OtakuBoards

What do you find attractive? [Threads merged]

MaxSonic

I want to know what you guys find physically attractive in a girl. Is it a certain hair color, or do you like girls with a tan? Do you like tall girls or short ones. Do you care about her eye color? Do you like girls with tattoos and peircings. Oh, and let's try and keep this topic clean.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple;

- Hair colour, preferably dark blonde or brunette.
- Tan, not particularly bothered.
- Height and weight, as close to average as possible.
- Eye colour, does'nt matter, but i prefer someone with a bit of depth in their eyes. As they say, the eyes are the windows of the soul.
- As for tattoos and body piercing, anything extreme = no thanks.
I like a girl who's not afraid to be unique, and dress a [I][B]little[/B][/I] different from others.

[color=green][size=1]

I'm strange in what I look for physically in girls. I leave it to something that particularly makes them stand out from the crowd. Be it a cute hair style, a nice curvy waist, a big 'ol apple bottom (I particularlly like that) or just a pair of beutiful eyes. But I guess what I really like on a girl would be the following, seeing as how my current girl freind is like this, and she's the longest lasting relationship I've ever had.

-Blonde/Dirty Blonde Hair.

-Blue or Green eyes, or Deep Brown.

-A slight tan, not to pale (althought any darker, doesn't matter, seeing as how I have dated outta race, and don't plan on stopping).

-A nice, curvy waist, but not particularly skinny.

-B or C cup. Much bigger kinda turns me off.

-A cute fashion since, although I really don't mind what they wear, its a nice suprise to see the cute, nearly innocent looking girl, and realize she's wearing a thong underneath. Just kinda turns me on.

-Most important for me, I like a nice, round apple bottom, a big butt. Not flabby, not flat, but just right. It will bounce, but still stay firm. Thats probably one of my favorite features on my girlfreind.

Thats about it. I'm not trying to sound shallow by listing these things. But I did simply because I love how my g/f looks, and I like every part about her, so I listed it. But what ever makes a girl unique in a crowd, I'll notice and like them for that off the bat. (Don't like Tattoos that much, but tongue or nose perciengs are kinda cute to me)[/color][/size]

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]Wow... I never thought a thread like this would come up... LMAO I know, I?m a girl, but? heh, I?m bi. As most of you know.

- Hair: Usually brunette, but it doesn?t really matter.
- Tan: I personally don?t care. Tans are nice, though.
- Height and weight: Heh, depends. My current girlfriend(catdemon) is tall, skinny, and light as a feather.
- Eye color: Hm?. Varies. Like Rei_Man said, they should have depth. And they should smile.
- I?m also with Rei_Man on the body piercing: Anything more than two peircings in the ear is overdone.

I am very good with a girl that has a sense of humor, and someone who isn?t afraid to speak her mind. My opposite. Dang, Mike, your weird. 0.o Then again, so am I? LMAO I don?t really have much to say about looks, but a unique style and personality are great to see. I guess I could fall under the unique style of dress?

Heh? okay, I wear torn up jeans, a huge torn up sweatshirt with a tank underneath, scuffed tennis shoes, and my hair in a ponytail. I never wear make up, and I wear hairbands around my wrists, multiple rings. SO the last thing you?d excpect to get out of a girl dressing like I do is a bubbly ball of funt hat can talk to you for hours on end without brake. See what I mean?[/color][/font][/size]

[font=Tahoma][size=1][color=purple]Well, I hope I'm not making a mistake posting in this topic, but since Skye has already done it, it should be okay. I'll skip my life story and get to the subject of this topic. If you want to hear it, you can PM me. Anyways...[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=#800080]I've never really thought about girls that much, but here's what I would look for.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800080]-Eyes: Brown is too boring to me, (although it can be pretty sometimes,) I usually prefer green, or at least blue eyes.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800080]-Hair: Darker colors interest me a lot more than light blond. Usually I like dirty blond, to brown. Black's okay sometimes.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800080]-Race: I'm not trying to be racist, but the only race I would date outside of my own, so far, is Asian.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800080]-Skin color: Vampire pale has it's laughs, but only for a little while. The Goth look is only interesting sometimes to me.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800080]-Height and Weight: I'm not to particular about this, just as long as I'm able to rest my head on their shoulder. (I'm pretty short myself, so they don't have to be that tall.)[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800080]-Tattoos & piercings: Tattoos are a no-no if they're a lot of them and there where everyone can see them. Piercings are the same.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800080]-Dress: However they're comfortable.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800080]-Everything else: Doesn't really matter. Personality makes up for that. ;)[/color][/size]

[b][size=2][color=#800080]Note to the guys: I know this topic was meant for you, but Skye had already posted before me. So...blame her. (Just kidding, Skye. ;)) [/color][/size][/b]

[color=darkviolet]There's already one gender specific (if you really can call it that) thread up here so I figured I'd make my own until the're merged.

I guess it's a safe enough question to ask of people right?

[b]What I look for in a guy physically:[/b]

1.) Eyes. The more expressive the better. I think eyes are one of the most important physical features on anyone (nevermind if they work or not) so that's always my top priority. even my ex's had nice eyes, tho not as nice as Lincoln's.

2.) Hair. Preferably on the head, no back hair. If they have a baby face I really don't care- the less body hair the better. I'm not very specific on hair color though.

3.) Height. Generally a few inches taller than me isn't all that bad that way he can reach things on the top shelf of the cupboards. Also I can buy shoes with a heel on them and not feel awkward.

4.) Tattoos/Piercings. Not all that important, but they are a good conversation starter. And if the guy has inked himself there's a good chance he won't mind if I do the same. In fact it could be encouraged. And with piercings well, it's easier to find presents when they have a few holes in their head. :laugh:

5.) Clothes. Nothing sloppy or that looks like he rescued it from a lawnmower. The guy doens't need to wear expensive clothes, just ones that look nice.

[b]What makes him a keeper (non physical).[/b]

1.) How he treats me. There's no question about it if the guy treats me like dirt, cheats on me, or disreguardes that I may know more than him in anyway he's going to take a flying lesson. If he treats me nicely well, he gets treated nicely in return

2.)A good sense of humor. Sometimes I tend to pick on the people I care about the most. Many of my friends are the same way. I call my hubby a nerd and an uber Trekkie and say that it's child abuse to take your child to a Star Trek exhibit at the LAs Vegas Hilton because she can't decide if she wants to go or not. He thinks it's funny. And if he can make me laugh more power to him.

3.) He gets along with my friends and family. Most women know howthe friend test goes it's called the girl friend test. Well, Lincoln passed (There's a long story that I'm going to leave out) The guy has to respect your friends and not act like the king of the Chicken *******. As for family, putting up with your mom rubbing his head and saying ooh fuzzy (don't ask) is a definate A+.

[b]What makes me head for the hills[/b]

1.) Bad hygeine. I don't care if he showers once a day or every other day or twice a day as long as he showers with hot water, soap , and shampoo. I also liek a guy who changes his underwear, his socks and wears deoderant. Oh and just owning a toothbrush doesn't cut it, you have to use the toothbrush with toothpaste as well.

2.) If he acts like king of the Chicken ******* whether around my friends or his it's not going any further. Which is probably why it didn't bother me that my ex-roommate's ex- girlfriend told me that he wouldn't like me because i had short hair when I met them. Honestly I thought I was going to start jumping around the kitchen. Because he was a prime candidate for biggest ******* in the universe. I think I may have asked Lincoln if he'd mind if I'd shave my head.

3.) If he acts like an idiot. I wouldn't be too sure that he was acting.

4.) One of his hobbies is getting **** face drunk from Friday to Sunday. Even worse if instead of passing out he's an obnoxious drunk or a violent drunk because to me that's not just a personnel issue. That would be a social dissorder.

5.) An over abundance of body hair. Hair belongs on your head. Sometimes on your face and I know in other places, but mostly on your head. Once it reaches your back, your nipples or your back and you won't do some manscaping it's all over. I don't do interspecies dating. And if there's too much hair I'd worry that on full moons he'd begin to pillage neighborhoods.

