OtakuBoards

Match the Actor or Actress with the three movies

ChibiHorsewoman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure about that? I'd just heard that she was in something called Nine. I assumed it was a movie. Oh, and we're not supposed to be researching, remember? We're not suposed to be using websites to help us answer, just what we already know. Doing research ruins the game. I don't do research, which is why I can't answer your question.

[color=darkred][size=1]Actually, I used IMDB to see if Nine was even a movie. I knew Ellen was in Dr. Dolittle and Reaching Normal. So, technically, didn't research.

And as for researching my question...you're kidding, right? Its a very high profile actor.

But, blagh, I'm gonna stop wasting space in the thread and let the game continue...

--Chris[/color][/size]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Christian Bale? Not sure, I saw this from another thread a few days back. Apparently, he's the only one I know from Batman Begins, heh.

North
Die Hard
Unbreakable[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=`hEvN][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Christian Bale? Not sure, I saw this from another thread a few days back. Apparently, he's the only one I know from Batman Begins, heh.

North
Die Hard
Unbreakable[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Actually, it's Gary Oldman