OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2

Rachael

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I see... So basically, if you get pwned at by a certain boss, then Mickey will come out for vengence...sweetness...

What does he do differently from Sora?

PS., Found the codes... :D [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

well mickey [spoiler] mickey is put there to bring sora back to life but he can fight to ^_^ he has regular attacks with a keyblade and he has something where you can shoot the enemy ^_^ then when you build mickeys drive up he'll heal Sora[/spoiler]

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='Stafal-chan]well mickey [spoiler'] mickey is put there to bring sora back to life but he can fight to ^_^ he has regular attacks with a keyblade and he has something where you can shoot the enemy ^_^ then when you build mickeys drive up he'll heal Sora[/spoiler][/quote]
Hmmm.... I should die more ofter hehe, I've never experienced being mickey. I want to try that, it sounds like fun. So do you turn back into sora automaticly or do you have to use a command?

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='_Kenshin_']Hmmm.... I should die more ofter hehe, I've never experienced being mickey. I want to try that, it sounds like fun. So do you turn back into sora automaticly or do you have to use a command?[/quote]

umm i think there is a command (geez i forget already haha then again i only played as mickey 2 times) but i think once you fill the gauge all your commands become heal sora...not sure though...

Guest riku_lover09
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I heard when ur fighting Shan-Yu and Xingbar u have the choice, when u die with Sora, to play as Mickey. Those are the only two fights where your chances to be mickey aren't denied.U can also play as Mickey in the first battle in Beast's Castle Ballroom. You do have to get killed first, of course. But bein able to play as Mickey is just out of luck. If u die on another boss for the first time besides the Shan-Yu and Xingbar battles there is a 100% chance. Then as u continue doing it ur chances of bein Mickey go down until it is zero.[/COLOR] :catgirl:

So far these are the bosses that I played as Mickey (without cheats)

Shan-Yu.

Posessor and threshold (the door)

The ... forget the name of it... (that mocking version of Infrit)

Xaldin.

Cerberus.

and actually no the % stop at 50% after 5 times you call for him. I have the Strategy guide and it says that about him.

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Mickey vs Sephiroth? Mickey would kick his arse ! BTW i beat sephiroth and reflectga helped A LOT... And a prequel for KH2 doesn't really seem to excite me.. Unless a trailer comes out with all the keyblade masters bashing each others heads and casting magic like they had gattling guns.. Now that would excite me[/FONT][/COLOR]

You mean turn you on. lol I know it would for me.

As for the so called Kingdom Hearts 3 there are rumors going around that they would make it. The producer has plans on making it a game that goes before and after this whole issue with Xenahort and Sora, Riku, and the king.

Overall though I am looking forward to it. :P

Guest riku_lover09
Hey u guys if u heard that if u go under the Memories Skyscraper and transform into Valor you'll get final form, it doesn't have a 100% success rate. Because i tried it with 5 drive bars and it didn't work. :animeangr I transformed 3 different times there into each of the forms and there was no change at all. :(

i dont think it matters what level u are on b/c one of my friends got final form with her wisdom at lvl 2 at the land of the dragons.So i think it doesn't matter what level u are on or the location.

But i finally got it while i was leveling up in pride lands!!! :D

Oh yeah if u go to pride lands and go to the peak where u fought scar for the first time there willl tons of little heartless that give u 50 exp, but if u have exp boost they'll give u 169exp. May not sound like much but it always gets around 30,000 exp each time u beat all of them. When ur done then go bac to room before the peak then return and fight again. Doing this i got from level 50 to 70 in about a hour and a half. Its good for leveling up quick and easy. :catgirl:

[QUOTE=Swedish Chef]You mean turn you on. lol I know it would for me.

As for the so called Kingdom Hearts 3 there are rumors going around that they would make it. The producer has plans on making it a game that goes before and after this whole issue with Xenahort and Sora, Riku, and the king.

