OtakuBoards

Match the Actor or Actress with the three movies

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=darkviolet]Okay this probably sounds a bit confusing on the title so I'll explain then give an example of what I'm looking for.

The basic idea is someone puts up the titles of three movies and someone else tries to figure out the actor or actress in the three movies.

[b][u]Example[/u]:

Clues: Big

Turner and Hooch

A League of their own

Answer: Tom Hanks[/b]

Okay, now that that parts over. Here's the first one:

Mona Lisa Smile

Pretty Woman

My Best Friend's Wedding.

Okay let's see how this turns out.[/color]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=JJRiddler]Erg. That one is hard. Uh
Answer: Liam Nelson

Clues:
Star Wars Episode One
The Hole
Bend It Like Beckham

(Other Clue: She was in all the same movies as the last guy)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred]Wait. . Liam Neeson wasn't in Pirates of the Carribean . . however your own clues to your actress gave away Transtic's actress. . Keira Knightley, I believe is the actress that he was talking about also. . [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=ManOPhire]Keira Knightley...

Waterworld

The Jackal

Enemy of the State[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred]This one had me stuck for a while, since Kevin Costner kept popping in my head for Waterworld and throwing the other two movies off in my head. . after thinking about it for a while, I came up with Jack Black. . this guy has more cameos then I can think of. . I know he is in The Jackal and Enemy of the State. . but I am only guessing on Waterworld. .

Not sure if that's right, but I'm going to go ahead. . ignore me if I am wrong ^_^ So, I'll make it pretty easy:

X2

Braveheart

Troy

I know. . pretty easy. .I threw in a bunch of new movies so most everyone will be able to get it. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred]Well, only person I can think of is Ewan McGregor. . I have never heard of Velvet Goldmine, so I'm going off the other two. I know Ewan was in both BHD and DWL. . so that's my guess.

And I'm going to re-ask my question:

X2
Braveheart
Troy

It's an easy one! lol [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=green][size=1]

Might it be Patrick Stewart? I'm not real keen on his roles, so forgive me if the answer is wrong.

Lets See:

Once Upon A Time In Mexico
Edward Scissorhands
Don Juan [/color][/size]

[QUOTE=NorykoAngelcry][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred]And I'm going to re-ask my question:

X2
Braveheart
Troy

It's an easy one! lol [/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I meant to answer this before... but it's Brian Cox. Great actor...

As for the latest, I can only think of Ving Rhames who was in Pulp Fiction and a voice in FF: SW, but I don't remember him in Billy Madison...

[color=darkred][size=1]Since I"m unsure as to which one to answer, I'll get 'em both.

"Pulp Fiction"
"Final Fantasy: Spirits Within"
"Billy Madison"

Its Steve Buscemi.

"Bridget Jones' Diary"
"Down With Love"
"Chicago"

That would be Rene' Zellweger.

Okay, this one may be a little bit tough, but its not too terribly hard.

"Desperado"
"El Mariachi"
"Bandido"

--Chris[/color][/size]

[color=darkred][size=1]For the record, you're correct.

Carlos Gallardo was the original El Mariachi in "El Mariachi", one of El's "brothers" in "Desperado" and played Max in "Bandido".

I'll leave the next one for someone else though.

--Chris[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Box Hoy]"Spiderman"
"Bubba Hotep"
"Evil Dead"
I had to research that one.

Bruce Campbell

Okay lemme see. Aha!

"Star Wars Episode 1"
"Gun Shy"
"Gangs of New York"

"[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred]Awwwww. . your not supposed to research them. . just guess them if you know them. . lol! It takes away the fun if you go off and search for the answers ^_^

As for your clues. . It's Liam Neeson! I know he was in Star Wars and Gangs, and the only reason I know he was in Gun Shy, was because a friend of mine left it over my house one night. I never got to watch it though. . how is it? (She came and stole it back from me . . *cries*)

Here's one . . made me think of it because of "Gun" Shy:

Way of the Gun

Anti Trust

I Know What You Did Last Summer

(was going to put in a movie with a bigger role, but figured it would give it away) [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]I don't know Mermaid, but I'm sure she's daisy in Mario and big Kirsten Dunst in Little Women. Samantha Mathis ^_^x

Interview with the Vampire
Bed of Roses
Windtalkers[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=`hEvN][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]IInterview with the Vampire
Bed of Roses
Windtalkers[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]Because of Windtalkers I want to say Nick Cage, but I don't think he was in the other two movies. I keep thinking Brad Pitt now. I don't know if that's right[/color]