OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2

Rachael

Can anyone give me good sites on were to download some trailers from KH2?? I have an imac (the new ones with the flat screen) and it has quicktime player on it and all ther trailers I see aren't for quicktime player. I'm at wits end here :mad:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo]Well, there's an old thread about [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=31544][u]KH2 and KH: Chain of Memories[/u][/url] which has some information and whatnot. You might try looking in there.

I've moved the old thread into the archives because I decided it would be better to have seperate threads for each game, though. If anyone wants to talk about Chain of Memories, feel free to start a new thread about it.[/color]

Well if you're having trouble finding video files to download that will run on your computer, you probably need to have more media players. Quicktime is one of many out there, other such as Windows Media Player (don't be freightended of the name, it has a Mac OS X version too :P), and RealPlayer are the big ones. Quicktime is from Apple, which is why it came with your computer, Windows Media is obviously from Microsoft, and well I'm REALLY tired right now and don't really feel like looking for what makes RealPlayer. All these players have their own file formats that can't run on other players. You're almost definitely running into file formats that don't run on Quicktime... my guess is they're WMV files, as they offer good compression which is what most websites like. For that, try this: [url="http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1e974157-5031-4ac6-840a-6e07547b6aeb&DisplayLang=en"]http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1e974157-5031-4ac6-840a-6e07547b6aeb&DisplayLang=en[/url]

Now, if you don't wanna download it, I can help you later on, or you could always download the videos at my house and play them here... it makes no difference to me, in fact I think I still have 2 or 3 trailers you downloaded earlier on my computer.

'Real' made 'RealPlayer', lol.

No moderators have closed this thread yet, so I assume it's okay to post a link. To download trailers, I would go to [URL=http://www.gametrailers.com][u]Game Trailers[/u]
[/URL] . Then go to the vault and you should follow the A-Z list there. I must admit that the KH2 trailer is pretty awesome. (Whether it's still there or not is beyond me.)

Square usually has official sites made concerning big games so I'd go check the official site there as already suggested. I doubt you'll find any real information about the game though as alot of companies are quite tight with info. I suggest you check out rpgamer.com or IGN.

• 3 months later...
Guest rurouni2
Does anyone know when it comes out here in the USA?

[color=#4B0082]Merged this with the previous KH2 thread. Next time you want to create a thread, please use the search function to make sure there's not already a thread about the game. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]

I live in Australia, but we usually recieve games about three months, or sometimes less than that, after the US. From what I've heard the game is not planned for a release in Aus until late 2005 and for the US about mid 2005. It must be taken into account that it still hasn't been released in Japan yet.

This has got to be one of the most repetitive questions that I see...

Anyways, there is no confirmed release date for Kingdom Hearts 2. Sites are proclaiming that it's coming out in early/mid/late 2005. So, I'm not believing any dates unless Square Enix/Disney has announced it themselves.

Rumors have it, though, that the game is supposed to come out in the US the same time as Japan. I've also heard that it's coming out around the same time Final Fantasy XII (or was it Dragon Warrior VIII) is.

• 1 month later...
Kingdom Hearts 2 is listed TBA (To be announced) however the company is more than likely sending it out to North America in november or September.
EB Games has it listed to be released on: Ships on 9/14/2005 however it may change so don't keep your hopes up (remembers Halo 2)
As for the Trailer:
[URL=http://files.kingdomhearts2.net/kh2trailer_112704.wmv]Kingdom hearts 2 trailer (right click to save target as)[/URL]

Also you may need: [URL=http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX511.exe]DIVX (Click here)[/URL]

[color=#4B0082]Burori is right; what you've got is Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the Game Boy Advance. And while it's the second Kingdom Hearts game to be released, it's much different from Kingdom Hearts 2, which hasn't been released yet. Chain of Memories is set in between KH and KH2, so it could be thought of as a sort of Kingdom Hearts 1.5.

And discussion about Chain of Memories should go in [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=43933][u]this thread[/u][/url], by the way.[/color]

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is more like Kingdom Hearts I-2 (haha FF gaga....~nobody laughs~)

Never the less almost for sure i read in a past game informer. that KH 2 is coming out in the summer of 2005 but that was quite some time ago like 4 months ago. so thay could have changed it.... i hope thay changed it. i can't wait to play that game even though i have bet the 1st on let alone have it nor have a game boy i still can't wait.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Burori']Actually rumors are going around that it is being moved into the year 2006 :([/quote]

I know it's either Kingdom Hearts 2 or Final Fantasy XII that's going to be moved to 2006. I hope it's not KH2! :(

• 4 months later...
I juzt stoped into Gamestop they said its definatly November that its goin out possibly the same day as the Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess but its definatly comin out at November 5 game stores told me this HELLZ YEAH!

This game is still so far away, but I'm very excited. Actually, lately, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts again. I originally had a save where I had already beaten the game and I was just trying to beat Sephiroth. . .but my brother deleted it. So now, I had to restart and since then I've been enjoying playing through it all over again. It's been fun since I haven't played KH in ages, so it's really like playing the game for the first time all over again nearly.