OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='Slade']Yes I think thats the one. Yeah some also said it sounded techno, but you have to admit they were able to play it off right, plus the later songs didnt do a thing for me....only the first two songs caught my heart :o ......I like the Kagomi one and the Sesshoumaru one, Im assuming Fukai Mori is one of them though right? ever since they stopped playing those ending theme songs the songs have been a bit lame in my opinion but this new one is stuck in my head now and I love it. :animesmil[/quote]

you know compared to how long they keep some of their theme songs the first ending theme song, My Will ( i love that one too i woudl say the 1st are my all time favs! ^_^) they only played it till book seven (i dunno how many episodes that is :animeswea ) which compared to some of the others it was really short. like Fukai Mori (that's the second one with Sessho-maru) that one was a roudn for a while (which i was happy about^_^) Yeah the first 3 were good ^_^ i hated the 4th Every Heart but that's b/c the person who sings it BoA is korean...and i heard the korean version...and also it just really didn't fit InuYasha...yeah i don't really like the newer ones...sometimes i'll be sitting there watching the credits and listening to the songs and i'll be liek...wahhh i really wish Fukai Mori was still playing...

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stafal-chan']you know compared to how long they keep some of their theme songs the first ending theme song, My Will ( i love that one too i woudl say the 1st are my all time favs! ^_^) they only played it till book seven (i dunno how many episodes that is :animeswea ) which compared to some of the others it was really short. like Fukai Mori (that's the second one with Sessho-maru) that one was a roudn for a while (which i was happy about^_^) Yeah the first 3 were good ^_^ i hated the 4th Every Heart but that's b/c the person who sings it BoA is korean...and i heard the korean version...and also it just really didn't fit InuYasha...yeah i don't really like the newer ones...sometimes i'll be sitting there watching the credits and listening to the songs and i'll be liek...wahhh i really wish Fukai Mori was still playing...[/quote]
yes I know what you mean. I dont know why but the music can though my whole mood on an anime way off.....I didnt get that same feeling with inuyasha that I got when I heard the ending themes songs....the first two ending themes songs gave it that love story theme to it...the rest though....jsut didnt do it for me and when I would watch it I didnt feel that love story vibe. This last one though it is a bit of a tecno mix....its way better then the recent ones.....yeah the sesshomaru song was nice. Dont know why they changed it though. :animecry:

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='Slade']yes I know what you mean. I dont know why but the music can though my whole mood on an anime way off.....I didnt get that same feeling with inuyasha that I got when I heard the ending themes songs....the first two ending themes songs gave it that love story theme to it...the rest though....jsut didnt do it for me and when I would watch it I didnt feel that love story vibe. This last one though it is a bit of a tecno mix....its way better then the recent ones.....yeah the sesshomaru song was nice. Dont know why they changed it though. :animecry:[/quote]

Probably because InuYasha's really long and they get bored...^_^hee hee...yeah the relly happy one called itsura no kiss..)it's the one where u see Inu running....) they played that during all the serious kinda episodes ya kno? like there'd be some big important dark thing and then boom! happy song...like it kindas didn't fit...like when [spoiler] kikyo died[/spoiler] i mean sure i was really frikken happy b/c i hate kikyo....but then it was like this extremly happy song...i do like the newer one but..^_^ sometimes i skip the ending song...cuz i tape them on my tv (i do like to sleep sooo it's easier and then i can save my fav episodes) i'll be soo excited for the preview cuz the show cut off i skip it ^_^ or if i didn't lilke the song like Every Heart.

yes that would make a bit of sense. I noticed also they didnt play a certain melody of Inuyasha, in the begining episodes they would play a certain melody alot.....and I mean alot.....but after awhile they stopped playing it just recently I heard it again....it brought back so many fond memories of Inuyasha. That melody and the sesshoumaru ending could really make you feel sad, they were awesome when you hear the melody and then the song right after teh episode ended. :( I think thats why people dont like Inuyasha sometimes because its too mussy or has too much drama :animesmil , and then when it doesnt it has too much action :animestun
Everynow and then I want to speed up the story, but if they throw some other obsticles here and there I dont mind, though I hear alot that I may be disappointed in the ending, I hope not. :(

