OtakuBoards

Strangest song you've ever gotten stuck in your head

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=darkviolet]Yes, I know this is a really silly thread, but deal with me folks, all the good serious stuff was taken. But seriously what is the strangest song you ever got stuck in your head? Please be sure to tell where the song is from and the name of the song. Even better, leave a story.

Here's mine:

This morning I woke up and I had the song Everybody wants to be a Cat from Disney's Aristocats stuck in my head. I don't know how or why I had this particular song in my head. I hadn't dreamed of cats and I hadn't seen the movie in I don't know how long, but there it was hanging around in my head like The Bare Naked Ladies Brian Wilson song does to me at times. Except that I've been listening to the cd with that song on it.

Having a cartoon song stuck in your head is bad enough, but it's even worse when you haven't seen the movie in a while and you break out into 'A square with a horn makes you wish you weren't born ev'ry time he plays' while you fold laundry and your mom looks at you like you've finally lost your mind.

I guess as consolation I can always tell myself that at least it wasn't the Barney song. I swear I am never going to let my daughter watch Barney.

So, anyone else want to give it a go?[/color]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Now this song stuck in my head I find it weird why I remember it. One day I was listening to a song I never heard of that contained the words

".....The love and confusion it makes me feel it makes me shout for the love and confusion it makes me feel it makes me shout it makes me feel it makes me shout it makes me feel I got you under my skin I got you under my skin......."

I don't know but I kept on humming it because I liked the tune but I didn't want to remember it.When I woke up the next day I don't know if I heard it on the radio to much at night but I was hooked on that song like heck.I couldn't get it out of my head.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

SLipknots "I push My fingers into my eyes" song (I dont know what the real name is.)

"I push my fingers into my eyes/its the only thing that slowly stops the ache/ but its made of all the things I have to take/Jesus it never ends, it works its way inside..."

Good song. Fun and all that other stuff. Definitely an interesting song to listen to.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]hmm a good topic. my song that i cant seem to get out of my head is walky talky man ( i dont know who sings it though *curses*) i saw those iPod commercials and i couldnt get the song out of my head! it was drivin me friggin nuts! oh well, it made me download it on to my iPod so i guess i really ended up losin the battle to apple on that one.

Another song that is stuck in my head thanx to my sister is that she will be loved song by maroon 5. She plays this song everyday and she puts on repeat so i pratically know the words to it. it is a cool song though. not as good as this love, but right up there.[/COLOR]

[color=darkslateblue][size=1]Banana Phone.

RING RING RING RING RING!!

BANANA PHOOOOONE!!!

Yeah, the banana phone song. I remember, I sang it on the bus for thirty minutes, and boy were my friends pissed off. Weird enough, then another song got stuck in my head that my friend made up, the lyrics: 'I'm a munchkin living in a tin can.' XD[/color][/size]

Guest pattiemoomoo
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] Uhm....probably Aqua's "Barbie Girl". Either that or Miyavi singing "La Li Lo" ......I just randomly burst out singing either of those one day in the hall at my school. O_o; Everyone thought I was crazy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sesshomarufan][color=darkslateblue]hmm a good topic. my song that i cant seem to get out of my head is walky talky man ( i dont know who sings it though *curses*) i saw those iPod commercials and i couldnt get the song out of my head! it was drivin me friggin nuts! oh well, it made me download it on to my iPod so i guess i really ended up losin the battle to apple on that one.
[/color][/QUOTE]
Walkie talkie man is performed by Steriogram. It's a pretty neat song too.

The weirdest song I've got stuck in my head is the Cluckin Bell theme, found on Rockstar games Teaser site [url="http://www.cluckinbellhappychicken.com"]www.cluckinbellhappychicken.com[/url] from Grand Theft Auto: SanAndreas. I even made a post on my MyO with the lyrics, hoping to over-thrash the lyrics until they finally left my head. Nah, that didn't work. ^_^;

It was just such a happy tune, that contradictarily (if that's a word) had such morbidly honest lyrics.

I think my head's more like a jukebox. Sure, I have songs stuck in my head, but my memory's so good that it tries to play them all at once. But the one song I've been trying to remember, 'Freckles' I think, the opening to Rurouni Kenshin, won't come to me! But sometimes I find myself sitting in class and then I'm hearing the Treasure Trove Cove music from Banjo-Kazooie. This can be a positive thing.
I think that having a song stuck in your head means that your brain has subconciously connected it with something else in your life. I'm way too smart to be 13! Or not.

