OtakuBoards

What character do you represent?

JuliasPeach

Guest inu cabbit
i think i'm inuyasha, i like to do things on my own, i can be very stuborn, i fight with people a lot, and i quiz online said i was :D

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yoko
I used to be like Rei. I didn't speak unless spoken to, and I read a lot. Now I'm like Naruto. I'm hyper when I want to be, I love ramen and I have determination. Besides the online quiz said I was Naruto.

Guest Draxx
Me? I'd definitely have to say Jean Starwind, and a little bit of Dante from Devil May Cry. I practically worship Outlaw Star and i think dante rocks. I may only be 15 but hey, that's the definition of cool, i've got all the dvds of that movie and watch'em all the time. The little online quiz thing also says that i'm Jean Starwind, so it's the better for me. I'll go get a cool pic of him now. hahahaha. Oh and ya, i'd love to have any of you people add me, because i am alone in this place, no friends, no nothing. Anyhow thought i'd say hi. Talk to ya later people.

Oh, I don't think I'm represented very well by any specific character, but I'd have to say I'm a bit like a cat. I say that given that I really have no permanent personality. I can be very quiet and observant one second, and running rampant the next. I tend to make people laugh, but I don't really do anything funny unless for my own whimsey. I stick to myself often, usually contemplating about something that I'll forget in an hour. Sorry for not giving anything specific, but I just can't think of any one person that relates to me.

[color=green][size=1]

I think I relate to Vash the Stampede, as in I have alot of innder complexity and pain due to my past, but I cover it up with my optomistic exterior, which I also hold on the inside so I don't have a break down. I'm deep into philosophy and such when I'm alone, but due to my alot of the times dumb and goofy attitude around my freinds, which is also myself, I sound like a complete idiot.

I also feel like I relate to characters like Ryoga from Ranma 1/2 because I don't like accepting defeat or losing the girl I crush over. Same with Rock Lee and Koga from InuYasha. I'm sarcastic like Agent Sands from " Once Upon a Time in Mexico" and humbly cocky like Bruce Lee's characters.

Know what... I'm just a weird-A-- character in my own right.[/color][/size]

I do not symbolize any character but my hero in a video game is Vyse the Blue Rogue. Many have heard of him, many have not. I myself am a half Dragon and will burn anything that gets in my way. If anyone says something is impossible I like to prove them wrong by taking the challenge and doing it, i never think negativly, just like Vyse, I may look different but we are in synce, you may think I'm crazy, many ppl do, but I don't let that bog me down, I am a forums greatest fear, really I am...but anyways I think I'm getting off topic...I better stop now, but always watch out the half dragon has arrived. Remember ppl kindness is the key to everything.

[color=#009966]I've been thinking for a while, and I still can't come up with anyone that fits me well. The closest I can come up with is Deedlit, only because she can be kind one moment and half-a-second later she can turn around and kill something or someone, but the similarities end there. Eh, I know there are alot of people like that; I'm just having some trouble bringing names here.[/color]
[color=#009966] :stupid:[/color]

I'm most like Marik/Malik from Yu-Gi-Oh! Both forms. My good side I'm very nice, but I can sway to evil any time. But my inner evil that burns off in me. Revenge is so satisfing. Best served cold hearted :).

BUt something tells me I have a bit of Joey and Noa in me. Joey because I'm very clumsy and the tough guy in my group. I always sought to make people laugh. Noa is part of my demented evil side. Laugh at other people's mistakes and humiliation. Or just make a sick, demented, psychotic laugh when I've lost it.

[color=crimson]I have a slight case of multi-personality disorder, so this is going to be two.

I would have to say I am most like Watari from Yami no Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness). Kinda quiet and mysterious, but very amusing. I crack jokes and do some pretty crazy things. And if he ever mentioned his ingredients for his sex-changing potion, I would probably try to perfect it. I am insane, have long hair and glasses, and I am very intelligent (or at least others say that). I also like to blow things up, and I love science. The only difference is I am a girl and still alive. I used to have a pet bird too. XD

I am also a lot like Kiba from Wolf's Rain. Determined, quiet, mysterious. I tend to hide my feelings and help others before myself. I can be kinda cold toward others as well.

It depends on my mood or what kind of day I am having.

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

Hmm. I really don't know, but let me put it this way.

I've never really found a character that I could say "they're a lot like me" in manga or anime. The only thing that ever came close was Daria. They started calling me Daria at the end of High School because I was so much like her. Which was kinda fun, cos I liked the show and all.

Pop-culture wise it has to be Molly from Gibson's books (for those of you who have been deprived of good literature and haven't read them, she's the character that inspired Trinity, and every other hardcore-girl in SF stories). I will screw you up if you screw with me, even if I don't have 10 cm retractable blades under my fingers.

Closer to Manga or anime it's would be something like the Dark Lady/Red Queen concept you find in characters like Anthy Himemiya. Though sometimes I can get a horrible programmed martyr-complex manifesting a bit like Tastunosuke from Peacemaker (*blames it on her bloody stupid Catholic upbringing -_-;; *).

