OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2

Rachael

Guest Stafal-chan
huh? i'm confused whaddya mean beat the game 100% ya mean do everything possible in the game right? but how would ya know if you missed stuff or not??? ^_^....hee hee yeah i'm takin' my time through kindgom hearts...i really don't wanna rush to the end....the first one took me a couple months to beat...then again when i was playin the 1st one i would stop and take break in between to play other games ... :animeswea with KH2...i basically have only been playing that game ^_^

another...Kh...so in other words when i beat the game there's just going to be another cliffhanger for me to ponder about for the next couple years tll they put out another Kh..TT_TT that's not cool...

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE=Stafal-chan]huh? i'm confused whaddya mean beat the game 100% ya mean do everything possible in the game right? but how would ya know if you missed stuff or not??? ^_^....hee hee yeah i'm takin' my time through kindgom hearts...i really don't wanna rush to the end....the first one took me a couple months to beat...then again when i was playin the 1st one i would stop and take break in between to play other games ... :animeswea with KH2...i basically have only been playing that game ^_^

another...Kh...so in other words when i beat the game there's just going to be another cliffhanger for me to ponder about for the next couple years tll they put out another Kh..TT_TT that's not cool...[/QUOTE]

Actually from what I heard it's not 100% it's just lock all worlds, clear Jimminy's Journal and I think thats it not sure though.

Yeah I think they well have another one, that ending was cool, all those keyy blades stuck in the growed look cool. They must have a new one, I wonder if all the keyblade masters have a war because thats what I was thinking when i saw that ending. Then at the end you see a guy/girl walking to them.

All I got to say that was a Great Secert Ending.

*Played on proud mode*

but I think that most of the battles were too easy even if your on proud mode.

Not encluding Sephiroth! he killed me like 25 times before I got him.
Then i got Fenrir very cool key blade. Hes got like 15 bars of hp

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ok.. I watched the video a couple more times and i think if you look real closely at the background then it looks like the dragon thingy you fought at the world that never was.. Has anyone else noticed this?[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='50 cent']Actually from what I heard it's not 100% it's just lock all worlds, clear Jimminy's Journal and I think thats it not sure though.[/quote]

hmm?? clear jimminy's journal?? lock all worlds...does that mean you can't go back and play in them TT_TT???

[quote name='Stafal-chan']hmm?? clear jimminy's journal?? lock all worlds...does that mean you can't go back and play in them TT_TT???[/quote]

No, when you lock a world it does that little cut seen where sora shoots a bullet into a keyhole. Also in Jimminy's Journal he has little side missions and stuff.

[quote name='anime_dark][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ok.. I watched the video a couple more times and i think if you look real closely at the background then it looks like the dragon thingy you fought at the world that never was.. Has anyone else noticed this?[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

Do you mean when the three amrored guys/girls just show up on screen in the begining and in the background behind them?

Guest Kameko
I beat KH2 already! I want the alternet ending, so I am forcefully leveling up so I can beat Sapparoth! He is optional! but to get the alternet ending you need to have 100% compleation of the worlds. I only had 85%! Well I was wondering if anyone knew what you have to do to fight Seifer (when your Sora) in the Struggle battle, dose anyone happen to know? My searches failed!

Guest llamalady
[QUOTE=rurouni2]Does anyone know when it comes out here in the USA?

[color=#4B0082]Merged this with the previous KH2 thread. Next time you want to create a thread, please use the search function to make sure there's not already a thread about the game. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color][/QUOTE]
:catgirl: hey it already came out.. i got it so i guess i would know..

[quote name='Kameko']I beat KH2 already! I want the alternet ending, so I am forcefully leveling up so I can beat Sapparoth! He is optional! but to get the alternet ending you need to have 100% compleation of the worlds. I only had 85%! Well I was wondering if anyone knew what you have to do to fight Seifer (when your Sora) in the Struggle battle, dose anyone happen to know? My searches failed![/quote]

Yeah most of us beat it already too, but you don't need a 100% completion on all worlds. If you were on proud mode then all you would need to do is lock all worlds, then on standard just complete Jimminy's Journal, lock all worlds, and think thats it if I remember right. Oh and if you need help go get the strategy guide because I'm completely stumped on how fight seifer in the struggle battle too.

[quote name='50 cent']Yeah most of us beat it already too, but you don't need a 100% completion on all worlds. If you were on proud mode then all you would need to do is lock all worlds, then on standard just complete Jimminy's Journal, lock all worlds, and think thats it if I remember right. Oh and if you need help go get the strategy guide because I'm completely stumped on how fight seifer in the struggle battle too.[/quote]

Yea same here guys I don't know whats up with that, the guy alwas says you need more xp before you fight him. On another note: Easy mode, cant get ending, Normal mode, lock all worlds and 100% jimminys journal (all the mini games and things), Proud mode, lock all worlds.