6.) Too uptight. I'm an outgoing person and I don't tend to care about what people think of me or my opinions as long as they respect me. I look for the same from anyone I'm seeing (or was seeing up to a point a few years ago). I'm not into cadavers.

Well there you've found I'm very picky and a bit sarcastic. So what do you look for in a guy?[/color]

I like either blonde or burnette hair. Above average breasts are good, but not required. I like blue eyes the best, but green and brown are good too. I think peircing and tatoos are okay, don't really care if they are there or not. I love a great bottom, don't care too much about jiggle, but I do like firmness. I like nice legs, and a sleek body. Tall is good, but also not required. However, the personality is the most improtant aspect for me. The most beautiful person in the world to me has only a few of these qualities, yet I still love her to death.

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=3]What I look for in a guy (physically)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed] 1. Eyes: For some reason, the eyes appeal to me. I believe that if the face doesn't show emotion, the eyes definately will. If they CAN hide emotion, they appeal to me. It's kind of complicated.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] 2. Face: This kind of doesn't need to be explained. It's sort of the same as the eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed] 3. Height: He doesn't have to be, but it would be nice if he were a few inches taller than me. I just feel sort of awkward around those shorter than me...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=3]What I look for in a guy (nonphysically)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed] 1. It would be nice if he were an anime fan. He would be easier to have a conversation with because we could talk about recent anime episodes and such. It would also be nice if he took an interest in some of my own personal interests like swords and swordfighting, message boards, and Japan.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] 2. It doesn't matter how he treats me, just as long as he doesn't attack me or anything. ^^; It would also be nice if he knew I was there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=3]What makes me head for the hills[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed] 1. UGLINESS!!! Enough said![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] 2. Weakness, and lots of it![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed] 3. Persistance after refusal. If some guy likes me enough to stalk me and is both ugly and weak, I'll either kill him or "head for the hills."[/COLOR]

To put things simply, I want a person like Sesshomaru from "InuYasha." As you can see, I'm not a really picky person when it comes to men. ^^;

Well. I have standards... but nothing that dictates the perfect girl for me. This isn't wierd science. Women aren't Mr. Potato head figures. As long as she's sexy to my eyes and we cared for one another I wouldn't care if she had red hair.. or pine green.

Hell if your drunk enough any woman can be the perfect woman.

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]Well hope you don't mind another girl repling lol. I think the purrfect girl was my last girlfiernd. Man did she have a nice body. Well I lthink what makes a girl attractive.

There hair doesn't really matter because i have to see it on the person to see if it looks the best.

Eye colour I love girls with very expressive eyes. I reallly love girls with green or blue eyes. I was never one f or brown eyes.

Height/weight I kinda like girls taller than me but most are anyway. Wieght I like them skinny or just a bit cunchy but the cute chuncky kind.

Tans i hate tans but i really don't like totally pale people, i like in between.

She has to have a nice butt. It can't be too big or too small... just right.

But the thing i look for the most is personality, i wouldn't care if people considered her hte ugliest person inthe world as long as she had a good personality. I would love. I also look for one who is even more stubborn than i am.

Clothing i don't care about and tattoos as long as they are cute. Piecrings only in the ears and no where else. Oh yeah they also have to be an animal lover.

~MEW~
<((_^)>[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkviolet]I figure I'm confident enough to do this even if the only time I ever kissed a girl was at Wal*Mart because we were bored and felt like freaking people out.

I guess if I had to go looking for a girlfriend I'd look for the same things I do in a boyfriend. (Wait, I mean oh **** nevermind!)

Eyes are always a first priority. Then hair and oh, who can keep everything straight?

Like guys I don't care if they're tattooed or not. But nothing too gaudy. If I was a lesbian I could never even consider dating my mother-in-law for a few weeks let alone a one night stand. Not only is she too old (come to think of it, only two of my boyfriends have been older than me) and has no sense of personal hygeine, but she has too many tattoos.

I still want someone with a sense of humor, good taste and good hygeine. Is that too much to ask?[/color]

Well, I love this thread.

