OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2

Rachael

Guest inuyashaman0589
just go to port royal and go on the ship and go to one of the islands anf if theres still none go into the captains quarters and go back out its easy oh and just so you know it helps you when you equip "lucky lucky" on all the guys and equip the lucky rings to help the drop rate and try using the wisdom valdor its helps more and use thunder type magic quickly ( put it on the shortcut and on slot x) after like 4 times it will do a multi strike as in more than one blot at a time for the final strike and reamber if you cant get it the first or second time just repeat it lol :animesmil

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='dog dancing1']the rocket is the cannon gun on and tornado step is the greenish one with a hat and long arms. couldn't find them there when i went back after beating Xemnas :animecry:[/quote]
You can also get blazing stone from Crimson Jazz and loudness ,but I don't remember who they are I was just looking for info on it maybe I can find a monster guide.

Guest riku_lover09
i got annoyed in the middle of the game, with going to the disney worlds. Most of it was a drag with the story b/c it seemed i like everytime sora and the gang went to a disney world they wolud be like "trouble we'll help!". To there was no point in going there. That was the only boring part of the game for me so far. But everything else is good.

i been only playing for about 3 days now and im already at The World That Never Was!! :animesmil

Guest Stafal-chan
I BEAT THE GAME ^_^ hee hee i'm happy ^_^ i still havne't completed the journal yet ^_^ haha i'm only at 91% ^_^ ..hee hee i didn't think KH2 was that hard either ^_^ :flaming: all i gotta do now if finish the journal and more importantly BEAT SEPHIROTH ^_^

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='Pyroschik']I think KH2 was pretty easy! I haven't finished the game, but i'm very close. I was wondering, do Sora and Roxas ever meet again, or fight each other?[/quote]

haha well kinda [spoiler] they meet when your in the world that never was which is the last world you open and it's the nobodies world. you meet the oraganization roxas...you don't really fight him though you watch a cut scene where they fight. and yes you meet Roxas again in the very end but i won't spoil that ^_^ [/spoiler]

Oh ok. I'm already at the world that never was, and i've met Roxas 1ce. Good, so they get 2 meet again!! I hope they make a truce 2 visit each other, and become good friends. I'm glad u don't wanna spoil it 4 me, b/c then i wudn't b surpirsed. :D

yea its good in the end with them.

Sephiroth, I think you should be at lv 70+ to beat him or you can play him like 20 times at lv 50 and learn his moves good.
train on the nobodys like snipers and sorrcers they give 1000xp each so its good xp if you want to train.

Oh ok. That's good advice. Ima use it 2 beat Sephiroth. Thx 4 lettin me kno about Sora and Roxas.

Oh yea, and how many times do u have 2 fight Xemnas or Zeanort, or sumthin like that? I'm not sure about his name, but it starts with and X.I heard u fight him 6 times. That's a lotta work!

Xehanort :)

And yes you fight him around 5 to 6 times. But I will say this the only thing challenging about that is the gummi/space battle on that scooter thing. Other then that the only thing worth breaking a sweat in this entire game is the Hades Paradox cup and Sephiroth. :) which I did both now I am playing King Mickey against Sephy :O

Aww darn! :animecry: But at least fighting him will be pretty easy. :catgirl: So u get 2 fight him on a gummi/space thingy? I thought u only went in the gummi ship 2 transport from world to world. I still haven't done Hades cup. I thought I did, but now that u mentioned Sephiroth, ima go try that battle. I hope it's not way 2 hard!
Thx 4 lettin me kno Swedish Chef. ;)

[quote name='riku_lover09']Does anyone know how u get Soras Final Form???[/quote]

It's just luck, and by that I mean like you go to valor or any other form and you just turn into it and once you turn into you can use it whenever. Also the comment on how many fights with xeonart(spelling?) you really only fight him once but to fight him face to face you go through 3 battles before that, so realy it's a total of 4 just incase your bad at math(which I doubt). Anyway anybody have some really good advice on like battle tactics and abilities that need to be equiped to really beat sephiroth?

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=Swedish Chef]Xehanort :)

And yes you fight him around 5 to 6 times. But I will say this the only thing challenging about that is the gummi/space battle on that scooter thing. Other then that the only thing worth breaking a sweat in this entire game is the Hades Paradox cup and Sephiroth. :) which I did both now I am playing King Mickey against Sephy :O[/QUOTE]

really i found the last battle agaisnt him to be rather difficult....cuz when [spoiler]he'd capture sora i'd always die with Riku...[/spoiler]

hee hee i hope they only do 3 then cuz i'm getting tired of beating Kh and waiting for another...

[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I know you can play as Mickey, but when, how many times, how, and why? :animestun [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

actually I used Action Replay Max cheat so I can use Mickey vs. Sephiroth.

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]!!!

So there are codes to be Mickey anytime (with Action Replay)?!?! :wigout:

What about Riku??!? Can I have the codes?!?!(I don't even have the game yet... :D)

EDIT: Wahhhh! I looked at Codejunkies.com, and couldn't find them, so I can say I wasn't being lazy. :p[/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=#4B0082]Okay, I've been cutting this thread some slack lately, but this is just getting rediculous. Most of the discussion in here is fine, but it can be downright painful to read. So please, people, make sure you've read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]rules[/u][/url], and pay special attention to this one:[/color]

[quote][size=1][b]Incoherent/Sloppy Posts:[/b] At OtakuBoards, we greatly emphasize the concept of having clear, easy to read posts. This includes correct use of spelling, grammar and punctuation. If a member is posting with very poor quality, they will be asked to clean up their future posts. If the member persists in posting poorly, they will be banned from the site.[/size][/quote][color=#4B0082]I'd rather not have close the thread, but if the post quality is going to keep going downhill, it may come to that.[/color]

[quote name='50 cent']So that's your battle plan eh? Well then I guess I'll keep trying and if I keep failing I rely on action replay.[/quote]

You missunderstand me. I killed Sephiroth on my own with no codes and pure skills at level 74 on proud mode. After that however I then decided to go out looking for a code to play as mickey in other worlds and low an behold I did find it heh.

But if you are having trouble with sephiroth my advice is to level to level 99 then go against him. chances are on any difficulty the titan will fall.

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Wow, I've ben searching for that code, and I found all kinds of stuff (other than what I was looking for...:animeswea)!

Anyway, I still don't understand why you get to play as Mickey in the first place...or would telling me be a spoiler...? :animedepr

PS:
[URL=http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/977/keybladesquad4pr.jpg]Freakin' Crazy!!![/URL] [/FONT][/COLOR] :p