Dragon Warrior

Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat
    • What is Star Wars?

Actually this diconary was published AFTER epsoide one. The reference is under Darth Sidious. It says he was a former senator from Naboo who Became supreme chancllor after a vote of no confidence in Chanceler Vallorum. These facts match the movie.
This is what i found out, This book was published by LUCASBOOKS.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Actually this diconary was published AFTER epsoide one. The reference is under Darth Sidious. It says he was a former senator from Naboo who Became supreme chancllor after a vote of no confidence in Chanceler Vallorum. These facts match the movie.
This is what i found out, This book was published by LUCASBOOKS.

:haha: :haha: :haha: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ahh, I thought you were speaking about the Star Wars Encyclopedia! Haha, silly me.

And of COURSE it's published by LucasBooks...the Lucas name holds claim over EVERYTHING Star Wars...video games, books, comics, you name it, they have a copywrite.[/color]

i got some SW trivia 4 ya:

1. Who was the first rebel pilot to die against the first Death Star?

2. What was the name of the person who crashed his A-Wing into the Super-Star Destroyer's bridge to make it crash?
**EASYNESS ALERT**
3. What were tha names of Leia and Han's kids?

4. What was the name of the alien singer that sung at jabba's palce? (HINT: she had a long mouth with red lips.)

[color=deeppink]I don't feel like answering all of them...I'm too lazy to really THINK about them :p

[b]3. What were tha names of Leia and Han's kids?[/b] Jacen, Jaina, Anakin

[b]4. What was the name of the alien singer that sung at jabba's palce?[/b] Sy Snoodles...gawd I loved the Special Edition rendition of that song...it was awesome. The Max Rebo Band...I need to go rent the Special Edition and watch it again...[/color]

I own the special edition and allt the origional movies. I like the origional ones better. As for Son Gotens questions( the ones BabyGirl didnt answer), i will have em tommorow at the latest.
(im going to watch the movies and find out!!)

Ah yes... well...

I still think Obi-wan dies... and I forgot to mention I think Yoda dies... maybe I just don't know anything about SW, but Yoda and Obi-wan are the only two that I know of who disappeared... unless their documentation of another? Which would lead me to believe they were both spirits to help train Luke. I said I didn't know when they die, and it could very well be after Ani falls in the lava pit... which obviously it has to be if he does die...

I believe there is somewhat of a long diration of time between Episode 3 and Episode 4.... perhaps at the end of Episode 3 Obi-wan dies? I think he does... and I think he will... what a twist that would put on the series...

Thats just what i think... and we shall not know till for another 3 years....

I should really get more into Star Wars... my mind has too much other crap to deal with... like Japanese things... and Art... and whatever....

Obi -Wan COULDNT die in epsoide three because he dies in epsoide 4( a new hope)

As for those questions....

1 My real name is Jaster Mereel

2 *looks in mirror at hair* hmmmm. I will find out and tell you tommorow if i find out.

3 i have no clue(lets see if babygirl knows......)

Wow...I really meant to get in on this earlier. But, anyway: DW...your question are all too easy. Boba Fett is my favorite character from the books.

1. Jaster Mereel.

2. It depends...I've seen his picture as a child and his hair was dark brown. However, I've also seen a picture of him as an older man...with white hair.

3. A Krayt Dragon.

To prove how much of a dork I am here's is the last statement of Jaster Mereel before being exiled from Concord Dawn.
[quote]
[i]Everyone dies.
It's the final and only lasting Justice. Evil exists; it is intelligence in the service of entropy. When the side of a mountain slides down to kill a village, this is not evil, for evil requires intent. Should a sentient being cause that landslide, there is evil; and requires Justice as a consequence, so that civilization can exist.

There is no greater good that Justice; and only if law serves Justice is it good law. It is said correctly that law exists not for the Just but for the unjust, for the Just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar.

I bow to no one and I give service only for cause.[/i][/quote]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like I was saying, I really meant to get in on this earlier. I'm a huge SW dork. Its kind of embarrassing but, oh well. To comment on TN's theory, I'd have to say its good, but I disagree. I pretty much know that Anakin fights Obi-Wan in ep. 3 which means that Obi-Wan couldn't have died. Also, there is difference in the appearance of Obi-Wan as an old man and Obi-Wan as a young man. Had he died young, he would've looked young, I think.

Concerning Sidious/Palpatine: I think everyone has pretty much come to the conclusion that Sidious and Palpatine are one and the same. If not, then one of those two should get a lawyer and sue the other for copyright-infringement upon his character.