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=Slade]yes that would make a bit of sense. I noticed also they didnt play a certain melody of Inuyasha, in the begining episodes they would play a certain melody alot.....and I mean alot.....but after awhile they stopped playing it just recently I heard it again....it brought back so many fond memories of Inuyasha. That melody and the sesshoumaru ending could really make you feel sad, they were awesome when you hear the melody and then the song right after teh episode ended. :( I think thats why people dont like Inuyasha sometimes because its too mussy or has too much drama :animesmil , and then when it doesnt it has too much action :animestun
Everynow and then I want to speed up the story, but if they throw some other obsticles here and there I dont mind, though I hear alot that I may be disappointed in the ending, I hope not. :([/QUOTE]

Nyahah yeah i kno watcha mean i realized that the other day..it was kinda like they changed the soundtrakcs they play during the anime ^_^ haha yeah umm i spoiled the ending accidently wheni read a spoiler tag nyahah liek they say curiosity killed the cat :catgirl: but the anime ending is different then the manga..since the manga isn't frikken over!!! arrgghh...it's liek 47 books long that's soo crazy!!!
sometimes in Inuyasha i get really sick of those pointless episodes liek the ones where they don't get a shard and they kill so random demon who didn't matter...InuYasha's gotten too soft...llike for maybe 3 weeks they showed nothing but pointless episdoes that didn't advance the plot and wasted time!...but i'm still a big fan....i'm just starting to get a little irritated with the gay episodes...especially the ones about Shippo where he trys to act all tough....i kinda wish Shippo would go away....he's on my nerves

[quote name='amibasuki']I LOVE Miroku! he's awesome! I haven't seen the anime version of Inu-Yasha, but the manga's good.[/quote]

:catgirl:

Yes I have heard of it.Its so awesome. :animesmil I've seen the series up to when [spoiler]Kikyo dies for the (hopefully) :animesigh last time.[/spoiler]But then they did the unthinkable! They cut off the series!!!!!! :animestun :animecry: :animestun :animecry: On a happier note: I have the manga up to the 6th book.Also seen all 3 movies :animeblus They were awesome.

:catgirl: Love the kitty!

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]#1inuyashafan, I added spoiler tags to your post. Spoiler tags are very important when talking about plot events. Some people may not have reached the point in the series you have and if you don't cover up what you said with spoiler tags, it'll ruin the series for them. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]Click here[/URL] for more information on spoiler tags.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other mods. -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

[quote name='frankieanime']inuyasha has always been my favorite anime and I always will like it although i think the ending wasnt all that freat i mean it was kinda bland[/quote]
dude i know its friggin' awesome it was my first anime love and although the last episode was kinda lame im still hooked :animenose :animeknow

[QUOTE=Stafal-chan]Nyahah yeah i kno watcha mean i realized that the other day..it was kinda like they changed the soundtrakcs they play during the anime ^_^ haha yeah umm i spoiled the ending accidently wheni read a spoiler tag nyahah liek they say curiosity killed the cat :catgirl: but the anime ending is different then the manga..since the manga isn't frikken over!!! arrgghh...it's liek 47 books long that's soo crazy!!!
sometimes in Inuyasha i get really sick of those pointless episodes liek the ones where they don't get a shard and they kill so random demon who didn't matter...InuYasha's gotten too soft...llike for maybe 3 weeks they showed nothing but pointless episdoes that didn't advance the plot and wasted time!...but i'm still a big fan....i'm just starting to get a little irritated with the gay episodes...especially the ones about Shippo where he trys to act all tough....i kinda wish Shippo would go away....he's on my nerves[/QUOTE]

oh you peeked :animesmil , perhaps I should too :animeswea , I did that once with the s-cryed thread and I spoiled the ending for myself ,which was funny since I missed the ending and had to wait to see it again. :animedepr .Yeah some inuyasha episodes shouldnt be there. I love the Sesshoumaru episodes they usually have some thing good to know, Im especially intrigued by Rin(sp) I wonder what Sesshomaru is up to with her. Oh I missed this weeks episode of Inuyasha due to everyone wanting to watch the season finale of the shield on FX. :mad: though it was a good one. ;) ....Im just mad because I didn t get to hear the ending theme song....it puts me in a great mood :animesmil

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='Slade']oh you peeked :animesmil , perhaps I should too :animeswea , I did that once with the s-cryed thread and I spoiled the ending for myself ,which was funny since I missed the ending and had to wait to see it again. :animedepr .Yeah some inuyasha episodes shouldnt be there. I love the Sesshoumaru episodes they usually have some thing good to know, Im especially intrigued by Rin(sp) I wonder what Sesshomaru is up to with her. Oh I missed this weeks episode of Inuyasha due to everyone wanting to watch the season finale of the shield on FX. :mad: though it was a good one. ;) ....Im just mad because I didn t get to hear the ending theme song....it puts me in a great mood :animesmil[/quote]

haha this weeks was a continuation of last weeks with that Akitoki Hojo dude geez i hate Hojo present and past he's soo annoying....it's just b/c they're always tryin to get kagome (although ^_^ that's a partial reason nyahah) and that weird dude who looks like the evil moth demon from the fisrt movie if you saw it ^_^ and heyy i peeked accidentaly...^_^ well sorta....