Overall though I am looking forward to it. :P[/QUOTE]

If anyone has any doubt that there will be another Kingdom Hearts, then they are really naive. There's absolutely no room for speculation here. It's from Square Enix and it makes money.

Guest riku_lover09
[quote name='Swedish Chef']No offense but that is near to impossible to do. You can't use the drive form when as the lion character.[/quote]
o sorry i meant the land of the dragons5(mulan world)i dont no the name.

Wow I just started playing this game a few days ago. It sucks. It's uber repetitve(you wath a cutscene then press the x button a million times) I'm very very very very very dissapointed. I would give it a 3 out of 10. I mean how does the gameplay get WORSE than the first game and the GAMEBOY game. That is pathetic and Enix should be very ashamed.

Ahhh I feel the warmth of your hatred. It warms me like a nice soft blanket. Thank you.

[QUOTE=Avenged666fold]Wow I just started playing this game a few days ago. It sucks. It's uber repetitve(you wath a cutscene then press the x button a million times) I'm very very very very very dissapointed. I would give it a 3 out of 10. I mean how does the gameplay get WORSE than the first game and the GAMEBOY game. That is pathetic and Enix should be very ashamed.

Ahhh I feel the warmth of your hatred. It warms me like a nice soft blanket. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Or you could pay attention to the story more and not worry completely on the gameplay. We all know it gets repetitive but really a lot of games do, it's mainly the story that keeps us playing, or you just don't like the feel of the gameplay at all so when you keep doing it it's boring.

Wel lthe story isn't that great either. It's Not as good as the last story AT ALL. They introduce you to Roxas then basically put him away. Which was pretty dumb imo. Also Gameplay si always more important than any other factor in any game(Ever) If you are gonna make something about story. Make a movie/book/w/e. Not a game. Games are supposed to be fun. A story is nice but if the gameplay sucks the game sucks. Period. PERIOD

Guest Stafal-chan
hee hee yeah i agree the first one was much better...i mean i beat this one in 3 weeks...i tried to make it last...but failed...^_^ hee hee it's too short and the worlds were relativly boring...they ruined mulan's world because it was short and the 3 guys *whose names elude me at the moment* are barely used. it was just bad...

I don't know if this question has already been asked, but the thread simply was too long to read.
When do they release Kingdom Hearts 2 in Europe? If anyone knows when they're going to release it in Holland, that would be REALLY great ^__^

I love the screenshots and stuff I've already seen by the way, I really can't wait to get that game :D

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Hehe...Kingdom Hearts Two, ya say? Just down my ally, so to speak.

Although this game was totally one of the best games I've played in a while, I have to agree that it was lacking in more than one area.

First off is the utter shortness of the game, following only the story line without attempting minigames, etc. Each of the worlds where rather short, small, and not to exciting. This branches into the "boring" aspect of leveling up, but seriously, what game doesn't get boring when just leveling up...not to mention repetative.

Second is the predictable story line, and the so called "twists" and "shockers." Sure, the whole [spoiler]Roxas/Sora connection[/spoiler] was interesting, it was still predictable...but the [spoiler]Kairi[/spoiler] connection caught me off guard. That was possibly the best "twist" in the game, excluding [spoiler]Axel's "final number."[/spoiler]

Third was the revisits to each of the worlds...how original. I understand that it was an attempt to make the game longer, but it actually made the game seem to drag on.

Finally, I think it's finally, is the ending. I mean, how unorigional can you get? For those who havn't played it yet, I'll keep my mouth shut. Those of you who have played it, you know what I mean.

As a last note or two, I totally agree with the speculation of a third installment, mayhaps a forth, fifth, ect? Who knows...it worked for Final Fantasy, did it not? About the Final Form, heh...STUPID FORM! Why, oh why can't I get it...*sigh*

That is my humble opinion, granted it be of the negative nature, of KH2 in a nutshell. The positives shall come at a later time.

