OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

I say inuyasha needs to stay alone. He seems to almost prefer it that way.

Plus like it wassaid earlier. Kagome isnt from that era. If she did anything she could seriously distrupt the balance of time. Im sure others have thought about this but its like going back in time and killing a bug. You never know what it could do to the future.

In teentitans one of the dudes (beleive cyborg or beastboy) rammbled on about how you could do one thing and end up with monkeys ruling the world.

So say kagome needs to like the health freak and get the show overwith so she can return to normal life. I mean seriously. She could end up her own great great great great great grandmother oraunt or something which i find.... distubing.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sillabub
KIKYO!!!!
He should DEFINATELY be with Kikyo!
She WAS there first. Plus she's like a hundred times smarter than Kagome (Sure, Kagome MAY be her re-incarnation, but they're almost nothing alike!).
Besides, there's a stronger connection between Kikyo and Inu Yasha than there is with Kagome and Inu Yasha.
Kagome doesn't belong in the feudal era. Kikyo does. So does Inu Yasha. It only makes sense for him to stay with Kikyo
Plus, I'm a sucker for the tragic romance thing. :animesmil

Guest Prince_Princess
Inuyasha should not go with Kikyo because she is already dead. Won't that mess up the time just as it would if Kagome and Inuyasha were to be together.

I doubt it would. I highly doubt dead kikyo could bare children... So it wouldnt really mess things up. Inu was originaly sapposed to be with kikyo anyways (untill naraku screwed everything up) so i doubt it would cause any troubles with time. But then again i never thought much into that particular scenario.

Guest Prince_Princess
But regardless even if she isn't able to have kids what happen if she was suppose to die for a certain reason.

[COLOR=#503F86]Panny, I merged your thread with the original Inu Yasha one. Please make sure to check for existing threads before starting a new one, as per the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL]. You can do this either by looking through the Official Threads Directory near the top of the forum, or by running a search. Either way, only one thread per specific anime series is allowed. Otherwise, things become horribly cluttered.[/COLOR]

This is the one thing in this series that gets on my nerves a bit, Kikyo is dead, unless InuYasha dies and they go to the afterlife together, being with a dead woman is pointless. It doesn't matter than they loved each other and it was destroyed by Naraku, she's still dead. Kagome may not be from InuYasha's time, but she's at least alive.

InuYasha is infact on CN Mon-thurs and saterday. Last time I checked was at 12:00 on saterday, is where the new eposides come in! I'm a InuYasha geek! Anyway Ramna 1/2 was on T.V. but they took it off so the only way you can see it, is by buing it. Sorry! Any qustions don't hessit to ask! :catgirl: :animesmil (I'm acting like a moron! Sorry!) :animeswea

[QUOTE=kaisha]I own this movie and have watched 6 times and during those 6 times I watched it I found out some pretty weird stuff.

1. Inuyasha is really good at tying knots.
2. Kirara has a hard head (I'm not being mean she really does).
3. Hachi is Miroku's *****.
4. Kagome is a strong fighter when she needs to be.
5. Kagome's skirt is magical (It never flys up, no matter what).

And thats all I can think of for now.[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]I read somewhere that Rumiko Takahashi decided that no matter what the skirt wouldn't fly up and show her underwear. I forgot the reasoning though. Maybe since Kagome is in Fuedal Japan so much she doesn't get a chance to change her underpants.... Hmm.... That's just odd though that the same woman who drew Kagome and decided that her underwear won't show also drew her and Sango taking a bath and remembered to draw nipples.... Oh the irony! Naoko Takeuchi on the other hand had no qualms about showing the senshi's panties, but didn't draw Usagi (Eternal SailorMoon) with nipples when she was naked in the last episode.

I've found that no matter how much crap Kagome sticks in her bag she can always manage to carry it on her back without havin a herniated disk... that is until she reaches fuedal Japan and sees INuYasha.[/color]

Hey,
For those of you who watched it, did you notice something weird about Last Night's Episode of Inuyasha? It had an opening theme!! I was so incredibly surprised, very pleasantly I might add. I mean, I just didn't see it coming. I was suspicious when it had the pre-episode synopsis of the last, but that wa sstill very unexpected.

I thought them putting on the opening theme is well-due, but does anyone know why, or did Cartoon Network just decided not to be so stingy about time and put it on?

~RtT

Yeah I noticed that to I dont exactly know why they did that but it was pretty strange. I remember when I used to watch Cowboy Bebop on there it always had its theme song (Tank) Before the show would start but the other ones wouldnt.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]It seems as though the new episodes of our beloved Inuyasha have sold out to the public cheesyness. I do like the song, but the pre-episode thing was one of the cheesiest things I've ever seen. It was like cheese was oozing out of my TV.