[quote name='Stafal-chan']haha this weeks was a continuation of last weeks with that Akitoki Hojo dude geez i hate Hojo present and past he's soo annoying....it's just b/c they're always tryin to get kagome (although ^_^ that's a partial reason nyahah) and that weird dude who looks like the evil moth demon from the fisrt movie if you saw it ^_^ and heyy i peeked accidentaly...^_^ well sorta....[/quote]
oh ok now I remeber, does it still continue on this week or have they helped him out :animedepr . He annoyed me abit with his bad luck. Gee are you mad that some one is making a move on Kagome and Inuyasha isnt yet? :p :animestun .Yes I think I did see that movie when they aired it on cartoon network :animesmil. They should reruns on saturday.....I decided to watch them so I could hear that ending theme song....yeah lame I know, but for me anime music puts me in a great mood or lifts up my spirits, I think what got me into anime was the music :animesmil :animeblus with out music it would be a bit boring, wouldnt you agree. Thats why I really liked the sesshoumaru ending song because it went so well with the theme....I really dont know what the singer was saying but I bet it went along with the mood :o .

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='Slade']oh ok now I remeber, does it still continue on this week or have they helped him out :animedepr . He annoyed me abit with his bad luck. Gee are you mad that some one is making a move on Kagome and Inuyasha isnt yet? :p :animestun .Yes I think I did see that movie when they aired it on cartoon network :animesmil. They should reruns on saturday.....I decided to watch them so I could hear that ending theme song....yeah lame I know, but for me anime music puts me in a great mood or lifts up my spirits, I think what got me into anime was the music :animesmil :animeblus with out music it would be a bit boring, wouldnt you agree. Thats why I really liked the sesshoumaru ending song because it went so well with the theme....I really dont know what the singer was saying but I bet it went along with the mood :o .[/quote]

yeah hojo annoys me to kno end and his ancestor is jsut as bad...actually hojo just seems really gay too me...nyahah...umm yeah inuyasha and kagome really just needa get together >_< it's driving me crazy.... yeah i think they should show reruns too hahaha wanna kno what i did (hahaha i'm such a dork) you see i tape all my episdoes right so i have this extra tape that's now my junktape and i have the ending theme songs taped i have My will the first one, Fukai Mori the sesshomaru one, and the 3rd one, Dearest ^_^ haha and i'll sit there and listen to them ^_^ actually i have a bunch of other songs and some video game previews off of cinematech.

[quote name='Stafal-chan']yeah hojo annoys me to kno end and his ancestor is jsut as bad...actually hojo just seems really gay too me...nyahah...umm yeah inuyasha and kagome really just needa get together >_< it's driving me crazy.... yeah i think they should show reruns too hahaha wanna kno what i did (hahaha i'm such a dork) you see i tape all my episdoes right so i have this extra tape that's now my junktape and i have the ending theme songs taped i have My will the first one, Fukai Mori the sesshomaru one, and the 3rd one, Dearest ^_^ haha and i'll sit there and listen to them ^_^ actually i have a bunch of other songs and some video game previews off of cinematech.[/quote]
oh your so lucky....I used to record episodes too, i have all of Cowboybebop and Trigun...well except for the first episodes....mine starts off with the July episode :animesmil
I saw inuyasha last night...darn cant believe I missed it last week. OK now Hojo is getting me annoyed :animeangr he cant do a thing and gets in the way all the time.[spoiler]That guy with the blades is cool, too bad he thinks he was betrayed, although I think she did for his own good.[/spoiler], hey have you noticed that the wind scar is starting to suck. Not only does it not look strong,but it doesnt have the same effect like it use to :animeangr .I think he also over uses it too much.

