OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

Yeah, she does always have it that way. Although I find those kind of relationships just as cute as, say, Tamahome and Miaka, who never fight. I mean, I couldn't just walk up to someone and tell them I loved them or anything like Miaka did. I would probably end up being more like Kagome. Ick. That's kind of depressing......

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][size=1]I'm such a sucker for romance, I'd probably be more like Miaka and Tamahome...I could go on and on about it, but let's discuss that in the FY thread! :D

I REALLY like that cute little fox guy...the one that rides around on Kagome's shoulder...of course, his name has left me as of this second, but he has such a cute FLUFFY tail....I love him... :love:[/color][/size]

Shippo? Yeah, he's so cute! I love the way Rumiko Takahashi drew his legs and arms. He's got this fluffy little body, and then there are his little stick arms and legs. It's so cute! He's like a baby, always holding onto Kagome. lol. He's adorable.

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah I know. He doesn't get much airtime (or whatever) after he comes into the story as an official supporting character, I don't think. He doesn't even hardly get to talk. I don't even think he talks at ALL in Volume 10...and that's as far as I've gotten to read...but yeah....He needs to be put into the storyline more.[/color][/size]

Yeah, the last time in vol. 10 realized Shippo was there was when Inu-Yasha stepped on him and the other kids after he slammed the door down. I was like....Oh yeah! it's Shippo! You have to pay really close attention to even see Shippo anywhere. He's always just kinda hiding around......and I only just realized he was sitting in Kagome's basket on her bike the other day. He seems to just kinda hang around. ^^

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, and he likes to ride around on Kagome's back. See, maybe he's going to get more time later in the story. I'm sure he has to play some kind of important part or he wouldn't still be there, ya know? And that new girl, with the over-sized boomerang...I wonder if she's going to stay around for a long time or if she's only a part-time character.[/color][/size]

I'm pretty sure she stays. She falls for Miroku, too. ^^ I like the new girl....um....I can't remember her name now. But she certainly can hold her own. She's also really pretty. I like that kind of heroine. Anime needs more of those kinda girls!

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, me too. I like Miroku, too. Okay, I think I just like all of the characters! :drunk: I mean, he seems level headed and very smart. And he carries around a pretty stick. He reminds me of Chichiri from Fushigi Yugi! [/color][/size]

lol! Yeah.....except Chichiri never asked EVERY girl be met to carry his child.....:therock: ....actuallt Chichiri didn't ask any...but that's beside the point. ^^ Miroku fights good, plus he's not all arrogant like Inu-Yasha. And he's cuter than dog-boy, too.

I know what you mean about liking all the characters....it's hard to dislike them.. Even the bad guys....sometimes!

Who was your least favorite demon enemy? (as in who disgusted you the most) I didn't like the..um...Peach man, I think it was. The fat guy who stripped Kagome down and tried to eat her...lol. I just hated him...

[color=crimson][size=1]Ew yeah, the Peach Man was some kind of gross. Of course, the NothingWoman scared me, too, the way she made herself look like Inu Yasha's mother when she was really a demon (at least I think she was) employed by his brother, I think, can't think of how to spell his name at the present moment.

I think Miroku and the new girl are going to end up being a couple. Things are falling into place way too nicely for them not to.[/color][/size]

Yeah. They'd be a cute couple. She's so pretty, and tough, and smart, and Miroku's kinda the same. It's not like brainless Inu-Yasha and bruteless Kagome...^^

His brother's name was Sessho-Maru. Yeah...the nothing woman was creepy. That was freaky how she almost absorbed him... But the spider demon that killed all the exterminators was pretty cruel. Making that little boy get his entire village killed....And he did most of it "Himself", too. >.< so sad....

• 2 weeks later...
yes, it was sad. The peach man thing was gross, the nothing lady was even wierder, and the "Water God's" (vol. 10) face was wierd. Too much make up if you ask me. :drunk:

yes, Sango and Miroku would make a good couple. If Miroku tries anything, she can take care of herself. ^_^

hehe, I like Miroku. he keeps telling Inu-Yasha how he should treat Kagome and everything, then he goes and tries to put some perverted move on Kagome or Sango. but you can tell he's still a nice guy ^_^. I can't really see Miroku and Sango being together though, that's just my own opinion though.

prolly the most disgusting demon thing would be the Peach Man, like just about everybody's said so far. but my favorite demon was that one dude that punched a hole through the concubine's face. that was freaky 0_o'. err, I can't think of his name, it's driving me nuts! and then when his mutant lizard brother or whatever got killed, he actually cried for him. that caught me WAY off guard. I was a bit grossed out when he ate his brother's heart though >_<'.

Oh! I loved that guy! He was cool! lol. But he was pretty messed up. He treated his brother like crap, and then he moruned his death......bye eating his heart.....but hey, it was all in an attempt to avenge his brother's death. ^^ I still think he was my favorite of all the demons. He actually had some sense, he was a mumbling moron like a lot of the others.......like Peach Man.....O.o Actually, the demons were very interesting. Each one was so different, it wasn't "just a monster" every time. Although they shared a likeness, each one had a story, and that made it interesting.

Amibasuki, are you talking about the The Thunder Brothers, Manten and Hinten? I don't remember anyone eating anyone's heart, though, but when Amibasuki said the "mutant lizard" or something, that's who I thought about.

The coolest demon so far in my opinion is Naraku. He doesn't seem as easy to beat as all the other demons so far, so he must be pretty tough. I can't wait to read the manga where they fight him. ^_^

That's who it was! (Even though I'm not the one the question was directed at.....) I remembered the lizard thing, too. 'Tis volume 4 in the manga you're thinking of. After Manten dies, Hiten cries out for his brother, then rips out his heart and devours it, which grants Hiten Manten's demonic powers. Hiten becomes stronger, blah blah blah. They were cool. ^^

I don't like Naraku. I was thinking he would look cooler in his human form.....he looks like a girl. O.o But that's beside the point.... I guess Naraku is cool, he's so cunning. I love how he rigged all the Shikon shards he loans out. And that thing with Naraku and the bees....genius. Pure genius. He thinks of everything. He's a most impressive enemy.

I know. ^_^ I wonder how long it will take for them to beat him. He doesn't seem like he will be any easy target or give up as easily, so it should be a hard fight. I wonder if he'll set up a trap for them or anything, or if all of them will have to fight with all their strenght to beat him.

Well so far Naraku has cetainly proven to be a formidable opponent. He certainly has a whole lot of tricks up his sleeve. I can't wait until that final battle. It should be really good. But that'll be a while, I'm sure. Since Viz has only released up to vol. 11. How many volumes are there? I thought there were like 22...

• 2 months later...
[color=blue]Inu-yasha is an okay anime. I like the battle scenes and such, but I hate the fact that they use the same method over and over to let the viewer in on the character's inner thoughts. I haven't been watching it recently, though. I keep falling asleep before 11 o'clock. But all in all, it's pretty good. Not overly great, but you can sit through it without being annoyed too much.[/color]

I love Inu-Yasha, but the dub....bleh. The voices get on my nerves. I like a few of the Inu-Yasha songs. I'm not too fond of Change the World, but I like Fukai Mori, My will, and dearest. Fukai Mori is propbably my favorite, though. ^^ IY is just so cute....especially when the plots starts to thicken and more characters are added. ^-^

[color=crimson][size=1]I love Inu-Yasha the manga. I've never actually seen the anime. I've never even seen the videos at the anime store. Of course, I haven't been to the anime store in forever to look at the videos...I keep spending all the little bits of money that I get on Manga and the such. But Inu-Yasha is SO cute! I love almost any work by Rumiko Takahashi.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B][size=1][color=lightblue]I like Inuyasha. I watch it every Saturday. It's ok but the problem I have is that the voice of Inuyasha sounds like the US dub voice sounds like Duo from Gundam Wing...scary! [/B][/QUOTE]

It's coincidense, really. Inuyasha's dub voice is done by Richard Cox (Quicksilver from X-Men Evolution and male Ranma). Duo's voice is done by Scott McNeil (first voice of Piccolo in DBZ, Wolverine from X-Men Evolution, and Proto Man from Mega Man).

Inuyasha is a great anime. I mean, they must be doing something right if the manga and anime are still so popular in Japan. I've seen the dub on cn adult swim and it was ok. Some of the voices are good while the other are just wierd. :eek: The sub is a lot better but regardless, Inuyasha is really fun to watch and I hope it will remain successful in Japan and in the US too.