OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes . . . andrew . . . right now there is a young lady in the castle, she goes by the name siren . . .

*** she is here to kill him isn't she . . .

yes, she is. i have a feeling you know why . . .

*** yes . . .

good, that will save me some very valuable time . . .

*** she must be stopped then, for the sake of the kingdom . . . and for the sake of my son . . . GUA . . .

NO SHHH DON'T CALL FOR THE GUARDS . . . she mustn't be killed, she is here for one purpose, and now it is not to kill your son, whether she knows this yet or not . . .

*** hmmm . . . i trust you, spirit . . . but i love my son and i love the people of this kingdom . . .

as i know both he and they love you sir, and that's why i am speaking to you . . . the others only know of my presence subconsciously, they have sensed me but i have contacted none of them . . . your son's friend . . .

** craig??

yes . . . craig . . . he has a bit of subconscious knowledge of me, so that i may circumvent explaining myself to him . . .

***probably a wise idea, craig's fierceness is a great quality to have in a warrior, but sometimes it works against him . . . he's a good kid though . . .

aye, i'm sure of it . . . but

***but you haven't gotten to the big problem yet have you . . .

no . . . no sir, not even remotely . . . ahhh . . . i am sensing that siren is no longer a hidden presence in the castle herself . . . she has been found by a young fighter, ken . . .

***ahh ken, yes, i trust him . . . he will get to the bottom of her story . . .

good, time is of the essence . . . i must leave you, please, this matter must for the time being be kept between you and i . . . there may be a way to prevent the catastrophe which is awaiting vegeta on the future's horizon . . . unnecessary alarm now will only harm us

*** yes, i understand . . . i would say god be with you, spirit . . . but i have a feeling he already is . . .

yes . . . yes he is . . .

*******JOH-SHIM-BAH-SHA-RIKYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******

the light particles disappear, and the former king sits in his chair, breathing peacefully, and slowly falls into a deep calm sleep.

**from space, i see you king, sleeping peacefully, may god be with you as well, here is a forcefield of energy for you as well my friend . . . **shim-kri-ya** !!!!!!!!!!

*Siren thinks for a second*

Siren: ....

Ken: Well? Why is andrew not a good king?

*suddenly Ken felt something*

Ken: What the hell was that... something teleported into space...

Siren: What?

Ken:.... nothing... never mind... now tell me... why?

Siren: I just... dont want him to be king...

Ken: Uh?... great answer....

Siren: Listen... let me go...

Ken: I will.... i am always nice to people... i just dont take kindly to those trying to kill the king...

*Ken turns his back and Sirens fires a Ki blast*

*Ken steps to the right and the blast goes right next to him*

Ken: Tsk Tsk.... now go on your way...

Siren: Grr..

*Ken walks into the palace...*

*** young ken you have sensed me . . . do not be afraid if i do not communicate directly with you again for a time, but we shall meet . . . thank you for sparing the young woman . . . you are a noble fighter and an asset to this planet . . . peace be with you on your journey . . .

*** siren . . . your internal senses have detected a presence up to which now you were not fully aware of . . . it is my presence you are sensing . . . i know your motivation behind dethronnig andrew, and i know what it means to you . . . for your safety, tread lightly, there is evil manifesting on this planet -- you are a valient warrior in your own right -- but you will be no match if you are caught between the factions . . . peace be with you ***

*Ken walks to the gravity room*

Ken: That was weird... i wonder if something did teleport into space... or... nah.... no one can breathe in space... only Frieza could... and that was... phew a long time ago...

*Ken steps into the gravity room*

Ken: back to training!

*Ken turns it to 250 gravity*

Ken: Ur..gh...

*Ken powers up and movement is still hard*

Ken: Urgh...

*Ken barely walks over to the weights and begins to train*
~~~~~~
old stats:
Strength:9,000
speed:7,250
agility:7,500
dex:7,000
Ki:7,500
New stats:
Strength: 10,000
Speed:8,000
agility:8,500
dex:8,000
Ki:9,500
~~~~~~~
Ken: Hmm... seems like i have seen siren somewhere before.... but... where... hm...

*Ken stops trianing and starts thinking*

Ken: ..... i know i saw her somewhere before.... where... where... hm...