What I find attractive in a female:

First off there is the legs. I love long, able legs. Next is flexibility. There is nothing more attractive than a flexible girl. Finally, I love the eyes. Someone needs to have a deep color and pools that carry me away.

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Lets see lol[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Hair color- Brunette, Black, Dirty blond something dark[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Eye Color- It depends on the person with me but I generally like green and some blues and browns.[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Skin- I like tans but its not that important as long as it fits the person.[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Body- I like my girls to have curves. I dont really care about breast size as long as the arent flat. The have to have a nice *** like Reflux said. I also like nice legs and a nice abs though doesnt have to be a 6 pack just not flabby.[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000]Race- I dont really care that much about race thought I am attracted to asian girls. Race isnt that important to me since I am mixed myself.[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Tatoos/piercings: I love it when girls have thier belly's pierced. As far as other piercings about 2 on the ears and I dont mind a tounge piercing. Tatoos I like tatoos as long as the arent to gaudy or if they have too many. I like lower back tatoos, one around the belly button and panty line ones.[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Height/Weight: I like it if they are shorter than me about adverage height you could say. Weight I like girls who arent just skin and bones but by no means fat, thick as you call it.[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Dress: I love skirts lol but something simple, sexy but comfortable. I also like hooker boots and knee socks. The I love the school girl look innocent but sexy too. I like it when girls show off what they are proud of like if they have nice legs and like to show that wearing short shorts and skirts. Also on some girls I like stylish glasses.[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000]Other- I guess you could say I'm kinda kinky but I like it when girls are bi it kinda plays into every guys three-some fantasy I think 2 girls though. I also like it when the girl is more experienced than I am. They have to be fun but not obnoxious and also smart.[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Personality plays alot into what I look for but since this is just physical I'll leave it at that. Sorry if this makes me sound shallow or perverted, I'm really not honest lol.[/color][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2]that's right. you just wouldn't give a guy a second thought if he didn't pop right out of some fantasy anime is all.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]here's some stuff to get an idea from:[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][b]Goods[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]- [u]a genuinely nice smile[/u] - I want to be happy when I'm with the guy for crying out loud, and it'd be really hard to if he hardly looked happy himself.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]- [u]some similar tastes[/u] - could be books, music, activities/hobbies, etc. They don't all have to completely match, but it'd be good to have a little bit of something to have in common to start off with.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]- [u]manners[/u] - includes the should-already-be-known decent manners, along with the sense to know the times when it's okay to be goofy or obnoxious, and when it's not (a liiiiittle somethin' I like to call maturity).[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]- [u]"that certain, special, something..."[/u] - I suppose this is the....aura (?!) that he gives off, heh. it doesn't really have to do with a personality trait, since there are plenty of guys who share the same characteristics, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'll feel the same way about all of them. it's just something he either has or doesn't have, lol. kinda like physical chemistry, except more like.... bah, overall chemistry, I guess.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][b]Bads[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]- [u]lack of hygiene[/u] - come on now. is it really that much to ask to brush your teeth and take a shower every day? cuz it shouldn't be. :whoops:[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]- [u]loud and/or obnoxious to a fault[/u] - I actually like it if a guy's a little out there sometimes, but if he's like that [i]all the time[/i], then there's gonna be some problems.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]- [u]egostical, "me" attitude[/u] - I don't think this one needs to be explained.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]- [u]no common sense[/u] - while having book smarts is a big plus but isn't necessarily required, common sense is absolutely mandatory. if said person doesn't have it, there's gonna be some problems.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]- [u]overdramatic-ness[/u] - I hate it when people act like they're in some drama and they can't talk about something without making a display about it. not only is it aggravating, but it makes them look like they're being insincere because they're concentrating more on how they're looking talking to you than what they're actually talking to you about.[/size][/font]

Guest ScirosDarkblade
Dark, shiny, flowing hair. I like Asian girls' hair usually.

I prefer dark eyes (dark brown or near-black, although sometimes a very brilliant green is cool too.)

Body type: slender, and "feminine." Serious ballroom dancer body type. I don't like very large breasts; 'C' is fine.

