OtakuBoards

Sex [id reccomend you enter if your 12 and up]

Will2x

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].... yea.. o-0;; i never said that i thought that you could get a guy pregnate.. i just thought that is what you said..

>_< i'm a guy.. [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: [COLOR=blue]confuse confuse hehehe. At least everything is clear now.[/COLOR] :laugh:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=red]Abortion is wrong when you use it to correct a, 'change of mind.' However, abortion is just, when you're trying to correct something that should have never been.....[i]especially[/i] when you tried to prevent it from happening in the first place. This has all been MY opinions. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I agree with you, Galxy. It has always slightly angered me that for some freak reason the women are the ones who get stuck with an unwanted child, while the father gets himself put in jail, and the baby is then care for inproperly. It's ridiculous for a guy to tell us that abortion is wrong, when it is clearly [i]us[/i] who go through labor, and who are left to care for it if the father runs away. It's a choice, and it is our choice alone.[/color]

*gives krillin a high 5*

HELL YEAH TRANSTIC! MASTURBATION IS GOOD!
for the mind body, and soul...

im not scared of answering my own questions... im jus lazy, but if your jus dying to know! i will...

heres a few more

When was the first time you thought about having sex.

When was the first time you had that erge to have sex?

If youve had sex, what exactly were you thinking while you was doing it?

oo.. tough one.. i really dont remember.. but i think it was in 6th grade.. when i was really lonely

um.. o_o;; i dont rememeber.. i get these erges all of the time..

If youve had sex, what exactly were you thinking while you was doing it?
.. n/a

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]*gives krillin a high 5*

im not scared of answering my own questions... im jus lazy, but if your jus dying to know! i will...

heres a few more

If youve had sex, what exactly were you thinking while you was doing it? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]I can't answer your question. hehehe. [/COLOR]

[B]This is a series of Questions.

1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed?no

2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese? not that i know of

3. Are you a virgin?i think so..

4. If not, how many times have you had sex?

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex? When im either married or a girl says "give it to me now will! i need this!"

6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex? probly 16.

7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other? if they know how.

8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant?no

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant. id be the best father i can be and pray my parents dont find out till im 18.

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese? get nervouse and start praying.[/B][/QUOTE]

[B]i got another one

Bonus*: If yourve had sex then does you parents know, if not then what would they say if they found out. if you havent had sex then do you want to have sex, what would ur parents say if they found out u wanted to have sex. i want to have sex, my parents would be yelling at me and punish me for years and whoop me and make the rest of my life a living hell.

ah, this topic is perfect :) time to seperate the boys from the men and girls from the women :smirk:

unless there too embarresed to reply... [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]:0)
Lets see....

ok

THe first time you had sex, did you enjoy it.

the first time you had sex, what was the reason?

if youve never had sex then have you ever masturbated? everyday :)

if youve never had sex, then what do you think sex should be like? it should be tight at first if ur virgin then slowly it starts not to hurt then you get this real good feeling and everything your thinking bout goes blank.

LOL. play with thoose for awile... [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

if youve never had sex, then what do you think sex should be like? at least five hour straight & in many different positions...with lots of foreplay.

. [/B][/QUOTE]

GOOD LORD! 5 hours!? isnt 5 minutes enough!?

[B]*gives krillin a high 5*

heres a few more

When was the first time you thought about having sex. when i was in 6th grade

When was the first time you had that erge to have sex? i dun rember

If youve had sex, what exactly were you thinking while you was doing it? [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I agree with you, Galxy. It has always slightly angered me that for some freak reason the women are the ones who get stuck with an unwanted child, while the father gets himself put in jail, and the baby is then care for inproperly. It's ridiculous for a guy to tell us that abortion is wrong, when it is clearly [i]us[/i] who go through labor, and who are left to care for it if the father runs away. It's a choice, and it is our choice alone.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I guess I didn't mention: Irresponsible fathers are a personal pet-peave of mine. I don't support them in any way. I think they should be forced to do their job. It can't be done but, the world would be such a better place. I suppose, that if one were raped, then, one should have the right to choose. But, only is it were aborted as a fetus. I'm sorry, I have said too much about my opinions...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
I guess I didn't mention: Irresponsible fathers are a personal pet-peave of mine. I don't support them in any way. I think they should be forced to do their job. It can't be done but, the world would be such a better place. I suppose, that if one were raped, then, one should have the right to choose. But, only is it were aborted as a fetus. I'm sorry, I have said too much about my opinions...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I agree with BabyGirl on this point. It is the absolute height of sexism for a man to presume to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her own body.

If we're going to tell women whether or not to have abortions, why stop there? Why not force them to wear body-length robes and cover their faces like they are forced to do in Afghanistan under the Taliban.

I have always been annoyed at men (particularly male politicians) who feel that they have the right to dictate what women should and shouldn't do in this regard. It's a very personal issue, but at the end of the day, it's the woman's body. Whether you or I or anyone else agrees with abortion is irrelevant -- she ultimately has the right to do what she wants with her own body.