Like BabyGirl said, most of this is just speculation. Even what we consider to be hard facts could change in coming years.

-Justin

:devil: :devil: :devil:

I like it when people take a interest in me!

I got the answer to your hair question(even though justin already answerd it) it is brown.

Its nice to know im not the only SW geek!
(at my school i am)

:mrt: I pity da fool who dont like Star Wars!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Ah yes... well...

I still think Obi-wan dies... and I forgot to mention I think Yoda dies... maybe I just don't know anything about SW, but Yoda and Obi-wan are the only two that I know of who disappeared... unless their documentation of another? Which would lead me to believe they were both spirits to help train Luke. I said I didn't know when they die, and it could very well be after Ani falls in the lava pit... which obviously it has to be if he does die...

I believe there is somewhat of a long diration of time between Episode 3 and Episode 4.... perhaps at the end of Episode 3 Obi-wan dies? I think he does... and I think he will... what a twist that would put on the series...

Thats just what i think... and we shall not know till for another 3 years....

I should really get more into Star Wars... my mind has too much other crap to deal with... like Japanese things... and Art... and whatever.... [/B][/QUOTE]

You have a good point. I mean why diden't Qui-gon disissapear in Episode 1? Wasit because he was alive and Obi-won wasen't really alive in episode 4?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]

You have a good point. I mean why diden't Qui-gon disissapear in Episode 1? Wasit because he was alive and Obi-won wasen't really alive in episode 4? [/B][/QUOTE]
I think its because he simply wasn't powerful enough. Bottom line. Disappearing seems to be the trademark of the powerful Jedi Masters. I seem to recollect another powerful master disappearing in one of the books I read. Though, I may very well be mistaken seeing as how I can't remember a name. I predict that in the coming movies several others will disappear upon their deaths.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
I think its because he simply wasn't powerful enough. Bottom line. Disappearing seems to be the trademark of the powerful Jedi Masters. I seem to recollect another powerful master disappearing in one of the books I read. Though, I may very well be mistaken seeing as how I can't remember a name. I predict that in the coming movies several others will disappear upon their deaths.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

You also raise a good point. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

i think that when mace windu dies he will disapear. i really hope that they don't release the episode II book before the movie, cause when they did that for epsidoe I, i couldn't help but buy the book and read it all in one night before the movie came out. so i kinda ruined the movie.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]3. A Krayt Dragon.[/b][/quote]

[color=deeppink]Damn j00...I was getting excited about answering that one :p In the N64 version of Rogue Squadron, Artoo beeps at you every time you fly by it during the first mission. I think it's cute :whoops:[/color]

[quote][b]To comment on TN's theory, I'd have to say its good, but I disagree. I pretty much know that Anakin fights Obi-Wan in ep. 3 which means that Obi-Wan couldn't have died. Also, there is difference in the appearance of Obi-Wan as an old man and Obi-Wan as a young man. Had he died young, he would've looked young, I think. [/quote][/b]

[color=deeppink]Indeed. TN, this re-instates my points...and I think I just deleted what Justin said about the Jedi technique for disappearing...but that ALSO is saying what I said before. And again, while your theory is good, it is pretty much proved incorrect :whoops:[/color]

[quote][b]If not, then one of those two should get a lawyer and sue the other for copyright-infringement upon his character. [/B][/QUOTE]
:rotflmao:

[color=deeppink]So anyway, are there no other female Star Wars nerds around here? That's sorta sad in a way :([/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Indeed. TN, this re-instates my points...and I think I just deleted what Justin said about the Jedi technique for disappearing...but that ALSO is saying what I said before. And again, while your theory is good, it is pretty much proved incorrect [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well who knows... obviously if he's powerful enough to control the force and if he can, disappear, then he could be powerful to appear as an aged man when training Luke....

We'll see Jenna.... We'll see....