I don't like it when girls have "farmgirl" feet, if you know what I mean. Everything else might be fine, but the big tough monster stompers would annoy me.

A good smile always helps, of course. I think that's the case with everyone. But if a girl has a sexy depressed look to her always that might be cool too. Like those rare, hot gothic girls.

As most guys, I also prefer that there be no hair anywhere other than on the girl's head.

I think I'm running out of stuff. Overall I'm pretty superficial I must say. But I claim as an excuse the fact that I'm an artist. I put visual appeal above nearly all other attributes for almost anything I care about.

Ah man it seems most of the girls already said what I wanted in a girl well here it is anyway.

-Hair color doesn't matter I'm not picky about that.

-Eye Color does not matter either those things are kind of trivial.

-Race: Oh that doesn't matter we all have the same guts and vital organs on the inside who cares about interracial dating I sure don't. Cause as Michael Jackson said it doesn't matter if your black or white or any other race. I am black by the way just wanted other people to know I don't know why though.

-Body: I would have to say the normal height and weight for that persons age and also a nice round ahem well you get the picture cause I am also knowns as a thigh and butt man, and any breast size will do I can't do anything with them they be A,B,C, and after that I don't wanna know, also I like a girl with nice long slender silky legs thats a good thing to have I mean legs that go on for days, weeks, years, and miles.

-Tatoos/Piercing: Oh that doesn't matter if its a way to express herself she can do it theres nothing wrong with tatoos or piercing's.

-Dress: I like a girl who is unique like me doesn't follow the crowd likes to be their own person and have their own style and doesn't buy things because everyone else has it thats no way to shop unlike most of the girls who are at my highschool who are the total opposite.

-Other:I kind of agree wtih shadowofdeath13 on the kinkiness threesome's are alright with me as long as its not another guy me no down with that, but I do disagree with one thing I would rather have the girl be as unexperienced in the actual sexual orenientation doing other things is okay, but I want to make sure she hasn't actually done the deed.

-Personality:I like a girl who likes to hang out go places to the mall, bowling, go see a movie. I also like a girl who's her own person doesn't act like everyone else doesn't try to fit in or doesn't have to because she is the incrowd. I also like a girl who likes to speak her mind and also a girls who is smart and beautiful or pretty doesn't matter which one of the two. As long as her intellect matches her physical body I'm okay.

-Religion: Well to me religion doesn't matter just because im Christian doesn't mean you have to be Christian and I would never force my religion on someone even though it was forced on me.

[SIZE=1][U]Physical[/U]

1)Yes, eyes seem pretty popular (hence other posts). I've gotta say that a guy's eyes have to look alive, if not anything else. Emotionless eyes are pretty cool. (They look dead, but they aren't...if that makes any sense) You know, alert. I wouldn't mind the color, all eye colors are great. I just look at depthe.

2) Don't know why, but I'm okay with a guy that's two inches shorter than me. As long as it doesn't go past that, then I'm fine. Tall is good to, as long as they're not two feet above my head... -.-

3)Physically Fit. *Dodges rock* Whoa! Well hey. I'm not saying that a guy has to be a lean-veggie-eating-machine, just as long as they take pretty good care of their body. Abs aren't required, but they sure are a bonus. ^_^

4)A nice smile is required, which needs to be in the close range of white and the teeth in pretty good alignment. So yeah.

5)The hair...well I like creativity and uniqueness...like blonde with red highlights...but that's just an example. Natural hair colors are good too. But if it's natural, I like it black or blonde. The style would work with the color, if that makes sense. (And it doesn't)

[U]Personality[/U]

1) As much in common as possible would be awesome. *Throws rock at whoever said opposites attract* I mean, an occasional difference would be ok, that way you could have something of your own to show-and-tell.

2)Respect for my friends and family. I mean hey, value of friends and family shows his manners and maturity. This includes honesty.

3)He won't blow off his friends for me. (Call me weird, and leave it at that) I know relationships are nice, but they aren't as important as friendships. To me, it shows how he sets his standards. He also must acknowledge my time with my friends, and not try to drag me away from them.

