OtakuBoards

Crappiest Game You've Played

Guest ScirosDarkblade

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=xmystic_silverx][size=1][color=red]Okay! Here we go...

The worst game I have ever played would have to be Okage. It just starts out really slow and it has no point what-so-ever. A boy is stuck with the shadow king and its sorta like an RPG but its really crappy. DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!

If you're into simple, pointless, and annoying games then these are for you. But if you're like me and love the gore and action, I suggest that you just forget about games like these...[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

If you love gore and action, I don't know why you'd get Okage in the first place lol. Okage isn't great, but it is decent. I don't know that I'd consider it a worst anything, but that's my opinion.

There's a point to the game, it's just really goofy. It's like if Tim Burton made a Japanese RPG or something. I liked the idea of a Shadow King posessing the main character and forcing him to try and bring about his own resurrection. It's not the best story ever, but it was quirky.

My main issues with the game were really just that the battle system was slightly confusing, the translation was average at best and the loading times were pretty bad... but it's not a horrible game lol.

[SIZE=1]I don't play games much, but I do have time to kill, so my opinion in based on the only 5 games I have lol

The worst game I've played was [i]Star Wars: The Clone Wars[/i]

The least enjoyable I've played was GTA: Vice City(only because I just beat GTA:III, the two games seems so similar I just got bored)

My fav game has to be, well I have 2 for now: Halo(2) and SP: Pandora Tomorrow. I just love multiplayer games.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Dragonballzman]
GC: Turok Evolution. Eugh. No story, bad graphics, boring weapons...

[/QUOTE]
[color=#707875]Yes, that's one which I totally forgot. Turok Evolution is one of the most awful games I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing. lol

And Acclaim knows it. I went for a job interview at Acclaim Entertainment back in 2002 and I spoke to their director of marketing. He told me that they knew they'd massively screwed up Turok Evolution and he said that they'd learned from that big mistake.

...I'm not quite sure if I should have said that, but yeah, I'm sure you guys can keep it in the Otaku family. lol

So yes, Turok Evolution was gross. Even the voices sucked; they sounded like they were on a really crappy radio or something. Bleh.[/color]

[b]SNES[/b] - Chessmaster. I must've gotten wrinkles from waiting for the damn computer to make the first friggin move!!!!!!

[b]Playstation[/b] - Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories. ****, man, 999,999 for a Kuriboh? Sorry....

[b]N64[/b] - Hmmm, I would say, Banjo Kazooie. I havem't played much N64 games, and this doesn't suck at all!

[b]PS2[/b] - Final Fantasy 10-2. Blood Level.... Rissssing.....

Anyways, I hated when they replaced the turn based battle sequence to an active time. You have to think on your feet, WHICH I HATE!!!! You don't even know when the opponent will hit. Which really broken my master stratagy that let me beat FFX.

[b]X-Box[/b] - None

[b]Gamecube[/b] - Bloody Roar 4. I haven't played much GB games, but this sucks compared to all the games I played (PokeColloseum, Tony Hawk Underground, Sonic Heroes ect. ect.) I could do a 50+ combo in less then 10 seconds. Which sucks the fun out of it. Plus the horrible beast transformation XD.

[b]PC[/b] - None

[b]Game Boy[/b] - Jurrasic Park. Oh god, the horror. This is the worst game ever! Followed by World Bowling and Tetris. Shoot Dinos and Collect eggs. Thats all.

[b]GBA[/b] - Well none....

[B]NES:[/B] RoboCop.... just plain... bad.

[B]SNES:[/B] Hmmm... I mostly played good ones.... but if I think hard... probably Sonic Blastman... this cheap superhero-eque craptastic excuse for an entertaining game.

[B]N64:[/B] Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage god DAMN did this game make my blood boil. I was sitting there, not wanting to waste my $5 for renting it, toughing through the bleak storyline and horrible gameplay, when I had to run to get a box of kleenex to stuff in my ears to stop the bleeding caused by the sadistic 'sound'track.

[B]PS2:[/B] I WHOLE heartedly agree with SephirothNIN in saying that Unlimited SaGa bites the big one. This is true testament to the fact that you should not judge a book by its cover. I had about $150 to spend on games early January this year, so I go down to EB with the intent on buying FFX-2 regardless, a preowned Wild Arms 3 for $30, and then see what else was in store. So, my friend comes with me, and sees Unlimited SaGa there, which has nice packaging design, on the back, shows I think ONE very very small screen of the actual gameplay, and then the rest of the screens are of the 'FMV' sequences, that look more like a nice stylized PS2 RPG's IN GAME graphics, fooling you into thinking this is what the game is like, when even these sequences are VERY few and far between. So, it was on sale for $30 and I picked it up, took it home to find some freaky boardgame type hard as hell boring storyless RPG-like ......... thing. The only redeeming quality this game has is its nice squaresoft worthy soundtrack.

