OtakuBoards

The Piro Revolution: DW Takes OB- Part 1

Dragon Warrior

[COLOR=DarkRed]*pulls Nightmare's Soul Edge Complete out and chops fish in half, then bows to Dragon Warrior* I had you fooled. I am truly for Dragon Warrior! HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Give me a few and I'll change my banner...

*is utterly brainwashed*[/COLOR]

[size=1]I got rid of the space in your name for the sake of sensibility, heh. People might have seen the "Anti-Dragon" as separate from the "Warrior." I was just enforcing the connection.

And what the hell is this Santa crap? Lol. I am particularly unimpressed. You are sinking quite low to not even give your opposition some decent respect by using the proper sprite. Frankly, from what I have seen, the entire pro-DW party has been rather out-of-line.

No matter, your brash decisions will lead to your downfall. Perhaps I shall make my own animation series about this, lol. We shall have the Dragon Warrior Edition and the PiroMunkie Edition.

The "Piro + Munkie = Animal Cruelty" banner someone made was pretty funny though, lol.

I also might add a disclaimer that I take no responsibility for the actions of my supporters. Unlike Dragon Warrior, I do not brainwash. =P[/size]

Lol, I brainwash the women. The men that follow me... I'm not too sure what's wrong with them O.o But alas, my animation shows me brainwashing two guys! Either that's bad footage or I was drunk and thought BlueYoshi and Syk3 were female >.>

And I'm currently working on Part 2 and trust me, Piro, I give you enough respect in this. More than I do me XD You got the cool voice ;_;

[size=1]Hmph, we shall see. =P

And just so you know, I decided that I shall indeed make a PiroMunkie Edition of this war. In fact, I have started already. I am not much past the intro credits and logo, but I am already very excited about it, lol. It will be awesome.

Be afraid ... *insert maniacal laugh*[/size]

[quote name='Dragon Warrior']And I'm currently working on Part 2 and trust me, Piro, I give you enough respect in this. More than I do me XD You got the cool voice ;_;[/quote]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Be warned Piro, I think he's starting to brainwash you too with his animations.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[quote name='Dragon Warrior']You got the cool voice ;_;[/quote]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]See?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]