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=Slade]oh your so lucky....I used to record episodes too, i have all of Cowboybebop and Trigun...well except for the first episodes....mine starts off with the July episode :animesmil
I saw inuyasha last night...darn cant believe I missed it last week. OK now Hojo is getting me annoyed :animeangr he cant do a thing and gets in the way all the time.[spoiler]That guy with the blades is cool, too bad he thinks he was betrayed, although I think she did for his own good.[/spoiler], hey have you noticed that the wind scar is starting to suck. Not only does it not look strong,but it doesnt have the same effect like it use to :animeangr .I think he also over uses it too much.[/QUOTE]

haha yeah the hojo in the past is even more annoying than the one in the present ^_^ yeah but doesn't he remind you of the dude in the 1st inuyasha movie(i dunno kno if you saw it) yeah Miroku i used to really like Miroku...he's also not as perverted anymore TT_TT which is depressing b/c it was funny haha(er maybe i just have a dirty mind ^_^nyahah) and yeah the wind tunnels no so good anymore...

LOL, Hojo gets in the way of Kagome and Inu's relatoinship! Not really, since she doesn't really like the guy, but still! I just noticed today.. Or is it just me? I noticed that the DVDs have alot more Brief Nu. than the TV series that airs on AS. Espiecially the first season!

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='Nomura']LOL, Hojo gets in the way of Kagome and Inu's relatoinship! Not really, since she doesn't really like the guy, but still! I just noticed today.. Or is it just me? I noticed that the DVDs have alot more Brief Nu. than the TV series that airs on AS. Espiecially the first season![/quote]

haha yeah that's kinda the reason i dun like him besides the fact that he's just disgustingly nice...T_T ugh...and sometimes i really just get a gay vibe from him..but that's just me...^_^ hee hee yeah and Kagome's stupid friends really just don't help. b/c they try and set Kagome and Hojo up even though they kno Kagome likes InuYasha...not that they kno it's InuYasha although i do kno in later episodes [spoiler]they meet him... [/spoiler]^_^

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='Nomura']Heh, yeah! He had to wear that hat over his ears! :animesmil He looked so funny[/quote]

haha really i thought he looked pretty good in his hat...i found the episode where he went to the present and had to give Kagome her lunch to be highly amusing...especially when he was sittin outside her classroom window scratchin like a doggie hee hee ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=Slade]I missed last weeks episode again....so what happened? :animesmil :animeswea
hopefully I dont miss it today :animedepr[/QUOTE]

hahaha :animesmil you never seem to catch them ^_^ how many have u missed??...haha well this weeks is that demon horse Entei er somthin like that hahaha :flaming: FIRE it's on FIRE :flaming: hee hee i haven't watched it yet though...ummo kay well last weeks episode: [spoiler] in last weeks episode it continued a 4 part episode...i'm not sure how much of this you saw though but umm okay so annoyin hojo dude had the ken blade...the demon who wanted it who ended up capturing kagome is called Hoshiyomi...inu and the gang are fighting..T_T hojo says he loves kagome (:flaming: grrr hojo..)then Sukiyomi a human Hoshiyomi loved posses kagome and tells hoshiyomi the reason she had imprisoned him. it was because the blade was making him evil. but she lost her strength and died before she could release him again. hoshiyomi refuses to listen and cuts at kag/sukiyomi...inu catches her..then inu and kagome use a combo attack to take hoshi down...they used the sacred arrow and the backlash wave... so then hojo went away and inu and the gang continue on their way.oh the reason that kagome's name is on th scroll is because akitoki hojo meets some girl and convinces her to be named kagome. ^_^ [/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='VP-Master']I have quite a few eps of Inu Yasha but I never bothered watching it since I've only been watching Kenshin and Full Metal Panic these past few weeks. But based on what you guys think about it, maybe I should start watching it now.[/quote]

Yeah I like watching those shows too.(Kenshin is my favorite) :animeblus but i like watching Inuyasha,also. I watch 'em all. Yay! :D You should start watching Inuyasha too. its hilarious and full of action. It has action/comedy/historical/and something else I can't thinkof.

