OtakuBoards

Picture Caption Game

G/S/B Master

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]Alright this is a quote but it fits perfectly.

[B]Home Owner:[/B] What is it boy ? Fire ? Hippies ? [[i]Watches the dog being sucked into the distance[/i]] HURRICANE !! Somehow the animals are always the first to know.[/SIZE]

L[COLOR=Blue]aidies and gentlemen, honored guests, boys and girls...your holyness..,I give you the winner! Envelope please...(Duo hands me the envelope) Thanks. Duo Maxwell, everyone![/COLOR][COLOR=Red] Duo: (to the audience) YO! Keep rockin' baby! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]The runner up: [/COLOR][COLOR=Green]Strike Gundam[/COLOR]! [COLOR=Blue]And the winner is...Oh my God. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a draw! Between [/COLOR][COLOR=Red]TigerVX, and Kaisha. [/COLOR][COLOR=Blue]Congradulations you two! Come on up and take a bow! Kaisha and TigerVX Everyone! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Thanks for replying everyone![/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]Thank you, and goodnight!
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE=LostProphet][IMG]http://www.michigan.gov/images/m2_bradley_7100_7.jpg[/IMG]

Heh. Appropriate for me.....[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet] Don't lie LP, you know you're not cool enough to play with tanks :D j/k

Survivor FTX (field training excersize) day 12 SPC Crisler cuts one so bad that SGT Apsey threatens to chase the poor guy down with his M-16. SPC Crisler thinking that his friend was serious about shooting him jumped from the tank.[/color]

(Yeaahh.....rrrawwwhhh....)
Todays breaking news....over to you tom...
Hello...today..were doin spring break right in ny where we just witnessed a new record....over one million people just drank toxic chemicals from the water in mexico and from the sewage system in new york. many expieriance wierd side-affects and may result to death, but who cares a party is a party and were all gonna shrivel up anyway.... back to you anne.

[QUOTE=LostProphet]new picture time......

[IMG]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/03/21/kyrgyzstan.riots.ap/story.kyrgyzmon4.ap.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

This picture actually represents the worlds smallest collection of people.they are the size of pens and are extrodinary....nevermind they are small, stupid, alchoholics.
To see more info on this breed of mini party animals please go to: [url]www.fakesite.com[/url]

[QUOTE=LostProphet]new picture time......

[IMG]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/03/21/kyrgyzstan.riots.ap/story.kyrgyzmon4.ap.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

small one in front: that was awesome did you fricken see that?
Bottle hes holding:" Ola! Senior!" I think you drank a little mucho?
Small man: no way "hic*" I love rice wine, its not actually vision imparing!"
Bottle: ummm, im not rice wine im tequila senior!?
Small man: "I dont care"hic*" youre beautiful to me nomatter what youre name is!"
Bottle: " watch out for the dogs senoir, they look angry!? Maybe you souldnt have partied so hard you bit one!?Hang on.. that grande puppy Senior!?
Small man: "AhhhhAu!"
Crowd of drunks: Noice party guys, run its godzilla!!!!AAAHHHH!

[COLOR=DarkRed]Edit: I combined your triple post into your first response. Remember if you need to add a response directly after a post you just made, use the edit button or wait until someone else responds. Double (and more) posts are against the rules of the site. Please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators if you have any questions concerning this. Thanks. -Panda[/COLOR]