Vash the Stamped man! LOVE AND PEACE, but carry a big gun. he might be a sissy most of the time, but wouldn’t the world be a better place if we all Loved love, and peace more then the other crap.(power :demon: , killing :modrod: , world :devil: domination.)
Peace out.
:flasher:

[size=1][color=darkred]Lots of people are relating themselves to Vash The Stampede O_o;

I'd have to say I'm much like Cho Hakkai from Gesomaiden Saiyuki. Always keeping true ffeelings kept behind a burst of laughter, or smile. Truth or Face of Smile? I'm also as laidback as him. Heh, keeping hidden my horrible past behind everything that makes a person feel warm. Usually by the sides of my loved one...Always [i][b]trying[/b][/i] to help them.
[/color][/size]

[indent][font=Book Antiqua][color=seagreen]Hmm...[/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#2e8b57]I'd have to say I picture myself as if the personalities of Piro and Largo were mashed and morphed together (MT). I have Largo's wild, crazy, and wierdness, and Piro's artistic abilities, and his sensitivity. I have both their passion for gaming. Also throw in some Jason Fox. His love of sci-fi, fantasy, and his creativity. Misunderstood (not as much, really) Jack Skellington, and humorous like what's-his-name Cohen from The O.C. (not Sandy, I forget his name, brain fart).[/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#2e8b57][/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#2e8b57]That about covers it.[/color][/font]
[/indent]

Guest Patita
[SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Purple]Unh.. Never have thought about that... I think I would be like Fuuko chan, in Flame of Recca, very proud...
But, at the same time, like Chidori, of Ayashi no Ceres, because of her lack of selfconfidence...
Kind strange ne?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkOrange]yeesh thoes were alot of interesting stories to read! :D you all seem to have alot of different ways of representing characters! but i'm glad i represent Peach! but also i noticed alot of you seem to be like the same people! i hope that does not mean your almost all the same O_o so try to be more specific and unique. but i guess i can't help it if you are like the same person! i guess your like the same person in different ways!

boy i'm learning i lesson here...

anyway i loved all these stories so please i want to here more! ^____^[/COLOR]

Guest Midnight Rush
At times my friends say I'm like Al Davis, the owner of the Raiders, because some people think I'm mysterious. In that I mean no one really knows what I'm thinking, and because of my love of privacy, I won't tell them.

At other times I'm compared to Indiana Jones cause I do lots of crazy stuff that not many people are willing to do... and I don't back down from fights, but I know when I'm out gunned... haha.

Sometimes I'm called James Bond, mainly because of my one liners that I use in arguments and such. I do have a way with the ladies as well, but I'm not the galavanting type though. And maybe because of my shoot first, talk later mentality ^_^

I'm for war with a purpose... I'm no war monger, but to me, peace is just an unjustified excuse for non-productivity (GOOO TEXAS)

I kind of relate to Miroku from Inuyasha I guess because I lust for things I can't have whether it be girls, money, or a nice luxorious mansion. The only diffrence between me and him is I can control my hands and sometimes my eyes, but I make no promises about controling my eyes they are known to wander.

I would change my name to Monk_Miroku since he is a monk on inuyasha, but then I would become a n00b again and have to get 50 posts to become a member as thats the number you must now get.

Guest rainagamboa
Hey, newbie here and this is my first post. One character cannot represent me. So here goes my list:

[COLOR=Indigo]Chang Wufei from Gundam Wing [/COLOR] - A justice freak. I always want justice to prevail for myself and for others
[COLOR=Indigo]Hevn from Get Backers[/COLOR] - A mediator. I have and would still want to have as many contacts to other people regarding businesses and etc. (plus be really sexy and use it to my advantage :flasher:
[COLOR=Indigo]Bloodberry from Saber Marionette [/COLOR] - She's a strong girl, not too innocent like [COLOR=Lime]Lime[/COLOR] and not to motherly like [COLOR=DarkRed]Cherry[/COLOR].

and maybe there's more but I can sum up myself to these people. And so what really am i? I should be a member of [COLOR=Plum]Sailormoon[/COLOR] since i really am for girl power...

[COLOR=Indigo]I can't really relate to any characters off the top of my head, but I seem to relate to Kogome, from Inuyasha. I tend to fall for the "difficult" guys and I'm fairly normal. I also relate to Haruko from FLCL. I am really weird, and I do my own thing. I guess I also am like Chii from Chobits (manga). I can be really naiive, but there's something hidden deep down inside. (I've only read the first 2!)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Character that I represent...hm... :huh:

I think I'm kind of like Knives from Trigun (as opposed to the ever-popular Vash). I'm egotistical, sadistic, and violent. I kill the spider to save the butterfly. Simple as that. And, sorry to say, but I'm also a realist like Knives. Love and Peace cannot work forever, and eventually a spider's gonna die...that, or a butterfly. He knows it, I know it. Vash, and Vash-like people, just can't accept it.

I'm also like Cell (of DBZ) in this respect. He and Knives are very similar characters. Both are egotistical and sadistic, and do whatever they can to achieve their goals. I'm like this too, I think.

Eh. At least I'm differing from the norm.

(PS. Vash is kind of a pansy at times. Knives is all badass.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest SessyAndShiruri
well of course id have to say no one but the lord of the western lands :love: LORD SESSHOUMARU! :love:

[IMG]http://druihd.staze.org/art/sesshoumaru.jpg[/IMG]

Hmm...... in terms of what character best represents me, probably Shinji out of Neon Genesis Evangelion. He's shy, doesn't have a massive no. of friends, etc. Except for the lack of self-confidence and hating everyone kinda thing, oh no.

For my favourite character, and this should be pretty obvious, Rei Ayanami, also from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

[COLOR=DarkOrange][QUOTE=ScirosDarkblade]
Really, Batman is my fav character. And when other people say "WWJD" I usually say "What would Batman do?" and it ends up being a pretty good choice. .[/QUOTE]

now ive been thinking about this ever since i read this and i have to agree the same thing happens to me! i also think this is a good way to prove your like or want to be like a character!

"what would "add character's name here" do?"

is pretty basic and fun... so try it woth your character and find out your results![/COLOR]