[quote name='_Kenshin_']I'm trying to get 100%, but first I need to get ultima weapon and both save the queen and save the king. I'm having trouble finding assasin, nobodies so I can get some twilight gems, anyone know where I might be able to find them?[/quote]

My advice. Explore the World That never was. The assassin's tend to pop up alot around the middle part of the journey and that is where I got all my stuff for the weapons.

[quote name='Kameko']I beat KH2 already! I want the alternet ending, so I am forcefully leveling up so I can beat Sapparoth! He is optional! but to get the alternet ending you need to have 100% compleation of the worlds. I only had 85%! Well I was wondering if anyone knew what you have to do to fight Seifer (when your Sora) in the Struggle battle, dose anyone happen to know? My searches failed![/quote]

You need to win against the others 10 times each I think... 10 or 20 I can't remember at this moment. After you beat the first two Seifer will allow you to WOOP his anus.

On a side note Sephy felt the cold steel of my keyblade in his rectum at level 74 and I am afraid he somehow enjoyed it... but the prize for owning him is rather useful (Fenir) And it bodes well in Final Form with Ultima ;)

[quote name='Swedish Chef']My advice. Explore the World That never was. The assassin's tend to pop up alot around the middle part of the journey and that is where I got all my stuff for the weapons.[/quote]
Hey you're right, ha I never noticed that there in the room right before "Proof of Existence". That was helpful, now I have all those weapons, do save the queen and save the king have a serenity crystal upgrade?

[quote name='_Kenshin_']Hey you're right, ha I never noticed that there in the room right before "Proof of Existence". That was helpful, now I have all those weapons, do save the queen and save the king have a serenity crystal upgrade?[/quote]

They do and I made them but oddly enough. They are the same except for that special + in the name of the weapons.

[quote name='Swedish Chef']They do and I made them but oddly enough. They are the same except for that special + in the name of the weapons.[/quote]
Oh, I just got the Save the queen+ and it's not just the + that's different it's the special added on cause the new one has mp hastega and the old one had um... well I forget but there different.

[quote name='_Kenshin_']Oh, I just got the Save the queen+ and it's not just the + that's different it's the special added on cause the new one has mp hastega and the old one had um... well I forget but there different.[/quote]

Yeah well since where talking about the final weapons, where will I find Orichalum+? I only have three and it says I need thirteen, I did hear there's only like 7 in the game so I need some crystal to cut the requirements in half so where do I find that?

[quote name='50 cent']Yeah well since where talking about the final weapons, where will I find Orichalum+? I only have three and it says I need thirteen, I did hear there's only like 7 in the game so I need some crystal to cut the requirements in half so where do I find that?[/quote]
You use an energy crystal to cut the requirements in half and for the 7 orichalum+ there located in these places:
- Clear Atlantica
- Clear 100 Acre Wood
- The World That Never Was, The Brink Of Despair
- Clear Goddess of Destiny Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament in Olympus Coliseum
- Twilight Town, Sunset Terrace
- Space Paranoids, Central Computer Area
- A Collect List Bonus, obtain all materials for synthesis

[QUOTE=_Kenshin_]You use an energy crystal to cut the requirements in half and for the 7 orichalum+ there located in these places:
- Clear Atlantica
- Clear 100 Acre Wood
- The World That Never Was, The Brink Of Despair
- Clear Goddess of Destiny Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament in Olympus Coliseum
- Twilight Town, Sunset Terrace
- Space Paranoids, Central Computer Area
- A Collect List Bonus, obtain all materials for synthesis[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks I'm not book marking your post so I can get those.

Hey, I got all the materials form the Ultima weapon exepeted the "- A Collect List Bonus, obtain all materials for synthesis" because i never got a blazing stone and only cannon Gun and Tornado Step drop them and there in Port royal(lv20) and I can't fined any there anymore, so i was wondering if anyone knows how to get one?

Yes! I beat Kingdom hearts 2 with 100% on standard, holy crap sephiroth is hard, took me like 2 hours to get the hang of the battle and beat him. I think it's necisary to have glide to beat him.

Umm.... what one is tornado step? Is he the rocket like one? Well if he is them I'm sure I seen him in port royal.

Guest Stafal-chan
^_^ i'm really close to the end ^_^ [spoiler] the world that never existed just opened and i have to go back to twighlight town.[/spoiler] ^_^ hee hee i'm making sure i find all the treasures in the world though and i still gotta go find Sephiroth.

[QUOTE=_Kenshin_]Yes! I beat Kingdom hearts 2 with 100% on standard, holy crap sephiroth is hard, took me like 2 hours to get the hang of the battle and beat him. I think it's necisary to have glide to beat him.

Umm.... what one is tornado step? Is he the rocket like one? Well if he is them I'm sure I seen him in port royal.[/QUOTE]

the rocket is the cannon gun on and tornado step is the greenish one with a hat and long arms. couldn't find them there when i went back after beating Xemnas :animecry: