OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

I think it's the same idea as Kagome's mom. he grampa's real name and the name of her school. It's open season for fanfic writers! Just as long as it's Japanese.

[COLOR=purple]Ugokidasanakya hajimannai nayamidau to tomerannai
hitoyo kagiri no yume ni amaeteitaku wa nai shi[/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo]If we don't move, we can't start. If we worry, we can't stop.
I don't want to be coddled by dreams of this world's limits[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]I Am[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]If you invite people to view your beliefs and not mock you, yet you're allowed to mock them for their beliefs, isn't that hypocrasy?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deeppink]If it's tourist season, why aren't you allowed to shoot them?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal]It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not[/COLOR]

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the Inuyasha fanfics I've read have called Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's father Inutaisho. I strongly doubt that this is canon; for all I know, it may be purely fanon (as with Inari, the kitsune goddess of Yu Yu Hakusho fame). But it does seem to be a rather common nom de plume for an otherwise anonymous character.

~Dagger~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiHorsewoman [/i]
[B]I think I should try to find the site again, but I know I heard it somewhere. But, yeah, it's like when they said on CNN that [spoiler]a main character in Harry Potter is going to be killed off[/spoiler] you should probably wait until the creator says so.
Of course, I [i]would[/i] ask how many times someone can be brought back from the dead. But then I have to remember all those Sailor Moon episodes and the fact that DiC never had the 'Negaverse' die off. So it's like, yeah if Rumiko Takahashi wanted to continuously [spoiler]kill off and revive kikyo[/spoiler] she could do it and it wou;dn't look all that bad.
okay, next question:
Are Sango and Miroku [i]ever[/i] going to get together and what happens with Kohaku?[/QUOTE]

Oh I already knew about [spoiler]that Kikyo would die later on in the series, reading episode summaries from an InuYasha site.[/spoiler]
To answer your question, [spoiler]Sango I believe does confess her love for Miroku, but not completely.[/spoiler]
The creator could do that, but it in my opinion she shouldn't do that. It'll just start the whole series all over again.
Also, yeah I've heard his name was that Dagger. I don't know about that, well that's a good name for him to me.

Okay, completely off the love triangle topic and the animation topic as well as the death and reanimation topic is Cartoon Network's InuYasha Synopsis:? INUYASHA (TV-PG)
Kagome Higurashi is on her way to school when she is abruptly transported through an ancient well into feudal Japan. Surrounded by monsters and magic, Kagome reluctantly teams up with the half-demon InuYasha to recover the missing pieces of the Shikon jewel, a powerful magical gem that could cause disaster if it falls into the wrong hands.
Okay, someone please point out the incorrect fact in the paragraph.

Okay well...atleast it's not as bad as the one they had for SailorMoon

[COLOR=purple]So, just how many bowls of stupid did you have for breakfast?[/COLOR]

I think it's the "Kagome reluctantly teamed up with Inuyasha" part. If I recall, it was Inuyasha that was reluctant, and Kagome figured, "Well, I guess this is what I have to do," and immediately teamed up with Inuyasha.

Now, to get on with the [spoiler]Kikyo dying[/spoiler] and being resurrected again topic, I think that Rumiko Takahashi would resurrect her again, just to make the series interesting, once again. I think that it would really test Inuyasha's mind.

Okay, Kagome was not on her way to school. She was looking for her cat Buyo, and then went in the well house and was dragged in by Mistress Centipede.
She's on the journey with Inuyasha because she broke the jewel. Plus she likes being in the feudal era.

Reluctantly, YEAH RIGHT! Kagome might have thought that Inuyasha was an arragent $*#^@ at first but she sure doesn't now. In fact she even admited to herself that she was in love with Inuyashsa. eh, its amazing how fast someone can grow on you to the point were you can't live without them isn't it.

If Kikyo was ressurected again and Kikyo made him choose between her or Kagome well I don't know about you but I think that would be a mager MIGRANE for Inuyasha wouldn't you, I mean the poor guy already said that he would protect Kikyo and Kagome but that is virtually impossible for him to protect them both but he won't chose one over the other because he has fallin in love with both Kikyo and Kagome and he knows it to!

*AngelWiN_Kagome*

[color=hotpink][size=1]Please do not double post. Just go back and edit your original. Thank you. *QA*[/color][/size]

You are completely right Kagome. If I was in his position, I'd just rather be dead for the sake fo too much misery and pain. I don't know what Rumiko Takahashi is planning for this, I don't know how I would. But of course, [spoiler]Kikyo dies so it's kind of obvious now that Kagome and Inuyasha might get together at the end of the series, unless one of them dies which I highly doubt it.[/spoiler]
But she might come back.

