OtakuBoards

Favorite Final Fantasy Character

Guest Zen

I may have posted in here before... But I couldn't find it... XD

After having played and beaten 8,9, and 10 and gotten myself severely stuck on the final boss in 7 (T_T) I have to say that I have two favorites.
Yuna first. I admire Yuna simply because of the fact that she is so strong. She knew from the beginning what would happen and she still went ahead with the journey. It's not easy... to laugh like that in the middle of such despair. [spoiler]I know that... If I lost the one I love like that... I would've lost all hope. But Yuna she... Gets up and tries to live with her sadness.[/spoiler] That's what I love most about her, being able to live through.
The second is Aeris, for much the same reason as Yuna: her strength. Not her physical strength, mind you, but her strength of heart and of mind. Now I haven't played the game in a while and I'm basing this off of my glorified memories of her, but she, at the time, was the most beautiful game character I'd ever seen. In her heart... she was truly beautiful. They both were... [spoiler]I actually still cry every time I think of Aeris... and I cry even more when I have to watch her death again. Now.. if only I could beat the bastard...[/spoiler]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Oh my... a favorite FF character thread!! This will be so hard to choose...XD

Well, I have a couple of favorite characters from various Final Fantasy games, so here goes...

Aerith or Aeris from FF VII: Every enemy and boss battle that I went to, I always had Aerith on my team day and night. Like Cloud, I would never, ever switch her for someone else because I always had a really close connection to Aeris, even after she died. *Sniff* I cried the whole time when Cloud laid Aerith into the river and say her sank all the way down. It was so sad because she was one of the greatest characters of all... :bawl:

Yuna, Tidus, Lulu, Auron and Rikku from FF X: Lol. I really like FF X a lot because it was one of the first Final Fantasy games that I ever beaten, so I had a lot of favorite characters in here.
Yuna because she was so kind and had the most problems to face with, but she never let her Guardians down, especially Tidus.
Tidus because he was always there for Yuna whenever she needed him and loved her with all his heart, and he kicked Seymore's a** when he kissed Yuna when she didn't want to, I was so happy :bash: :rotflmao:.
Lulu because she was so full of wisdom and I totally loved it when her kawaii dolls would copy her moves when she cast spell on people. I would always laugh and say, "Aww..they look so cute!" And I had always liked her because she was the coolest and calmest lady in there.
Auron because I always liked him from the beginning when I saw him. I was all in love with him and then when I figured out he was dead, I was like, "Rats..." :grumble: But, when they sent him and his sword fell down into the ground, I realized that my one and only Auron was gone... I miss him.. :bawl:
And Rikku because she always put a smile on me and everyone's faces, even when the time was rough, she always made us happy. I always liked Rikku for her cuteness and her innocent energy. :p

Anyways, there you go for my favorite characters from FF. But, I also liked Leon, Rinoa, Zell and Ivrine from FF VIII[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/FONT]

[COLOR=SlateGray]Favorite FF character? My fav. games are FFX, FFVII, and FFVII.
for my fav. character though. man i can't choose cause I like a lot of them.

Quistis cause she's cool. She is my fav. I keep her in every battle if I can. She's also my strongest beside Squall. Squall cause he's well Squall.

Auron who totally rocks! They got rid of him... they suck. Rikku well how could you not like her? She's the comic relief! Tidus is the funniest though. I love when he was first going into the farplane. LOL that was funny.

Yuffie cause she's a thief even though it was a pain getting my materia back. Aeris cause she is completely and totally selfless and she as my best healer. ;_; why did she have to die! Vincent is cool too. The vampire badass thing just gets me. [/COLOR]

:animesigh Sephiroth ofcourse

but there are others I like
FF7-Cloud and Vincent...he just so cool and mysterious
FF8-Squall and Irvine(sp)- he bad*** with his guns and his specials with that amor piercing shot ;)
FFX-has to be Auron...that guy is awesome and unstoppable....rikku is hot too :animeblus

Guest Tetsuiko
My favourite character has to be either Cloud, Auron Or Sephiroth, I just can't decide. Cloud as he has a troubled mind and he is a typical 'hero', but come on you cant beat the big *** sword. Auron as he has a perfect stance yet he is kinda cryptic in his ways. :animeswea And finally Sephiroth, come on cool as ice and he is just an amazingly strong character. :cool: So that's what I think.

Let's see.My favorite Final Fantasy character would have to be Cecil.At first when he's a Dark Knight he does seem like the bad guy, but then later on in the game all that changes.He becomes nicer and kinder and stronger.I liked watching him get stronger as the game progresed.He also looked cool too.His dark knight outfit looks cool but, he paladin outfit is the one I like the best.

First Actual Good One Due To Sabin The first Actual Zell. Edgar Was Also Cool Because of His Ability To Use Tools To Fight. There's Also Like 15 Or more Summons( Cant Really Remember). Cecil With The Power to Obsorb All Magic With Her Sword. Locke With His "Awesome" Ability To Steal. Cyan With His Sword Techniques Which Are Actualy Kind Of Cool. Setzer With His Slot Power Just Like Cait Sith But Better. Oh And Mog I mean How Cool Is That You Actualy Get To Use A Moogle To Fight Along Side You. and the Other Characters That I Dont Want to Type About Cuz Im Getting Tired Later.

Celes Not Cecil

[color=#4B0082]Please edit posts to make corrections rather than double posting. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Heh. I think that Sabin (FFVI) is one of my all time Final Fantasy Character. It's just that he's so awesome! He's strong enough to fight with his fists as everyone esle uses weapons and magic!

Not to mention one of my favorite quotes came from him:
[IMG]http://www.ffcompendium.com/misc/notdead6.gif[/IMG]

Yea...he's cool.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Vincent from FFVII would have to be my favourite because of numerous reasons, the first being that he just looks cool. I mean who wouldn't want a pair of metal pointy shoes?. Also how many other video game characters can put their hands up and say they claim ownership to a triple barreled handgun named after that three headed dog we all know and love from the Greek mythological stories?

On a different note his background is interesting because there is so much we don't know about him (until Dirge of Cerberus is released). Pretty much all we know about Vincent's past is that he was a former Turk and of course all that unpleasantness with Hojo. This of course leaves the door wide open for interesting fan theories and fanfiction.

It's for these reasons a part of me is hoping they don't reveal all about Vincent in Dirge of Cerberus, but even if they do he's still awesome in my opinion.

He also turns into monsters too, that has to be a plus.

Prolly my fave FF char is Montblanc, the moogle from FFTA :D

[IMG]http://nirvanag.com/bff/img/ffta/montblanc.jpg[/IMG]

Not Because hes cute

Not because hes cuddely

AND DEFFINANLY NOT CUS HES FUZZY

Because hes the first moogle in FF history to actually wield swords, staffs, guns, and Instruments, and also to KICK *** WITH EM