Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][size=1]Oh my GOSH! I did not even REALIZE they were airing this show on CN now! Gah! Another wonderful anime gone mainstream! Now it's going to be ruined as well! Man, that pisses me off SO bad. All these dumb idiots are going to be like "Yeah, Inu Yasha's the GREATEST! I know everything about anime now!" *Dies*[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Oh my GOSH! I did not even REALIZE they were airing this show on CN now! Gah! Another wonderful anime gone mainstream! Now it's going to be ruined as well! Man, that pisses me off SO bad. All these dumb idiots are going to be like "Yeah, Inu Yasha's the GREATEST! I know everything about anime now!" *Dies*[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol. Yeah, and soon there will be a million of the "biggest" (self-proclaimed, of course) Inu-Yasha fans around..... It makes me sick thinking about how soon Inu-Yasha may just be the next DBZ or Yu Yu Hakusho with legions of fans who don't even know it was written by Rumiko Takahashi....:cross:

DON'T go ragging on yu yu hakusho as being too mainstream..even if it is.... i was a fan BEFORE CN, so pleh....

anyway, yeah, inu-yasha will probably get fan bases like DBZ or something, but more if it became primetime..... SIGH....

well,the DVDs are coming out in november for those of us willing to spend money... obviously i am, i bought landlock......yeah...it was cheap, so...

so..I LOVE INU YASHA!!!! Course, idon't know much about it. bought the first volume, but all of Rumiko's stuff is so expensive...oy..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]DON'T go ragging on yu yu hakusho as being too mainstream..even if it is.... i was a fan BEFORE CN, so pleh....

anyway, yeah, inu-yasha will probably get fan bases like DBZ or something, but more if it became primetime..... SIGH....

well,the DVDs are coming out in november for those of us willing to spend money... obviously i am, i bought landlock......yeah...it was cheap, so...

so..I LOVE INU YASHA!!!! Course, idon't know much about it. bought the first volume, but all of Rumiko's stuff is so expensive...oy.. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah! I wasn't ragging on YYH! I just meant that pretty much everyone knows of it now. I mean, it's extremely well-known and there are legions of fans now.

Inu-Yasha cost me an arm and a leg to buy. I have all 11 volumes that have been released so far, and at $17 a piece, they cost a pretty penny. lol. That's why I love 10 dollar tokyo pop manga so much....:p I may buy the DVD as long as it has the subtitled version, too. In the first episode, I love when Kagome (in japanese) says her name in 3 bits to Inu-Yasha. Not sure why, but I thought it sounded really funny. ^^

[color=crimson][size=1]I figure that Anna's sisters will eventually buy the DVDs or either record it off TV one. So I know I'll eventually get to see the series. I just don't like it when good anime goes mainstream. It just takes away from it, I guess. But whatever. Maybe they wont turn out like the DBZ idiots and they'll become avid anime fans seriously.[/color][/size]

IT's okay, the characters haven't really grown on me. Usually when I start watching an anime I think "oh! she's my favorite, I love his personality, the music is so good!" or something of that nature. But with this, nothing. The music isn't that great. The characters aren't all that interesting, they don't have very sparkling personalities as I'm use to. Inu Yasha is a jerk, and Kagome is so naive and boring. The plot bores me as well. I'll use an Ex. ok, Sailor Moon, now everyone has different personalites, so your bound to relate to one of them (for me it was Rei). It's just special..Cowboy Bebop, it's very interesting, and the characters are cool and full of atitude. The music is fantastic. Yu Yu Hakusho, the theme song is SO CATCHY! I sing it everyday to myself. The japanese is even better. And I love how all the boys' personality's clash. And even more I love Botan! Ok, Fushigi Yuugi, the characters are as lovable as they can come! The story is very enthralling and dramatic. The music is my favorite so far, its so awesome. And I think I've proven my point that Inu-Yasha does nothing for me. Just the plainess of Kagome bothers the hell out of me.

The characters may be boring now, but they have different sides to them. Okay, maybe not Kagome so much, but Inu-Yasha really grows throughout the series. He has a few different sides, and there are more characters that join Kagome and Inu-Yasha like Shippo and Miroku. The plot also gets better, so if it's boring now don't give up on the show! It'll get better, I promise! ...unless you really don't like this kind of show....

I hate how it is on Cn..They mutilated centipede woman... where did her boobs go??
and Inu Yasha's voice is the most hiseous thing ever... its torture to listen to...
what are they going to do to Fluffy?? We will see on saturday.... I wanna heat Jakens voice... lol... what about shippo?? the only VA that would sound decent would be Zan (chiriko~ FY) or Mona Marshall (chuei~FY)
what are they going to do to Mirkou? and Sango??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]The characters may be boring now, but they have different sides to them. Okay, maybe not Kagome so much, but Inu-Yasha really grows throughout the series. He has a few different sides, and there are more characters that join Kagome and Inu-Yasha like Shippo and Miroku. The plot also gets better, so if it's boring now don't give up on the show! It'll get better, I promise! ...unless you really don't like this kind of show.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm going to keep tuning in to see how it progresses.:)

Geh. I'm starting to like the dubbed version less and less. I could hardly watch the whole thing tonight.... I had a great urge to turn it off and do something else. And Sesshomaru's voice....it's Zech's voice(I think). I don't like it. I imagined Sesshomaru having a totally different voice. That voice is just too... I don't know. Sesshomaru acts delicate and that voice sound sbuff to me.... -.-

I really like how funny this show is. Inu Yasha is so funny and I feel bad for him whenever someone screams Sit Boy! LOL Poor guy. Anyway, I like the music of the show too. I guess that means I better go look for the Japanese verison now ^_^. I have no comment about the voice acting. They seem ok to me, but I really can't tell until I hear the Japanese voices to see if its good enough for their character...

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZeroG214 [/i]
[B]I really like how funny this show is. Inu Yasha is so funny and I feel bad for him whenever someone screams Sit Boy! LOL Poor guy. Anyway, I like the music of the show too. I guess that means I better go look for the Japanese verison now ^_^. I have no comment about the voice acting. They seem ok to me, but I really can't tell until I hear the Japanese voices to see if its good enough for their character... [/B][/QUOTE]

I like the line "sit boy" but besides that the dialogue doesn't really grab me as interesting...:sleep:

• 2 weeks later...