*Ken walks out and flys to a mountain*

*Ken sits on the mountain and keeps thinking*

Ken: If i'm a saiyen... then whose line am i from... Vegetas... or Gokus... i cant be from Gokus because only Craig is a decendant of Goku... and i cant be a decendant of Vegeta... or i'd be royalty... the only other saiyen is... Brolli... !?.... nah... he never had a chance to have a son..... then... who....

*Ken stands up confuesed*

Ken: Who are my ancestors.... did Brolli have a kid.... no... no way... nah...

Ken: Did he...?

*Ken looks up at the sky, the wind blows thru his hair*

Ken: .......

siren runs through the guards and into the night air and teleports away

siren lands on a mountian about 6 miles from her camp

siren: i'm getting a headache... no... not again! get out of my mind!!! i won't bend to your will!!!

???: but you already have... in the palace...

siren: you don't have entire control of me!! you can only use a fraction of my power!!!

??? a minor detail... it will be resolved shortly... make it easyer on your self... give in...

siren: i won't!! as long as i fight you can't completely control me...

???: really?... sleep.

siren collapses in the snow, falling into a dark oblivion

*Ken looks up*

Ken: I have to be a decendant of Brolli... there is no one else... so... i am a decendant of brolli....

*Ken flys up*

Ken: Brolli... the legendary saiyen...

*Ken flys higher*

Ken: Beta Attack

*Hundreds of small ki blasts fly up and form a single orb of ki and flys into the ground causing a massive explosion*

Ken: Back to training...

*Ken flys to the grav room and trains all of his stats evenly...*
~~~~~~
Old Stats:
Strength: 10,000
Speed:8,000
agility:8,500
dex:8,000
Ki:9,500
New Stats:
Strength: 11,250
Speed:10,000
Agility:10,000
Dex:10,000
Ki:11,000
~~~~~~

Ken: that is enough training for today...

*Ken walks down the hall in his gruff clothing looking at the royal gaurds in their unifroms... they grin at his baggy jeans and his tshirt*

*He walks out and flys up*

Ken: I am glad criag let me train....

*He flys up and decides to form a new attack*

Ken: Hmm..... something is ominous about the sky...

*Ken walks into the ghetto slums*

Ken: Yes... something is wrong...

*Ken walks into his house and turns up his stereo*

Ken: Even a saiyen enjoys music... heh...

WHAT!!! NO!! IT'S STILL EARLY!!!! BUT I CAN FEEL IT . . . NO . . . WAIT . . . THIS FORCE IS NOT IT . . . what????? . . . IT'S ATTACKING SIREN!!!! AND I THINK SHE THINKS IT IS ME!!!!!

I MUST HELP!!!

**** BACK DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!! ******

. . . OH NO she has passed out . . . i must help her!!! if i don't the demon will devour her soul and this may be the catalyst for the end!!!!

**** mindports to siren ****

inside her subconscious it is dark . . . but shadows are dancing everywhere . . .

i feel you here now demon, you will be no longer in a moment . . . i hope you are prepared for the judgment which will be laid upon your spirit . . .

****YOU!!!!!!!! HOW DID YOU GET HERE!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO DO TO STOP ME???? I AM AN AGENT OF JANENBA!!!! YOU WILL BOW!!!

SILLY DEMON . . . DO YOU NOT KNOW ME??? LEAVE THIS GIRL'S BODY NOW!!!! IF YOU WISH TO FIGHT ME, THEN LET'S TAKE THIS AWAY FROM HERE!!!! I WILL PROVE YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A WEAK AND WEARY SHADE AWAITING ITS ETERNAL REST . . . IT IS A FAVOR I LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING TO YOU . . .

NOW!!! LET'S GO!!!!

**** SIREN'S BODY CRINGES AND SHAKES AS A RED HUE BUILDS AROUND HER BODY . . . A YELLOW LIGHT BEGINS CREEPING INTO THE RED . . . SHE IS LIFTED A FEW INCHES FROM THE GROUND BY THE AURA . . . THE YELLOW OVERTAKES THE RED AND BOTH PUSH AWAY FROM SIREN, LEAVING HER HOVING FOR A SPLIT SECOND ABOVE THE SOFT SNOW ON THE MOUNTAIN, WHERE SHE FALLS PAINLESSLY . . .