4)He has to have a balance. Like, he has a bad and good side to him, which shows me something. It wouldn't hurt to be expressive or creative either; like art or drama. He also could be adventurous and curious, or a bit of a dreamer. Oh! And a touch sensitive too. Not like boo-hoo sensitive, but has feelings. ^.^

5)Pass me the mic so I can scream into it...SMART! I mean, his IQ doesn't have to be like Newton's, but at least be able to carry on a conversation with reason to back it up. Good grades wouldn't hurt either; A's and B's.

6)Of course, NO violence. Ahem...yeah. Just went through this problem with my former ex...

7)Forgot to mention humour. He has to keep me amused. I usually look for the one who keeps his group of friends laughing. Like someone who's kind of a class clown, but doesn't show it all the time.

[U]Heading For The Hills[/U]

1)Teeth yellow? Bad breath? Stinky? Uh-uh. No bad hygiene WHATSOEVER. (Hence other posts) It's obvious no one wants this...

2)A player. I don't want someone who'll drop me in the next two minutes...*shrugs*

3)A total dumbbutt. I mean, if he doesn't know what the word "imbecile" means, then he's not for me.

4)A druggie. I'm not into that kind of stuff, so there!

5)Over-obsession. O.O The phrase speaks for itself.

6)Selfishness. I mean, claim a few things, but if he takes two miles, it's not cool with me. It means (in my opinion) that he's a pig that would love himself more.[/SIZE]

Well, I think that's it. I'm fastidious, yes.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][U]Physical[/U][/COLOR]
1. [B][COLOR=Purple]Eyes[/COLOR][/B]. It must glow. I'm dreaming of a mint green glow so i want green eyes. This gives a snow cool effect.
2. [COLOR=Purple][B]Hair[/B][/COLOR]. Just like everybody else. The hair gives meaning to the face. Without a proper haircute, the face just looks, well....
3. [B][COLOR=Purple]Body[/COLOR][/B]. Probably the least(but still!) I would look for in a guy. He has g0ot to have a sexy body. Fit, not too muscular.
4. [B][COLOR=Purple]Eye glasses and a killer smile[/COLOR][/B]. Add it to the rest of the above-mentioned items willl definitely turn me head over heals. I think guys with eyeglasses are cute...

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][U]Personaity[/U][/COLOR]
1. [B][COLOR=Purple]Respect[/COLOR][/B]. Knows how to respect women. I'm more into "Girl Power". It's like a commandment to me.
2. [B][COLOR=Purple]Manners and sophistication[/COLOR][/B]. He should look well in formal gatherings so that means his manners and etigquette should be formal and yet comfortable.
3. [B][COLOR=Purple]Humor[/COLOR][/B]. He should make me laugh.
4. [B][COLOR=Purple]Conversationalist[/COLOR][/B]. I should be able to talk with him even for hours.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][U]Turn Offs[/U][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=Purple] Bad[/COLOR][/B]. Anything beginning with bad... bad hygiene, bad mouth, bad friends, bad....

Guest Midnight Rush
Well, I have to say there is no set formula for an attractive girl, at all.

That said, how would I describe an attractive girl? A girl who knows her look and how to work with it. Dark hair, light hair, for all I care ******* green hair! As long as the girl puts a look together that works for her, I would consider her attractive in a general sense.

Pure appearance is not looks alone:

It is-

Poise and Personailty. Both of these things can totally affect a girls look.

Think about it:

Why is Lucy Liu hot? Because she smiles and has a friendly type look. Grnated she has one fine body, but without the sexy smile and the nice attitude, I doubt she'd be anything more thgan a poster girl for Asian actresses.

The ideal girl?

Face- Well put together, slight tan. Nice full lips are good.

Eyes- Must be Asian eyes to achive 100% sexiness. A dark brown Asian eye... can't beat that.

Hair- Long and black. NEVER DYED! EVER! I like it when a girl puts it up into the Jackie-Chan ninja woman style (you know, with the chopsticks hodling it up?) That is sooo sexy. Also, I don't like hair anywhere but the head, but if everything's under control, then its all good.

