OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2

Rachael

Guest MaRk-0wN3Z-YoU
Who is Xalden again?? I know he is a part of the Organazation but what does he do?? lol

Well dymex is really easy for me I just kick his water clones with Stitch!!!

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=darkorchid][size=1][font=arial]What does he DO?

Hmm, he uses like...six lances. His element is wind.

As for what he looks like, I can't find a good picture of him. He has black sideburns and dreadlocks, which look suspiciously like Izumi's (from FMA). Oo[/size][/color][/font]

You can't boycott him either. If you do the game will never end.

In my opinion Sephiroth in KHII is harder then KH I and FFVII put together. Both were extreme pushovers and well... KH II was a little harder but in the end he tasted the end of my Keyblade. It's all good :P

[QUOTE=Swedish Chef]You can't boycott him either. If you do the game will never end.

In my opinion Sephiroth in KHII is harder then KH I and FFVII put together. Both were extreme pushovers and well... KH II was a little harder but in the end he tasted the end of my Keyblade. It's all good :P[/QUOTE]
[color=darkorchid][size=1][font=arial]T'was a joke, m'dear, t'was a joke. =P I beat him (Xaldin) the other day, so there's no need for me to boycott anything right now. XD

Anyway, I could agree with you on KH1 Seph, but as for FFVII Seph...I've had the game for two years and still haven't beaten him. >__>

Then again...I should probably actually [b]try[/b]. xD[/font][/size][/color]

Guest MaRk-0wN3Z-YoU
IDK mabie because I didnt know how to dodge his attacks at first lol. Well I thought Dymex was really easy because I just used the Stitch summon to kick his but and it works great! The whole game was easier then KH1 thats what I think just some harder boss's.

[quote name='Swedish Chef']My friend after you kill the three Weapons in FFVII TRUST ME Sephiroth is a push over after....[/quote]
[size=1][color=darkorchid][font=arial]Mmmm...you got a point there. x__x

Ah, I think we should go back to the topic of KHII, ne?[/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='Sangome][size=1][color=darkorchid][font=arial]Ah, I think we should go back to the topic of KHII, ne?[/font][/color'][/size][/quote]

[color=darkred]Yeah, you're right. It's fine to compare between Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, but comparing them to FFVII, or any other game, is not allowed. Just because the games feature the same characters it does not make it okay.[/color]

I found an awesome interview. It's between Tetsuya and some interviewer. If it's okay with the moderators I will post a link. When you take out the X in ORG. 13 members name you get a word. Take out the X in Xehanort and you get "no heart and "anothr." Plus something else amazing. But can't tell you (Want it to be a surprise.)

Holy crap, hes right!

Hmmm, this could to some interesting theories. "No heart" and "another"...what could it mean? Perhaps Xehanort was a heartless to begin with, and the expierments just made Xemnas and a heartless duplicate. So that means the real Xehanort is still out there!

[quote name='Split Keyblader']I found an awesome interview. It's between Tetsuya and some interviewer. If it's okay with the moderators I will post a link. When you take out the X in ORG. 13 members name you get a word. Take out the X in Xehanort and you get "no heart and "anothr." Plus something else amazing. But can't tell you (Want it to be a surprise.)[/quote]

[color=darkred]As long as the link is relevant to Kingdom Hearts 2, then it's fine. Just make sure the link isn't solely dedicated to advertising, because that isn't allowed.[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote=Kingdom Hearts Ultimania][size=1][b]KHU[/b]-Previously you said "The members of the XIII Organization have something hidden in their names", can you reveal the answer to us now?
[b]Tetsuya Nomura[/b]-Before this I've mentioned that when their names are spelt in Roman alphabets, there will surely be an "X", right? The truth is that when the "X" is taken away, the alphabets that are left behind is an anagram of the members' real names when they were humans. I actually wanted to insert an event scene showing how Roxas got his name. First the word "SORA" popped up and those letters were rearranged into "ROAS" and [b]bam[/b], suddenly the "X" got inserted in the middle and he was told "Take this name..." Well, I had an image like that but it was something difficult to do time-wise so I gave up.[/size][/quote]
[size=1]And there you go. There are roughly twenty or so interviews that have been recorded and translated in english. Here's the link:

[center][url=http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=Interviews]Link[/url].[/center]

A few of those are actually rather interesting. Take the time and read them, you'll be glad you did. If you [spoiler]read some of the Ansem Reports from Kingdom Hearts II, I think it's from one of Reports 11-13, it actually gives you names of Ansem the Wise' apprentices that expelled nobodies. I think he names five of his apprentices, and if you look at the Organization's members' names, you'll notice that a few have those names. With an "X" inserted, of course.[/spoiler]
;D[/size]

• 3 months later...
[quote name='ForgotteÑ-HerÖ']if you jumble the letters in Xemnas you get the word "Mansex". Personnaly I think that's funny. Tetsuya should have seen his nameing problem.[/quote]I think he actually may have done that on purpose...XD

Anyway, here are the finer points of my [spoiler]"Axel is Riku's nobody"[/spoiler] theory.