I can have songs stuck in my head at any time of the day, which can be quite annoying when you're trying to pay attention at school or you're making your homework.

But the most annoying one has got to be hte 'Badger Song'. It sort of goes likes this:

'Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badgerm, MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM!'

IT's sooo stupid!

[color=darkviolet]I once had the NA Sailor Moon theme song stuck in my head. You don't think that's bad? It was stuck in my head so bad I ended up singing it. Still not sorry for me? I started singing it in my Conservation 101 class in College.

I will never forget how everyone looked at me when I got extremly off key at the part about she 'will never turn her back on a friend. I think it was after that I tried to stay in the bathroom when the show came on in the morning. But yeah, I still miss Fox59 from Syracuse New York.[/color]

Weirdest song ever stuck in my head...

I would have to say for about an entire month (Yes, month...that ain't no typo) I couldn't get the Vengaboys song "We like to Party!" out of my head. I couldn't help but whistle along to the synthizers and sing along to the lyrics.

It was a catchy song, what could I say? :D

...[I]The Venga bus is comin' & everybody's jumpin',
New York through San FranSisco,
An Interstate free disco,
The wheels of steel are turnin' & traffic lights are burnin',
so if you like to party,
Get on and move your body[/I]...

You hear it alot now in the Six Flags commercials.

my sis once listened to the weirdest song ALL NIGHT!! It ended up in my dreams and stuck in my head every day for a month and it goes like this.

[I]I wanna fu*k a dog in the as*
I wanna fu*k a dog in the as*[/I]

then, they go on to more demented subjects and by the end, its

[I]I wanna fu*k your mom in the as*
I wanna fu*k your mom in the as*[/I]

It's so weird.

Well, i had that Naruto Theme opening from the latest episodes, you know, the one "Fighting Dreamers" stuck in my head all freaking week! Course' it was a reat song, so i wasn't ti bugged!

Also, i got the CowBoyBebop The Movie Theme, 'Ask DNA' Stuck in my head! That beat at the begging is so dam... AWSOM! The whole song is just so catchy!

[SIZE=1]Hmm interesting...

Well I seem to get the weirdest songs stuck in my head for ages at a time, one of the earliest times I can remember it happened was the in Spring 2001. The song [I]I'm Blue[/I] had been playing in the morning for maybe the guts of six weeks, in the end everywhere I went I couldn't help but hum the tune as I walked. That may not sound too annoying but the fact is that I despised the song and I just couldn't get it out of my head.

One of the better songs I've got stuck in my head was [I]Turning Japanese[/I] by [b]The Revs[/b], it was just me and about four of my friends just singing it and air-guitaring, yes we were weird as kids. It actually hasn't happened in ages though walking down the hall a day or so ago I heard one of the guys whistling the tune from [b]Kill Bill[/b] where Elle is walking down the hall of the hospital. It was both funny and freaky at the same time.[/SIZE]

[quote name='DeathBug][color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]Last night at work, I kept singing "I'm Too Sexy" because I couldn't get the damn song out of my head. Fortunatly, it's true, so I didn't seem too weird.[/font][/size'][/color][/quote]That's been happening to me alot, too. But the oddest song ever stuck in my head has gotta be the Barney song. About a month ago, it was feaky *_*

And I've also Gotten Teltubies Stuck in my head. That smiling baby in the sun is very annoying.

)\(@-|-3

[quote name='DeathBug][color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]Last night at work, I kept singing "I'm Too Sexy" because I couldn't get the damn song out of my head. Fortunatly, it's true, so I didn't seem too weird.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote]

[color=darkviolet]TSk, tsk Deathbug, you shouldn't lie about being Sexy :D

My mom ended up getting the song 'Walkin' 'round in women's underwear' stuck in her head because I got it stuck in my head and started to sing it.

For those of you who don't know it's sung to the tune of 'Walking in a winter wonderland' But it's a bout a guy who wears his wife's underwear.