Body shape- Violin. I'm not talking elephant breasted stick waist, I'm talking Halle Berry's shape. Nice curvacious hips that are slightly wider than the waist. An overall athletic body, well toned but definitely not a muscle goddess.

Height/Wieght- Anywhere between 5' and 5'5" is perfect. About 110 lbs. is good, but anywhere up to 125-140 is acceptable (remeber, we are talking like Dream Woman here.)

Ethnicity/Race? Doesn't matter. From Argentina to Zimbabwe, there are hot girls all around the world. I like an American girl, but as we all know: An American can be any race. Can't beat a China-doll though.

Skin- Tanned. Not a deep tan, but enough to tell me that she is not a Goth and that she isn't afraid to be outside.

Other- I like a girl who isn't afraid or ashamed of sex, although I do not like "sluts". Confidence is good, as is capibility. A klutz is not attractive. The ideal girl knows how to have a good time.

Overall- Delicate and Strong at the same time. As a very wise man said long ago: "Soft where she should be soft, rough where she should be rough. A balance is essential... the balance of strength and weakness is the foundation of physical beauty."

Am I being superficial? Hell yes. I was describing an ideal, and only on of the facets the ideal would have. Personality and intelligence count more for me than pure physical appearance.

Physical

1. Eyes. I love to look into eyes. They are the window to the soul. Beautiful blue eyes have always been attractive to me. I have boring brown eyes so bright eyes have always been high on my list.

2. Body shape. I am far from the person to judge body shape! I do like a guy who takes care of themself. I never dated a guy who couldn't carry me. If I were in a burning building and my leg were broken...I want to make sure my man can carry me to safety!

3. Hands. I like nice strong hands. Hands that have seen hard work. They have so much personality. There is just something very rugged about hands that have worked hard. Not to the point of being covered in sores and stuff. Just a little rough. ;)

Non-Physical/Personality

1. Sense of Humor! Must be able to take a joke and have comebacks to all the stupid things I say. I find that very attractive. Who cares if the guy is cute but can't take (or dish out) a joke!

2. Musical ability. I love a man who has musical talent. Music has always been a major part of my life. I especially love a guy who can play the piano. That just melts my heart!

3. Misc. other items. This includes being able to fly a plane, draw, cook and willing to help others (ie firefighter, EMT..etc.). The main one on this list I am going to talk about is helping others. I find a guy who is willing to put the needs of a stranger before their own safety very attractive.

Head for the Hills!

1. Body Odor. Stinky guys stink! If you can't take care of yourself I don't even want to think about what their houses look like!

2. Excessive body hair. I like nice hair on a guy, but not all over their body. I actually did a post about this on myO if you guys want to check out a picture of a really hairy man! I don't mind running my fingers through hair...just not back hair! eeew!

3. Being rude. I hate guys who think they are always right and yell at clerks and those people who are trying to help them. It makes me want to scream when I am at a store and I see a guy yelling at the clerk because they are really busy. Grrr!

To sum up. I am very lucky since I found all the great traits in my hubby. I think we all agree that terrible hygene is a definate turn off. So guys, take note, stay clean!

[B]Physical:[/B]
1. Eyes- Like almost everyone else, I like eyes. Nice expressive eyes. I like glasses on guys too. Sexy glasses, not dorky glasses. :D

2. Arms- Nice strong arms. Leading to strong hands. Just strong...

3. Taller than me- I don't like bieng taller than guys. Must be tall enough that when I wear high heels, hes a bit taller than me.

4. Hair- Sexah haircut please!! I also like hair that I can play with. ^^

[B]Personality- Non physical:[/B]
1. Musician please!!! Theres just somthing about musicians that I like.

2. A nice sense of humor.

3. Just Nice...

4. Smart- Please, just a little smart. Someone who understands when I talk about current events and stuff.

[B]What makes me head for the hills:[/B]
1. Annoying-ness: Those people who just dont know when to stop bieng annoying. Or those people who just copy what everyone else is doing.

2. No hygine: Ew.

[color=darkviolet]I think Panda and I definately lucked out.

We don't have to go looking for guys any more, the guys we're with seem to almost embody what we look for. Especially the hygeine (I hope)

My hubby definately has good hygeine, during the summer while stationed state side he takes two showers a day.