The same as I have the right to have 1000 piercings or something...people may not approve of it, but it's my body and my choice alone. Same deal.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]
If we're going to tell women whether or not to have abortions, why stop there? Why not force them to wear body-length robes and cover their faces like they are forced to do in Afghanistan under the Taliban.

The same as I have the right to have 1000 piercings or something...people may not approve of it, but it's my body and my choice alone. Same deal.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]I'm not for or again abortion. I think it's wrong to have one, but depend on the situation.[/COLOR]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]I agree with BabyGirl on this point. It is the absolute height of sexism for a man to presume to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her own body.

I have always been annoyed at men (particularly male politicians) who feel that they have the right to dictate what women should and shouldn't do in this regard. It's a very personal issue, but at the end of the day, it's the woman's body. Whether you or I or anyone else agrees with abortion is irrelevant -- she ultimately has the right to do what she wants with her own body.

The same as I have the right to have 1000 piercings or something...people may not approve of it, but it's my body and my choice alone. Same deal.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

The fact that her body is all well and good...but if the father can't say what the mother can do to her body...then how can the mother say what the child can do? (that's not worded very well, but you should get the point - it's late. I'm tired) the point is, if you're [I]mature[/I] enough to hoe yourself around...then surely you're mature enough to deal with the aftermath.

PS - I understand there should be exceptions (rape, etc.)

...it's it obvious I'm against [I]murder[/I]?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

The fact that her body is all well and good...but if the father can't say what the mother can do to her body...then how can the mother say what the child can do? (that's not worded very well, but you should get the point - it's late. I'm tired) the point is, if you're [I]mature[/I] enough to hoe yourself around...then surely you're mature enough to deal with the aftermath.

PS - I understand there should be exceptions (rape, etc.)

...it's it obvious I'm against [I]murder[/I]? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Yeah, you're right in a sense. If the pregnancy is a result of carelessness on the part of the mother, then yes...the mother should accept whatever consequences there are.

Having said that, I would say that many cases of pregnancy aren't due to carelessness. So yes, it has to be on a case by case basis.

However, I do not consider the abortion of a fetus to be murder. At least, not when the fetus is in the very early stages of development. During this time, it in itself would be considered [i]potential life[/i] but not a living being. This last sentence is the argument which highly right-wing anti-abortion nuts use. [i]"Potential life"[/i].

Well if you're going to look at it that way, you might as well say that a man walking by a woman in the street is "potential life". I mean, how much do we split hairs?

Regarding your first point, it doesn't matter. It is totally irrelevant as to whether or not the woman "hoes" herself around or not...or whether she is prepared/unprepared to have the child.

At the end of the day, it's her body. Therefore, she must choose the outcome of the situation. It's her choice and hers alone.

So ultimately, it really doesn't matter what anyone else says/thinks. The decision rests with her (even if she makes what we might consider the wrong decision).[/color][/size]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]Yeah, you're right in a sense. If the pregnancy is a result of carelessness on the part of the mother, then yes...the mother should accept whatever consequences there are.

Having said that, I would say that many cases of pregnancy aren't due to carelessness. So yes, it has to be on a case by case basis.

However, I do not consider the abortion of a fetus to be murder. At least, not when the fetus is in the very early stages of development. During this time, it in itself would be considered [i]potential life[/i] but not a living being. This last sentence is the argument which highly right-wing anti-abortion nuts use. [i]"Potential life"[/i].

Well if you're going to look at it that way, you might as well say that a man walking by a woman in the street is "potential life". I mean, how much do we split hairs?

Regarding your first point, it doesn't matter. It is totally irrelevant as to whether or not the woman "hoes" herself around or not...or whether she is prepared/unprepared to have the child.

At the end of the day, it's her body. Therefore, she must choose the outcome of the situation. It's her choice and hers alone.

So ultimately, it really doesn't matter what anyone else says/thinks. The decision rests with her (even if she makes what we might consider the wrong decision).[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh - I guess fighting against this is pointless, I'll save that for the boys at capital hill ( or where ever...don't bother correcting if this isn't right... I don't care) I guess I don't care anymore, when a girl/woman has an abortion, usually it does a lot of metal damage toward her, so that's revenge enough for me :)

...and, I am already born, and hopefully I'll save myself for my wife, so I guess I don't really need to be too concerned...

PPS - Call me a nut, but I'm "Pro-choice" ...the choice whether or not to use C4 or Dynomite to blow up abortion clinics :) Muaahaha! Just Joking - Kinda. let's put it this way, I won't cry if I hear about it on the news :D

I agree, the decission is up to her whether or not to keep a child. Even though I think it's wrong to have an abortion, but you have to look at both side of the story. What if the baby was born and the baby is more than the mother can't handle it, and let it died after birth, that's worse than having an abortion.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

I guess I don't care anymore, when a girl/woman has an abortion, usually it does a lot of metal damage toward her, so that's revenge enough for me :)

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]That is incredibly nasty of you to say.

Especially if the woman is forced to have an abortion based on the circumstances around her. I would feel sorry for any woman who has to have an abortion. I don't think it's a throw away decision that a woman makes -- it's a very deep and difficult decision.

It's not a good idea to be so flippant about such a subject.[/color][/size]