OtakuBoards

Picture Caption Game

G/S/B Master

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Dark Serena][size=1][color=royalblue]Hahahaha!! *laughs at Baron* X3

Ok, it looks like this place needs some sprucing up, so I'll take over, lol. I found a pic that I guess has a lot of potential. :3

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/259c43df.jpg[/IMG]

"I said turn right, Mom."[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Indigo]Oh man stupid school, then one time I win something I'm not there to actually post....

Anyways....

"In a world with no women, no man would ever have directions.

Welcome to that world."[/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=gray]*passerby* No wonder where the used car dealerships get all their lemons ^-^[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#808080]or[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#808080]"With the Worlds Yugo Convention being held in town today... it's a great time for all the streetlights to change randomly"[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=royalblue]HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Aaaaargh...ok, ok, lemme see...Lalaith Ril and Tigervx really got to me.

Ok, Lalaith Ril gets this one; not only was it unpredictable and funny, I feel bad for taking her place, lol.

*throws confetti* So yeah, your turn, lol.[/color][/size]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=gray][/color][/size][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=gray]"The predecesor of the K9 coke dog, the french poodle is known for it's great strength and sence of smell... oh... wait... they are only known for being [color=#ff0000]EVIL LITTLE DOGS FROM HADES!!!!![/color] [size=4][color=red]HAHAHAHAH!!!:devil: [/color][/size]"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#808080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#808080] That was LAMEO!!!!:([/color][/size][/font]

[color=indigo]

Oh man, some of those were hilariouse, major props to a lot of you. Unfortunatly I have to only choose one, but it was definatly between TigerVX and Juuthena. "So with no further adue, without gilding the lilly I give you, the one, the only...JUUUTHENA!!"

Congrats Juu, nice job everyone, but Juu wins this round!

It was spontaneouse and I loved it![/color]

[color=deeppink][size=1]Oh, whoops. Sorry. >>; I didn't think I'd win, so I didn't bother to check.

Buuuut here it is! And thanks. ^^

[img]http://fiesta2001.ifrance.com/fiesta2001/la-muse-gueule/planche/21la-muse-gueule.JPG[/img][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Juuthena]
[img]http://fiesta2001.ifrance.com/fiesta2001/la-muse-gueule/planche/21la-muse-gueule.JPG[/img][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]If you don't stop making fun of me right now, I'm gonna come over and beat you upside the head with this long horn uh...horn.

Okay that was pretty bad.

Hey, if anyone wants to try and win a real prize for this I think Maxim has a picture caption contest too.[/color]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I see the shell... but what happened to the turtle?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]lamo!:flush: [/color][/size][/font]