OtakuBoards

DragonBall Exile: The Story Begins at the End

PiroMunkie

this has gone on for too long
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

siren kneeled in the dirt panting heavily...aj remained in the air watching reichou carefully. suddenly he yelled and sent a blast at him...reichou, not expecting this unthinkingly sent a bean to counter it
siren: nows our chance to finsh this!!! hold on to it aj!!hizoku!! i'm going to remove his armour when i do blast him with everything you got... lets move! she lept up and sprinted over to reicouu in quick thin beams she cut the armour from him

reichou: don't you dare!!!!!!!!!!

siren: too late...

she hurles herself away

aj: hizoku!!now!!!

in a giant beam hizoku sent reichou into the far wall and it caved in around him

hizoku: i think we won...

aj: i can't sense his life force...

siren: good...let's go

the three exited the cave and headed for the nearest ship...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he's not dead... but that comes later ^_^'

don't complain piro... if you got somthin better...post it

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]The three blast of toward the cavern where they once were. They couldn't find Warlock anywhere so they figured he headed back there where they saw a ship once before. They couldn't help but check back every once in a while to make sure Reichou didn't actually survive and was chasing them down.. It was a while before they returned to the cave, when the arrived they dropped quickly down into the hole where the moonlight shone through enough to see rather well.. They looked around and saw no sign of Warlock...[/i]

????: "Hey! Over here...!"

[i]All three snapped their heads in the direction of the voice and saw Warlock, Hizoku fired a harmless ki ball into the air above the Warlock to see what was in the shadows behind him. The light showed that the cave was much deeper than they originally thought, and in the midst of it, was the ship they saw once before. Warlock had warmed it up a bit before they had arrived. They all quickly got into the ship and found their way into the control room.[/i]

Hizoku: "Do you know how to fly this thing?"

Warlock: "Eh, no... but that's what the auto-pilot is for."

[i]The four warriors got everything settled, when suddenly AJ pointed at a radar screen... slightly disturbed..[/i]

AJ: "Uhh... guys? There's something headed are way, and fast."

[i]Immediatly all rush to the radar where AJ points out a small blip heading towards there position.............[/i]

Siren: "That's him!"

Warlock: "You didn't kill him?!"

AJ: "We thought we did, but obviously we didn't............"

Hizoku: "Warlock... get us out of here now."

[i]Warlock rushes over to the control panel looking for a launch button or trigger, something to make the ship go..[/i]

Warlock: "I can't find how to make this thing take off!"

Hizoku: "If he catches us we're DEAD!! Just [b]LAUNCH!!!![/b]"

Computer: "[i]Launch sequence activated.[/i]"

Siren: ".......... Go figure, launching is on voice command.."

[i]The engines begin to rev up as smoke begins to bellow from the thruster engines on the sides of the ship. The computer begins the countdown from 10 as the four just stand around the radar and watch as Reichou still closes in on their location.[/i]

AJ: "Come ooooon......."

[i]5... 4... 3... 2... 1... 0................ the thrusters burst with flame as the ship slowy begins to take off gaining speed rather quickly. They burst through the cavern roof top just as Reichou reaches that point. Reichou, already slightly tired from their last assualt plus the fatigue from flying while wounded, chose not to go after them.. but to meet them another day.....

The ship now broke free from the atmoshpere of the planet and headed out into space... Reichou, still below on the planet..[/i]

Reichou: "[b][i][u]YOU HAVN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME HIZOKU!!!![/i][/u][/b]"

[i]Up in the ship Hizoku searches the control panel..[/i]

Hizoku: "Here!"

[i]Hizoku punches down a button as Warlock walks up to him..[/i]

Warlock: "What'd you do?"

Hizoku: "I sent our friend a little going away present.."

[i]From the bottom of the ship, a large ball of unstable energy [about the size of a small state] was released firing towards the planet, straight at Reichou's general location. The Warriors looked out the window to see what happened then..

Meanwhile, Reichou stood staring up at the sky... it wasn't long before he noticed a small light begin to grow in the sky.. Quickly it increased in size as it came closer to the planet..[/i]

Reichou: "........ Oh s***....."

[i]Reichou built up all the energy he could as fast as possible and thrust his arms outward catching the ball of energy as it came samshing into him. The impact alone almost took him out, but he regained his control of himself. But still, the ball was too much for him to handle. Slowly his body bent back until he fell over trying to continue holding the ball up. It drove him deep into the surface and didn't stop there. Reichou used what last energy he had and fired the strongest ki blast he could straight into it, but the ball merely abosrbed its power and completely over took Reichou and drove him to the core where he was incinerated. Even if by some freak accident he surived the core.. the planet itself was doomed. The unstable ball of energy reacted negatively with the core's heat. It began to throb and plusate violently..

From space, the Four warriors still watched in the far distance to see Reichou's fate sealed.. then, it happened...[/i]
[IMG]http://isotopes.lbl.gov/supernova.gif[/IMG]
[i]... The planet exploded............

The crew watched pleasingly at the 'fireworks' display and then turned their attentin forward when it was all over...[/i]

AJ: "Finally...... Haha! WE'RE FREE!"

Siren: "Ya... it is a good feeling :smirk:"

Hizoku: "Warlock, where did you program this ship to go?"

Warlock: "Some far off planet....... far away from here in an entirely different galaxy.. It's the best one I could find. It's not too big, but it's full of life to support us all.."

Hizoku: "What planet...?"

Warlock: ".....[/color] [b][color=blue]E[/color][color=green]a[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=green]t[/color][color=blue]h[/color][/b][color=indigo]...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued... :)[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]Lol, I'm going to begin again elsewhere. I'm not sure where, it'll be a new topic and stuff. It'll be a continuation of this, but I'm opening it up to a few more members and I'll bring Neil back, lol. I'll get to it sometime. Possibly later tonight.... maybe.... If I remember :p[/size][/color]

I'll make sure to remind him... Our AIM will go like this:

Me: Make the next Exile!
Piro: :p