**** she comes to in just enough time to see the orangish orb racing away across the night sky . . .

****telepathically to siren******SIREN!!! I KNOW YOU ARE CONSCIOUS NOW!!! YOU MUST RETURN TO YOUR TROOPS!!! THIS DEMON MAY HAVE LEFT PARASITIC REMAINS IN YOUR MIND -- YOU MUST RETURN AND MEDITATE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME TO CLEANSE YOUR MIND, IF YOU DO NOT, YOU MAY LOSE CONTROL OF YOUR MIND!!!!

I WILL DEFEAT THIS DEMON, AND WHEN I DO, HIS PARASITES WILL BE DESTROYED AS WELL . . . BUT GO NOW, YOUR TROOPS NEED YOU!!!!!

siren: it's gone... i can think straight...

siren staggers up and trudges the 6 miles to the camp

sentry: are you ok

siren: once i thaw i will be... remind me never to camp up here again..

the man grins

man: no prob sir

siren: you don't have to keep watch... i doubt anyone but us are stupid enough to be up here at this time of night...

siren stumbeled to the fire, sat,and never remembered hitting the ground

****ken . . . turn back . . . siren has been attacked by this creature . . . ****

***INSIDE THE ORB'S FORCE FIELD . . .

WELL MONSTER, ARE YOU PREPARED TO FIGHT ME???

*** AS READY AS I'LL EVER BE YOU MONKEY!!!!

HA!! EVER IS A CONCEPT YOU WILL NEVER FULLY UNDERSTAND!!! HERE!!!

CLOSES BOTH FISTS, PLACES KNUCKLES TOGETHER -- SU-YI-SHA!!!! **SENDS ENERGY BLAST AT DEMON AND QUICKLY RUSHES AT THE DEMON THROUGH THE ENERGY TRAIL . . .

****WHA!! AARGHGHGH . . . **THE DEMON DODGES TO THE LEFT . . .

TOO SLOW, SHADE!!!! *KICKS DEMON IN THE STOMACH* HAHAH I MUST SAY, THAT FELT GOOD!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN EYES BUG OUT LIKE THAT IN A WHILE!!! *SENSES DEMON PREPARING TO LEFTPUNCH, COUNTERS TO THE DEMON'S RIGHT, AND LANDS A PUNCH SQUARE IN THE DEMON'S SIDE . . .

THERE YOU GO, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT???

HEEEE-YA---KEE-RYU!!!!!!!! *SENDS LIGHT BLAST AT DEMON'S BACK . . . AND THE DEMON DODGES IT!!!

**HAHAHAH WHATEVER YOU MAY BE, YOU MONKEY, YOU CANNOT BEAT ME!!!*** THE DEMON GLOATS AND LAUGHS . . .

OH DEMON!!! TURN AROUND!!!

**NO WAY, I'M NOT FOOLING FOR THAT OLD TRICK!! YOU AREN'T AS SMART AS I THOUGHT YOU WERE!!!

HAHAH WELL OK THEN DEMON, YOU KNOW, THERE IS ALWAYS AN EXCEPTION TO EVERY RULE, AND THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE OF NOT TURNING AROUND WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO -- IS WHEN THERE IS SOMETHING TO TURN AROUND AND SEE!!

*** NICE TRY BUT NO WA**** !#$%! SMASH !#$^!#^$ !!!! THE BLAST HAS COME BACK AND HIT THE DEMON IN THE BACK SENDING HIM HURTLING TOWARDS ZENMONKEY . . .

HEHEHE YES DEMON, THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO CALL THE RETURN BOOMERANG BLAST . . . AND NOW . . .

**SQUINTING HIS EYE, ZENMONKEY REARS BACK HIS LEFT HAND, WHICH GLOWS A BRIGHT GREEN . . .

*POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* RIGHT IN THE DEMON FACE!!!

***THERE IS A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SCREAMING NOISE AS THE DEMON'S FACE DISINTEGRATES IN SLOW MOTION AROUND THE FIERY KNUCKLES OF ZEN MONKEY . . .

AND HERE'S ONE FOR GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

****GRABS DEMON BY WHAT'S LEFT OF HIS NECK AND . . .

*** SNAP@@@@@ WITH A KNEE KICK RIGHT TO THE DEMON GUT . . . THERE IS A SPLIT SECOND PAUSE . . . AND . . . ZENMONKEY'S KNEE COMES OUT THROUGH THE DEMON'S BACK!!!!

THE FORCE PROPELS THE DEMON UPWARDS, WITH BOTH LEGS AND ARMS STILL OUTSTRETCHED . . .

