get smushed by a rock... [/spoiler][/size]

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Only 10 more weeks of fillers.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]*dances for joy* I'm thrilled about that and Sasuke appears in [spoiler]episode 170!! He looks almost exactly the same, only he's wearing a blue kimono and he has 3 spiral things in his Sharingan (like Itachi's) I wanted him to look different!! *sighs* oh well we saw him at least.[/spoiler] [/COLOR]

Guest xoxo Megz
[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

xD You just made me think up the funniest quote I think..

"Stupid Uchiha's..The Mangenkyou Sharingan is for kids.." Or it could be that I have been saying that all day and o.o[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I'm laughing my butt off right now...that is flipping hilarious. XDDD

Naruto is my second all time favorite anime/manga, the first episode dosent show much but i've every single volume of naruto some of which have not yet been released yet in the US. For all of you who doubt the show your in for a big suprise as you keep watching. A suprising twist happens in the story with saskue and naruto change dramaticly. If you wanna check it yourself just go to [COLOR=DarkRed][link removed by moderator][/COLOR] its got almost all the episode, 291 chapters of the manga all all kinds of other cool stuff :animeknow

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='KKC][size=1]Actually someone posted that on the page just before this one XD[/spoiler'][/size][/quote]

*Points at self* :D

Well, this has turned out interesting. Naruto's new [spoiler]Demonic Form[/spoiler], I was totally not expecting...

And in the dub, I finaaly got to see the episode where Lee owns Sasuke!!! YES!!!

P.S., I loved Gai's voice. When they went to break, they showed the scene where Gai asks Sasuke to forgive him and says,

Gai:" Look into my eyes and stare deep into my handsomeness."
[IMG]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7616/gai9nb.jpg[/IMG]

Then Sasuke's like:
[IMG]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6524/sasuke2jt.jpg[/IMG]

It t'was hilarious... :p[/FONT][/COLOR]