OtakuBoards

What character do you represent?

JuliasPeach

Guest Midnight Rush
I'm at a party, like ok, and there's this hot chick standing there.

Hmm....

"What would James Bond do?"

Lets think bout this-

*Walk over and try to get into her bed with no strings attached*

Bond's scripted results- Hot sex and no complications.

What would happen if a real guy used Bond's tactics?

He, no matter how good looking or charismatic, would get slapped, sued, and thoroughly abused.

Not a good plan if I do say so myself.... Although... hehehehe...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that I represent Chun Li from Street Fighter. *Chuckle* I can kick butt and I have a black belt. (Not bragging though) Plus, my big bros (Domon and StrikeGundam) and my big sis (Ash, who is really my best friend) call me Spitfire. So yeah, I've also been fighting since 2nd grade (for good reasons, too). ^_^

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2]Hmmmm.....I personally, think I'm like both InuYasha(although I am a girl), and Chi from Chobits.I'm like InuYasha because I fight for what I believe in. I also fight for the others around me, if they need someone at their side.
I also don't ask much about others lives and just try to dig and find whats great in their personality. I don't ask because it puts pressure on the person,and I don't like putting pressure upon others.(unless I'm angered and they just won't leave me alone! Either that or they just offended me, or one of my friends! and noone pushes me around easily!) Plus, I believe that they'll tell about themselves when they want to tell. When they're ready to tell....I also believe I'm like InuYasha because he tries to hide his iner feelings. He just shows his tough, open, "everything-is-fine" side. When in fact everything is not fine, They just believe so, because others around me are looking at the mask I am wearing. And when I'm upset or sad, I usually just act tough and angered. Mostly just on the testy side.
And then I believe I act like Chi from Chobits because when I'm excited, I show it! I'll go run and greet someone, hug them to full potential, probably knocking them over in the process. It's quite fun actually, but whatever! I guess you could call me multiple personality[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed].[/COLOR] :D

[COLOR=DarkRed]I feel that I represent Zelda and her alter-ego Shriek.
Why? Well, on the one side I`m mostly like Zelda: calm, loving, caring, fair, kinda magical and so on (but I don`t feel or consider myself beautiful. I`m rather normal, eventhough a few guys have asked me to be my girlfriend or told me that they are in love with me or have showed it so obvious... :blush: )
And on the other side I`m more like Shriek (which comes out every once in a while): mysterious, tough, independent, a loner and et cetera....

Maybe I feel this way since I`m born in the zodiac Gemini....Is there other Geminies out there that feel the same way?[/COLOR]

I'm a bit like Goku only for one reason, if I'm hungry I waon't do anything.Food good!!!*Dribbles*

I'm also a bit like Homer from the simpsons I lye down on the couch right next to the phone and whne it rings I shout my mum or dad to get it.

And I'm like Sephiroth if he was trying to be good.In other words if someone I know is scared of me, tries stopping me going past or something, I'd probaly hit them.

Guest rain shower
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]I believe I am like Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. We both are totally clueless have a passion for pink (actually pink is an O.K. color for me), and we both have soft hearts for our best friends. and i love teddy bears and cherry blossoms. and we both like syaoran >=D

I believe I am also like Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. We both have strong wills and care dearly about our brothers. And because my friends say I'm terribly evil... :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :laugh:

Hm, I'd say I represent Tidus from Final Fantasy X. I haven't really gotten to know my father, and I guess soccer is kinda like blitzball...I think. Oo Actually, I sorta look like Tidus...now that I think about it.

Guest darksuzakurera
I'd say Rera from Samurai Spirits Zero. I like her mean look (well.....not that much), being silent (I do it sometimes) and she shows no mercy...well, of course she's an Ainu Warrior but.....she is Nakoruru's dark side.

A character that represents me? oo. um..

Probably either Kirika from Noir or Belldandy from Ah My Goddess. They are very contrasting characters but that's the sorta person I am. Belldandy because she believes in the best of the world and the best in people. She wants to protect it along with Urd (my fave character out of AMG by the way) and Skuld with everything she has. I feel like that when say, Sept 11. All I wanted to do was help people and protect them from those bad things that happened.
And Kirika because sometimes I feel like I'm not normal. That I know many things that I shouldn't. That death is just another part of life.

I'm a very confusing character aren't I! :eek:

[COLOR=DarkRed]I don't really know which character I idolize/resemble. I am basically a mix when it all comes down to it. Kuroneko-sama and Vash from 'Trigun', Ed and Spike from 'Cowboy Bebop', Sessho-maru and Kagome from 'Inu-Yasha', Nami, Zoro and Luffy from 'One Piece', I really can go on for ever. My one friend though, is for sure Vash the Stampede, another is a Naruto/Kirby mix. I guess it really all depends on what one person thinks about themselves and what others think about them when it all boils down.[/COLOR]

[color=#9933ff]There's tons of characters I relate to. Somewhat.