Guest kagomaegirl
[quote name='Stafal-chan]hahaha :animesmil you never seem to catch them ^_^ how many have u missed??...haha well this weeks is that demon horse Entei er somthin like that hahaha :flaming: FIRE it's on FIRE :flaming: hee hee i haven't watched it yet though...ummo kay well last weeks episode: [spoiler'] in last weeks episode it continued a 4 part episode...i'm not sure how much of this you saw though but umm okay so annoyin hojo dude had the ken blade...the demon who wanted it who ended up capturing kagome is called Hoshiyomi...inu and the gang are fighting..T_T hojo says he loves kagome (:flaming: grrr hojo..)then Sukiyomi a human Hoshiyomi loved posses kagome and tells hoshiyomi the reason she had imprisoned him. it was because the blade was making him evil. but she lost her strength and died before she could release him again. hoshiyomi refuses to listen and cuts at kag/sukiyomi...inu catches her..then inu and kagome use a combo attack to take hoshi down...they used the sacred arrow and the backlash wave... so then hojo went away and inu and the gang continue on their way.oh the reason that kagome's name is on th scroll is because akitoki hojo meets some girl and convinces her to be named kagome. ^_^ [/spoiler][/quote]
i had a love/hate feeling w/ that episode cuz i really dont like hojo getting in the way (how rude) he is obsessed [spoiler]w/ kagome [/spoiler]and i think its kinda like some disorder he mite have...the demon horse Entei er w/e seems pretty powerful, i cant believe (well, ok, i can) but how Naraku's[spoiler] incarnation kid made Entei get rid of the other demon and go to the kid instead. [/spoiler]that kid is creepy. i think the kid looks extra small when he's riding Entei, looks kinda funny...one time when Entei was looking for[spoiler] the other demon (before the kid came along and took Entei...kinda took Entei) Entei was breathing fire and all this other weird stuff and i thought inu and kago would stop it if sango and miroku couldnt, but they couldnt...they got him to leave, but then he found the (now old and dead) demon master and that caused more trouble for the gang...im kinda doing this out of order but oh well...when the kid came back to life after being cut in half by that priest and his hand just came up out of the blanket, that kinda freaked me out cuz, how could all that fit in that little body/blanket??? but im afriad that when the kid grows up, he mite kill Naraku (not that its a bad thing) cuz all of Naraku's other incarnations have to listen to him, but the kid doesnt, so if the kid can take over Entei, who's to say he wont kill Naraku?[/spoiler]
[INDENT][SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]
I added spoiler tags to your post [B]kagomaegirl[/B], please do not assume that everyone is familiar with what happens in a particular show. Always use spoiler tags. You can learn how to use them here: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199][U]Spoiler Tags[/U][/URL] If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~indifference[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]

Guest Stafal-chan
okay with the last episode [spoiler] okay so Hakudoshi got control of Entei..and then you never see Entei after that..where do it go ??? or does it pop up next episdoe??[/spoiler]

Guest sesshisgrl01
I love this anime and the manga. I have only seen two of the four movies, but they were awsome. This was my first actually anime and manga that I saw. So to pose a question which is better anime or manga? Which movie is better? Who's your fav. character? What's your fav. episode or manga?[INDENT][SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]
Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]sesshisgrl01[/B]

To avoid confusion we ask that you do not create another thread. Please go ahead and post in the current one no matter how old it is. Before you post any thread, please check the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208][COLOR=Indigo][B]Official Threads Directory[/B][/COLOR][/URL] to see if there is already a thread on that topic. It is also a good idea to perform a forum search on that subject to make sure another thread does not already exist.

Please take a moment to review this sticky on [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37269] [COLOR=Indigo][B]How to Post in Anime Lounge[/B][/COLOR][/URL] . If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~indifference[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]

well I thought there were only three movies but I could be wrong :animeswea . ummm... for this I would say the anime is better, I;m not sure which movie that I liked best I liked them all. my fav. charactor would have to be Sesshoumaru, he just kicks *** :animesmil . and I really cant name an episode I liked, sorry. :animeswea

Guest Stafal-chan
^_^ no i think there is one more movie...but i never seem to remeber the names ^_^ i liked the 2nd better ^_^ it was more interesting than the first one..that and the one moth in the 1st movie looked like kagura. personally i don't like the graphics as much for the movies my fav character is Sessho-maru ^_^ he's the best ^_^ umm fav book is book 2 ^_^ errrr. episode...hmmm.... OH Farewell my Beloved Kikyo cuz[spoiler] KIKYO DIES ^_^ YAAAAAAAAAAAY she gets disintergrated in miasma YESSSSSSSSS!!![/spoiler] hee hee yup that episode made my day ^_^ okies so most hated character anyone? i hate kikyo with a passion, i hate koga second b/c he thinks he so great and strong but he's not...and he always runs away..coward...