[B]XBOX:[/B] Well, I havent played as many X-Box titles as I would like, but the biggest dissapointment would have to be Counter-Strike. For all the graphical updates they gave to my favourite multiplayer shooter of all time, they just didnt pull the game off anywhere remotely near to the PC version. Not to mention you need to pay for Xbox Live to play against humans, a feature thats free of charge on the superior PC version. They don't even include a split screen multiplayer on a powerful system with 4 controller points. Makes no sense to me.

[B]PC[/B] Riven. I LOVED Myst... but this game just disappointed me. Maybe the whole Myst concept was pretty much done by the time Riven came out, but I don't know.

[B]GBA[/B] All the Legacy of Goku games. Just horrible. Nuff Said.

I haven't really played enough games to judge crappiest games for all the systems.. I had an N64 of course, but I don't remember it much cause I sold it to get my ps2 shortly after.. Yeah I know, I was way behind the times lol.

PS2- Chaos Legion. Ugh!! It was just.. Soo mind numbingly painful!! Graphics for the cinematics were fantastic. They really had a good idea behind the game. But after the idea, the game fell apart. Levels one, two and three were really easy, but boring. If you brought out your legion, you really didn't have to do anything. Level four got impossible. They sent about 3 bosses (Yes I mean bosses, not just hard monsters) out at once, and if you ran outta soul juice stuff, you couldn't get anymore. You had to run around until it came back on it's own!! I was so angry I wanted to bash my head into the screen..

I wonder why nobody here likes Bubsy? I used to have a Sega Genisis and I would spend [I]hours[/I] playing Bubsy on it. It was a really adictive game. I had no player's guide, though, so I didn't know where it ended and kept getting lost :laugh: ; I got hours and hours (and hours, and hours, and hours...) of entertainment from that little game, though, cute music, too. I never did finish it 'cause we put the Sega away when we got a Playstation. I llooooooooooovve Pokemon Snap, too. It's my favorite N64 game. No kidding ;) . I guess I just have weird taste in video games,ne? Though I do greatly dislike some games, too...
[B]Playstation[/B] Ok, this one's hard, I like all the games I have for this, (other than possibly the sports games my dad and brother have, but those don't count because they're not really mine). Lets see :rolleyes: , aha! Final Fantasy Tactics! That game was horendous; the graphics were boring (I felt like I was playing a gameboy advance game on a large screen), I couldn't figure out how to use the controls, and I couldn't figure out the plot. I liked the opening theme, though. Anyways, it was no wonder I got it for so cheap.
[B]Nintendo 64[/B] Same as with Playstation, this is hard to think of a bad game, but I think Pokemon Puzzle league wins the prize. It's not that it's a bad game, in fact, I find it slightly addictive; it's just that it's not very, well, exciting. There aren't very interesting graphics, either, just backgrounds and falling blocks.
[B]Playstation 2[/B] Without a doubt, Spiro: Enter the Dragonfly wins. It did NOT live up to it's Playstation1 predacecors [I]at all[/I]. I personally think that all the Spiro games after Year of The Dragon are just cheap, sorry attempts at sequals. The first three games are excellent, though, some of my absolute favorites.
[B]Gameboy[/B] Rocket Power. Period, no explanation needed. I almost had to pay my brother to take it from me. I finally just gave it to him for Christmas (at least he likes extreme sports). I like the playstation game; it's alright, but this was the absolute [I][B]worst[/B][/I] game I've ever played.
[B]Gameboy Advance[/B] Spiro: Season of Flame. I already expained why.
[B]Computer[/B] Harry Potter and the Scorcerer's Stone was ridiculous. I'm already eternally frusterated by video games played on keyboards, but go and make a badly made computer game of one of my favorite books and lure me into buying it and I get [I]really[/I] mad. The Gameboy Advance version of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets isn't much better. My personal opinion: don't make video games to go with a perfectly good book series, period; they never do it right.
Well, there's my ranting and raving over some of the absolute worst video games ever. I hope you like it. ;)

[quote name='ninetails390][B]Nintendo 64[/B'] Same as with Playstation, this is hard to think of a bad game, but I think Pokemon Puzzle league wins the prize. It's not that it's a bad game, in fact, I find it slightly addictive; it's just that it's not very, well, exciting. There aren't very interesting graphics, either, just backgrounds and falling blocks.[/quote]

Actually, I think Pokemon Puzzle League is one of the better N64 games. I enjoy Tetris Attack more, because it lacks the annoying voices of PPL, but PPL is still an awesome game and I don't even care for that many puzzle games, heh. The game can be [i]very[/i] exciting, especially in multiplayer. I never got to buy the game, unfortunately, I only rented it but I was lucky enough to be able to play with a few friends. Tetris Attack/Pokemon Puzzle League is far superior to Tetris.