Doesn't anyone seem to think of the fact that Kikyo would start to stink after [spoiler]dying and being reborn over and over again?[/spoiler]
Kagome is a much better choice, she's more spirited and more intelligent. Not to mention I think she loves InuYasha a hell of alot more than Kikyo did.
Oh I have a reason why InuYasha is a version of the perfect man:
He's cute
He has cute ears
and if he give you any crap, you can get a tape recording of Kagome's voice yelling Owusari and watch the fun!:laugh:
Hey, has anyone considered Kouga anywhere, even tho it's not bloody likely?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiHorsewoman [/i]Doesn't anyone seem to think of the fact that Kikyo would start to stink after [spoiler]dying and being reborn over and over again?[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

No. I recognize that you didn't really mean that seriously, but I'm in a rather nit-picky mood tonight. My apologies. ^_^;;

Her corpse had originally been cremated--Episode 14 is called Kikyo's Stolen Ashes. Kikyo's current body was magically formed from grave soil (among other things), and thus, unlike normal human flesh, does not deteriorate. However, if she ran out of borrowed souls, her enchanted body would weaken and cease functioning.

Presumably, if Kikyo were to die and be resurrected again, she would probably be provided with another false body. Urusoae didn't seem to have a very difficult time making one in the first place.

~Dagger~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiHorsewoman [/i]
[B]Hey, has anyone considered Kouga anywhere, even tho it's not bloody likely? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, if Koga caught Inuyasha with Kagome, he would definitely kill Inuyasha and run away with Kagome in his arms. Koga is very committed to his love, as seen (quite clearly) in the series. I sure that Koga wants Inuyasha to be kill off. He should know that Rumiko would rather kill him off than Inuyasha.

I really doubt it that Kouga will kill off Inuyasha and grab Kagome. Personally, I would rather not watch the series if Kagome and Kouga did get together.
But I also doubt Inuyasha will kill off Kouga either, because Kagome likes him as a friend. That's what's keeping Inuyasha from trying to even lay a finger on Kouga.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by IloveBebop [/i]
[B]How do you know? For all I know, Koga may be planning some death plots right now. Who knows, Inuyasha may be planning Koga's death. I'm sure that they want each other as good as dead. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, come on. The show already has plenty of drama (not to mention melodrama). Inuyasha and Kouga are friendly rivals, not mortal enemies. They've worked together in the past, and have a healthy appreciation for each other's abilites. Though Kouga may find Inuyasha annoying, he certainly isn't harboring any kind of burning hatred toward him, and vice versa.

Kouga would never kill Inuyasha and run off with Kagome. First of all, Kagome wouldn't let him. He respects her strength of will, and admires her for not fearing him. She isn't madly in love with him, but she considers him a friend. Why on earth would Kouga jeopardize all that by doing something for which he knew she could never forgive him?

The same goes for Inuyasha.

~Dagger~

You know, maybe Kouga and InuYasha plan on having some kind of psuedo celebrity death match after Naraku dies. It's never been hinted at, but hey, it could happen.:blush:
Or maybe Rumiko will have some kind of spin off after the series and put Kagome on one of those dating shows, now [i]that[/i] would be funny.
Okay, enough with the funny ideas of IY love triangles. Kouga can't be killed off by InuYasha because they both contribute to the comic relief. I guess.

[COLOR=purple]If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you can't join 'em, bite 'em. If you bite 'em, make sure they've had their rabies shots.[/COLOR]

Who knows really? Agreeing with Dagger, they aren't enemies that want to kill each other like Mortal Kombat.
I don't know what Rumiko will do, it's kind of a complicated situation here. I don't know what I'd do myself, I think it's hard a bit to clear this up step by step.

Yes well, Kouga has also [spoiler]kidnapped Kagome a few times[/spoiler] and calls her his woman. She does help him out a few times, but isn't there also a female wolf demon? I could've sworn I saw an episode I got from a friend that has a female wolf youklai. Either that or, I'm going crazy in my old age:worried: *rolls out her wheelchair and rides off into the sunset*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Inuluvr1 [/i]
[B]But I also doubt Inuyasha will kill off Kouga either, because Kagome likes him as a friend. That's what's keeping Inuyasha from trying to even lay a finger on Kouga. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually there is nothing keeping Inuyasha from killing Koga. The only reason why Inuyasha hasn't killed Koga is because of two reasons.

1) Kagome tells him to sit if Inuyasha even thinks about killing Koga because Kagome doesn't want them to fight.

2) If Inuyasha tries to use Tetsuaiga's wind scar Koga runs away.

and the reason Koga cant kill Inuyasha is because there is a risk that Kagome will get in between them to try and stop them.

*AngelWiN_Kagome*

This is totally off the subjest of Inuyasha (well sort of) I have a couple questions for you people ok and please try to answer them ASAP ok,
1) How do you get those pictures of those anime characters under your user name (ex: Inuluvr1 has a picture of Inuyasha) I just want to now where you got it so I can get one of Inuyasha and Kagome together.
and 2) what on earth does midi mean.

*AngelWiN_Kagome*

I PMed you about that a while back, Angel.

Kouga and Inuyasha just grate on each other's nerves. It's not really such a big deal, folks.... even demons don't always kill indiscriminately. Kouga likes Kagome for her strength of spirit as well as for the fact that she's pretty much unattainable. Doesn't it make sense that he'd be the type to pursue a challenge?

Here's my question: Do you think that the show as a whole will have a happy ending? Why or why not?

~Dagger~