Like I said, the song is great, but my beef with the new beginning was the fact that it seems soul-less, sold out in a way.[/FONT][/SIZE]

I did notice it! They also had a little commercial break screen like most anime seem to have. Cartoon Network has done that a few (very few) times before. Maybe that episode wasn't long enough to fit the time slot without the opening theme. I don't know... but I know I liked it! As for the episode starter thing... it WAS cheezy, but it's in the Japanese version too... I think all the time! LOL

Guest Sesshomarusbabe
I can't believe what they did! I mean, my auunt was over and she had taken over my room! So, ironically, I had to sleep next to my mom! :animecry: But...SHE HAS A TV IN HER ROOM! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! *ahem...* anyway, by the time inu came on, my mom was asleep and I was cracking up when the story review came on. I recognized the music in the backround as the begining to one of my faorite anime songs, Grip. I was laughing even harder...until my mom told me to shut up... :animeangr When I saw the..."outline" to the story...my thoughts were :animeswea & :animestun

No, I do not think that they "did it". Don't you think she'd have gotten pregnant? They didn't have any protection back then, if you had sex, you were going to have a kid. Besides, they were both like 15... though back then... but still. And no, he didn't "do it" with Kagome either.

Well, she's a Miko (preistess), right? A really dedicated Miko. Somehow I don't think they just do that stuff. Maybe it lowers thier powers (like in [spoiler]Fushigi Yuugi[/spoiler]).

And, Inuyasha is still really shy about anything like that. If he sees Kagome taking a bath or something, even by accident, he blushes and freaks out.

I also have a feeling that even Miroku is still a virgin... he just seems soooooo desperate.

Lastly, whenever they show Inuyasha with Kikyo (in flashbacks or whatever), he's nervous around her. They do show them [spoiler] kiss [/spoiler] after they get off this boat and whatever but I don't think Inuyasha has reached that level of [I]physical[/I] closeness to her.

The feelings are there but I don't think anything happened.

Remember that one time Kikyo tried to drag Inuyasha into Hell with her, while, unknowned to Inuyasha, Kagome watched, "tied" to a tree? Mirouku asked later on why Kagome was so upset with Inuyasha, thus follows:

Miroku: "Inuyasha, what did you do to make Kagome so angry?"
Inuyasha: "Well, I met Kikyo in the forest and - "
Miroku: "Kikyo?! What did you do?"
Inuyasha: "The same thing you do when you're around women!"
Miroku: "What - oh, you're sick! Perverted! That's just nasty!"

But then, if Miroku isn't really his outgoing perverted self and actually withdrawn, at least physically, as Hayama said, maybe it means nothing.

~RtT

TV shows always make stuff like that seem reallly important, like kissing in a show means the charachters are REALLY close, and "it" makes it seem like their undetatchable. The only way that anyone in this show is "doing it" is if their really attached. And Miroku is a virgin. He always asks the girls to bear his "first" child.

[QUOTE]But then, if Miroku isn't really his outgoing perverted self and actually withdrawn, at least physically, as Hayama said, maybe it means nothing.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean that Miroku was physically withdrawn... he's coping feels all the time... he just can't seem to get *lucky*
Although I wonder... now that Miroku seems to [spoiler] love Sango[/spoiler], would he actually DO anything even if a girl wanted to? I don't think so. If Miroku is actually [spoiler]in love with one person[/spoiler] , his perverted acts are just a mask to hide his feelings... or they're just force of habit.
I do think Miroku is withdrawn sometimes... especially when it comes to his windtunnel. It's not like he tells anyone when he's scared or sad. He just puts up a happy front.

Inuyasha is actaully the most withdrawn one. He rarely says what he's thinking and almost never says how he feels. I think he puts up an angry front. While Miroku is patting down every girl he sees, it's a HUGE deal whenever Inuyasha hugs a girl. Kagome riding on his back doesn't count... or does it?

So Miroku acts happy even when he's not and Inuyasha acts angry, even when he's not.

Sorry if I didn't make sense! LOL

Guest sidra
[quote name='ThoraxtheImpaler']TV shows always make stuff like that seem reallly important, like kissing in a show means the charachters are REALLY close, and "it" makes it seem like their undetatchable. The only way that anyone in this show is "doing it" is if their really attached. And Miroku is a virgin. He always asks the girls to bear his "first" child.[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Actually in the japanese version he justs asks if they would bear his child. The word "first" was most likely added in order to make the dubbing easier. Assuming you're talking about the english version. I'm a sub fan, it also helps that we have an anime rental store where I live.

But yes, I do think Miroku is still a virgin. Mostly because all the girls think he is joking. Whether he is or not is up for debate.[/COLOR] :animeswea

I've heard alot of people recently talking about Sesshomaru, and alot of people seem to think he is only meant to be eye candy for fangirls. He is so much more than that!! To me, he plays an important role in the series, you may not notice it but without him things would be way different. So what do you guys think?

Sesshomaru? Pretty boy? :animestun NO WAY! Sesshomaru came close to defeating Inuyaha in the beginning of the series without a sword. He deals with strong demons like a nuisance in his way and he could take out Naraku if he got to him first. Eye candy, I beg to differ.

~Jake~