Just my opinion, though.

Guest Pirate Ninja
Somebody is going to kill me for this...but it has to be said...

ICO is possibly one of the worst games for the PS2 in existence. it's game play revolves around solving inane puzzles. it's graphics while decent weren't very good. not to mention the annoying sound of whats-his-face's shoes clopping around constantly. the controls were extremly mushy and just didn't respond well. the concept? it's bad too. one thing I don't want to do in a game, it's run around as a horny little kid while draggin around some princess or something, and beating off shadows with my wood.

[color=green][size=1]

Single handedly taking the prize of worst video game of all time is Dragonball Z: Ultimate 22. God that game had so many problems. Horid controls that never responded, paper cut out graphics, no variety in moves or attacks, and just an all around horrible expireince. Should have never been made along with several other DBZ games. [/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][FONT=Fixedsys]all of you forgot all about Saga Genesis... and if outta all my life have I had a bad game to play it would have to be Sonic Pinball,,, it was pointless to make it other then sonic was booming back then,,,, still regret getting that game. *kicks self in own butt*[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 4 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkRed]Um, here's my list of crappy games...

SNES- Really, I don't have any. I really didn't play that many games on it.

Genesis- Sonic Pinball. Even though I didn't have the game ON the Genisis (I played in on the Gamecube) I still think that it's crappy. The levels were boring and the storyline was just plain pointless...

N64- Once again, I didn't play that many games on it so I don't have any crappy games for it.

Gamecube- Luigi's Mansion, Luigi's mansion, and did I mention Luigi's mansion? Oh man, that game was crappy. Horrible music, cheesy storyline, this game had all the elements of a crappy game.[/color]

My crappiest games? Hmm....... Yeah, so there's:

PC: The adventures of valdo and marie
The graphics suck and the story is really bad too. :flaming:

PS: Rayman 3
Can you say "Baby-game"? Man, this crappy game teaches the players simple math and english. Worst thing, it's a 2-D game! :flaming:

PS2: Unlimited Saga
Geez, for a PS2 game, this one SUCKS! the graphics are are as sucky enough to become a game for an N64 :flaming:

That's all the consoles I have so.............

[SIZE=4]PS: [/SIZE] Dear ninetails390,
Personally, I would like to say.... [SIZE=4]I LOVED FINAL FANTASY TACTICS!!!!!![/SIZE] Well, you may think it sucks but I DON'T. I really liked playing it. I had a lot of fun. I finished the game at level 45. Actually, I'm looking forward to a sequel. (I have FF Tactics advance but it would be better to have FFT 2.) I honestly accept your opinion but I'm just saying. (I'm a [SIZE=4]HUGE[/SIZE] fan of square-made stuff.)

Man...Im poor (not really, but you know what I mean), so I only have a Playstation. I used to have a sega. Thats how poor I am :bawl: But anyways

Playstation- Gotta be...AA! I forgot its title, but your a bodygaurd in a hotel and vampires attack. You can choose your blood type, be human or vampire. It was the worst game Ive ever played on this console. Anyone know what Im talking about?!

God I am so poor... :blowup:

NES: I don't have one. Oh wait Duck Hut. I absolutly hated that.

SNES: Dr. Mario was the worst game ever on SNES. It was one big Tetris rip off. All they didi was change the blocks to pills. It had horrible music too.

SEGA GENESIS: My absolute favorite game system. Only one game comes to mind. Vectorman or Vectroman somethin liek that. That game ws just plain stupid. You got a little grren guy made up of balls falling down a screen. Whopeee.

PS: Well theres many games that hate for PS1 but I'n just gonna name the worst. Ball Breaker was the most absolute stupidedst game ever. Yourr person is like a robot and you roll ona ball in a huge arena trying to kill off everyone else. The controls sucked, the graphichs and glitches give you headaches.

N64: Uhmm lets see Fighters Destiny had to the worst N64 game. Weak characters, people litereally made from blocks, loose story and very sluggish controls made doing moves very hard. You get hit in the midlle of trying to do one.

