Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad you guys feel the same way I do. Sesshomaru is my fave character and always has been because of his role in the series. When people started saying he was just there to get more female fans I knew they were crazy.

I can't blame Inuyasha for being withdrawn.

I mean, all his life, he was pushed back from society for being what he is - a half demon. No one, except his mysterious mother, ever accepted him. And then she died. It's only natural that at that step he would completely withdraw into himself. And then came Kikyo. Once again, he had his heart broken by a woman. So it would be a big deal for him to actually express emotion (to Kagome).

Oh, and Thorax, just because two people have unprotected sex certainly doesn't mean they get pregnant. Some people try for years to get pregnant, w/o protection of course. There's still a 50/50+/- chance of getting pregnant even without protection.

Oh, and even in the show airing on Cartoon Network, he says "I want you to bear my child." I don't htink he ever mentioned first.

So I guess we've seen that both Miroku and Inuyasha have inward feelings they hide with a front. Still, we haven't heard naerly as much of Miroku compared to Inuyasha. Whenever he and Sango start getting close, you can bet a smack is sure to come.

I like Inuyasha but he should learn to control and express his emotions. Kagome should stop whinning all the time. Miroku and Sango should hook up already. Naraku well he is evil, there is nothing to say about that. Sesshomaru should go to family therapy and Shippo should at least try to get stronger

[quote name='toboesone']it is, i know it is, i watch it as much as i can[/quote][COLOR=#503F86]Please try and add more detail to your posts in future, toboesone. This is pretty spammy because of its short length, and please make sure that you're using proper grammar, spelling and punctuation in your posts as much as possible- anything that's too far below what the Rules allow will be deleted as spam.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kekekozuka1523
k this is my question: if inuyashas demon blood is held back by the tetsusaiga then why, before he got the tetsusaiga, wasnt he all demon-ish (sorry couldnt think of any other way to say it) any way if anyone has an explanation please tell me :animeangr

[COLOR=Purple]*keke*[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=kekekozuka1523]k this is my question: if inuyashas demon blood is held back by the tetsusaiga then why, before he got the tetsusaiga, wasnt he all demon-ish (sorry couldnt think of any other way to say it) any way if anyone has an explanation please tell me :animeangr

[COLOR=Purple]*keke*[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

His mother was a human and his father was a FULL fledged demon. Which would make inuyasha a half-demon.

Does that answer your question or no?

[QUOTE=kekekozuka1523]k this is my question: if inuyashas demon blood is held back by the tetsusaiga then why, before he got the tetsusaiga, wasnt he all demon-ish (sorry couldnt think of any other way to say it) any way if anyone has an explanation please tell me :animeangr

[color=purple]*keke*[/color][/QUOTE][font=Verdana][color=blue]You pretty much answered your own question. His sword keeps his demon blood at bay. Before he got the sword, his demon blood was free to take over and therefore, he looked a lot more like a full demon. That's at least how I viewed it anyway. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.[/color][/font]

I rember when I watched my first episode of Inuyasha. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say that I liked it, yet I couldn't say that I did like it. So as the anime fan I am, I continued on with the series and I watched the characters interact with themselves and each other. throughout the anime I watched Kagome and Inuyasha 's relationshp grow , and I watched Inuyasha try to get over is his love for Kikyo. I watched Miroku cop many feels, and get deserving slaps from Sango. Inuyasha.....drama....action....romance....humor and a few other things too ^_^. I like Inuyasha, but I don't think it's as great as people make it seem. I know I'll soon be attacked by Inuyasha'a many legions of fangirls, but that's my opnion. Still, keep in mind that I do liike Inyusha.

[quote name='XxmagentaxX']i will throw eggs at the Viz communications building if they even consider putting it on Adult Swim....I have Viz they are a bunch of morons....They have no idea how to translate things properly.... they screwed up Inu Yasha royally....I love Inu Yasha but i hate how viz flipped the manga so everythign is backwards.... the arrow is supposed to be on the other side....and I dont want to think about the dub.. I saw the subs and it was pretty good... it was almost identical to the manga.... except less blood...[/quote]
ya i totaly agree viz SUCKS!!!i meen thatz y i started 2 transl8 inuyasha myself cuz viz messed it up!!i meen y not let tokyopop or delray do it?reeding right to left is way better and plz just leeve the sound affects n just hav a glossary @ the back or somthing viz is the only reason i don't like english translated mangas i only reed japanese one day i wish i could transl8 my self n sue viz..ok im over exager8ing..wel nuff bout that...sory i can't sey n e thin else..