AND NOW TO FINISH YOU DEMON!!!!

***places hands flat together . . . stops breathing . . . slows heart rate . . . shi-shu-ri-ma-KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! AND SPREADS HIS ARMS WIDE -- A MASSIVE BURST OF LIGHT ENERGY ERUPTS FORTH AND CATCHES THE DEMON SQUARE IN THE CHEST, FILLING HIS BODY AND HIS CELLS WITH LIGHT ENERGY . . . UNTIL THE WHOLE CREATURE ERUPTS IN A DISGUSTING BURST OF EVIL . . .

*** bits and chunks of demon come splattering back at zenmonkey, but are diverted by the aura field around him . . .

GOOD RIDDANCE DEMON . . .

***telepathically to siren -- siren . . . you should be ok now, if you have any problems w/ demontrace, just meditate for a moment, you will be ok . . .

***ken . . . siren is safe for now from the demon . . . but keep an eye out for her . . . she is a valiant warrior and as you see we must help each other until this story unfolds fully . . .

siren sits up suddenly

siren: headace is coming back

she teleports to a feild of grass and sits

siren: not again...

she suddenly rembers somthing sombody said MEDITATE, IT WILL HELP

siren: good idea

she lays back in the grass and meditates her power level rising dramaticly

yes, it is me . . . who am i . . . hmm . . you know . . . sometimes, just like yourself, i wish i had the answer to that question . . .

**what how did you . . . oh wait . .

yes, i heard your thoughts on this . . . and i have a small part of the answer for you . . . all that i am . . . is part of you . . . and you the same for me . . . many many millenia ago i was asked by the dai kaioushin to help develop a new race of protectors for the universe . . . it was decided that there would actually be two seperate races, each living seperately for each other, as a sort of fail-proof . . . from this plan rose the human race and the sayian race . . .

by the laws of the universe, the human race is actually more evolved than the sayians because they do not have a tail . . .

but . . . as you fully know from the legends of your ancestors, even the greatest human fighters like the ones known as krillin, tenshinhan, or even the one known as mr satan or hercule were no match for the awesome powers of the saiyans . . . and so it became that the saiyans were known as the greatest fighters in the universe . . . and from that came a desire to control the universe . . . but thanks to son goku . . .

**SON GOKU!!! YOU KNOW WHO HE IS!!!

yes yes, would you believe that i know son goku very well???

**BUT HE'S BEEN DEAD FOR HUNDREDS AND HUNDRES OF YEARS!!!!

ah ha yes, that is true . . . but still . . . thanks to him and his valiant efforts, the sayian race learned to live together in harmony with the peoples of the universe . . . which brings us to where we are today . . .

**WHICH IS???

well, my young friend

**KEN SUDDENLY TRIES TO TURN AROUND, BUT SEES NOTHING . . . AND THEN HEARS GRASS RUSTLING RIGHT BEHIND HIM . . .

well where i am is right behind you, but you won't catch me there for long . . . as far as where things are in the universe . . . well . . . for the first time in a very very long time . . . i don't even have all the answers to that question . . . but i don't think it will be long before the time for asking questions is over with . . . much like it is for you . . .

***KEN AWAKENS TO FIND HIMSELF IN A FIELD WITH SIREN . . .

NEITHER OF THEM ARE SURE HOW THE OTHER GOT THERE . . .

I WATCH FROM MY HYPERBARIC CHAMBER IN SPACE, DEEP IN MEDITATION AND TRAINING . . .

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: Right...well...*teleportation*

[i]Standing on a huge cliff overlooking a calm sea, Astralyas runs her fingers slowly through her black hair and backflips away... Moving into an attack stance, she begins to spar with the air, eyes closed, energies balanced perfectly.[/i]

Aster: ...slow kick.....remember the training.......Mordor, of shadows, of pain.....breathe slowly...

[i]By the time she had completed her warm up routine, the moon had risen over the land and Astralyas stopped and looked at the bright moon.[/i]

Aster: Dog moon tonight, it'll be stormy tomorrow. Right...*hair bursts into flame*

[i]Hair crackling with an intense heat, she began to use fire beams in her training, completely destroying the surrounding landscape. Stopping after anonother set of hours, she stood back and gazed at the destruction she had caused. Murmering a quick spell, she regenerated the entire area and smiled to herself.[/i][/COLOR]