OtakuBoards

What character do you represent?

JuliasPeach

I'm like Hatsumi, fro the manga "Hot Gimmick." I can't stand up for myself, I have no common sense, and I tend to get cornered by weird, creepy boys. Of course, none of those boys are as pretty as the ones in the manga...

That, and I'm really shy like she is, and I don't have many close friends. (She doesn't seem to have any, anyway.) But I don't have as many family... oddities as she does.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]I would have to say that the anime character who best represents me is [color=hotpink]Sango from Inuyasha[/color]. Finding out who I best represented was hard because I'm a mix of a lot of Anime characters, but Sango pulled up at the top because like her, I'm VERY determined, and I pretty much stop at nothing until I reach the goal I'm trying for. We both value our friendships very highly and we're extremely Bold/Brave.[/size]

Guest kazuki
cuz totoro is kool
i need a banner too.maby something of totoro :ball:

[size=1][color=#ff6600]As cool as Totoro is, please put some more effort into your posts. Thanks. -Lore[/color][/size]

Hey,

Let's see the character that I have most in commen with is Miyu from Vampire Princess. We both Keep to are selfs most of the time. We both have ver few friends But we both don't care.

Well see you and if you want to be my friend Pm me.

I guess I'd fall somewhere between Heero from Gundam Wing and Rei from Evangelion. If I don't know you, don't talk to me, and if you do then don't expect much of a response. It takes a lot to earn my respect since it seems like I've been around stupid people for most of my life. But when something is important to me and needs to be done, I'll do it, no questions asked.

(Note that this doesn't apply online, only offline. Anyone is free to talk to me here, and I won't judge you or be cold to you :D. Most people I meet online tend to be quite a bit different from the people I meet offline, which is a good thing).

Online I tend to be more like Kaworu (also from Eva). Meaning that I'm always willing to lend a helping hand and listen to what anyone has to say. I'm usually pretty friendly here, and can offer advice from a neutral standpoint.

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Georgia]Speaks of the truth, i don't really know who i'm like, since my personality even look someimes, changes with my mood, and my mood changes every hour. So if u ever find any anime character like that, please let me know :confused: ...

~peace~[/Font][/COLOR]

Its hard to explain my character. I have a combination of many. Here's a litle list to SOME. And....I am a girl, though I may have a few guy characters in here. :D

#1: Inuyasha. I don't show my true self to others, I hide it with a facade not anyone can really look into because its been up for so long. I don't seem unemotional, I just show the opposing ones that I really feel. But I do have my times. I take a lot from everybody, and it seems to never penetrate. It is hard for me to trust, to gain friendships because no one trusts me. Because i'm different, not like everybody else, it's always my fault, and i'm to blame. I don't take any crap from anybody, I snap right back at them, with more force and superiority. that is, if its worth it. If it's not, I shrug it off, like sesshoumaru, until i'm pushed "overboard".

#2: Sango from Inuyasha. I have been through so much emotional trama, It would put others into insanity. I sometimes act like her when i'm touched to. {HENTAI!!} I usually listen to my "friends" and i'm a cool cat with long claws, and much advise.

#3: Okay, evil lady Kagura from inuyasha. I [B]do not[/B] like to be held slave to [B]anybody[/B] and I long to be free. I can't wait for the time when I'm able to move out on my own, hold [B]my own heart[/b] in [B]my own hands[/B]. I long to be free, live life on [B]my own terms[/b], and I don't like people who get into my way of that goal. I'm not evil, I'm just looking like that at first before you get to know me.

#4: Lets say Vash from trigun, [B]without the happy-go-lucky attitude[/B]. I have a troublesome past, and I don't like involving people in it. It's too dangerous for anybody to follow me, for they might get hurt. Even when they do, They still stay by my side, not caring who I really am. They wait for me to finish, and they are there at the end of the road, holding the cup to quench my thirst.

Guest ErikPeithos
I'd like to say I'm a lot like Vash...but I can't. Nope.
Instead, I'd have to say I'm a mix of Vash and Miroku from Trigun and Inuyasha. I have Vash's belief in pacifism, and Miroku's attraction to less than favorable actions.

Sadly, there really isn't a character I know that can best explain me. All I can do is go with what I know.

Guest kazuki
ok.im more like ... well...kazuki sendo of "comic party". i like girls. i have alot of friends that are girls and, i like manga.see? :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball:

Guest kazuki
[QUOTE=Cat14]Hey,

Let's see the character that I have most in commen with is Miyu from Vampire Princess. We both Keep to are selfs most of the time. We both have ver few friends But we both don't care.

Well see you and if you want to be my friend Pm me.[/QUOTE]

[ :confused: COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]how do you get those banners?[/COLOR]

Even though I'm a guy, I'd say I'm alot like Rikku from Final Fantasy. I'm always cheerful, and full of energy. I try to find the bright side of things, and i'll always do my best to help a friend. Also, like Rikku and her fear of lightning, there are some things that scare me to death. But eventually, I go all out to overcome it.