~Ex[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkred][size=1]Not sure, but those sound like spoilers to me, so I added tags just to be sure ;) -- Bombu[/size][/color]

[quote name='Avenged666fold'] Also Gameplay si always more important than any other factor in any game(Ever) If you are gonna make something about story. Make a movie/book/w/e. Not a game. Games are supposed to be fun. A story is nice but if the gameplay sucks the game sucks. Period. PERIOD[/quote]

Anyone who's read my opinions and mini review in this thread won't be surprised by this, but I agree with you completely.

I was thoroughly bored by KH 2's gameplay and it made getting from cut scene to cut scene a chore. Whereas other developers enamored with cinematic flair, such as Kojima, somtimes bombards the gamer with cinematics, there's always a solid, thoroughly enjoyable game underneath. It's all about consolidation.

Kingdom Hearts 2 is generally poor or mediocre whenever it comes time to pick up the controller. Having completed the game, I didn't find all the suffering I did just to see out the story worthwhile.

Edit: Honestly, the most cinematic games I've played didn't really need a barrage of non-interactive movies to achieve cinematic flair. The Legend of Zelda series since Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64, Resident Evil, Beyond Good & Evil, Ico, and countless other titles have proven that a game can provide a cinematic experience using camera angles, music, and atmosphere to appropriate effect.

• 2 weeks later...
Well that was quite an experience. I just beat the game, and to be honest, I don't really have much of a problem with the game. Hell, I like this one better than the 1st, but that's just me. And I'm not that much of a fan of the series, so "shrugs"

You can also call me a cinematic freak. The little fighting sequence between [spoiler]Cloud and Sephiroth took the cake.[/spoiler] The reaction commands were pretty nice, but they could've made it a little more challenging like the QTE's in Shenmue.

I know one thing is for sure. I am never entering that door that takes you to Xenmas again. As I am typing this right now, my 1st finger and middle finger is a little shaky because of that one attack Xenmas did with the [spoiler]thousand lasers and you're pressing the triangle and X buttons together rapidly.[/spoiler]

Overall, the game was pretty good. I just didn't pay much attention to the story. (I never do in any games ^^)

I got KH2 pretty recently (right now I'm in the PotC world), and it's the first game I've played in a [i]very[/i] long time. So far, I'm finding it to be a lot more enjoyable than KH1. What little I've seen of the story is intriguing, and I absolutely loved playing through the prologue with Roxas. Sora is also significantly less irritating this time around--I may actually end up liking him!

And... that's all I really have to say about it so far. I could go on, but I'm not in a position to comment much, given that I haven't gotten very far yet. But yeah, the prologue section was awesome (as was the Timeless River world), and I'm happy that I got to see Aerith & the PotC world so early. Good stuff, at least from my uber-casual gamer perspective. In fact, I think it's time to go play some more now. ;)

~Dagger~

[QUOTE=Diablo]
I know one thing is for sure. I am never entering that door that takes you to Xenmas again. As I am typing this right now, my 1st finger and middle finger is a little shaky because of that one attack Xenmas did with the [spoiler]thousand lasers and you're pressing the triangle and X buttons together rapidly.[/spoiler]
[/QUOTE]The second time I did that.... my hand jammed up... and I died...I was sad T_T

But really... that final battle was REALLY interesting

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]...I am contented...

I beat the game in six days, but I'm still playing... I need to beat Sephiroth so bad...

Well, I still doing the Gummi Ship stuff, because I have a strange dream of piloting a Chocobo through Space. :p

I won't stop playing til I get 100%. [I][B]THEN[/B][/I], I'm gonna do it again on Proud mode... :cool:

Off-Topic: Wow! Dagger in the Play It! section! Take pictures!!! :animestun [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Off-Topic: Wow! Dagger in the Play It! section! Take pictures!!! :animestun [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote][color=#4B0082]How come I never get that when I make a post in Anime Lounge? :animecry:[/color]