OtakuBoards

What character do you represent?

JuliasPeach

Animation Character: Mulan. I'm not the kind of girl to sit back and wait for a husband to come along so I can serve him all day. lol, I'm a take charge sort of person, and I would rather fight with a sword any day over learning how to pour tea ;) lol

Anime Character: BT from Dot Hack. Like I've said in posts before, BT's personality is almost exactly like mine. If not perfectly like mine. I'm not the easiest person to get along with and the only people who understand me are the ones I know or have known for a long time :)

Character from a real life movie, well this one is a toughy :) I would have to say Grace Hart from Miss Congeniality. lol, just the entire part made me laugh. It was so much like me. lol, down to the walk and everything. :D People at home used to say I had this walk that looks as if I'm on a mission, lol. And I would much rather be a burly policeman over a pageant winner anyday ;)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say I'm most like Alucard from Hellsing, because not that I look like him, lol, but my attitude is somewhat like his. I don't really know for sure if I'm that much like Alucard. But I do think he's awesome and that sometimes I act like him, but others would probably disagree.

-MILZ

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed][I]Ha,I think I'm like Inuyasha. I'm like him because I don't take crap from anyone and if you want to fight then heck! BRING IT ON!! Instead of the tetsuiga I use a 5 in dagger I sheath in my boot. But my moves are highly effective!I do hide soft emotions alot and my favorite animal is a dog.I am so full of myself but hey who cares?!and if you do then BRING IT ON!![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Guest ScirosDarkblade
What character do I represent?

Well, I'm here to represent the world's greatest detective, Batman. I will serve as a go-between for you all and the Caped Crusader. Anything you have to say to him, you say to me, and I'll pass it along. I am under a few restraints, however. I cannot reveal any secrets of his Bat-ness, and I also cannot guarantee any requests being fulfilled. He is a busy man, and can't attend each of your fundraisers/conventions/Otakons/orgies.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know.

I'd like to say I'm a lot like Shampoo from Ranma, but that's only because she turns into a cat, i'm nothing like the person shampoo, 1 i'm not obsessed with a guy, 2 i can speak correctly. So i'm just going to say I'm just like the cat from noir. Of course i could say i was one of the cats from the anime movie made by the same person that made spirited away, but i haven't actually watched it, i've only heard about it. So i'm going to say i'm the cat from noir.

I'm most like a cat because I have nine lives, actually 6 now. my first death being crushed by a giant ladder, 2nd death window shattering on me and 3rd death was a knife on my wrist. Yes they were all accidents. Another reason i chose a cat is because i am told i am very cat like, independant blah blah blah and i like bells. i chose that particular cat because i own one very similar to him except he's black, just as cute.

I would say i'm a WHOLE lot like Sakura Kinomoto from CCS. She and I share the same will to protect our friends and family. For some freaky reason....I have a cool older brother with the same style of clothes that Tori wears, he even calls me squirt too!!! Uncanny!!! o.O But before i broke my leg i LOVED to rollerblade!!! ^-^ I WOULD name a LOT more stuff but it's too much to type. But anywayz!!!! Sakura and I are alike in soo many wayz....... it's cool how my mother named me Sakura. It's pretty much destiny that i turn out like Sakura K. ^-^

I would have to say I am most like Naota because of the fact that you never see either of us happy and that we are always trying to hide something, Naota hides his horns while I am always trying to hide my belongings in my room from everyone else.

Guest The Pro
Yes, i know it seems pretty pathetic, but i represent Chogi (or however it is spelt) from Naruto, you know, the fat one who is always eating. Worrying about most things, yet has many hidden talents, and has great potential! FEAR MY WRATH! BIZNATCH

Guest zealsmaster
I think im like..........SQUAL from final fantasy 8 because he's always calm and cool but when somone he knows is in trouble he bursts like a volcano and kills everything in sight!!! of course i don't kill anyone i just give them 2 black eyes and a bad headache

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]uhhhh its kinda hard to say really. i would say i am most like naruto. I am a constant troublemaker (according to my friends). i also am a determined dude. I never stop at anything and really tend to stubbornly continue my goals until they are reached. naruto also likes ramen just as much as i do. (as that can be seen in my banner) ramen is my lifeforce, when my mom doesnt cook. i also employ the art of the doppelganger to confuse and mystify my teachers. er no i dont really :( but i wish i could. ^_^[/COLOR]

i haven`t been here for quite some time now but i`m back.

i am a mix between a few people from naruto.

i bound the same value to my friends like kakashi and seem to have the same calmness and loads of self control.
for my friends and familly i see my friends broad and anyone who touches them will die and be my enemy. :)

i posses the bloodlust of gaara, it takes a lot to reach it but this rule counts for almost everyone: mochi kakuhan ware, KOROSU!!!!
anyone that is right in my grill, has to run before i kill that person with no remorse.
i just have to see blood, taste or smell it and mine starts to be active and makes me want to kill and drink blood. :flaming: :devil:

the way the uchiha clan was slain by itachi seemed to be out of a desire to grow without the limmits that where law.
i feel the burden real good whenever i look into his eyes, the cold way he reacts to almost anything i posses aswell, to coldly look into your soul and imprint the image of sadness and sorrow, and hidden rage. :devil:

my stamina in anything seems simillair to naruto whenever i`m knocked down, how deep i may have fallen, i will rise to my feet and go on, this powerfull will makes me feel nothing in the universe can stop me. :flaming:

this in a combination makes me a calm person who trains like hell and never stops doing so, and when agitated or feels threats to his friends will kill mercyless.
and when he is loose and out of control will kill with pleasure and with much torment and psychological torturing combined with hours of pain breaking you like a twig :)

well i would mostly represent a mix of charecters because i have 2 sides my good side and my evil side

My evil side would resemble Zabusa,Broly and heero because i want to kill everyone and make them suffer in hell and i would kill anyone i am a dark person and really kind of a loner so i'm a mix of Zabusa=i would kill anyone Broly=I hate everyone and would destroy them even if they didn't do anything to me Heero=I am a loner and don't want to associate with anyone

My good side would resemble Keitaro,Shugo and lupin because i am kinda perverted and i like stealing Keitaro=i like looking at girls Shugo=i like animated girls(rena's charecter model hehehe) lupin=i like stealing and i respect elder people

well those are the charecters i represent......i'm mostly in my evil mode cause i'm a black metal rocker and the music makes me hate everyone so don't think i'm mostly perverted cuz i aint i'm mostly evil 70% of the time :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

well I get really confused ocver issues like this because the only person i was really like was layne stayley I caan relate to him in many ways shared his interests sense of humor and genereal atitude I also love cats like he did but sadly hes dead now (in case you dont know he OD'd on drugs)

Guest Neko_Kasai_Oni
I have no idea what character I represent. But I do know that the person would be dark, and evil, well sort of. They would have have a dark side though. I'm really into the dark even though Kasai (fire) is in my name. But I never really thought about what character I would represent. It never even crossed my mind. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to sit here and think about it... hmm. *thinking* *Thinking*, okay I give up. My brain is not with me today... this really sucks.. Oh well ^.^; I'm just having one of those days...where you are nothing but stupid... yeah that one! But anywho, my character would have to be, I guess Hiei off of Yu Yu Hakusho. I can be like him if I want to be. I can act like him really good. ^.^