For the anime character that best represents me, I would have to say Rei from Vampire Hunter D. Like me, Rei is somewhat honorable even though he will use dishonorable means to acheive what he wants. Also like me, he isn't the most powerful person, but what he is good at he does very well.

[img]http://theotaku.com/vampirehunterd/pictures/d/small_059.jpg[/img]

[QUOTE=ReFlux][color=green][size=1]

I think I relate to Vash the Stampede, as in I have alot of innder complexity and pain due to my past, but I cover it up with my optomistic exterior, which I also hold on the inside so I don't have a break down. I'm deep into philosophy and such when I'm alone, but due to my alot of the times dumb and goofy attitude around my freinds, which is also myself, I sound like a complete idiot.

I also feel like I relate to characters like Ryoga from Ranma 1/2 because I don't like accepting defeat or losing the girl I crush over. Same with Rock Lee and Koga from InuYasha. I'm sarcastic like Agent Sands from " Once Upon a Time in Mexico" and humbly cocky like Bruce Lee's characters.

Know what... I'm just a weird-A-- character in my own right.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

God... I hate you. You said what Iwas going to say (except for the Agent Sands part)................................ I don't hate You....... I hate your Yeti Researcher.... Yeah that's it.

As my friends say , I'm a real life Kagome. I'm a klutz, moody, easily irritated, but can become quite fierce in a fight. My friends also say I have the personality of Knives. Some odd reason I agree. I'm mean to a degree like him and we're both missunderstood psychopathic Weirdo's who just need some care :laugh:
InuYasha. We're both really stubborn, fierce, like to beat things up and like to eat ramen. Don't get me started on Vash..... It'll be the longest post known to OB-kind with spoilers.

I think of myself like Ryu from Street Fighter, we both are serious about martial arts and we both want to be the strongest fighter. I also see myself like Squall from Final Fantasy 8 because we are both anti-social, and have a soft side for a certain girl. I'm also like Seta Soujiro because we both look like we are harmless and innocent but are more than we look. Another character I think of myself as is Daria from that MTV show of the same name. We are usually emotionless, sarcastic, and don't give a hoot about anything that goes on. In high school, we are also considered the "wierdos".

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well... I have a couple of anime characters I relate to!

1:: Inuyasha of course! Mainly because I'm a very determined person, and I can be very kind and caring one minute then almost bite your head off the next! lol oopz! :blulaugh:

2:: Miroku.... :naughty: explains itself don't it? :sweat:

3:: Vash (Trigun).. Mainly because I don't like violence, but if it involves people I care about I will try my best to protect them. :bash:

Wellll... Until my friends tell me another that's it!! Yay!!! *does happy dance* :D

~vanna~[/COLOR]

Guest kei-kun
I believe that i am like piro from megatokyo. I like weird games and i only exist to recieve pain on the inside never externally.

[COLOR=SeaGreen]

I'd have to say I'm most like Ghost from Enter The Matrix. A cool demeanor, a deep belief of things, and the shades, gotta love the shades... He's also very Zen, I guess you could say. He accepts the flow of things and goes with it. I do to. I never have any regrets, because to have regrets are to doubt yourself, and if you doubt youself, who do you lean on? Besides, his fave guns are two pistols and so are mine. Sure, you could have a shotgun, but why not have TWO guns?[/COLOR]

Hmm...okay. I'll admit now, as much as I'd [U]like[/U] to say I'm similar to *insert Vash, Inu Yasha, Spike, Yugi, or whatever the hell else you want*, my personality is nothing like a main character's. I'm more of a supporting role, the person who makes a quick cameo, gets a few laughs, and ducks out when the scene switches. But I guess in my private life, I'm like the lazy side of Spike Spiegal. I sleep a lot. Nott that heroic, eh? ;)

[QUOTE=SephirothX][COLOR=SeaGreen]

I'd have to say I'm most like Ghost from Enter The Matrix. A cool demeanor, a deep belief of things, and the shades, gotta love the shades... He's also very Zen, I guess you could say. He accepts the flow of things and goes with it. I do to. I never have any regrets, because to have regrets are to doubt yourself, and if you doubt youself, who do you lean on? Besides, his fave guns are two pistols and so are mine. Sure, you could have a shotgun, but why not have TWO guns?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
What exactly is an OB family?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
okay, I will say this straight im not really like any character depicted in any story ever.
Im kind of like a cross between a lot of different characters I am telling the absoloute truth because even I dont know who i really am my personality is too deep.

so, I will give a list instead.

Colonel kurtz of apocaslypse now.
Vince from cowboy bebop the movie.
Tenchi
Leilong from outlaw star
Jet from cowboy
trowa from gundam wing

Try hard and think that all those mixed together and youve got me,
Or alternatively listen to pearl jams "ten" album thats almost exactly like me