OtakuBoards

Regarding SPAM policies, and non-discussed rules. Please read.

Guest Altron Gundam

Guest Altron Gundam
This is regarding how we will handle violaters of the rules Transtic and I posted earlier on. This is usually the standard for which staff handles violaters. In case you are wondering how many chances you have, or if you have any fights with someone this is how to handle it.

[b]1. If you get into a flaming fight,(flaming is not tolerated but if it should come into play) bring this fight to a moderator to settle it. Discuss any further disagreements outside the board using AIM or Private Messages. Don't waste this board's disk space with meanigless bullcrap.[/b]

[b]2. If you have a disagreement with a staff member, and ONLY if you really need to speak your opinion do it through PM and don't involve the general board public. We don't need more meaningless crap going around the board.[/b]

[b]3. If you violate ANY of the rules, BUT its only a minor infraction according to the mods' or admins' opinion they will let you know out on the board public, saying you did this or that. It won't be anything major, but just a simple reminder.[/b]

[b]4. If someone continues to violate the rules continuously, they WILL receive a PM regarding a Ban Warning. That person shall only receive ONE ban warning. If he/she persists to stop, a ban shall be taken into consideration by admins.[/b]

[b]5. Regarding major SPAM or continuous SPAM. This crap will not be tolerated. Only post meaningful and good topics, not a bunch of crap like "Yay, I reached 100 posts." or "Vejita can beat Gokou, haha!". That will count in an instant Ban Warning on a major SPAM situation.[/b]

[b]6. These regards to ALL members. If you catch someone trying to violate any of the board rules in DB or anywhere else on Otaku before any of the staff, please report it to the forum mod. Like, for example, in DB, just feel free to PM me, Transtic, or coolkam. I'm usually on in the mornings around 10:30 to 11:40 PST, and in the afternoons after 4:30 PM PST.[/b]

Thank you for your time.

Yeah, I agree here.... it's been said in the General Discussion forum, with a few modifications... they also apply here.

And just to add to rules Numero 4.... Sometimes we don't give warning to you personally.... put it this way, if we delete/close a topic you posted, and then you post the same one or even a equally stupid one, you may find yourself banned next time you tyr to enter the site. Like earlier today I had to deal with something similar to this. Safer told me about it, I didn't want to waste my time with this person again cause I already deleted his other topic and he posted the same ridiculous topic again so I didn't bother waste time giving a warning.

I would just like to take this time to say something else, many people have been asking me that they want to become a mod, well here is my answer for you....

ANYONE, who asks to become a mod, will definately NOT become one

there, simple as that, if we need a moderator for a certain forum, we discuss who would be the best person for the job, someone we have had an eye on for a while even, but should anyone ask to become a dragonball mod, or a mod for anything for that matter, they will definately NOT become one....

i agree with you totally Altron. Theres been to much of that stuff in the past...thimoc, banning of SSJGoten, yep finally the boards will be rid of these pieces of worthless scum. Just voicing my opinion sorry.:p

Also, here is a suggestion:
I haven't seen much of this lately but, I have seen it in the past. Posting topics such as "admins come here" or "Justin" to get specific memebrs attention should warrant an immediate warning. Such attention should be gotten through PM or AIM...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I hate those "What are your fav..." topics, they should be banned too...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, you can't BAN a topic....

but I know what you mean, those kind of topics will also be closed if posted....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

lol, you can't BAN a topic....

but I know what you mean, those kind of topics will also be closed if posted.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I don't mean literally "ban" I meant like, not allowed... all mods in the DB forum are workin EXTRA hard to get rid of those stupid topics... I take my hat off to you guys.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]I don't mean literally "ban" I meant like, not allowed... all mods in the DB forum are workin EXTRA hard to get rid of those stupid topics... I take my hat off to you guys.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

hey, I work my butt off too you know....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bareck79 [/i]
[B]dude thats gay, im sorry but it is. this is a dragonballz aria. and you shut windows down just because they post urls. that is soo gay. sorry but it is. and its kindof self centered. :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Then leave.....[/color][/b][/size]