OtakuBoards

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Semjaza

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred]I finally got my hands on Twilight Princess (GCN version), although, I've had it for about 2-3 weeks now, but I haven't been able to put in the time that I'd like to because I'm in school at night, and I sleep up in the day, so-to-speak.

Anyway, I'm currently about to get my hands on the boss key at the Forest Temple. For a little bit today, I almost found myself saying that these puzzles border the lines of tedious/annoying because I found myself getting frustrated quite a bit, especially with these monkeys not doing much. But when I got my hands on that boomerang it's like the gameplay did almost a complete 180 because that boomerang is pretty neat, although it does seem to borrow a bit from Wind Waker (from the little I've played of it) with the extra targeting, but I enjoy it nevertheless.

I probably shouldn't speak about the graphics just yet since I'm only at the beginning stage of the game. For a Gamecube game I suppose they are pretty good. But from what I've seen of it so far it sort of looks a little bland. It's been a long time since I've played OoT and MM (I could be mistaken a bit), but from what I can remember, I am finding OoT and MM to be a lot more colorful, and lively, I suppose.

Midna's definately an interesting character. Seems so mysterious yet devious at the same time. Not sure that I've enjoyed the wolf part from what I've played of it. I played Okami before this and I can't help but say that I liked the gameplay in that over this. Looking forward to how the rest of the game plays out.[/font][/color]

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images