As far as I can tell, most of us girls look for eyes first then the rest. I can also tell that humor is very important as it should be. Who wants to date or for that matter marry a whiney little boy. Not I, I did that once and almost commited justifiable homicide.

I'm curious, how important is it that he seems to have a somewhat stable home environment or come from the same background as you

The reason I'm asking is because my husband and I come from completely different economic backgrounds and family settings.

My family is middle class, we've always gone on nice trips, I grew up in a decent neighborhood and my parents both worked and had cars. I never really used public transportation except the Lilac Festival and Harbor Fest shuttles. Plus I finished high school. I've always lived in the same house, with both my parents and I know most of my relatives.

In contrast, my husband grew up in mostly the inner city except when he lived with his brother in New Jersey, a preacher in NJ an Aunt and some people in VA. Most people either have to pay full price for their lunch or get discounted lunch. He got free lunch. The first time he was on a plane and had money was when he joined the army. He almost wound up on the street because his mom wouldn't get a job and after his mom took him to Va he didn't see his father's side of the family until last year and he still hasn't met his other 4 1/2 brothers.

However, we have a very good relationship even if he thinks it's strange that I've never seen a cockroach outside of a zoo.[/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]hmmmm.....what I like in a guy?
I guess I like it if he was kind. And I would definently love it if he actually liked me. It's a discrace to all of women kind if a girl just goes out with a guy that has no intrest in her, or is just going out with her because someone paid him to do so! Now, you have to admit, that's just pathetic![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]:grumble:

[QUOTE=Undefeated]Well, I have to say there is no set formula for an attractive girl, at all.

That said, how would I describe an attractive girl? A girl who knows her look and how to work with it. Dark hair, light hair, for all I care ******* green hair! As long as the girl puts a look together that works for her, I would consider her attractive in a general sense.

Pure appearance is not looks alone:

It is-

Poise and Personailty. Both of these things can totally affect a girls look.

Think about it:

Why is Lucy Liu hot? Because she smiles and has a friendly type look. Grnated she has one fine body, but without the sexy smile and the nice attitude, I doubt she'd be anything more thgan a poster girl for Asian actresses.

The ideal girl?

Face- Well put together, slight tan. Nice full lips are good.

Eyes- Must be Asian eyes to achive 100% sexiness. A dark brown Asian eye... can't beat that.

Hair- Long and black. NEVER DYED! EVER! I like it when a girl puts it up into the Jackie-Chan ninja woman style (you know, with the chopsticks hodling it up?) That is sooo sexy. Also, I don't like hair anywhere but the head, but if everything's under control, then its all good.

Body shape- Violin. I'm not talking elephant breasted stick waist, I'm talking Halle Berry's shape. Nice curvacious hips that are slightly wider than the waist. An overall athletic body, well toned but definitely not a muscle goddess.

Height/Wieght- Anywhere between 5' and 5'5" is perfect. About 110 lbs. is good, but anywhere up to 125-140 is acceptable (remeber, we are talking like Dream Woman here.)

Ethnicity/Race? Doesn't matter. From Argentina to Zimbabwe, there are hot girls all around the world. I like an American girl, but as we all know: An American can be either Asian, African, or European. Can't beat a China-doll though.

Skin- Tanned. Not a deep tan, but enough to tell me that she is not a Goth and that she isn't afraid to be outside.

Other- I like a girl who isn't afraid or ashamed of sex, although I do not like "sluts". Confidence is good, as is capibility. A klutz is not attractive. The ideal girl knows how to have a good time.

Overall- Delicate and Strong at the same time. As a very wise man said long ago: "Soft where she should be soft, rough where she should be rough. A balance is essential... the balance of strength and weakness is the foundation of physical beauty."

Am I being superficial? Hell yes. I was describing an ideal, and only on of the facets the ideal would have. Personality and intelligence count more for me than pure physical appearance.[/QUOTE]

I would just like to add in dude you are majorly obbsessed with Asian girls are you by chance asian yourself cause that seems to be the kind of girl on your brain.