OtakuBoards

Sex [id reccomend you enter if your 12 and up]

Will2x

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]i hope this topic stays up forever, it has to be in the records!

What would you do if your bf/gf said "MAKE LOVE TO ME OR ITS OVER!" [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] Give him couple of slaps, kicks, and punches. "It's over, byes." Give him more slaps, kicks, and punches. [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[color=blue] Give him couple of slaps, kicks, and punches. "It's over, byes." Give him more slaps, kicks, and punches. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Erm.... kinda harsh... but.... thats ok.... if i said that to my gf i'd expect pretty much the same response... heh...[/color][/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Erm.... kinda harsh... but.... thats ok.... if i said that to my gf i'd expect pretty much the same response... heh...[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] harsh! I think it's kind of easy [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]not to funny for the guy if you kick him there.... heh.... :cross:[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] I'm not that mean, and I don't want to feel guilty for the rest of my life for that. It doesn't worth it. [/color]

[B]i hope this topic stays up forever, it has to be in the records!

What would you do if your bf/gf said "MAKE LOVE TO ME OR ITS OVER!" [/B][/QUOTE]

i would laugh in his face & say "is this a joke? you know you are addicted to me & you won't ever leave me no matter what i do. i own you. & who are you to be giving ultimatums?" then i'd add on like 3 more months longer that he'd have to wait to fulfill his desire, just out of spite, & get another lover on the side just in case i got horny.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1] 7 inch at 13/14? Hmm...

lol...Will2x has had his first homosexual experience...hehe. :laugh:[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't understand why this is so unbelievable. I was 7 and 1/2 at 14. I know a lot of people claim but, I believe them most of the time. I mean, its bot like I would know so...

-Justin

[COLOR=royalblue]Well boyz don't you think you're goin real far on this subject...talking about size at such a young age...well not to make you feel worse or anything, but if you belive the lil qoute..."It's not the size of the boat that counts, but its the motion of the ocean'...be advised you may be in for a heartbreak...For some women size does matter and for some it doesn't...But not to discipline you or anything...just be careful in whatever you may do and keep "it" wrapped.[/COLOR]

1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed? [b]no[/b]

2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?[b]no[/b]

3. Are you a virgin? [b]no[/b]

4. If not, how many times have you had sex? [b]umm....20, maybe more in my current relationship.[/b]

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?[b]N/A[/b]

6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex? [b]old enough to be responsible[/b]

7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other? [b]nope[/b]

8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant? [b]got close one time, but no[/b]

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant. [b]stay with them and work it out.[/b]

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese? [b]try and treat it as best as possible.[/b]

THe first time you had sex, did you enjoy it.[b] hell yes[/b]

the first time you had sex, what was the reason? [b]we loved eachother and touchie feelie wasn't enough anymore[/b]

if youve never had sex then have you ever masturbated?[b]i've had sex and still masturbate[/b]

if youve never had sex, then what do you think sex should be like?[b]N/A[/b]

When was the first time you thought about having sex. [b]when i was around 12, i think/ [/b]

When was the first time you had that erge to have sex? [b]when i met my girlfriend for the first time[/b]

If youve had sex, what exactly were you thinking while you was doing it?[b]thrust thurst thurst, lol, no. i was thinking that she better be taking the pill[/b]

What makes sex so great people actually pay for it?[b]well, if u got 2 pay for it, then your too fat/stupid to get it free[/b]

What do you think makes male and female, get the craving for sex?[b]hormones[/b]

Who thinks about sex more. Men or Women ? [b]men[/b]

should sex be rough? [b]no[/b]

should preteens have oral sex?[b]no[/b]

what do u need to have sex? (hands,condom,etc) [b]i need a condom or she needs to be on the pill.[/b]

how do you have sex (take your time on the instructions )[b]every man has his secrets. :smirk: [/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
I don't understand why this is so unbelievable. I was 7 and 1/2 at 14. I know a lot of people claim but, I believe them most of the time. I mean, its bot like I would know so...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

well, at 14 i was 4 1/2. but at 15 i was 7in. well, i guess you can say, sex "really get's the noodle goin!"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]

well, at 14 i was 4 1/2. but at 15 i was 7in. well, i guess you can say, sex "really get's the noodle goin!" [/B][/QUOTE]

4 and a half inches....to 7? how, i heard if you play with yourself alot it gets it bigger.

and yes size does matter for guys and gals.

say the guys rockin a 9 incher.

but the chick is 4 inches deep (O_O)
nuff said.

[B]

4 and a half inches....to 7? how, i heard if you play with yourself alot it gets it bigger.

and yes size does matter for guys and gals.

say the guys rockin a 9 incher.

but the chick is 4 inches deep (O_O)
nuff said. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Okay, I'm gone for a little while and [b]this[/b] is what happens?

Will, I warned you that this topic was fine as long as it didn't get too explicit/dirty lol. I think this is going just a little far. You've had your fun, time to close the topic I think.

I can't believe you actually asked "How do you have sex?" and mentioned to take time to include the instructions.

That's going way too far, you've had a few hundred responses fo far...I think that's more than enough. :)[/color][/size]