OtakuBoards

Sex [id reccomend you enter if your 12 and up]

Will2x

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*looks at morning dew* and i thought i was old fashioned i mean dang u gotta kiss sometime... just wait for the right guy to come along and sweep you off your feet... i did and now im dating a very wonderful girl (hope she is reading this too) who i plan to marry (dont read that part thou it supposed to be a surprise)

1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed? dang well better not

2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese? yea a lot...

3. Are you a virgin? yes and proud of it

4. If not, how many times have you had sex? 0

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex? when i marry my gf!!!!!!!!

6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex? u should be married to have sex becuase till then all it is is sex not making love

7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other? no u dont know what love is, even thou im 19 and i KNOW i want to marry my gf, the love isnt totally there you cant love someone till you are going to be parents together, that is the only time i think ill truly know what love is... the moment my first child is born, till then you love them deeply but your not in love

and if your like TN im sure there is a way to tell if your IN love then to but i dont know cause i never thought about that and dont plan on following that route since i met the girl im gonna marry already :) *kisses his gf*

8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant? i sure hope not

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant. ask her how the heck i got her pregnant when i havent had sex w/ her... and if im married id be JUMPING FOR JOY cause i want a lot of little kids running around my house... just gotta get a decent job to support them... or marry a rich wife!!! lol

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese? i dont know... i plan on waiting till im married so ill know that ill be getting before i get it... and know what that means to my life

If yourve had sex then does you parents know, if not then what would they say if they found out. if you havent had sex then do you want to have sex, what would ur parents say if they found out u wanted to have sex.
they would freak out cause they know i have a high moral standard unlinke other people... my brother who just turned 17 and probably has had sex w/ more girls than there are on these boards[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*looks at morning dew* and i thought i was old fashioned i mean dang u gotta kiss sometime... just wait for the right guy to come along and sweep you off your feet... i did and now im dating a very wonderful girl (hope she is reading this too) who i plan to marry (dont read that part thou it supposed to be a surprise)
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not old fashion. I'm just not interested.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

No LM, there's nothing wrong with me. No one done anything bad to me. It happen when I'm around 9 or 10, I'm still naive and don't know a lot of things. My friend(girl) invite me over her house, and to her room. You can figure it out,(luckily, nothing happen, I pretend I have to go to the bathroom, and get out of the room). Plus, I grow up with an abusive man in the family(my dad). somehow, I'm not too comfortable with guy. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]These things can be hard on a kid...but so can a lot of things. I know kids who have grown out of abusive family situations to be wonderful people, because they [i][b]wanted[/i][/b] to get on with their life. You can't dwell in the past forever...if you live your life in fear of what happened in the [i]past[/i] then you're never going to be happy. Stop thinking about these things as such a big deal (even though I know they [i]are[/i], and that they have affected you very deeply) but eventually you will start to become happier.

You can only spend so much time worrying about problems. The greater percentage of your life has to be spent in happiness. Some food for thought (especially for you, sweet morning dew!) :babble:[/color]

[color=orangered][size=1]I don't know who closed this topic, but I opened it again.

As BabyGirl said, I feel that it was being discussed in a mature way. I would only close it if it were getting nasty or something...but it seems fine from what I've read so far.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]This is a series of Questions.

1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed?

2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?

3. Are you a virgin?

4. If not, how many times have you had sex?

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?

6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex?

7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?

8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant?

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant.

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese? [/B][/QUOTE]
1.Yes my dad, wait that doesn't count..um..NO
2. NO, not that I know of atleast...
I3.Yes
4N/A
5. Hm..Probably when I get married, unless I honost to god [SIZE=3][/I] [U][][B]Love[/B] [/I] [/U] [/SIZE]
6.atleast 16
7.No you can't expierence true love at my age....two...Your body just isn't ready.
8.Nope
9. I would take up responsibility for my child, and be its father.
10. I don't know that would suck..

:0)
Lets see....

ok

THe first time you had sex, did you enjoy it.

the first time you had sex, what was the reason?

if youve never had sex then have you ever masturbated?

if youve never had sex, then what do you think sex should be like?

LOL. play with thoose for awile...

Well, this topic has been loaded befor i got a chance to reply, but i really wanna have sex, i havent even been past kissing and im dying here, but the least thing i want is hiv so i will be extremly careful all the time. my mom wouldnt care if she new i wanted to have sex cause my mom is cool about those things, n e ways i g2g.