PS2: Cy Girls. I just rented this 2 days ago and I'd have to say this game isn't even the 6 buck rental fee. The story is ok, the graphics ae great but gameplay just messes everything up. You can play as a ninja or a woman with a gun. They both have very limited moves and they get stale after like 3 mintes. The ninja has the worst camera angle I have ever seen in my life. And trying to adjust the camera makes it even harder to see. The level require to go back in forth a hundred times and it just gets boring before you finish the first level. I would't advise anyone get this game iven if it is offered for free.

• 1 month later...
NES - Duck Hunter- I don't care if you get to use a gun. After awhile this game gets so repetetive it's funny. and that stupid dog really pissed me off.
SNES - (never played any games I've thought were bad on SNES. Then again haven't played many)
Playstation - 007 The world is not enough- This i have to say is the worst 007 game of all time. i hated the slow loading times the most.
N64 - Quake 2- This has got to be the most boring game of all time. Low loading times and hard controls made this even worse.
PS2 - Stuntman- Nearly immpossible stunts are added to wanting to crash just for the fun of making a point to this game.
X-Box - Excempting KOTOR and HALO I think all XBOX games have sucked so far.
Gamecube - Animal Crossing- After beating the game which took three minutes. Just Kidding, the game lost point other than gathering money for something to do. I even tried Action Replay codes on this to add an actual two minutes of almost fun time.
PC - Starcraft- I couldn't think of anything to say so this is probably my least favorite game of PC. First of all. It's pretty hard unless you use codes and if you use codes you can beat the game in a finger snap. The expansion pack doesn't add more than some more story and some new things I can use to kill my enemies even faster. If there was one thing good about this game it would have to be the fact that you can go online and make scenerio's to kill others with. HAHAHA.
Sega Genesis- Frogger- Worst game of all time. This includes all Frogger games. I actually enjoyed making the stupid frog get crushed or drowned.
GameBoy- StarWars Return of the Jedi- Talk to me if you could beat the first level and I might have some sympathy for this game.

--Box

Lesse..

GB - Construction Zone. HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLY CRAP did I hate this game. I hated the fact that I was stupid enough to pay $20 dollars for it! It was so easy i beat it in 1 hour!

N64 - Hey You, Pikachu! No matter how much I loveeeeeeeeeee pokemon, which I do with a passion, this game just plain pissed me off. I used to wanna just HIT THE FRIGGIN SCREEN whenever I played it! Pikachu was as intellegent as a 2 year old on crack!

Sega CD(wow what a system!) - EVERY GAME I OWNED FOR IT. Echo. Something Jam. Mickey Mouse. The only good game I had was bouncers, and if I could ( my sega cd is broken) i would still play it.

32X - Knuckles Chaotix. Not that I didn't like it, it was one of my favorite games, it was just crappy. The way it was made. It had bad graphics and everything was...pink.

Xbox - Wreckless. VERY boring game.

crapiest game ever for ps2 would hafta be ico.......all your doing is just solving easy level puzzels ..... its took no effort at all in beating the game....you don't have to worry about dieing you just have to make sure the albino girl doesn't get sucked up in one of those black holes.....and the final boss battle is pretty crappy too....there is hardly any strategiy involved in that game at all....but i will say i did like the graphics the castle looked pretty cool.....the story line was pretty crappy tooo

Ohhh Bouncer yeah that one was....bad to be nice BUT I have an even worse game. And the name of that game is Saga Unlimited....yes that's right square-enix's first attempt at a rpg game togher...failed horribly...ok story line and battle system but...everything else sucked it seems.

Well, I dont remember too many o the crappy games i have played, but Ill give it a shot. And since i havent played too many games on the older consoles, Im going to start with the PS1

[b]PS1[/b] Driver. That was, by far, one of the worst games I have played on the Ps1. You cant have a game where if you tap a car gently it bursts into flames, or drives off the road and crashes. Any physical contact makes the cars drive off the road or burst into flame.

[b]PS2[/b] Virua Fighter 4. Yeah, I agree with the bashes other people have layed on thi game. It was impossible to figure out the contols, the graphics were grainy, the gamplay just plain sucked, and oh yeah, did i mention the moves all look cheap as hell, and they lok like rip offs of other games?

[b]Xbox[/b] VRally 3. Oh my sweet Jesus. This is the worst game i ahve played in my life. You drive around these beautiful dirt tracks at 180 miles an hour. Wait! Whats that? Oh its nothing to worry about its just a hairpin corner that we can take at 170 miles an hour. Tap the brake, and zip around the corner. This game was so bad, that my brother and I played half of a race then took it right back to blockbuster.

[b]PC[/b] Sim City classic. I didnt think this was the WORST game, per se, but it wasnt exactly my type. The later SimCities were much better. I just dont like the fact taht you build from a birds eye view and.. well i just dont like the way the whole game is set up.