OtakuBoards

Regarding SPAM policies, and non-discussed rules. Please read.

Guest Altron Gundam

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bareck79 [/i]
[B]dude thats gay, im sorry but it is. this is a dragonballz aria. and you shut windows down just because they post urls. that is soo gay. sorry but it is. and its kindof self centered. :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

1) Your a little cock
2)How is it gay if a mod does his JOB to stop a flaming fight?
3)If you're in a fight, why waste the board's space and time fighting over the boards instead of using PM's?
4)SPAMming is annoying and stupid. It also wastes the board's disk space.
5) Don't tell me how to do my job after you come in here w/ two posts, jackass..
6) You're a sucka w/ the IQ of a pig... aria=area... -_-...nuff said...

[B]i wasnt spamming, i was just telling people about a cool link thats all. i dont spam, i know how annoying that is. its not even my site. i just think its cool and thought other people would like to know about it. thats all [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah but the rules state simply, Do not post URLs in a post specifically for that reason. the reason being to promote it... commercially or not.... People aren't dumb, they can find the sites themselves....

And for someone like you... who is what? 20 something... you sure act like a 8 year old using "gay" as an insult... think up something that your 10 year old firend's don't say.

[B]im normally not good with insults. id like to keep it that way. [/B][/QUOTE]

Neither am I... you are using gay as some type of insult..... you don't think I'm in anyway offended by that?

Anywya, my post was a little harsh so I appologize for it.... just becareful what words you use.... esspecially around me.