Lucky for me though, I walk around in women's underwear on a regular basis. Also, it's considered socially acceptable for women to wear women's underwear.[/color]

hmm I have all the ramsiten songs stuck in my head, as a result of falling asleep while lisning to them when really buggered.
But atm I have somewhere by the village people. it just turned up in my head one day when i was sitting aoubt.

btw that slipkot song mentioned is duality of volume 3

The oddest song that I had stuck in my head was 1,4,5 or Days like these by The Cat Empire or Sucker by 28 DAYS. They're just really catchy.

[QUOTE]'s days like these
that make us happy
like a puppy getting lucky
with Lassie
hassle-free hours passing by
with that beat one two
said it's days like these kicking back
just doing what we do[/QUOTE] From Days like these by The Cat Empire

[QUOTE]The doctor turned and gave a grin
and reached into his bag
but instead of an injection
got a record with a tag
that said listen to this daily
with hip shaking and such things
then he puts the record in
grabs a mic and starts to sing
you need some

One four five
to make you high to make you high
to make you high to make you high
when heaven falling from the sky
to make you high to make you high [/QUOTE] 1,4,5 by the Cat Empire

[QUOTE]Here we go fools
And it’s on once again for young and old
Because you stole the farmboy’s time
Cuz if you find me on the trippy hip hop
Like I said before you whore
We got the drop on you you’re through
So don’t try and copy
The style of those you chose to propose because you’re sloppy
There’s a noise at the front door
And just last week you sounded just like Faith No More

Suckers come and go
you wont fight it you wont know,
There’s some things you’ll never know

You’ve bought a new record kid
Now you’ve got a new style
Let me tell you right now
You’re like a senile pedophile
Cuz you wanna rape the kids but they wont’ pay you ****
Because you cut your hair when it was time to leave
OH fingertip main trip, think you’re so down and I just can’t take it
Suckers like you who fake it through, you’re through
Make me wanna be sick and you‘re sliding up and down
HIP HOP'S TIP![/QUOTE]

Sucker, 28 Days

You see, they are very catchy.

Guest narakusgirl367
[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]Yes, I know this is a really silly thread, but deal with me folks, all the good serious stuff was taken. But seriously what is the strangest song you ever got stuck in your head? Please be sure to tell where the song is from and the name of the song. Even better, leave a story.

Here's mine:

This morning I woke up and I had the song Everybody wants to be a Cat from Disney's Aristocats stuck in my head. I don't know how or why I had this particular song in my head. I hadn't dreamed of cats and I hadn't seen the movie in I don't know how long, but there it was hanging around in my head like The Bare Naked Ladies Brian Wilson song does to me at times. Except that I've been listening to the cd with that song on it.

Having a cartoon song stuck in your head is bad enough, but it's even worse when you haven't seen the movie in a while and you break out into 'A square with a horn makes you wish you weren't born ev'ry time he plays' while you fold laundry and your mom looks at you like you've finally lost your mind.

I guess as consolation I can always tell myself that at least it wasn't the Barney song. I swear I am never going to let my daughter watch Barney.

So, anyone else want to give it a go?[/color][/QUOTE]
i hate you so much die die die die :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1] The funny thing I find myself singing this song, It's so freakin repetitive and old but if you look at the lyrics I'm sure you will recognize it. By the Spin Doctors "Two Princes"

Lyrics :
Said if you want to call me baby
Just go ahead now
And if you like to tell me maybe
Just go ahead now
And if you wanted to buy me flowers
Just go ahead now
And if you like to talk for hours
Just go ahead now

Soooo annoying...yet I find myself singing it.just one of those songs XD! [/SIZE][/FONT]

How many of you have seen Azumanga Daioh? In the first episode the HYPER-CUTE main charachter, Chiao-Chan is wearing an apron and holding a bowl, mixing something. She sings, "Cooking is so fun, cooking is so fun, now its time to take a break and see what we have done! Yay! Its ready!" In this ultra cute vvoice. IT HAUNTS MY DREAMS!

Burt Bacharach - Rain Drops are Falling on My Head

I heard it on this commercial like 4 years ago (back when I was in the US). It's be stuck in my head for all these years and has been killing me with my own insanity!!! Ahhhh!

Anway, here's the lyrics (so it might get stuck in your head too):

Raindrops keep falling on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling
So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he's got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are falling on my, head they keep falling
But there's one thing I know
The blues he sends to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me