If any of you remember my early days, I was, [b]and still am[/b] Mistress of Darkness, Tsarina of Hearts, and the Angel of Silence. And I've finally found anime characters that I think represent those figures (in looks, anyways). Miyu from Vampire Princess Miyu for Mistress of Darkness; Oruha from Clover as Tsarina of Hearts; and Subaru from .hack//SIGN as the Angel of Silence.

As to characters who actually have my personality? Um... Doujima from WHR, because we're both chatty and very bubbly (although my work ethic is pretty much the opposite). I also identify with Mimiru for that reason; she's so upbeat, happy, and kinda naive - like me!

And of course, Ken Ichijouji and Quatre Raberba Winner are my #1 and #2 Bishonen. I "fell in love" with them (you know, as characters), because of their personality. They're so kind and caring, which I think, is how I am. Ken is very considerate, and has the crest of Kindness (oh the irony! - for you Digimon fans). And Quatre? Well he could be lying half dead, and still fight because he wouldn't want anyone to worry about him. Okay, so maybe I'm not kind to [b]that[/b] extreme, but extremely kind.

And that about sums it up. :p[/color]

I suppose I might be a bit like Keitaro from Love Hina. I'm a bit geeky, and I constantly find myself in situations where what it might look like to any casual observer just walking into the room is NOT what really happened. I'm also a bit like Piro from Megatokyo, in that I can constantly give advice to people in books, or people that aren't me, but when something bad happens and passes, I look back on it and say, "Holy ****! I actually SAID that? AAAAUUGGHH!!!" (tries to disembowls self with anything handy out of pure shame) Also, I'm a pretty passive and indesicive person, much like Piro. And I idolize that hair of his. I want hair like that someday.

I think that I... hmmm lemmelemmethinkoverit.
Let it be Mamimi from FLCL (I'm actually male, but the heck)
She's the most passing one. Maybe sometimes a little bit of Rei (hey, where are the guys?)... And remember, at night I turn into an invincible evil stylish jazzy Alucard! :devil: (Smiles devilishlly showing the oversized fangs) Not really. Rather quiet and calm.

I am for
I am what
I am.
Useless,
Childish,
Spoiled,
Senseless,
Corrupted,
Alien

Never knows best...

[COLOR=DarkOrange]wow! all you people have such cool stories! and there are so many charcters out there! some more unique than others but man this is one interesting topic! i hope to hear more of these neat stories and even better yet hope to go even more indeapth with mine! cause ya know i kinda do look like zell from FF8 minus all the muscle! ;) but keep the tales coming!

-Peach[/COLOR]

Guest Hieis Lost Love
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]I might relate to Hiei from Yu Yu hakusho.. I am quiet and no one knows I am there, I never had friends, I was always a loner, and I don't take orders from anyone and I don't like to ow anyone... I also may relate to Lita and Serina (sailormoonI use their american names) I love to cook, and I love to eat, I don't like finishing my work... People fear me, because they think I will beat them up, becasue I say weird things, and they usually say scary and run away...[/COLOR] :freak: ........... :naughty: ........... :twitch: ................ :evil3: :demon:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RPGoddess
I am the Kisa Sohma from Fruits Basket! Except a big crazy like Momiji Sohma. I think that because Kisa represents my Chinese Zodiac, the Tiger, that she's very much like me ^^

I guess i could say that I'm a mix between aeris, tifa (FF7) and Rinoa (FF8) I can sometimes i can be kind and caring like aeris. I punch or kick my friends alot but its all fun and games. If I was in a stituation were i might hafta fight I would try to find an alternete solution. That and they all have an up-beat attitude which I think I have. My friends are always telling me I luagh at everything.

I think I can be totally different at different times. I pretty much have two people I'm like at a certain time: Sometimes I'm like Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho, arrogant, tough, and pretty mean. Other times I think I'm like Zidane from FF9. Very fun and good with the ladies. Enough said.....

[color=darkviolet]The character I feel I now represent is any aniem character that's been made pregnant in a fanfic.

But not one of those crazy ones. I mean like Kagura (I will not name drop my fanfic) or Kagome. Actually I read a fanfic where KinoMakoto/SailorJupiter ends up pregnant, so maybe her too. Just not a fanfic where Miroku manages to get pregnant because that's just strange even for me.

I still think I constantly represent Daria Morgandorffer from Daria. I wear glasses (and contacts.) I'm blunt to the point of being rude or sarcastic. Plus I was a bit of an outcast in High School. yeah long live the Outcasts of high school for one day we shall rule the world!

Or maybe Bette Midler's character in Stepford Wives, before she was turned into a robot. She was very blunt and out there. Oh and she liked to tell her husband off even though I'm sure she loved him.

Of course, the character I most represent is myself in whichever characters I create in my stories or what have you. So far no mangaka, author, animator or screenwriter has been able to make a character who's exactly me.[/color]

similarities aside, I identify with Jonouchi (Joey) from Yu-Gi-Oh becuz we both have divorced parents and we live with one parent. But I actually get to SEE my dad every other weekend.
And who do I want to be like??? I want to be like Sailor Mars. C'mon, using fire to her advantage! Kikyo's also pretty cool, or maybe Sango, I dunno........