Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.. i don't know if I'm posting this right >.< i totally forgot how to do this :animeshy:

anyways, has anyone else ever noticed that when Miroku uses his Wind Tunnel, large non-living objects (such as boulders) get incredibly smaller and fit perfectly into the hole of his hand? :animestun

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know if the Inuyasha series will be extended? The last episode was extremely openended, and there was a bit of a teaser with members of the 'cast' asking you to wait and see what happens next, but I never hear anything except rumours of new movies. Will the series continue?

I frankly aren't too fond of Inuyasha because I think the voice acting is terrible the dialog and even the story is medeocre but, i would try to get into it. Why do you think it is such a popular anime?

may be because other ppl see the true beauty in the Inuyasha seires
maybe you should look more into the seires befor u judge it like that
its just sad that your like this :animecry: :animecry: :animecry:

love from me though for speaking your mind to Inuyasha lovers
:catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl:

You know, I really don't like the Inuyasha series [I]now[/I], but four years ago, it's what really got me into anime. I think that it's a great stepping stone for newer/younger fans and it compels them to watch other anime.

I've since moved on, but even though it's not appealing to me anymore, I can see why it is to so many, I think.

(And just for the record, I really did once like Inuyasha. I saw up to ep.135 subbed and the first two movies before it fizzled out for me XD)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stafal-chan
Heyy i'm a big inuyasha fan here in america but i'm getting really tired of how it's just been dragging... anyone else feel that way? like for the past maybe 2 or 3 weeks it's just been these random rather pointless episodes that are only sometimes amusing... ^_^ i kinda wish it would just get going on it's storyline agian because it just kinda stopped and started on these stupid little episodes... although(sry to any kikyo fans out there) i am quite thrilled that [spoiler]kikyo is dead whoo hoo *dances around ahppiky* but i heard she comes back again... am i right or is she dead for good? the episode was called Farewell My lovely Kikyo. First time she's been killed except for the begging..[/spoiler] well i'm rambling... ^_^ sry

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Stafal-chan, remember to check the threads directory before creating a new thread.
Also, use the spoiler tags around spoilers. This way people who haven't gotten as far as you in the series wont have the element of surprise taken away from them.
To use the spoiler tags put [.spoiler] and [/spoiler] before and after your post (without the period). They will show up like above.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
Guest Stafal-chan
How many InuYasha episodes are there?? i kno there's like 30 some books whichis ridiculous!!! that's some much money with comic books being 10 dollars...i really wish Rumiko Takahashi would end it already i mean come on i think it's at 37...

[quote name='Shy][color=green']I have heard of the series, but I have never seen it. There is a rumor that the show might be shown on Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim" lineup this summer, I don't know if this is true or not.[/color][/quote]

I hope so. They canceled the show after [spoiler]Kikyo died(for the last time hopefully)[/spoiler] i miss inuyasha!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

[INDENT][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]#1inuyashafan, please use spoiler tags when revealing important plot elements. Not everyone is at the same point in the series as you, and if you post plot twists and turns without hiding them behind the spoiler tags, you may ruin the series for these people. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]For more info on spoiler tags, click here.[/URL] -Arvi[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='#1inuyashafan]I hope so. They canceled the show after [spoiler]Kikyo died(for the last time hopefully)[/spoiler'] i miss inuyasha!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

What??? They cancelled it? What do you mean? Like it stopped for a while or it's over??

hi, the episode about [spoiler]kikyo died[/spoiler], is it a movie or the continue story of the series?
if i remember correctly, there are 160+ episode and 4 movie.
but i don't recall any scene whick [spoiler]kikyo is died[/spoiler].

[INDENT][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]domyoji, please use spoiler tags when revealing important plot elements. Not everyone is at the same point in the series as you, and if you post plot twists and turns without hiding them behind the spoiler tags, you may ruin the series for these people. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]For more info on spoiler tags, click here.[/URL]
Also, please note that post quality is very important at Otakuboards. If your posts are incoherent or sloppy, it is considered spam, and in the future may be deleted. -Arvi[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]

They still are showing inuyasha jsut not on Saturdays ;) , its on tuesdays now and new episodes. :animesmil

by the way anyone else like the new ending song.....I love it, its so addicting to hear :o :animeswea

Guest Stafal-chan
to domyoji [spoiler] Kikyo was killed in the episode called Farewell My Lovely Kikyo ^_^ ahh how i love that episode...hee hee but anyway yeah she died then Naraku killed her (goo naraku!) but i think she comes back later (unfortunatly)i think she does finally die for good in both the book and the anime...as for movies i have no idea[/spoiler]

The ending theme song :Come?? right? ^_^ it's kinda techno... but yeah i like it^_^ my favorite song is Fukai Mori though ^_^

Guest WingsOfAFairy
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta]WOW!!! i thought EVERYONE has heared about inuyasha! lol
Inu Yasha is the first manga i've ever read and now i have the whole series and i've watched up to episode 130 (then school started and i couldn't stay up late to watch it anymore :animecry: ) but anyway the first i saw it was on adult swim on CN (yes yes everyone has to start out somewhere) but now i own season 1 and 2 and all 3 movies. They aren't all that expencive BELEIVE ME its an anime worth while!!! oh btw there are 167 episodes to Inu Yasha godd luck watching all 6 seasons that might take a while lol [/COLOR] [/FONT]

Guest amy_chan
I love Inuyasha! its my fav anime!! I also collect the manga too!! the manga is still going but the anime has finished

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I]Hello everyone. I just joined today. I thought I'd put in my opinion about the show "Inuyasha". I do like it, I have enjoyed watching it with my cousin for quite some time now. It's too bad that I have to tape it to be able to watch it since for me it's on pretty late. :catgirl:

~*Rei Aiyaname*~[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest otakuzach
By far the most idiotic anime I have ever seen! It is so repeditive. Look at me I have a huge sword that compensates for something, OH NO a demon lets kill it,(FIGHTING,FIGHTING,FIGHTING,FIGHTING)
NEXT EPISODE:
(FIGHTING,FIGHTING,FIGHTING,FIGHTING) My point is that its gay.

If you like Inuyasha you can talk about it and tell who your fav characters are, etc.

[COLOR=Indigo]
Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]frankieanime[/B],

I am moving your thread to the existing InuYasha thread for the following reason: To avoid confusion we ask that you do not create another thread. Please go ahead and post in the current one no matter how old it is. Before you post any thread, please check the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208][COLOR=Indigo][B]Official Threads Directory[/B][/COLOR][/URL] to see if there is already a thread on that topic. It is also a good idea to perform a forum search on that subject to make sure another thread does not already exist.

Also when creating a thread it is important to provide a good solid post that will encourage discussion. For example you could have included in your starting post which character you liked the best and why, or you could had discussed other aspects that you found enjoyable about the show.

Please take a moment to review this sticky on [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37269] [COLOR=Indigo][B]How to Post in Anime Lounge[/B][/COLOR][/URL] . If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or another member of the staff.

~indifference[/COLOR]

[quote name='Stafal-chan']The ending theme song :Come?? right? ^_^ it's kinda techno... but yeah i like it^_^ my favorite song is Fukai Mori though ^_^[/quote]
Yes I think thats the one. Yeah some also said it sounded techno, but you have to admit they were able to play it off right, plus the later songs didnt do a thing for me....only the first two songs caught my heart :o ......I like the Kagomi one and the Sesshoumaru one, Im assuming Fukai Mori is one of them though right? ever since they stopped playing those ending theme songs the songs have been a bit lame in my opinion but this new one is stuck in my head now and I love it. :animesmil