OtakuBoards

How long did it take you to beat IX?

Piccoloku

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Capt. Stephanos
[COLOR=royalblue]Unfortunatley, no, you're not the best, IX is the worst. Just 30 hours of continous play. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimson]And before yall call me a sad loner with no friends, I was bed ridden for about 3 weeks over my birthday due to a major opperation. I got the game that day.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it took yall that long to beat it? wow... im scared for you *shudders* and actually it isnt the worst... just the eziest... and i think it has a better storyline than 7 but that is me... and they did make the game after me and all... thou it should have been better... but they didnt want me and safer getting in a fight... so i let them slide (i got paid A LOT more than he did)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Capt. Stephanos
Sorry, I disagree. The WORST! They spent way to much time with the graphics than the gameplay. You spend way too much time with different characters that you can't get the main ones on high enough levels. And the storyline? Did it not seem a [SIZE=1]little[/SIZE] familiar to you?

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmmmm lemme see yes it did seem just a little familiar... but then... so did FF 7 so dont know y you not calling it the worst game? i mean lemme think.
guy likes girl, girl likes guy, they cant talk about it, they fall in love when something important happens... hmmmmm what game is that... all of them anymore... so yea it was the same but oh wait... i cant think of very many RPGs that it dont happen in... but hey im not the one who owns over 50 RPGs over 10 systems... and beaten probably another 30
so wait... i dont know how to judge a good RPG... there arent many out there thou if FF 9 is the worst... cause well it sure beats 8 IMO and it beats the heck out of a lot of other games square has put out... only game that i have played more than 9 is Xenogears ( :cool: ) and maybe diablo 2 ( :devil: )[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] thou it should have been better... but they didnt want me and safer getting in a fight... so i let them slide (i got paid A LOT more than he did)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, but the only reason YOU get paid more is because its hard for them to find a guy that would be willing enough to wear a THONG all the way through the game....

and as for time it took to complete, some 26-30 hours, methinks, can't remember how many days though....

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]its not a thong its its its um... um... a speedo there ya go that what it is... ya know a racing suit for swimmers!!! yea that it... and um... dang that not working is it... hey my gf (who is on these boards) likes it so there!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Capt. Stephanos
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmmmm lemme see yes it did seem just a little familiar... but then... so did FF 7 so dont know y you not calling it the worst game? i mean lemme think.
guy likes girl, girl likes guy, they cant talk about it, they fall in love when something important happens... hmmmmm what game is that... all of them anymore... so yea it was the same but oh wait... i cant think of very many RPGs that it dont happen in... but hey im not the one who owns over 50 RPGs over 10 systems... and beaten probably another 30
so wait... i dont know how to judge a good RPG... there arent many out there thou if FF 9 is the worst... cause well it sure beats 8 IMO and it beats the heck out of a lot of other games square has put out... only game that i have played more than 9 is Xenogears ( :cool: ) and maybe diablo 2 ( :devil: )[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I meant in the way of Final Fantasy games go.
Geez, relax.
Don't take it so personally . . .
They're just games and opinions . . .

A Warning, never make fun of FFIX while kuja is around.... he'll always find a way to compare it to other games and make it seem better. And Kuja didn't you forget to mention about " Final fantasy IX have more of a fantasy role than the other games" this time?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]And Kuja didn't you forget to mention about " Final fantasy IX have more of a fantasy role than the other games" this time? [/B][/QUOTE]

damn, I can't believe he forgot to say that, heh heh....

whats the longest its taken you guys to complete it anyway....

I agree with Kuja, I think IX is better than VII, but I also think Sephiroth would kick Kuja's (censored) any time.

I completed IX in about 32 hours. But I have continued to play on it and get more stuff, and now I'm up to 49 hours.

awwwwww mannnnn that easy?? dangit....I knew i shoulda asked yall first.... i just bought it sunday along with FFVIII because i lost my disc 4 like 2 days before i was finished with disc 3 lol
so,imma gonna play FFVIII then start on IX.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

damn, I can't believe he forgot to say that, heh heh....

whats the longest its taken you guys to complete it anyway.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, it took me 3 weeks! *hides behind couch...*

but i didn't play it much and i only spent 32 hours on it...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i figured i drilled it into you enuff... and to be honest... seph couldnt kill kuja kuja is unkillable... notice he always lived on... and they lead you to believe i died but i didnt... but that is another story... and while 7 had some things better i think 9 on a whole was a better FF game than 7. but then again we are all entitled to our own opinons... and yall should see this background i got... dang i look hot [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]weird cause i never even had a thought about me being dead lol... and u think you might kick ur butt.... my remember MY ultima knocks out everyone so dont even try to fight me or ill just use it...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]keep dreaming cloud... it took a tree that i deformed to beat me (thou i dont remember that) so i doubt a clone like you could take me... or that lifestream loser sepheroth[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]