OtakuBoards

Picture Caption Game

G/S/B Master

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic]This is just a revived form of the last caption game. All you have to do is to make the funniest caption for a picture. The one who posted up the picture chooses which one is the funniest. Then that person posts up the picture.

The person has to pick the funniest caption in 1 week. The person has to put up a picture in 3 days.

Here we go

[img]http://www.theologyonline.com/photopost/data/500/1318meteorpope.jpg[/img]

Incase no one knows what the heck the picture is. The pope got hit by a meteor.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]Pope: Ah @$%&! What the %*&# happen?! Why did this %*&*@!(& metor from &*^^ fall on me of all ^*&#$%*& people!?! Jesus Christ! Someone get me to the %*&$(#^$ Pope-Mobile!

The Pope sounds like Ozzy now.....[/size]

[color=green]May those who love us always love us. And for those who don't love us may God turn their hearts. And if he won't turn their hearts, may he drop a large meteor on their hip so we may know them by their limping.[/color]

[color=darkviolet]In green because I altered an Irish blessing.[/color]

[COLOR=Indigo]"I swear that catholic priests don't molest alter boys. If I am lying may God strike me down!"

After using the lightning technique for over a thousand years God decided to use a more efficient and painful method of teaching holy blasphemors their lesson. 100 lb rocks![/COLOR]

Guest laamberry
Pope: uhhhgg!!!! *old man type rasping* i'm old!!! why have i become old?? this is horrible! i'm old--..oh..and theres a boulder on me..but thats not important! somebody get the pope-iratzzi in here!i have become very old!...hey why am i the pope? why not the poop?? it's holyer and more natural..i'm old!!! oh no!! why have i become old?? where is my hat??....... *gasp*........O_O..oh my deer sweet god.....i am old o_o"...go pikachu!! :ball: replinish me with shock theripay...why are my followers not helping me up? why do i always talk to my self for so long??...O_O...O_O...O_O...becuse have become old!*gasp* oh no!!

police man: look buddy, i gotta see yer lisence to be in posesion of an object needed in scientific studys (big words i didn't know i knew "in" my god..thats a biiig word)

pope: you can't arrest me. i am old. leave me! i have more things to steal!

police man: oh...your very right.....continue on your way sir...

(me:...what in the heck was that?..and why was it so long and pointless??oh crud!! it was too long to be a caption!!!!)

Guest Chris
" . . . in more recent new, a recording of wednsday's mass has revealed a shocking picture of the pope unsuccessfully trying to conseal a hard one . . ."

[QUOTE=LostProphet]heres another picture.....

[IMG]http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/img/07-04/0701saddam2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic]Umm LostProphet, it's not a week yet... lol.

Anyways, everyone can do the caption for this picture.

Saddam: Thats my home....[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

*School of Rock music plays on the stage*

Pope: The gloves are off! Its time out baby! You hit below belt!
*music swiches to Aerosmith's-"Big Balls"
Pope: He's got big balls, she's got big balls, but I've got the biggest balls of them all!
*Music YET again swiches to "fall from grace"*
Pope: And I'm falling from GRACE!
*LAST SWICH! Changes to "Scrubbing Bubbles"
Pope: And the Scrubbing bubbles go down the drain!

*Pope falls over because of an over inthusiatic fan 'hit below the belt' like in the song after he was done.*

EDIT! That was for the Pope pic, sorry. Didn't see the second page.

[quote name='LostProphet][IMG']http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/img/07-04/0701saddam2.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

[color=darkviolet][b][size=3]Bingo![/size][/b]

I know this is completely off topic, but does anyone besides me think that Sadam is in serious need of some Crest White Strips?[/color]