Dragon Warrior

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]"Hey! Shana's gone!" Dart exclaims! [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank god! Now I can go to Mc Donalds.

Mean While durning that 5 hours before the heros of the many video games noticed that Shana was gone she was locked away deep in Dark Matter's fortres. Our heros would be thinking of all the evil things Dark Matter is going to do to Shana, but it (dark matter is an it right?) was only playing video games with her. Although it was beating her. Dark matter being all of the beaten data of the villans hadthe skills of them also. Although he has incredible power he is still learning how to use it. But back on track he was beating Shana in video games. And for our heros whe nthe yare beaten or loose a video game they loose a small bit of there power. Dark Mattter being a very smart villain thinks to himself "If I find out what her weakness is we can really defeat the heros and I can defeat the video game once and for all.

Dark Matter was sitting his his room with the Shana in a corner having a time out. "What's up with this?"

"Pardon?" Dark Matter held a hand to his ear.

"I said... what's up with this? You making me have a time out? What kind of villian r u? Making me have a time out. Yeesh!"

"But isn't making the captive have a time out eeeeeeeevil?"

"NO!"

"Then pray tell, what should I do that's evil?"

Shana sighed, "I can't believe I'm helping you out with your evil plot but..."

"Yes? Yes?"

"You can start by redecorating. This 'puppy and rainbow' wallpaper will not do."

"What's wrong with my 'puppy and rainbow' wallpaper?"

"It's too... girlish! THat's not even evil ONE BIT! Have scary creepy things hang off the walls over some like that!"

Dark Matter rubbed his evil chin, "Okay. What else?"

"Well, change the door sign too."

"What's wrong with my door sign?"

"[I]Please.[/I] your door sign says 'Evil room! Stay out!'. What's wrong with you? You've been drinking beer?"

"Actually root beer but the bubbles of the soda bring up the same effect."

"ARGH! Your hopeless!"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]just light him n fire and run away [/B][/QUOTE]
:devil: :devil: how hard can that be?:devil: :devil:

Any way back to the story.

While Dark Matter is at Lowes picking out some new wall paper Shana says to herself "This guy is a complete idiot". Shana being all by herself in Dark Matter's fortress desides to excape, but first she decides to change the locks on Dark Matter's fortress, to try to stop him that way. So Shana runs to Lowes and buys a set of new locks, while there she sees Dark Matter in the check out ille. She knows that he can't get back first, or she will have just wasted 5.00 on a new lock. She buys the lock and sprints to Dark Matter's fortress as fast as she can. She gets there before Dark adn changes te locks. After changing the lock she sees Dark comming, so she bolts out the back door. After trying 5 keys Dark Matter is confued about the lock.

After changing the locks and runnign away Shana decides that she need to find the others. She runs t othe local in and there they were checking out of the mega ultra sweet. She yells to them " HEY, WHY DID WE SLEEP OUTSIDE WHEN I WAS HERE BUT AS SOON AS I LEAVE YOU SLEEP IN A MEGA ULTRA SWEET"!! The other heros look at her and say in a single voice " you were gone?" Shana now being enraged runs over to dart and slaps him.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]After changing the locks and runnign away Shana decides that she need to find the others. She runs t othe local in and there they were checking out of the mega ultra sweet. She yells to them " HEY, WHY DID WE SLEEP OUTSIDE WHEN I WAS HERE BUT AS SOON AS I LEAVE YOU SLEEP IN A MEGA ULTRA SWEET"!! The other heros look at her and say in a single voice " you were gone?" Shana now being enraged runs over to dart and slaps him. [/B][/QUOTE]

*OOS*

You mean "suite"? A sweet is like a candy or such. And a suite is like a super luxury hotel room...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*IS*

Dart winced and looked back at Shana. "Owch. What was that for?" He had a red hand mark on his right cheek. "For staying in a luxury suite without me!!! That's what!!!" "Oh... Umm... Sorry..." "You'd better be sorry!!!" "Eep! Yes ma'am!"

Shana calmed down, they rented the suite, and they all walked off to look around the hotel...

[B] Meanwhile, at Dark Matter's Fortress... [/B]

Dark Matter was trying his 64th, and last key on the door. "Darn it! Fit you stupid thing! Fit!!!"

er yeah i knew that G_A i was testing you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark Matter Tries his very last key, #153. It doesn't fit, he yells out in a evil voice " You stupid piece of poo ( he happ puppy wall paper)". He remembers that he has a second door, around back. So he runs back behind his fortress, but he forgot about the secret traps hidden in the tall grass. He runs into one of them, he had all of the teletubbys back there guarding the fortress.

OOC: Aight... i'm gonna try and introduce Kuja back into this damn weird story....
~~~~~~~~~~
*In the inn*

Kuja: Which room did i have? i forget... this hotel is too damn big.... :rolleyes:

*Kuja sees Shana and the others and decids to ask them if they know their way around the hotel*

Kuja: Excuse me, but i was wondering if you knew your way around this damned hotel...

ssj babe, stay wit hthe subject, this is one story, not 5 stories. Please stay with the spot in the story and don't post stupid messeges that don't go. Use common sence, stay on the current subject or don't post at all. it messes up the story with all of these no point messeges. That goes to evey one else to. Have a point and follow THE story, not your story. Back to the post.

Dart says to Shana, "Can you bring us to Dark Matter's Fortress"? Shana's reply, " yeah, but it is not much of a fortress, hje has puppy dog , and rainbow wall paper, follow me."