OtakuBoards

Super Shibby Bros.

Dragon Warrior

When they arrive at Dark Matter's fortress, noone is there.

Dart: I say we should go in through the basement.
Everyone nods in agreement.

Then, A figure attacks them. It's Zoid, Zero's old partner, and creator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoid: Zero, you deviant. You dare defy the Dark matter. We will crush you.

Zero: I don't think so. Guys, go on without me I'll meet up with you.

Zero and Zoid start to battle, and Zoid starts to gain the upper hand, then a portal zaps Zero and sends him into the Mario kngdom where Mario and Luigi have reunited, with all of the other Mario game stars, to try and stop the Dark Matter.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Zero and Zoid do what they need to do, the others walk through the back door and jump over the trap. Looking curiously around, they spot the limp form of Dark Matter on the ground. "Darn trap door!" He spots the heros (and heroine for Shana) and springs to his feet.

"Ah HA! I have you now my pretties. Wait... Is that the right story? Bah! Oh well! Get 'em Super Kooper!" Suddenly, storming out the wall and wrecking the 'puppy and rainbow' wallpaper came a huge blue-shelled Koopa from Mario Games. "Argh! No no no no no! My wallpaper you stupid thingy!"

Dark Matter starts kicking the over-sized koopa boot with rage. "I hate you! I hate you! I wish i was never born!" And with that, Dark Matter runs off crying to his room and slams the door behind him.

Everyone sweat drops and then starts battling the Super Kooper. Super Kooper shot his over sized gloves and bull-dozed the heros (er.. heroine too) to the ground. "hahahahaha" it laughed.

Dark Matter quietly walks out of his room with his blanket, wiping his tears. Shana walks up to him. "Are you all done crying?" she says in a motherly voice.

DM sniffs and then nods as he sucks on the corner of his blanket.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]tellitubbies, kizu? Is there even a game with the tellitubbies in it? If there is, God help us all! [/B][/QUOTE]
is theres a game with barneyin itihink i should just go quietly nd jump off a roof.....

*finishes Zoid of, and then leads all the good guys to Dark Matter's fortress. There, they see the bad guys and both the god guys and bad guys start fighting.*

Dart: what is going on out there??
Link: HEY! Zero's back and it looks like the good guys are winning.
Shana: Let's go. Zero and them will catch up. Let's finish the Dark Matter once and for all.

[b][i]A portal opens from nowhere...[/i]

[color=blue]Crono: Ow, my butt...[/color]

Dark Matter: ShutupshutupSHUTUP! I'm trying to finish this once and for all!

[color=red]Dart: Got any fives?[/color]

Dark Matter: Dammit!

[i]*smacks face with hand*[/b]
[/i]

Can I join? What I do? If I can play, I'll be Crono from Chrono Trigger...