[B]:0)
Lets see....

ok

THe first time you had sex, did you enjoy it.

the first time you had sex, what was the reason?

LOL. play with thoose for awile... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Will, you really are a hormone driven kid aren't you? lol

Let's try and not delve TOO deeply here...otherwise the topic [b]might[/b] just get closed lol.[/color][/size]

Guest Master O Beans

Heh - "He who hesitates....masturbates..." -Jim Carey (Cable Guy)

What should it be like eh? Hmm...Well, let's start with the birds and bees son...First, daddy takes out- well, nevermind...I hope you know how it goes by now!

[color=red]This is a series of Questions.

1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed?[b]--No--[/b]

2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?[b]--Yes--[/b]

3. Are you a virgin?[b]--Yep--[/b]

4. If not, how many times have you had sex?[b]--N/A--[/b]

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?[b]--Whenever...it doesn't matter--[/b]

6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex?[b]--Over the age of 16--[/b]

7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?[b]--NO--[/b]

8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant?[b]--No--[/b]

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant.[b]--Abortion--[/b]

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese?[b]--Cry.....most likely--[/b][/color][/QUOTE]
[color=red]if youve never had sex then have you ever masturbated?[b]--:eek:;)--[/b]

if youve never had sex, then what do you think sex should be like?[b]--Like crazed monkies..........I really don't know, LoL--[/b][/color][/QUOTE]

Lets see....

ok

:flaming:
IF TWO PEOPLE DESIRE FOR IT, THEN TRUST ME, IT'S A GOOD FEELING, A FEELING THAT YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE AND NEVER WANT TO STOP, IT'S LIKE YOU'RE HOOK OR ADDICTED TO IT.

[SIZE=1]1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed? [b]no[/b]

2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?[b]no[/b]

3. Are you a virgin?[b]yes[/b]

4. If not, how many times have you had sex? [b]n/a[/b]

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?[b]marriage[/b]

6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex?[b]depends on the person[/b]

7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?[b]no[/b]

8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant?[b]no[/b]

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant. [b]stick by her side through it all[/b]

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese?[b]tell my "significant other"[/b][/SIZE]

[B]Do you have a sexually transmitted disease?[/B] No

[B]Do you know anyone with a sexually transmitted disease?[/B] Yes

[B]Are you a virgin?[/B] Yuppers

[B]If not how many times have you had sex?[/B] Never have

[B]If you are then when do you plan on having sex?[/B] Not until at least college do these legs open

[B]How old do you think a person should be to have sex?[/B] Okay, well I'm gonna hafta go with the LAW and say 18

[B]Do you think it's right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?[/B] PRE-TEENS?!! HELL NO!!! your not capable of love when yur a preteen!! A teen? NO!!! not even then r you stable enoguh

[B]Have you ever gotten anyone pregnant? gotten pregnant?[/B] Can't and haven't

[B]What would you do if you found out you had gotten someone pregnant or were pregnant?[/B] OMG!! I'd be goin' buckwild on his ***!!! Wait, im only 13, um never mind

[B]What would you do if you found out you had a disease?[/B] I'd never put myself in that situation

just wait till yur ready! im someone tries to pressure you, tell him/ her to screw themselves!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][B]Do you have a sexually transmitted disease?[/B] no

[B]Do you know anyone with a sexually transmitted disease?[/B] Yes

[B]Are you a virgin?[/B] Yuppers

[B]If not how many times have you had sex?[/B] Never have

[B]If you are then when do you plan on having sex?[/B] I want to tomarrow but it would never happen
[B]How old do you think a person should be to have sex?[/B] when ever they want

[B]Do you think it's right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?[/Burr i dont knwo
[B]Have you ever gotten anyone pregnant? gotten pregnant?[/B] nope...not yet
[B]What would you do if you found out you had gotten someone pregnant or were pregnant?[/B] id run away or have her have an abortion quick
[B]What would you do if you found out you had a disease?[/B] I would say by to all the ones i loved and killed myself

[QUOTE]Well, this topic has been loaded befor i got a chance to reply, but i dont really wanna have sex, i wont even gopast kissing and i dont think i ever will. I really want to pledge my life to the Holy Ghost and the Book. I'm going to be a male nun. I will marry God. I'm a pervy bunny like that.QUOTE]

WOW ERIC!! DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THAT WAY!!:devil: