OtakuBoards

DragonBall Exile: The Story Begins at the End

PiroMunkie

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]Lol, ya, it took off faster than I thought it would... ummm.. lets see.. So far it has mostly been trial and error breakouts. But now the gaursd and any authority has been given the word that thery can kill on sight. Where exactly you can bring yourself in I don't know.. it's up to you![/SIZE]

Kaiyu sits patiently in his cell room with neil....there stomachs grumbling.

meanwhile..........kizoka stumbles around a desert out in the middle of no where

kizoka:i can t take it anymore, i can t go any further.

kizoka's knees fall to the ground and he punches the ground leaving a fist size crater.......then all the sudden the ground crumbles below him.

kizoka:what the? i didnt hit it that hard!omg!maybe there is some water down here.

kizoka continues to punch at the ground as it crumbles deeper and deeper.

meanwhile back at kaiyus cell.

neil:hey kaiyu.........i hear somthing! quiet!

kaiyu becomes silent and heres noises from above the dirt and rock ceiling.

meanwhile in the desert........

kizoka:ive gotta be close......

kizoka pulls his arm back and arches it at the ground, he slams into it creating a huge noise and the ground brakes below him! he falls for about 10 ft and hits another layer of stone and falls through that too. he hits the ground burried in rocks.

kaiyu:WHAT THE FUK?

kizoka clears the rubble

kizoka:awww man back where i started

kizoka clears his face so that the others reccognize him.

kaiyu:haha! kizoka you made it.

kizoka:huh? kaiyu? neil?its really you guys, man when was the last time i saw you? well what r we waiting for? lets climb outta here and------

kaiyu:NO! we have to get the others, you hide under the bed while we figure a plan out and until then stay put!

kizoka:eek! yes mommy!

[SIZE=1]Who's Kizoka???? And if you mean Hizoku, I'd prefer you not interfere with what he does... if you only knew... :devil: So he's not really gonna listen to what Kaiyu says, and when he said I have to find the others, he meant all of you, not just you two. Darnit! This screws up my next post idea!.... Grr... You peoploe dont know the rules of online RPGs very well do you??? (cept Warlock, I know he does)[/SIZE]

[I]A man sits in a cell, glancing around, a plan forming in his mind. He looks around 19, black hair, and fairly Saiyin, though with a touch of something else, shown in his red eyes. He wears all black, including a black cape. Footsteps start to sound outside the cell, and the man closes his eyes and concentrates. Seconds before the footsteps arrive, the man dissapears on the spot. A guard stops outside the cell door, and gazes in.[/I]

Guard: "This cell was occupied not very long ago..."

[I]The guard checks a small computers on the cell door.[/I]

Guard: "Wait a moment, there's still a lifeforce in there!"

[I]The guard opens the door, and runs in. He looks around, and then falls down. The man reappears, his hand coming back from striking the man on the neck. He drags the gaurd into a corner, where he is shaded from the light. Then, the man puts on the guard uniform over his own, and steps out of the cell. He closes the door, and looks around.[/I]

Warlock: "Warlock one, guards zero..."

fine just forget my last post then, gee, its like your the only one in this rpg, we cant phsicacly post what you want, you have to make posts so that we can branch off from what ever you say, its like we always do something wrong. i was starting to like this too!

and after all that typing, god, just tell us next time, we cant repeatedly post about our selfs dieing in the cells!!!

[SIZE=1]No, go ahead with your post. I don't have the power to delete if I wanted it to not exist, and you took the time to post it so just go with it. It's just that you can't really speak for a character if your character hasn't even met him/her yet. So, until Hizoku (BTW, if anyones wondering, it's Japanese for "rebel") actaully confronts your character and meets him within the RPG, then and ONLY then, can you speak and act for him a bit... Ok? Cool.. anywho.. lets see what I can do with this..

Oh yeah, Warlock? I forgot to mention that the gaurds are STRONGER than us.. just keep that in mind... sorry bout that one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaiyu: :confused: "Since when do you listen to what I say?"

Hizoku: *straightening up* "I don't.. :smirk:"

Neil: "Hey, H-Hizoku? was it?"

Hizoku: "Yes it is."

Neil: "Ya... where did you say you were from again??"

Hizoku: "Far away..."

Kaiyu: "How far?"

Hizoku: "Far."

Neil: "Oook. Mr. Secretive..."

Hizoku: "Do you people want to get out of here or not?"

Kaiyu: "They'll kill us on sight."

Hizoku: "I know, I was there when that command was orignally given..."

Neil: "Ok then! What are we gonna do."

Hizoku: "[i]You[/i] are going to stay here for now.. just behave and don't get yourself killed. I'll be back soon enough.."

Kaiyu: "Wait a minute where are yo--"

[i]Before he can finish his sentence Hizoku returns invisible and climbs back through the hole in the roof and somehow seals it back up..[/i]

[b][i]On the surface...[/i][/b]

Hizoku: "Ok, I felt that power somewhere around here.. darn fool.. trying to get himself killed.. I must find him.. I can sense him.. being that he's the only one who can go invisible without being tracked.. he's the only one I can work with right now.."

[i]The invisible Hizoku runs off invisible looking for the warrior...[/i]
Just a little FYI to clear things up hopefully...Hizoku is not a dispensable character (meaning dont kill him off in anyway). If it comes to Hizoku making any type of big decision in your post.. drop it right there and I'll pick up on answering it. To put his role in this RPG simply, think of him as Aestus from DB Battlefeild. If you don't know who Aestus is, then don't worry about it. Sorry I'm doing this, but I'm just trying to get everything settled out in the beginning so we don't have anything going wrong when stuff REALLY begins to get going. Ok? Good.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[SIZE=1]

Oh yeah, Warlock? I forgot to mention that the gaurds are STRONGER than us.. just keep that in mind... sorry bout that one.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Me knocking out that guard like that was luck, and took away alot of my energy too. I just happened to be having a good day, and that guard just happened to be weak...:p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I]Warlock slowly walked down the corridor, which was only dimly lit. The familar sound of footsteps started to echo from around a corner, and Warlock jumped into a side room. Even though the room was pitch black, Warlock was able to see, thanks to his red alien eyes. The footsteps drew closer, and Warlock backed away from the door. His foot slowly knocked into a pile of metal, and it fell onto the floor, making a large noise. The footsteps outside suddenly went into a run, and the door to the small room was opened by a guard. He turned on the lights, and gazed around. As he left, he carelessly forgot to check if the vent up on the roof was open...[/I]

Krillen, Neil in in a cell with me. Now that means that I am also in your cell, SO PLEASE INVOLVE ME IN SOMETHING!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig: Were gonna get tortured for that hole in the roof.

Neil: Dang.

Kaiyu: You think the will believe us if we told them the truth?

Craig: Yeah.... sure.

Andrew suddenly pokes his head through the small barred window between our cell and his.

Andrew: Whoa! What the hell happened here?:mrt:

Andrew: You're fools, All fools!! What makes you think any of you stand a chance against the guards and if this Hizoki Guy is gonna come back

Guard1: Shut up scum

Andrew: F**K YOU!!

Guard: I told before!! Let's get him

The 2 guards come into the cell and beat the **** into Andrew and take him away!

Neil: I hope He's okay

Craig: Yeah

Kaiyu: He'll probably be back in an hour

siren: let me go you pice of sh.it!!!!!(i can tell right now i'm gonna be swearing alot)

as the guard dragged siren down the hall a pice of plaster hit her in the facs. she looked up to see a vent grill and flash of red pass in the vent...

siren: uh oh...

gaurd: shut up!

at which siren promptly started swearing and kicking...
by some force of luck she hit the gaurd in THE soft spot... when he droped her she got up, fell down, let out a stream of bad words and fled, limping down the hall.

[SIZE=1]Guard: "This girl just never gives up.."

[i]Siren continues to limp away as fast as she can. The gaurd takes out a simpler weapon and fires it as two heavy balls connected by a long chain of energyfire at Siren and wrap around her feet causing her to fall to the ground, smashing her face of the floor.[/i]

Siren: "*wipes blood from forehead* Aw crap!"

[i]The guard comes up to siren putting a different weapon to her back as electricity spews from it and Siren falls asleep..the guard picks her up and returns her to her cell...[/i]

[b][i]Meanwhile...[/i][/b]

Hizoku: "Come on! It's near I can feel it.. it should be right beneath me.."

[i]Hizoku follows the energy as he can feel it moving around him..[/i]

Hizoku: "Hrmm... of course! It's underground!"

[i]He feels out the power then throws his hand through the ground and grabs something from underneath the ground and pulls Warlock out..[/i]

Warlock: "What the f...???"

[i]Warlock looks around not seeing anything that could have pulled him out..just then, Hizoku reappears in front of him..[/i]

Warlock: "Who are you!?"

Hizoku: "I am one you should respect."

Warlock: "Heh, I doubt that!!"

[i]Warlock charges at Hizoku and lines up to punch him and throws his fist. Right before it comes in contact with Hizoku, Warlock freezes where he is..unable to move.[/i]

Warlock: "Gah!! I can't move!!"

Hizoku: "Listen! Do you want out of here or not!?!"

Warlock: "Huh? Oh, yes I do.."

Hizoku: "You have the ability to turn invisble, do you not?"

Warlock: "I do, but only for an hour at a time..."

Hizoku: "Good.. come with me we have much work to do."

[i]Warlock unfreezes and falls to the ground.[/i]

Warlock: *getting up* "Wait a minute!! You're planning an escape!?!"

Hizoku: "This [i]should[/i] work! All the other attempts have been blind and not thought out well enough. I have been walking around listening in on conversations. All their weapons are at their peak, meaning we have to be extra careful. And don't underestimate some of these officers.. they are stronger than they let on..."

Warlock: "How much stronger???"

Hizoku: "I'm not sure.... are you coming or not?"

Warlock: "Ya, I'm coming."

Hizoku: "Ok, first thing we need to do is figure out how to get the others out of here without getting caught.."[/SIZE]

siren: ugggh... am i dead yet?

cellmate: not yet... but by all rights you should be... what the hell did you think you were doing??!!

siren: you yell at me every time... i'm starting to think you care...

cellmate: well i don't

siren: i have a feeling somthing big is gonna happen...

cellmate: you're usally right... what is it?

siren: you're gonna have to wait till i wake up to get the awnser...

and with that siren promptly went to sleep

cellmate: *shakes head* she'll never learn

[b]
[i]AJ slowly opens his eyes....[/i]

AJ: Where...am..I?

Guard: You're in the Interrogation Room...we want to know who started [i]this[/i] attempted break-out, and which people were directly involved..

AJ: I don't..know..

[i]The guard laughs[/i]

Guard: I was hoping you'd say that..

[i]He pulls out some sort of hand taser weapon[/i]
[/b]

Kaiyu,Neil,and Craig helplessly sit waiting and waiting in their cell wondering if andrew will come back.

Kaiyu notices a cockroach crawling just arms length outside of the cell bars.

Kaiyu:................(Kaiyu remains quiet and approaches hoping not to scare it. He jumps a little closer and flings his arm out and reaches his rand out........but the guard stomps on it before he has a chance to grab it.

Guard:Hahahahaha! Your such a pethetic starving little fool!

Kaiyu:you bastard!

The gaurd wocks off mumbling,:O man the Chili dogs comin on to me!"

Kaiyu:All right nows my chance. Im goin out guys!

Kaiyu looks over and neil and craig are both asleep snoring immensely.

Kaiyu takes his belt off.....blah blah blah....then crafts it into a magnet.He throws the magnet out and it latches on to the keys, he pulls the keys over gentaly so it wont break free.

Kaiyu:Yes! Ill be back guys I promise, im gonna pic up some weapons and will ide them in the bunk beds until the time is right, then we will launch a full out attack! With weopons we are surperior to them. No matter what the ratio is!

Kaiyu opens the cell and slips into the vent ceiling and crawls through just befor the gaurd comes in.

Gaurd:hey wheres that scum bag?

Neil wakes up, she know kaiyu escaped and makes up a story, he went that way! she notices kaiyus eyes through the vent and winks at him. the gaurd runs out the door not knowing where he is.
-------------------------------------\\
I hopt neils a gilr! is she?

No, Neils a boy Krillen.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Kaiyu makes it into the armory, only to be greeted by about 60 guards. They beat him up and throw him back in the cell.

Kaiyu: Dammit, I was sure that was going to work.

Craig: You've got to realise Kaiyu, that the guards are everywhere, in great numbers. There's no chance that you would have gotten the weapons and then got out without them noticing.

Kaiyu: So why didn't you tell me that earlier!

Craig: I was sleeping.:laugh:

[I]Warlock and Hizoku wander around, looking for a good entrance to the underground compound. [/I]

Hizoku: "Maybe we should just find a good place, and break through the ground into the complex."

Warlock: "We may just have to..."

[I]As they start to search, the ground underneath them begins to rumble. It starts to break in half, with the two halfs moving to the side. Warlock and Hizoku jump off the moving earth, and watch as a ship of some kind bursts through the hole in the earth. Warlock moves to the edges of the hole.[/I]

Warlock: "I think we found a way in. Let's just hope we can think of a plan when we get in there..."

[I]Hizoku and Warlock turn invisible, and jump into the depths of the hole...[/I]

Andrew is being beaten like hell!!

Guard: You will soon learn to respect us

Andrew spits at the guard and reeplies
Andrew: F*** YOU!!

Guard: Still not learning are we? Shock him again!

Andrew: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........You b*****D's you'll pay for this, I swear!

Guard: Oh no whatever are we gonna do?, take him back to his cell

The door is opened and Andrew is thrown in.

Forte: whoh, You're in bad shape

Andrew: Never mind that I got a way of escape, but only one person can go....... and that person is gonna be you

Forte: How?

Andrew: When they brought me back I looked out the window and saw that it's nearly a full moon! and when it is I'm gonna look right at it and cause a distraction, then you escape and find the rebels and with your knowledge of the prison they should be able to get the rest of us!

Craig: You think they haven't prepared for that!

Andrew: What do you mean?

Craig: When I was being tortured, I heard them talking. They said that they are going to move all of us that have tails to solitary comfinment. That means you, me, and Kaiyu.

Andrew: D@mn it!

Craig: They know everything about us man, and their being really careful. We're never going to escape this place.

Andrew: You kids should consider yourselves lucky

Craig: Why?

Andrew: In my old cell I didn't have window, I haven't seen the light of day since yesterday, and it was nice to see the moon.

Forte: you feelin okay man?

Andrew: Tell me how long have you Guys been here? Like 2 or 3 years

Neil: Yeah so!

Andrew: I've been here for 16 years

Forte: Wha...?

Andrew: I was one of the first saiyin's to be brought here, along with my younger brother

Craig: What happened to him?

Andrew: I had to sit back and watch him try to escape time after time until they decided they were gonna just kill him..........There was nothing I could do! and I'm not gonna let it happen to any of you!! This time tommorow night I'm gonna get all of you outta here!

Kaiyu: What makes you think you can do it ?

Andrew: I'll show you

Andrew slowly reaches his arm out of the cell and grips the guard by the neck and drags him right up to the door

Andrew: One of you grab the keys

Craig grabs the keysand Andrew breaks the guards neck

The door is opened and Andrew walks out

Andrew: Stay here and I promise I'll get you guys out

Andrew then walks down the corridor and hides inside a vent.

Craig: You'd think they would have tightened security by now, with all the escapes we've tried. Ofcourse Andrew will either be dead soon, or we'll see him again in about 30 seconds when he gets caught and thrown back in.

Forte: Grr...Its my turn to try but i can take people with me.... everyone... Come here and grabs on to my arms...

Craig and Neil: Ok....

Forte: Stealth Mode!

[i] Forte turns everyone invisible[/i]

Neil: Wow this is incredible....

Craig : Yes it is..

Kaiyu: This is totally awesome!!!!

Forte: Look when they see an empty cell the open it and we run 2 different ways.....

Forte: Craig, Neil, and Kaiyu your with me.

Forte: Hizoku... you take siren, AJ, Andrew and Warlock with you.. I picked the 3 strongest to come with me. Since me and Craig are the strongest last time i checked...

[SIZE=1]Ummmm.. Forte? I don't recall Hizoku and Warlock ever finding you peoples yet. And no one is stronger than the other. I have control of your power levels and you're all on the same level right now, which is simply exlpained that they don't let you get stronger.
[i]A group of guards walk past the cell where Forte, Neil, and Craig (and any others) are in and notice it is empty..[/i]

Guard: "These fools try to escape all the time.."

Guard2: "Shouldn't we open it?"

Guard: "No. Check for lifeforms in there."

Guard3: "Ok."

[i]Guard3 lifts a small screenup in front of his eyes with the "camera" part of it facing the cell. Gaurd3 presses a few buttons and a silhouette of everyone in the cell appears. Guard3 nods to the Guard.[/i]

Guard: "Nice try, fellas."

[i]The guard pulls a button out of his pocket and presses it as thousands of bolts of eletricity explode inside the cell, shocking everyone inside and knocking them visible again, fried to the bone.[/i]

Guard2: "Peh, weaklings..."

[b][i]Meanwhile...[/i][/b]

[i]Andrew crawls around in the ventilation system and comes over a room full of guards..[/i]

Andrew: *whispering* Oh sh..

[i]He slowly crawls being careful to not make a noise... unfotunately, when he's about half-way through, his knee catches a weak spot in the vent and causes a huge metal clanking sound[/i]

Andrew: "No!"

[i]Suddenly, blasts of energy burst through the vent and hit Andrew as he falls through onto the floor...[/i]

Guard: "Good gawd.. he should be dead..."

Guard2: "Take him to the infirmary."

Guard3: "Ok."

Guard4: "Hold on.."

[i]Guard4 walks over and grabs Andrews tail and yanks it out of his body.[/i]

Guard4: "Be sure to do that to any other prisoner with a tail you find."

Guard: "Right."

[b][i]Somewhere else on the planet...[/i][/b]

[i]Hizoku and Warlock walk through deep underground tunnels..[/i]

Warlock: "I wonder where these things go.."

Hizoku: "Well, there's only one way to do so.."

Warlock: "Right!"

[i]Hizoku and Warlock take off running through the tunnel in search for where it leads.. after about five minutes they come to a dead end. But there is a hatch up above..[/i]

Hizoku: "I'm gonna check it out.."

[i]Hizoku jumps up to the hatch grabbing onto the bars nearby and slowly lifts the hatch and peeks out...[/i]

Hizoku: ":eek:"

[i]Hizoku drops back down to Warlock[/i]

Hizoku: "I've got a plan. Let's go find the others..."
The attachment includes the info I have on you. As you can see, every has the same power level so far, as I said in the beginning. If I'm missing anyone, please tell me. Thanks.[/SIZE]

someone finally rembered me!!:D thank you forte!!
but i still have to get to you... i'll fix that...
``````````````````````````````````````````````

siren: this is the last time i try to get out i promise...

cellmate: that's what you said the last time...be careful

siren: :p ok... here goes nothin'

siren pulls a lockpick out of her pocket

CM: where'd you get that?

siren: no idea... shhh...

swiftly siren picks the lock and slips out of the cell...a while down the hall siren passes a window and the light of the full moon falls across her face causing her to look up. less than a split second later someone knocked her down and covered her eyes

???: don't look at the moon... you were too young to know this when you came here but saiya-jins turn into giant apes when they look at the full moon

siren: you do know how bogus that sounds... right?

???: lol! yeah...