....err...
give me a minute
:sweat:

EDIT: *cough* Apparently the school has the place where I keep them blocked... heh
So I'll...err... post them later >.>

T_T

[quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']Now you know how other people feel when you tell them they suck and don't deserve to see the secret ending unless they've unlocked it themselves. :rolleyes:[/color][/quote]

Well, to make myself clear after a long long time, I did it and the extra ending was garbage D=

I'm sorry for being rude. But for everyone, it IS possible. I just wanted that to be known, understand (Or got it memorized XD)?

I've been reading these posts lately... Though I have nothing to add besides it IS possible.

Thanks for your time,

Dae

[QUOTE=NashvilleDream]I think he actually may have done that on purpose...XD

Anyway, here are the finer points of my [spoiler]"Axel is Riku's nobody"[/spoiler] theory.

....err...
give me a minute
:sweat:

EDIT: *cough* Apparently the school has the place where I keep them blocked... heh
So I'll...err... post them later >.>

T_T[/QUOTE][size=1][color=dimgray]It's ok I got your back, lol you might have more to add but I'll put some up. [/color][/size]

[size=1][color=black][spoiler] [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=black]I think it makes sense that Axel is Riku's Nobody, 1) it explains his fondness of Sora and Roxas. 2) If you compare the Nobody's to their Human counterpart they have the same eye color. Take for example the Sora/Roxas fight, then Axel and Riku both have teal eyes.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][color=black][/spoiler][/color] [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]That's all I can think of for now, it's been awhile since I've played the game.[/color][/size]

[quote]It's ok I got your back, lol you might have more to add but I'll put some up.

[spoiler]I think it makes sense that Axel is Riku's Nobody, 1) it explains his fondness of Sora and Roxas. 2) If you compare the Nobody's to their Human counterpart they have the same eye color. Take for example the Sora/Roxas fight, then Axel and Riku both have teal eyes.[/spoiler]

That's all I can think of for now, it's been awhile since I've played the game.[/quote]

Ehh I never agreed with that for some reason. I mean....

[spoiler]He and Roxas were best friends when Roxas was in the Organization, Sora just reminds Axel of Roxas (He should) so he's fond of Sora. And wouldn't this work both ways? Wouldn't Sora feel a tiny connection with Axel, beyond his and Roxas' friendship? I don't think he did soo...And I don't know the names don't match. I mean I doubt Axel's name is Ale or Ela or gosh forbid LEA but I don't know, unless he just made the name up himself (I'd believe that....)[/spoiler]

I guess it's one of those theories I'd need to see to believe. Man I can't wait for KH3...

[QUOTE=Jayna]Ehh I never agreed with that for some reason. I mean....

[spoiler]He and Roxas were best friends when Roxas was in the Organization, Sora just reminds Axel of Roxas (He should) so he's fond of Sora. And wouldn't this work both ways? Wouldn't Sora feel a tiny connection with Axel, beyond his and Roxas' friendship? I don't think he did soo...And I don't know the names don't match. I mean I doubt Axel's name is Ale or Ela or gosh forbid LEA but I don't know, unless he just made the name up himself (I'd believe that....)[/spoiler]

I guess it's one of those theories I'd need to see to believe. Man I can't wait for KH3...[/QUOTE][size=1]I think it makes sense, but then again thats just me and this is just speculation.[/size]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1][spoiler]Sora wouldn't have to feel a connection to Axel though because Sora is basically the original, where as Axel and Roxas conection could a copy of their originals so they would feel a connection to eachother, as well as the connections their true selves feel. Lets say Sora is a mountain range while Roxas is a single mountain in this range, Axel would be able to see the single mountian and recognize it by itself as well in the entire range, where Sora has just seen the entire mountain range that is Riku, he can't recognize that one mountain that Riku and Axel share in all the other mountains.[/spoiler] Bad analagy, anyways it's all just speculation again, but I just think it makes sense.[/size]

I HAVE FOUND IT!!
^_^
I shall edit it so it's slightly more literate >.>
[spoiler]
Evidence #1: There's a scentence that Axel says in the tunnel to The world that never was, that Riku says later IN THE EXACT SAME WORDS after the final battle. He was not there to hear Axel say it.
I believe it's something like 'that's what happens when you put your whole being into an attack'
Evidence #2: They act the same
Evidence #3: Their eyes are nearly the same colour. It's like the difference in colour between Roxas and Sora's, or Kairi's and Namine's
Evidence #4: Riku-sora, Axel-Roxas, am I the only one that sees a connection in the relationships?
Evidence #5: Their hair-stile is severely alike, if not exactly the same

The namey thing: Riku is 'special', like Namine. Instead of losing his heart, Riku lost his body. therefore earning the status of 'special' and being able to not follow the name rule [img]http://graphics2.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

The mass difference in numbers between Axel and Roxas: Nobodies are organizen in OXIII by the order they joined. NOT by the order they were created.
[/spoiler]

[QUOTE=Jayna]
[spoiler]Wouldn't Sora feel a tiny connection with Axel, beyond his and Roxas' friendship? I don't think he did soo...[/spoiler]
[/QUOTE]Quite honestly I think he did
[spoiler]You definately see it in Axel's death scene. And he always seems to have this bond with Axel, and Axel with him.[/spoiler]