[quote name='TigerFantasy17']ya i totaly agree viz SUCKS!!!i meen thatz y i started 2 transl8 inuyasha myself cuz viz messed it up!!i meen y not let tokyopop or delray do it?reeding right to left is way better and plz just leeve the sound affects n just hav a glossary @ the back or somthing viz is the only reason i don't like english translated mangas i only reed japanese one day i wish i could transl8 my self n sue viz..ok im over exager8ing..wel nuff bout that...sory i can't sey n e thin else..[/quote]

[quote name='TigerFantasy17']well the plots good!it's pretty deep and all that but it's just the whole love triangle hate/love that gets me..kikyo and kagome i meen maybe thatz the only thing i h8..kikyo and kagome and inuyasha..if u kno wat i meen..[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Drugs are bad Mmkay? Oh and so is your spelling.

InuYasha was good at first, but after a while the plot and the scenes just blend together and make your head hurt. The only good part about the show continuing is Bankotsu because without him and Sesshomaru the show is almost unbearable in later episodes.

That's all I have to say.[/color]

[quote name='Petie][font=Verdana][color=blue]You pretty much answered your own question. His sword keeps his demon blood at bay. Before he got the sword, his demon blood was free to take over and therefore, he looked a lot more like a full demon. That's at least how I viewed it anyway. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.[/color'][/font][/quote]
To me, before me got the Tetsaiga he did not look any different then he does now. And as far him not going full-demon before he got the Tetsaiga, I think he had not yet become strong enough to go full-demon. He was probably still mastering the Iron Reaver Soul Stealer and then after he got the Tetesaiga he grew in power, not only that but his want to destroy Naraku and protect Kagome probably made him stronger as well. And only then was he powerful enough to go full-demon.

Which episode is the one where Shippo has to fight the guy that killed his father (the weird guy that is obsessed with his hair) and they fight some other guy that flys around....im having so much trouble finding that episode...please help someone!

Ah, I know this. Hiten is one of my favorite hott guys from inuyasha. The first encounter with them is in episode 9 Shippo and the Thunder Brothers. I think the fight is in Phantom showdown(episode 10). And Hiten is the one that can fly ! He's so hott!

• 2 months later...
Hey, who loves InuYasha? I LOVE INUYASHA! who do you think is the best character? what is your favorite epsiode? What is your favorite inuyasha theme song? Who would make the best couple? well if you want, you can always AIM me and we can talk about InuYasha!!!!!!!, are you crazy for inuyasha? what would make the perfect episode? you telll me.

Guest kuroinuyoukai
I abosutely love Inuyasha.Notice my username! My favorite episode is the one where Sesshomaru rescues Rin. It shows the sensitive side of Sesshy! My favorite characters are Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. I love Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's protectiveness. Inuyasha is adorable when he pouts and Sesshomaru is just too sexy when he's being arrogant(which is always).

I think if we could have an episode where Inu and Sesshomaru have a serious talk without fighting and tell why they really hate each other so much. :catgirl:

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Wow...I was always wondering why there wasnt an Inyuasha thread..This is why it has been dead for a wile...I guess its an ok anime. I just really really REALLY, want Kagome and Inuyasha to forget there angers and finally go and date eachother...same goes for Miroku and Sango...Then need to just get over themselvs already..havent we suffered enough?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I can see it now. Here comes this thread wrecker. lol

[quote]Hey, who loves InuYasha?[/quote]
Hmm... how can I put this without making others upset? I am not too fond of Inuyasha. But I do think it's a fun show to look it. I will admit that the music is catchy. Probably one of the best things I enjoyed about this show.

Ok... My favorite character is Sesshoumaru. What else can I say? He's the bad *** of the series. Least favorite.... Shippo. Gosh I cannot stand that fox. Out of all the foxes I've seen, he gives fox a bad name. I won't go any further with it because if you get offended easily and you're a Shippo fan.... yea.

Favorite episode... Don't really have one. Mainly because it was mediocre at best. If I had to choose though. I'd say the 3-4 part spread with the panther tribe. Some of the episodes with the band of seven were decent as well. Other than that.... "shrugs"

So yea, I still watch it, but it's not one of my favorites.