OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2

Rachael

THIS JUST IN! OFFICAL DATE!

Square Enix has announced! MARCH 28th!

And als announced the main character's voice actors DISCUSS! (Spoiler for those HARDCORE waiters.: [Spoiler]Main Characters
Haley Joel Osment..............................................Sora
Tony Anselmo..............................................Donald Duck
Bill Farmer..............................................Goofy
David Gallagher..............................................Riku
Hayden Panettiere..............................................Kairi
Jesse McCartney..............................................Roxas
Brittany Snow..............................................Namine
Christopher Lee..............................................DiZ

Final Fantasy Characters
Corey Burton..............................................Yensid
Sean Marquette..............................................Pence
Steve Burton..............................................Cloud Strife
Rachael Leigh Cook..............................................Tifa Lockhart
Mena Suvari..............................................Aerith Gainsborough
David Boreanaz..............................................Squall Leonhart (Leon)
Hedy Burress..............................................Yuna
Matt McKenzie..............................................Auron
Tara Strong..............................................Rikku
Gwendoline Yeo..............................................Paine

Disney Characters
Sean Astin..............................................Hercules
James Woods..............................................Hades
Robby Benson..............................................Beast
Scott Weinger..............................................Aladdin
Dan Castellaneta..............................................Genie
Ming-Na..............................................Mulan
Mark Mosley..............................................Mushu
Miguel Ferrer..............................................Shan-Yu
Zach Braff..............................................Chicken Little
Bruce Boxleitner..............................................Tron [/spoiler]

also Game cover: [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25174&stc=1[/IMG]

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes indeed. However I hope they don't end up bumping it if they do there is hell to pay. So other people March the 28th is when it comes out EVERYWHERE in North America. There is no offical release date for australia or europe though... sorry to say.

[color=darkred]March 28th is a pretty good date, I think. Obviously it'll come out quite a bit later in Europe, which means I'll have plenty of time to play ACWW which gets released in Europe on March 31st. I really hate it when games are released at the same time or within the same month or something. One, I can't usually afford to buy more than one, and two, I can never allocate enough time to play more than one game.

This happened with Metroid prime 2, Paper Mario, and FF: Dawn of Souls... I only managed to complete Metroid Prime 2, and finish half of FFI from the two games on the cart. I still haven't played Paper Mario properly. I don't why, but I just lose interest if I have to get a game way after the original release date.[/color]

[size=1]I am quite excited for it!

It also comes out the day after my friend's birthday, I bet she's excited about it as well. :animesmil

If anyone would like to read the article that states it, it is [URL=http://www.square-enix.com/na/company/press/2006/0208/]here[/URL]!.

Do enjoy.

The article also talks about [b]Sanctuary[/b], the English version of [b]Passion[/b]!

I can't wait to hear it! :D :D :D

[b]Fin.[/b] [/size]

Guest Joeyisthecooles
Here are a couple of sites. Ign.com go to ps2 and search kingdom hearts. another is the kingdoms hearts official web site. This game looks really goood!! the release date is march 28 yeahhh!!

There u go

Yeah im with Chef dont spam up the board.

Anyway Im not to familar with the names of voice actors are the ones listed all the originals? Also is Sora supposed to [spoiler] have amnesia he began losing his memory in chain of memories[/spoiler]. I really hate amnesia plot lines but it is KH2 so I can look past that

[QUOTE=Ramen_Mido]Yeah im with Chef dont spam up the board.

Anyway Im not to familar with the names of voice actors are the ones listed all the originals? Also is Sora supposed to [spoiler] have amnesia he began losing his memory in chain of memories[/spoiler]. I really hate amnesia plot lines but it is KH so I can look past that[/QUOTE]

From what I gathered they are except Aerieth whom was originally Mandy Moore I think and now she's being played by Mena Suvari of whom I do not know.

As for the memory thing that is explained in Kingdom Hearts 2 or if you play Kingdom Hearts: COM but if you want info on that game go to that thread please or PM me since I mastered them both.