[color=crimson][size=1]Gah, man I'm so far behind...all these Star Wars people showing off their SW knowledge....me YES I'm a HUGE SW fan, and I'm a female, too! *Slaps BabyGirl a high-five* I haven't watched the movies in forever because the only one I own is Return of the Jedi, which is my favorite one. I've read ALOT of books that go after the series and my favorite is [i]The Courtship of Princess Leia[/i]. That one was so romantic and I'm a sucker for that sort of stuff...and I also liked [i]Shadows of the Empire[/i] because it came in between episodes V and VI, which are my favorite two. I didn't care for Episode I at ALL...there was just no action and it was too flashy for a SW movie...and I really need to brush up on my SW trivia because I didn't know the answers to any of those questions except like one or two because it's been about two or three years since I was all DEEP into SW. But I did give out SW Valentine's cards out this year and I did think of BG when I was making them! *laughs* I saved you a Luke one for next year, okay? :D

EDIT...I just remembered...I also own Episode 1...I got it for my birthday one year...so Episode VI is not the only one I have...alright go me...[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Gah, man I'm so far behind...all these Star Wars people showing off their SW knowledge....me YES I'm a HUGE SW fan, and I'm a female, too! *Slaps BabyGirl a high-five* I haven't watched the movies in forever because the only one I own is Return of the Jedi, which is my favorite one. I've read ALOT of books that go after the series and my favorite is [i]The Courtship of Princess Leia[/i]. That one was so romantic and I'm a sucker for that sort of stuff...and I also liked [i]Shadows of the Empire[/i] because it came in between episodes V and VI, which are my favorite two. I didn't care for Episode I at ALL...there was just no action and it was too flashy for a SW movie...and I really need to brush up on my SW trivia because I didn't know the answers to any of those questions except like one or two because it's been about two or three years since I was all DEEP into SW. But I did give out SW Valentine's cards out this year and I did think of BG when I was making them! *laughs* I saved you a Luke one for next year, okay? :D[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]::is too excited to find one cool part of that long post::...YAY! :excited: Finally, another Star Wars chick! And about the Valentine...could you perhaps save a Han Solo one instead? :smooch:

Lol...Han is my favorite character from the movies. I'm SO in love with him (and Harrison Ford in general) that I have a HUGE cardboard stand up thing in the corner of my room. I'll take a picture by it some day and show everyone :p

Luke is awesome too, I admire his many "Jedi abilities" ;) I started not liking him as much after the books started to make him seem like this "down with nature and all that is good" instead of the cool, roguish guy he started out as. I suppose that was all a part of his transformation from farm boy to Jedi ledgend, but the books have pretty much destroyed his character.

I also agree with your statement about not being deep into Star Wars for several years...I'm the same way. My trivia is a bit rusty since I strayed away from SW for a while, and I have been having trouble finding EU books that interest me.

[i]Ah well, so is the life of a fanatic[/i] :whoops:[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Sure, I'll save you a Han Solo one! He was my favorite guy, too! He was so awesome and his ship and he had CHEWIE, man Han rocks. When I was a kid me and my friends and my sisters would all get together and play Star Wars and I was always Princess Leia and my best friend was Luke and her brother was Han. We always made my sister be Darth Vader. Then my Uncle who is my ROLE MODEL and got me into SW was Obi-Wan and my Aunt was Chewie. So now I admire Obi-Wan because he reminds me of my Uncle..yeah I know I'm weird. My Dance Team instructor likes SW too and I gave her a card with Chewie on it for V-day and she loved it, because the day before she was telling me that was her favorite character. I sort of like Luke the way he's changed and more serious, it makes me look up to him for some reason. And the way they describe him is awesome...with his ice blue eyes...and I ALSO like Han and Leia's kids. They are so cute....and so is their friend who lost her arm making her light saber...now I want to go watch SW...

AND THAT REMINDS ME... last weekend I was at Anna's house and we went to Blockbuster to rent some movies and The Empire Strikes Back was on and it was the part where Darth Vader reveals himself and we stood there and watched it and then I just died laughing because I could quote it and it was hilarious. Anywho...[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]...it was the part where Darth Vader reveals himself and we stood there and watched it and then I just died laughing because I could quote it and it was hilarious. Anywho...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:wow: Yep, that about seals it, you ARE me...really! We're long lost twins...or something :p

I do the exact same thing! You're talking about the part with Luke and Vader in Cloud City, right? I quote that and crack up too! It's sorta bad of me...I'm supposed to be a good fan admiring a very serious and dramatic moment...but for some reason, I can't find it very serious when Luke suddenly looks like a monkey...::cough::

[quote]"No, that's not true...that's IMPOSSIBLE!"[/quote]

Yeah, eh?[/color]

Han, han is my mortal enemy!!!!! As any idiot could tell my fav charecter is Boba Fett. I can get over his gadgets and his cool demeanor, he is the "james bond" of SW. Luke has changed a lot since epsoide 4 and i dont like it at all either but his jedi Academy is the biggest peice of garbage ever. he should have trained 2 or 3 apprntices then they would get apprentices too. this academy is STUPID.