Guest Stafal-chan
March 28th...TT_TT ah...thats so far... i hope they don't move it. the person who does Kairi's voiceover annoys me to no end i think she had the most annoying voice :mad:

hmmm... KH:Chain of Memories :animeswea uhh i dun think i have any friends who would have it...actually most of my friends really aren't into video games. ah... i dunno wat to do

^^^ Dont beat yourself up just buy it. Thanks to my good buddy Swedish Chef I know how the games connect. Its safe to say you will not need to play this game to understand KH2. But it may hold you over untill KH2 comes out.Id end all of COM disscusions now and save them for that theard.

[QUOTE=Stafal-chan]March 28th...TT_TT ah...thats so far... i hope they don't move it. the person who does Kairi's voiceover annoys me to no end i think she had the most annoying voice :mad:

hmmm... KH:Chain of Memories :animeswea uhh i dun think i have any friends who would have it...actually most of my friends really aren't into video games. ah... i dunno wat to do[/QUOTE]

For what it is worth. I suggest you wait to see who is voicing Roxas.... SO bad... *ears bleed*

[quote name='Swedish Chef']From what I gathered they are except Aerieth whom was originally Mandy Moore I think and now she's being played by Mena Suvari of whom I do not know.[/quote]

[color=darkred]Mina Suvari? Do you mean the same Mina Suvari who was in American Pie and American Beauty?[/color]

[color=darkred]That's pretty surprising. It's shocking when you find out that certain actors or celebrities take up roles that you never would've expected them to. I mean, I only found out that Danny Dyer played a role in GTA Vice City after watching The Business. I was all like "dude...WTF?".[/color]

I was going to go as Donald but I might get arrested for not wearing pants.

Anyway I saw this pic of Sora , Goofy , and Donald rushing into an[spoiler] actual army of heartless do you think you actually get to play that part? An all out battle aganist an army of Heartless would be amazing.[/spoiler]

[QUOTE=Ramen_Mido]I was going to go as Donald but I might get arrested for not wearing pants.

Anyway I saw this pic of Sora , Goofy , and Donald rushing into an[spoiler] actual army of heartless do you think you actually get to play that part? An all out battle aganist an army of Heartless would be amazing.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

I can't say but there might be a said event that said moment occurs :)

[quote name='Swedish Chef']I can't say but there might be a said event that said moment occurs :)[/quote]
hey ! Im kinda new to the place but i got LOADS of info on anime's dat i'v watched...as for KH2 ... well i finished the game last month... of course it was in japanese but i was a diehard fan and i bought the game anyway...i got major spoilers for the story, anyone interested? I could tell you guys about that [spoiler]lots of heartless scene[/spoiler] too if you'd like

[color=darkred][size=1]Added spoiler tags -- Bombu[/size][/color]

[quote name='anime_dark']Well sure i'd tell you...but first how do you use spoiler tags? Like i said i'm new here ... heh.. sorry[/quote]
I DID IT... Thanks a lot Ramen_Mido...You helped a LOT... Alright let's see.. [spoiler] Well the heartless scene is a fight scene in the middle of the story,over there you kill 1000 heartless .... The heartless are kinda easy but its real cool how you smack them dead...All 1000 of them ![/spoiler]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]You guys are ******* lucky. >_>; up north in Norway we don't get this game before the date of 14th August or something, which sucks. KH2 is going to be a must-buy of mine, and I'm sure to be respected in the game seeing as I'm a fan of both FF 'n the infamous Disney movies, especially Timeboat Willie, anyone else that look damn forward to play the "Timeless River" stage where you fight [spoiler]Peg-Leg Pete[/spoiler]? And boy, it looks fun having Simba as a party member. Any opinions on my post? :cool: [/FONT]

[color=darkred][size=1]Added spoiler tags, because it [i]sounds[/i] like a spoiler to me, but please, correct me if I'm wrong and I'll sort it -- Bombu[/size][/color]